Beach Cottage Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He looked so relieved and so vulnerable all at once, like he had just been relieved of a big secret. I was a little creeped out, I admit, but I was so touched by the trust he showed in me. And I was definitely turned on, too.

"I said to David, 'Daddy, can I please suck your big hard cock?'

"That was the summer before her freshman year. We had so much sex that summer, just indulging that fantasy. When she'd wear a bathing suit, I'd find reasons for your father to touch her. Like, 'David, can you retie Andrea's top?' Or, "Andrea's tag is sticking out of her collar. Could you tuck it in?' Your father gets so cute when he's aroused in the face of taboos, so kind of stammery and out of control. I love it. Then, at night, I'd wear her clothes... anything that fit. She is such a different body type. I swear, I'd wonder if she was even mine if I hadn't pushed her out of my own vagina myself. I'd talk, sometimes like her, sometimes just like a girl talking to her daddy. And your father would fuck me so hard. Sometimes he'd just eat me and eat me and eat me.

"And eventually it got me hot too... thinking about the two of them together. I love when she comes to visit. The sex gets so hot. It picks up days before she comes to visit, and then during the visits your dad is through the roof aroused. That night? The one where your sister did her little phone sex show? He told me all about it. I did a little show for him with the phone handset as a prop. He fucked the hell out of me that night. Really, just hammer and tongs. I remember thinking that if your sister knew how sore I was then she'd know everything. With a lot of effort, I walked around as normally as I could to hide it."

Mom looked at my cock in her hand. She stretched her lips out to it and kissed it, then slid the big head in and out of her lips. I got harder and harder with each little pop as it came out. She started sucking on me in earnest, bobbing her head up and down. I leaned in and started to lick her pussy at the same time. Her bush tickled my chin. She lay herself back and just let me lick her clit with my fingers hammering in and out.

"Can you go again?" said Mom. She rolled herself over and pushed up on her knees, and I put my cock into her from behind. This time, I wasn't so out of control, and I kept a steady rhythm behind her. Each time my hips hit her ass it jiggled. I reached around and felt her big tits hanging down. I grabbed the nipples, pinching them hard, and Mom said, "Ohh," in pleasure and surprise.

"I love fucking you, Mom," I said. "Your ass is so beautiful. I love your titties. Ohh, fuck, Mom, you feel good."

"Fuck me hard," she said. "I want to feel my son's great big cock banging me." We had a good, long fuck, and by the end, I was gasping. After she came twice and I came once, I lay back and she cleaned me with her tongue, all the way from the tip of my dick to the rim of my asshole. I kissed her deeply when she'd done, and I could taste my own sweat and ass on her tongue. We lay in the bed and I held her.

"Your sister has no idea what she's missing, this parent-child fucking," Mom said. "If I'd known how good this was going to be I would have had more kids.

"Tonight," she said, "we make it happen."

That afternoon I spent brushing up against my sister. We all went back to the beach, and I made sure to bump into her and touch her as often as I could. I rubbed lotion on her back and on her legs. I picked her up and threw her into the water. We went out to where we were up to our necks, and I slipped my hand up through the leg of her suit and rubbed her pussy.

"They'll see!" she said. I didn't stop, and she didn't push my hand away. After a few minutes, Mom swam out and I pulled my hand back. Andrea gave a little pout where only I could see.

When we got back, I stripped naked and used the outside shower with her watching. I spent a lot of time soaping myself up. Aunt Deb was talking to Andrea from just around the corner of the house, so Andrea couldn't come in with me. I could see her nipples cutting their way through her top as I stroked my soapy cock. When Deb went in for a moment, I stepped out and, stiff, stark, and soaking, grabbed her and kissed her full on the mouth. Then I stepped back in the shower.

"What happened here?" said Aunt Deb, coming back around the building.

"Kevin!" said my sister.

"Did I get you all wet?" I said. "Shame on me."

Aunt Deb dramatically put her hand in front of her eyes. "I'm supposed to bring you two in to help with dinner. There's a lot of corn to be shucked. Andrea, git! Kevin, dry off and get going!"

Andrea walked around to the kitchen door. Aunt Deb leaned around to peer in the shower and gave me a silent thumbs up. Then she looked down at my hard dick, fanned herself with her hand, blew me a kiss, and ducked back out of sight.

In the kitchen, I brushed up behind Andrea every chance I got. She had changed into this flowery little weird halter and shorts thing, connected like a jumpsuit, only just shorts. It was made of thin material, and I think she could feel the ridge between the head and shaft of my dick as it brushed up against her ass. As for me, I could feel that she had on underwear, and that it was satin. When Mom stepped out, she turned and whispered, "Stop it. You are driving me crazy."

"Mom doesn't know," I lied.

"Are you trying to drive me up the wall?" Andrea said. "I'm so fucking wet."

"Whoa, high beams," said Paul, walking into the kitchen. My sister looked down at her nipples, which, untroubled by any bra, were stuck out like hooks with her top hanging on them. She made an exasperated face at me.

