Beach Cottage Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Why did you run?', he said.

"'I got freaked out,' I said. 'When you were actually there watching me, I got freaked out.'

"'Well,' he said. And then he like, glanced back at his book. Then back at me. It was so crazy awkward, I couldn't even stand it. 'Thank you for telling me that.'

"'Can I sit on the bed?' I said.

"'I don't know if that's a good idea,' he said. And that's not a no, so I sat down. One of my shoulder straps fell off my shoulder. I swear it wasn't on purpose. And I touched him. I touched his calf through the sheet. 'What do you want?' he said. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I stroked his calf, like, around and up to his knee and back down. Like, back and forth. And he wasn't wearing anything on his legs under the sheet. He's not wearing a shirt, either, which becomes real obvious as he sits up and the sheet slides off him.

"Now the sheet is, like, at his waist. And I am imagining that he's naked under there. He probably is naked. And there's this part of me, this, like, devil part, that wants to see what's under the sheet. But it's really shameful to me. So I'm trying to be sly. As I'm stroking his leg, I start pulling down the sheet. It's bunched up at the waist, so at first I'm just uncrinkling it. Like, insanely slowly. Like, an inch every five minutes. And Dad is not moving. He's, like, frozen. I'm not trying to seduce him, I swear, but I really want to see him naked. As the bunched up part of the sheet by his waist starts to get all pulled down, I can now make out his cock. And it's so hard. I mean, it's not as big as yours, but it's so hard that it's resisting the pull of that sheet. It's practically keeping the sheet up. And I'm suddenly so dizzy, and my mouth is dry, and just out of nowhere, so fucking wet. Like my pussy is just, like, WANT. And I push my thighs together and keep pulling that sheet down.

"Faster now, like, half an inch at a time. Four inches to go, then three, then two, then one, then half an inch and I can see the hard tip just under the edge of the sheet. I know the friction of that soft, soft sheet... you know how sheets get when they're really worn, and they're like, super soft? Like that softness has just been gliding over him half an inch at a time. And my breast, is like, half out of my dress, and he's staring at it. And he starts to reach up his hand...

"And his hand brushes my arm and I jump, I just jump. And he grabs the sheet up and pulls it around him. And I leap up like an electric shock hit me. And I scream. I can't believe it, I screamed. And he just fucking leaps out of bed. And hits the doorway in one step, and runs off to the bathroom. And stays there. I hear the shower run. And I run outside, out of breath, and just start walking in the dark, and I ended up here. Where I just finished masturbating.

She lifted up her head and looked at me. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she said.

"I fucked Aunt Deb," I said.

She paused. "I'm sorry, what?" she said.

"I can't... I'm not... I can't tell it like you," I said. "At the drive-in. Paul was fucking mom."

"What?" she said. "Wait wait wait wait wait, start at the beginning."

She got me to tell it more slowly. I tried to remember all the details. When she heard about me and mom making out, I could tell she was getting really into it. I turned my body to face her. I could touch her more easily this way, too, and I started running my hand up and down her side. My sister was softly fluttering her fingers over my chest. I let my fingers cup her ass as I got to the part where Aunt Deb slipped herself over me, and I whispered in Andrea's ear about how good it had felt having my aunt ride me. When I got to the part about being discovered and running away, I heard her moan in disbelief and frustration.

"Oh my God, Kevin, that is so fucking hot," she said. "I have to play with myself all over again."

"No you don't," I whispered. Her hands froze on my chest.

"Ohh, no no no, you can't," she said.

"Sure I can," I said. "All this time you've been wanting dad, you never let him touch you." I caressed her breast through her dress, then slipped my hand under it. Her nipple was crinkled into a tight nub, and she gasped when I drew a circle on my palm with it.

"It's wrong," she said, but she didn't stop me when I pushed her strap off her shoulder to see her breast in the moonlight.

"Girls want it," I said, and I gave her stiff little titty a big, broad lick. She moaned and held my head as I licked and sucked away at her, not knowing or caring as my hands slid up her dress and I hooked my fingers inside the waistband of her panties.

"Kevin, Kevin," she said, trying to sit up, but the hammock threw her balance off and she fell back. I pulled her little white underthings down to her knees.

"You want it," I whispered. She pushed her dress down, holding it down with tight fists. I slipped her underwear the rest of the way off, caressing her calf as I went by. "I could stop right now," I said, "and in half an hour you'd be crazy with sexual frustration again. Andrea, you are so wet I can smell you, and even as you're trying to hold your dress down, you're grinding your fist into your pussy.

