Beach Dare

Story Info
Hubby dares me to bare all to some hikers
1.4k words
4.29
148.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
421 Followers

If you're looking for beaches in California that offer peace and solitude, then consider some of the miles of isolated beaches located along the upper northern coast of California. While swimming in the cold and treacherous waters of northern California's coastline is not part of the package, beautiful vistas, magnificent cliffs, and endless stretches of pristine sandy beaches, are abundant.

It was just such a place that hubby and I decided to spend a few days towards the end of last summer. Finding a place just a few miles west of the little town of Petrolia, hubby and I found the perfect campsite just behind the dunes near the mouth of the Matole River. The site was partially sheltered by the dunes and a rustic split-rail fence. Offering little more than a fire pit and a picnic table, the place was a perfect place to take our van conversion camper.

We arrived mid morning on a Thursday, driving in from Highway 101. We quickly staked claim to our campsite, and established that we had the entire area to ourselves. After setting out our beach chairs, the cooler, and a few other pieces of camping gear, we decided that a stroll along the water's edge was in order.

The day was cloudless and unusually warm, with only a light wind blowing in from the west. Having walked only a quarter mile or so, it became obvious that we were completely alone in this wonderful setting. I didn't hesitate to join hubby when he pealed off his shorts to coninue our walk in the nude.

We must have walked a mile before the warming temperatures and fatigue prompted us to turn around and head back to our campsite. I thought it rather bold of hubby that, in approaching the campsite and the public parking area, he felt no need to put his shorts back on. I took his lead and just plodded boldly on. Was my 41 year-old hubby seeing how far I would go, or was he just tempting fate? As it turned out, we were still the only ones in the area, so we made it back to our site without crossing paths with anyone.

After a light lunch, hubby broke out some cold beer and we just layed around the campsite without any clothing or a care in the world. After a bit, hubby suggested I should stay in camp while he went off to gather driftwood for the bonfire we wanted for that evening. I was more than happy to lie around the camp and soak up the sun.

After climbing back into his shorts and a t-shirt, in preparation for his chores, I noticed that all-to-familiar impish grin beginning to show itself on his face. Before leaving the campsitge, he couldn't resist daring me to remain sprawled naked on the lounge chair until his return. He said that he hoped that I would stay that way even if other beach-goers happened by, coaching me to pretend to be asleep should someone wander along the trail adjancent to our campsite.

I hesitated to respond, but ultimately agreed to his dare. I know what a turn-on it is for hubby to expose me to people, especially other men. There is little doubt that he knows that I am equally turned-on by the prospect. After kissing me goodbye, and giving my 36c titties a little squeeze, he was on his way down the beach in search of wood. I remained dutifully behind, wearing nothing but a pair of sunglassews, and lying in the chair with my heels hooked in the straps of the chair and my knees spread apart to expose my pussy to the California sun.

It couldn't have been twenty minutes when I heard a car pulling to a stop in the parking lot. The day-use area was still a good 100 yards off, so I wasn't too concerned. I just continued to sip on my cold Corona and enjoy the feel of the sea breeze gliding over my sun-warmed body - the goose bumps surfacing every now and then on my breasts, arms, and legs when a slightly stronger gust would whip past the dunes.

I had almost drifted off to sleep when I heard the low murmur of approaching voices. It was hard to distinguish just how far away the voices were with the pounding of the nearby surf. I thought about getting up and climbing into our van, but the thought of exposing myself to strangers intrigued me. I decided to do what hubby had suggested and just lie there feigning sleep. With my sunglasses on, I could still keep my eyes open to see hat was happening without giving up the fact that I was wide awake.

A moment later, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Just 50 feet away, I could see two young men with backpacks on making their way along the trail adjacent to our campsite. They hadn't seen me yet and I still had time to spin and jump into the van, but the excitement of the situation kept me in place. Separating our campsite from the trail was a knee-level sand dune, and a four-foot split-rail fence on top. The trail passed within 30 feet of where I was sitting.

As they approached the area directly adjacent to me, I could detect that they had spotted me. I didn't move an inch. With my head turned to the right, it had to appear that I was sleeping. At first they just kept walking, albeit very slowly, and never taking their eyes off me. For a moment, I thought that they would just walk on by, but then they both stopped and stared, not saying a word or making a sound.

It seemed like they stood there for ten minutes just staring, but I doubt that they were there more than a few minutes when I could see them rubbing their crothches. I continued to remain still, watching them through my sunglasses. I could see one of the young hikers, who I guessed to be in his mid twenties, whisper in the ear of his partner. As though on command, they both unbuttoned their hiking shorts and pulled their already bulging cocks free. I watched in amazement as they began stroking their cocks, as they continued staring at me. I thought I would cum just at the sight, but I maintained my composure and stayed still. After a few moments, I couldn't resist - I stretched a bit, as one might do when sleeping, and began gently massaging my bushy red-haired pussy. I rolled my head over to the other side, still feining sleep. Their cocks were bigger than average and the sight was driving me crazy.

After a few minutes of rubbing myself, I took it a step further and eased a finger into my incredibly wet pussy. The two guys seemed to increase the intensity of their own actions upon seeing me "unconsciously" fingering myself. I reached my own climax just before the two guys, shuddering a bit and letting out a low moan as my juices poured over my hand. That must have been all the two needed, because they both shot their wads along that fence line, almost in unison with each other.

I continued to just lie there as the two guys tucked themselves back into their shorts. Before leaving, both men pulled out cameras and captured the moment forever. I knew that those pictures would be passed around with their buddies back home, as they bragged of their good fortune. But I didn't care. Knowing that my exposed pussy would be lighting up that many more strangers made me yearn for the return of my hubby and what I knew would be an afternoon of wild sex.

After the two strangers had moved on, hubby emerged from behind the van. he had returned to the campsite only moments after the strangers had arrived, enabling him to watch the fantasy unfold. After taking a few pictures of me himself, he was more than happy to spend the rest of the afternoon and half the night making love.

We never saw the two men again, and their car was still in the parking lot when we departed our little hideaway the next morning. Hubby later wished he had snapped off some photos of the guys and me together. I told him maybe next time! That trip was filled with other adventures, making it one of our more memorial vacations ever.

sharedare
sharedare
421 Followers