"Rrhh!" she said, and threw her hands up.

Dinner was awesome. My dad had gotten all this shellfish, shrimp and clams and mussels and oysters and crab, and we ate it with corn and butter and drank three or four of bottles of cold white wine to wash it all down. It was amazing, and there were nothing but shells left on the table when we were done. Aunt Deb and Paul cleared the table, tossing all the dishes in the sink. I had just killed the last bottle, refilling everyone's glass when my mother said, "Andrea, I have something to say to you."

"Okay," my sister said. She looked immediately guilty.

"I understand that you've been cockteasing your father."

Andrea was mortified. "Uh... no..." she said.

"That's what I hear. I hear you've been showing your body off to him... look at you, in this ridiculously thin romper... and touching him. Then when he moves at all, you scream and run off."

Andrea was shrinking in her chair.

"That is no way to treat your father. Your father. He was here for your whole life. He did everything for you. He loves you. Don't you think he deserves better than this?

"Well, tonight, you are going to make it up to him," Mom said. "Tonight you are going to deliver. Kevin, Paul?"

Kevin and I were sitting next to Andrea, and we grabbed her arms and stood her up.

"Kevin? What?" she said. She was confused, and I could feel all the tension in her body. Then Paul and I spun her around. We each held an arm and grabbed her under her knee and lifted her up, laying her back on the table.

"Hold her legs apart," said Mom. Her hand came up holding a pair of scissors. "Hold still, baby, so I don't cut you." Aunt Deb came over the back of the table and held Andrea's shoulders down, and Paul and I each held one of her arms and legs. She was pretty well immobilized. Even though she was trying to break free, she had no leverage. Mom ran her finger from between Andrea's breasts down the center of her body, over her straining belly and down her romper to the groove of her cunt.

"David?" said Mom. My dad stood up and walked slowly around the table. He was terribly excited, and trying to walk as slowly as possible. Standing between Andrea's legs, he locked eyes with her. Then slowly, deliberately, he began to pet her pussy through her clothes.

"Oh, daddy!" Andrea yelled. "Oh, God!" She began to buck and twist, trying to get away from his hand.

"Get her knees up," said Paul. We wrestled her knees up, holding her legs apart, until her knees were to her shoulders and her shorts were tight against the sweet bump of her pussy. All the time, my father never stopped petting her. I could feel her body change from pushing away to pushing into his hand. The gentle, steady stroking along her groove was like a high pressure mass hitting the well of deep shame, and when they merged, she came like a hurricane.

"Hold her," said my Mom. Andrea gasped and bucked and writhed on the table. When she slowed, breathing hard, my father took his hand away. He embraced Mom and kissed her, a long slow kiss.

"I love you," he said to her.

"I love you," she said. "Deb, come get your brother ready."

Aunt Deb let Andrea's shoulders go and walked around. My dad embraced and kissed her, another long slow kiss. "It's nice," said Aunt Deb, "to kiss you in front of everyone like this. I didn't imagine I ever would." She rubbed his chest with her hand, then let it fall to the front of his shorts. She kissed his mouth while she unzipped and unbuttoned him. Then she went down to her knees and began to lick the head of his hardening dick.

Andrea, watched, fascinated. "Oh yeah," said Mom, "for years. He told me about it after we'd been married for about a year. He was so worried about what I would say but he needed to tell me. I surprised him and myself by getting hot. That night I had the hardest cum of my life riding your dad, and three weeks later, when Deb came to visit, I came even harder. Deb was eating me out while your dad fucked her from behind. When she put her finger in my ass and her tongue on my clit I came so hard I blacked out.

"Isn't it hot?" she said. Andrea, transfixed by Aunt Deb and Dad, nodded slowly. Deb was sucking slowly down Dad's entire cock until her nose was buried in his bush. "Did you suck off your brother like that? I want to see how you do it."

Mom pulled her dress up over her head. Underneath, she was completely naked.

"But first, I have to get you ready for your dad."

She picked up the scissors and snicked them open-close-open-close.

"Too bad," Mom said. "It's a cute outfit."

Sliding the scissors against Andrea's thighs, she cut the cloth diagonally up and across Andrea's pussy to her hip. Then she completed the cut from the other leg. The blue satin panties underneath were wetted almost to the waistline. My mom cut those away too, snipping carefully across the groin right between cunt and asshole, then set the scissors on the kitchen counter. She flipped the cut fabric up, revealing Andrea's beautiful pussy.

"Mmm," she said, and putting her hands on Andrea's thighs, gave her pussy a long lick from bottom to top. She gave another, then with a wide tongue began licking her daughter's pussy with a steady cadence. As Andrea responded, Mom slipped two fingers inside her and began to fuck her with them.