"Do this with me," I said. "It's going to be okay." I gently opened one of her hands, caressing it, and placed it by her side.

"You're just a kid," she said. "You don't know anything."

"I know you want this even more than I do," I said, and placed her other hand up by her face.

I pulled her dress up past her bare wet cunt, and I let my fingertips drift over it. Her short little pussy hairs felt like softest velvet, and her lips were wet and slick as my middle finger dipped into her groove. She moaned, "Oh fuck," and rolled her hips to push my finger around her. I slid it up and down in between her lips, like you'd moisten your lips with the tip of your tongue. Her flesh tugged at me as I reached the top of her slit, like her pussy was pulling my fingertips back down into her. I slipped two of them inside her as my hand went back down. With my palm pressed to her mound, I rocked my hand back and forth, sucking on her tit as I did.

Andrea looked at me, and said, "You have to stop. If you keep that up, little brother, I'm going to want your cock in me."

"Then we'll at least be even," I said.

"Faster," she said, and I started rubbing her clit fast. "Yeah, make me cum," she said, and then, "Fuck yeah." When she came a few minutes later, she jerked so hard she almost tipped us both out of the hammock. I had to make a wild lunge to grab her and hold her under me. I felt the tremors going through her body, amplified by the hammock.

I carefully released her. With one foot already off the hammock, I pushed myself off and stood, looking at her. With her legs apart, her hair a wreck and her dress up to her shoulders, she was even more beautiful than before. She looked up at me with sleepy, glassy eyes. I slipped my shorts off and was naked, my hard-on straight up.

"Don't make me wait any longer. Fuck me, Kev," she said.

Between the two of us, we got her dress off and slid her around sideways in the hammock so her hips were right at the edge. She reached her feet out around my waist and pulled me to her. My cock lay right along the groove of her pussy. We let the swing of the hammock gently rock us back and forth, as close as we could be without me being inside her. It felt amazing.

"I love you, sis," I said.

"Baby brother, this is the worst time ever to tell someone you love them for the first time," she said. "She'll think you're playing her."

"But I told you that a thousand times," I said.

We rocked for a moment.

"So you did," she said. "You did at that. I didn't know you meant it like this, though."

"Neither did I," I said.

"I love you," she said, "and I mean it like this." She reached down and pushed the tip of my cock up against the slippery lips of her cunt. I pushed it forward. She was hot and wet and as big as I was, I went all the way up into her, slowly, until my hips bumped up against her ass. "Oh, you have my cunt so full of dick," she said. We started slow, then sped up. I was pounding into her, hard and fast. The hammock soon bunched up under her hips and my hands were holding her up over the ground as I banged her pussy as deep and hard as I could. Even as many times as I'd cum in the last two days, I couldn't last long. This was my dream, my fantasy, what I'd wanted before I'd even known I'd wanted it. The exquisite sensations rippling through me from the cock inward were matched by the vision of my sister moaning and grunting in animal pleasure, legs gripping me and her arms spread wide, her fingers interlaced tight with the hammock.

"Cumming," I said, and she said, "in me," and I did, and it was the most intense I'd ever had. With each surge, I shook right down to the soles of my feet. I couldn't collapse, because I would have brought us both to the ground, so I just kind of sagged... still holding her up, her legs still around me... until the white cloud of ecstasy lifted and my senses returned.

Without slipping out of her, I lifted her up and turned her back the right way on the hammock. She lifted her knees and rolled back as I came up, and I put my weight down upon her and lay down, and she stroked my hair and my back. Her naked body felt amazing.

"Baby brother," she said, her hand touching my cheek. "I think I feel fuller with you in me soft than Mike ever did hard."

"I love you," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"I know," she said. "I love you too. And I love your cock in me. Leave it in. It's going to be a big disappointment if it ever comes out." She rubbed my shoulders, and slid her hands down to cup my ass. "God, you're so young... I not only just fucked my own brother, but I fucked a high school student."

"Uh... does this... is this... does this mean anything to you?" I said.

She caressed me gently. "It means a lot to me," she said. "You're my brother, dumbass.

"I love you, Kevin. I forgot you're not a big slut like me. All these feelings... I talk to pick my way through them. I talk to not be beaten up by them. I get reeeal, reeeal guilty sometimes. And then on the other hand, I want to move in and just, like, stare at your beautiful eyes across the breakfast table. For months."

"Do you feel guilty?" I asked.

"Nope," she said. "I feel great. Kind of drifty and magical. A little sore in the puss. Do you feel guilty?"

"I don't know what I feel," I said. "I'm too deep in it to know what it is. But I don't want it to stop."

"You made me do this, you know," she said. "I could never have done it if you hadn't. And it was amazing."

"I didn't know what I was doing," I said.

"It's good. You are feeling guilty, aren't you? Don't, baby. I wanted it soo bad I couldn't even think straight. I wanted it but I couldn't imagine how I could get it. You gave me the key, baby brother. You showed me how to unlock that amazing fuck. Mmmmmnnng... are you getting hard again?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Pull out. A little bit," she said. She spat in her hand, then rubbed it all over my cock and her pussy, getting as wet as she could.

"Now fuck me slow," she said.

We talked and fucked, fucked and talked, and we walked to the ocean naked, holding hands and walking the bicycle between us, and we swam in the cold salt surf. We dressed in the clothes we could still find. I rode back with Andrea balanced on the crossbar, her arms around me, laughing at the precarious craziness of the bike ride on the pitch dark road. And when we got back, we kissed at the door, a long full kiss with our arms around each other, just being close with no fuck left in us. And I thought, nothing ever will be as good as this.

I slept in.

I went and crashed out on the couch on the porch. I slept restlessly. I had dreams of stalking and being stalked, of being in a desert near an oasis, but no amount of walking got me any closer. Then I was fucking Andrea again, and I wasn't sure if it was really happening or not. When I woke up, I was alone.

Mom was in the kitchen, reading a book. When I came into the doorway, she put it down.

"Kevin," she said. "What am I going to do about you?"

"Morning," I said.

"Afternoon," she said. "Everyone else is at the beach."

"Oh," I said.

"Just you and me," she said, and stood up, slipping a bookmark into her book. She walked to her bedroom. "Step into my office," she said. I followed her. She turned around to look at me. Instead of talking, though, she pulled her t-shirt off. Underneath, she wore a black bikini top. Reaching around behind her back, she unhooked it. Her large pale breasts slipped out as she pulled her top off her shoulders. I could see her for the first time in bright sunlight. Though her face was calm, the rise and fall of her breasts betrayed her excitement. Her nipples were large and palest pink, hardening as I watched. Without pausing, she unbuttoned her shorts and stepped out of them, then slid her bikini bottom off, showing a bush of hair almost as full and dark. She walked to me, fully nude, and embraced me.

"Fuck me, Kevin," she said. "Since intermission last night, it's all I can think about. Fuck me."

I kissed her full and soft on the mouth, wrapping her up in my arms. Her body, soft and round, molded to mine. My clothes were off almost as fast as hers, and laying her back on the bed without foreplay, I entered her.

"I knew you'd be ready," she said, panting in my ear. "Make me cum, honey. Make mommy cum hard."

I was gentle. I didn't want to hurt her. I went slowly, sliding only halfway in and out, but it made her gasp and arch her back. She was so hot and so eager and wet, though, that soon I was humping her hard and fast. "Ohhh, mommy," I said in a loud whisper. That was enough for her. She came hard, her shoulders torquing and her hips bucking against me. I heedlessly drove my cock deep into her cunt and within three thrusts I was cumming too. Our hips were thrust against each other with such passion that they locked up, and we held ourselves clenched and quivering just above the mattress, cantilevered by sudden, shocking ecstasy.

"Don't go," she said. "Stay stay stay stay stay in me. Stay in me. Yes, baby. Ohhhh, yes."

"Oh, fuck mom," I said. "Ohh, fuck."

"Oww," she said. "Let my shoulders go. Don't pull out of me but let my shoulders go, baby. You're holding too tight."

I unclenched my hands. I'd held her so tight I'd bruised her.

"Oh! I'm sorry, mom," I said.

"No baby, no, don't worry. I didn't even feel it until we were done. Oh fuck, Kevvy, I wanted that so much. It was all I could think about. I know it's not right but it's all I could think about.

"I thought if I just switched you out and sat with Paul I could watch the movie and settle myself down. I did. But he kept kissing me, all over, and I was imagining it was you. And knowing you were with Deborah in the back seat, so close. I wanted to suck your cock right then. I wanted your cock in my mouth. And when he was in me, when his dick was in me, all I could think was how much I wanted it to be yours. His felt good and he was going to make me cum with it, but it was like craving cold milk and drinking a glass of water. You're still thirsty.