Paul and I could have let Andrea go, since she was no longer trying to get away. But Mom said that we needed to keep holding her down until Dad was in her. She did say we could suck her tits, but her knees were basically covering them. I kissed Andrea's shoulder and neck instead, and Paul let his hand on her shoulder slide down to her tit.

"Oh God, Mom," said Andrea, "Mom... you're eating my pussy so good. Oh fuck... I'm going to cum..."

Mom lifted up off her. "Not until your father does," she said. "David?"

My dad pulled off his shirt, took his cock out of Aunt Deb's mouth, and turned towards Andrea. Mom and Aunt Deb moved to the top of the table, each holding down one of Andrea's shoulders. Paul and I each held one of her thighs against her with two hands, one at the knee, and one so high up the thigh I could run my fingers through the little silky hairs above her pussy. My dad's cock glistened with Aunt Deb's saliva, and he rested the head just pushed up against Andrea's pussy.

"Oh Daddy," said Andrea, "I can feel your cock. It's driving me crazy. Put it in me, Daddy, put it in. I need to cum."

"But aren't you worried that you'll ruin me?" he said. Aunt Deb snorted, and Mom shushed her.

"Oh, fuck me, Daddy," she said. "I don't care about anything, just fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She went on repeating 'fuck me' until he leaned forward and began to slide into her. I've never seen a cock going into a pussy from so close up before or since. It was obviously tight, but slick, and the high keening moan Andrea made as Dad slid in almost sounded like it was made by the friction between the shaft and the pussy lips, like a bow stroking across violin strings. I realized all of us were holding our breaths until he was all the way in. Then Andrea let out a kind of ecstatic sob, and we all gasped with her.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she said, and he began in earnest, driving hard up into her. The slap of his hips against her was the loudest sound in the kitchen as he pounded away. Mom, next to me, slipped her hand into my waistband. Andrea's legs were wrapped around Dad's waist, her feet crossed against his ass, and they pulled him into her. I let my hands fall away. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

I stepped around behind Mom, kissing the back of her neck, then down her back. Kneeling behind her I began to lick her pussy from the back. Her bush was slick with her own wetness, and she moaned.

"Let's go to the bed," she said, and holding Aunt Deb's hand Mom led the four of us into her room. She lay down next to Aunt Deb. We were all naked by this point, any remaining clothes left on the floor on the way in. Leaning across Aunt Deb, with one hand fingering Aunt Deb's cunt, Mom began to eagerly suck Paul's cock. Leaning over the bed, I began to rub Mom's clit and kiss her huge tits. Aunt Deb was letting her son finger her while she stroked Mom's hair. I'd say we were all pretty busy.

The mass was too unstable to be maintained, though. Paul pulled Mom up and over to him, so she could get a better angle on him. I lay down and began to kiss Aunt Deb.

"You and Dad," I said.

"Since forever," she said. "And his cock still makes me cum when nothing else will.

"Are you gonna be that, too, nephew?" she said. "So wrong that it couldn't be righter?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Let's find out," she said, and spread her legs out. Her knee brushed up against Mom, now on her back, and I realized that Paul was straddling her belly and tit-fucking her on the bed.

It's amazing what you can miss when one of your relatives is naked and spreading her legs for you.

I began to fuck Aunt Deb. "Oh God, you're big," she said, and then, "That's good! Ooohh, that's good."

Paul was watching me fucking his mom, and suddenly, he came all over my mom's neck and face. I leaned over to Mom, kissed her, and started licking Paul's cum off her. "Hey," said Aunt Deb, "one thing at a time." She pulled my face back to her and we kissed, making out while we fucked. She seemed to be okay with me on top, this time, and I tried to be considerate, taking it slow. She held Paul's hand, and Mom stroked her cheek gently, but her attention was on her building orgasm. It took a while, but eventually Aunt Deb was huffing and puffing, and turning red, and cumming under me. She touched my cheek. We could hear the sound of my sister moaning and my Dad's grunts from the kitchen.

"You'll do, kiddo," she said, and I blushed, because that's what she used to say when I was a kid and I brought her a soda or something.

"Did he cum?" said Mom. She pulled me off Aunt Deb and kissed me, hard and hungry. Before too long, Paul and I had switched places and he was eating out his mom while I fucked mine. Soon, she was riding me, and Paul and Deb were each biting one of her nipples.

We all fucked for hours. At some point, we took a break and went in to watch Dad and Andrea fuck, and drink more wine. Mom demanded to watch Andrea and I fuck, so we did, sitting up on the couch with her straddling me. After watching for a bit, Dad fucked Mom over the arm of the sofa. As the night went on, the more it became, as Aunt Deb said, "One thing at a time." We would all watch two people, then the next two people, then the next two people. The last big fuck of the night was me, Dad, and cousin Paul all fucking Andrea at the same time: mouth, ass, and pussy respectively. Andrea went to bed with Mom and Dad, and Paul and Aunt Deb went to her room. And as for me, drunk, tired, and utterly fucked out, I fell asleep on the floor in front of the couch and slept like a dead man.