"I ran in here. Your father was asleep, dead asleep, and I woke him up and made him fingerfuck me 'til I came, but I still couldn't let the thoughts of you go. While his fingers were pumping in and out of me and rubbing my clitty, I was thinking about your big dick and how much I wanted it. I was imagining this, taking my clothes off and pulling you down to the bed and getting wonderfully and royally fucked.

"Thank you for not turning away, baby. You could have turned away, but you didn't. Instead you treated my fat little pussy so well. You gave me just what I wanted."

"I love you, Mom," I said. "I'll always give you what you want."

"Oh, Kev, baby, you're so sweet but the first fuck is no time to say I love you."

That was just what Andrea had said to me. "This is weird," I said. "Uhhh... someone else said that to me."

"Who?" said Mom.

"Uhhh... Andrea, I guess," I said.

"Were you talking about sex and relationships?" Mom said.

"Ummm..."

"Oh my God, were you fucking her?" My mother looked fascinated.

"It's kind of a long story," I said.

"Don't slip out of me," she said. "Stay, baby. Now, tell Mama the whole thing."

So I did. I told her about peeping in on her and dad, and seeing her pretend to be Andrea. And then I told about Andrea's stuff with dad, and even her masturbating in front of him. I told her about Andrea jacking me off, and then after the movie, us fucking in the yard down the street.

"I went to a cocktail party in that yard once," Mom said. "Someone else's husband kissed the top of my chest and put his hands on my bare back. There's something sexual about that house." It took a while to tell the whole story. I'd finally pulled out of her, and we were laying head to toe on the bed. Her hand cupped my soft cock, and my fingers were sliding idly up and down her cum-slick pussy. "So your sister is hot for her father, huh? I think you've guessed the feeling is mutual."

"Is it? From what she said, Dad seemed kind of conflicted."

"Dad seemed conflicted? It sounded like every time they touched, she screamed and ran away. Aren't you glad I'm mature enough not to do that? Anyways, your sister has always been a tad obsessive. But your father I'm sure didn't want to misread any signals, so he moved slowly, and gave her time to get away. But he's interested, oh yes."

"How did you ever find that out, anyways?" I said.

Mom hitched her knees a little wider, and I curved a finger up into her. "A few years ago, we had gotten kind of sexually uninteresting. We were in a great place... you kids were doing great, and we were as much in love as we had ever been, but we just weren't having sex. When we did, it was rote and unsatisfying.

"So, one night, we'd had a few drinks at a party. They were having a discussion about sexual fantasies. I talked about imagining orgies when I was just a teenager. Oh! Your music teacher, Ms. Kostarova, talked about her fantasy that a student would seduce her. Remember that, it might come in handy some time. Your dad was definitely following the conversation, but he definitely wasn't volunteering anything. I could see that he had something to say. He wanted to talk, but he was keeping quiet. Your father can't hide a thing from me."

I slipped another finger up into her.

"Mm, baby, that's nice. Keep that going. So later that night, I got into bed wearing a kind of a low-cut satin nightgown and no panties. He was sitting up and reading, and I put my leg over him and straddle him. I pushed my titties together right under his eyes, almost popping them out of the nightgown. And then I leaned in, and whispered into his ear... I asked him what his darkest, most secret fantasy was. I said no matter what it was, I'd do it. Getting tied up? A threesome? Pretend to be a whore for him? I wanted to make him happy.

"I still remember. He looked at me for a long time. I sat there just looking at him, willing him to answer. 'I don't know if I should even tell you this,' he said. He pushed his glasses up his nose and rubbed his chin.

"I said, 'Maybe it will be easier if I'm rubbing your cock.' And I slid my hand down into his pajamas. 'Tell me,' I whispered.

"'I think Andrea is sexy,' he said.

"'Andrea? Our daughter?' I said. I was taken aback, I admit. I wasn't expecting him to say that. 'Like, sexy... how?'

"'She's gorgeous,' he said. "I can't believe I'm telling you this. I imagine her having sex with her boyfriend, with more than one boy. I think about her taking her clothes off, about her long legs. They're so soft and smooth. Her little ass, how it looks when she's walking around in panties. I want to pinch her breasts through her thin little t-shirt and make her gasp. I want her to suck me. I want her.'