Beach Day

Story Info
Daddy lets me bring my puppy boy to the beach.
1.5k words
3.71
9.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so happy that Daddy agreed to let me bring my puppy to the beach with us. He much prefers when we bring along one of His pretty, disgusting bitches instead because it always makes me jealous.

Last time he brought one of His pigs, chelsea, and I devoted a good chunk of my day to burying her in the sand. Daddy had pissed on her first so that the sand would stick well. We left her like that for a while and went to play in the ocean. I pissed on her too when we came back, to rinse the sand off of her pathetic body.

I think Daddy agreed to let me bring puppy as a reward for the particularly brutal evening we'd had the night before. I was frustrated from work and acting out a bit, not much because I hate being bad, but enough to come across as an ungrateful and spoiled little girl.

When I woke up this morning, my free hand immediately went to the bruised and broken skin on my inner thighs, touching gently and whimpering. I could see the unmistakable stripes from the cane on the back of my legs, which was one of my favorite markings to get. There were other bruises I couldn't see yet, hidden under the onesie Daddy put me to bed in, but I could feel them all over. My cunt was already wet as I thought about how they'd be on full display in my bikini later.

Daddy was starting to stir beside me and I was eager for Him to unlock my wrist from its nightly cuff so I could swallow His morning piss. Morning piss has the strongest, most acrid taste but I love that He gets to stay in bed for a bit longer in the morning.

I packed the car for a day trip later that morning. Daddy had let me suck His cock after I swallowed His piss. The taste of His cum was still in my mouth as I struggled to lift puppy's cage into the car's trunk. When puppy arrived, we were mostly ready to go. As usual, he stripped before knocking on our door, putting his clothes in the box I keep next to our garden. Daddy and I waited a few minutes to answer, making sure we had everything, before letting him in.

Following his rules, puppy immediately knelt down and didn't look up from the floor once he stepped in. I knelt down next to him, smiling and petting his hair.

"Are you excited to play at the beach today, puppy?"

"Yes, princess."

"We're going to have so much fun, but you are going to have to work hard to be a good boy today. This is a very special treat and you need to be grateful. Daddy doesn't like you, so don't bother him, but obey everything he says."

"Yes, princess. Thank you so much for letting me play with you today," he hesitated before raising his voice just slightly to address Daddy, "Thank you Sir for tolerating me."

I slapped him lightly, since he was trying to do right.

"Do not talk to Daddy unless He speaks to you first. In fact, unless you are directed otherwise, today you will only communicate like the puppy you are. Do you understand?" puppy barked in response and I laughed, pushing down on his head as I stood up. I grabbed his collar from the table and fastened it around his neck, attaching his leash.

Daddy looked up from His phone and asked if I was done yet.

"Yes, Daddy, puppy and I are ready. Thank you for waiting for me."

"Of course, baby. chelsea kept me entertained anyway", He grinned, flashing me a glimpse of the pictures she was sending Him. I felt my face flush and yanked on puppy's leash. Daddy laughed and the three of us headed out, puppy crawling on his hands and knees. I grabbed puppy's swimsuit out of the box and stuffed it in his mouth, it was all he'd need. Daddy opened the trunk and I led puppy over, unclipping his leash before he climbed up into the cage.

It was about an hour's drive to the beach. Daddy and I played music, talking and laughing the whole time. Occasionally, I'd ask puppy if he was alright and he would bark contentedly in response. Luckily for him, the windows in Daddy's car were tinted dark so he wasn't on full display.

When we got to the beach, I let puppy put on his swimsuit before Daddy opened the trunk and I unlocked the cage. I took my shoes off, leaving them in the trunk next to puppy's cage. I brought his leash, but didn't fasten it right now. I would let him roam freely today unless he gave me a reason otherwise. Daddy told me to bring our stuff and headed out towards the sand. I grabbed our towels and snacks, handing them off to puppy so he could carry them. I followed Daddy and puppy trailed behind me with all our things.

After Daddy decided on a spot and we set up for the day, I stripped down to my bikini and admired the bruises that were still darkening on my belly and thighs. I looked to Daddy and he smiled at me, sensing my upcoming question.

"Go ahead, baby." I grinned and motioned to puppy to follow me before running straight into the waves. I love the ocean, it turns me into the littlest of girls. I was so happy to spend the day playing in the water with puppy, cuddling in the sun with Daddy. Hours passed easily. Daddy mostly read and watched me play, but joined me in the water sometimes too, and puppy kept a respectful distance then.

I was relaxing in the shallows, sitting next to Daddy with my legs spread out in water only a few inches deep. He reached over and rubbed my cunt lightly through my bikini bottoms, my legs instinctively widening further. He chuckled and turned towards me suddenly, placing a hand on my throat and pushing me down so I was flat in the water. His eyes peered into mine as He pushed aside my bikini bottoms and slipped two fingers into my cunt. I squirmed underneath Him, wishing He would fuck me right then. I love when Daddy plays with me in public.

He smiled down at me and withdrew His fingers, giving my cunt a light slap as He pulled away and went back to his reading spot. I stood up and signalled for puppy to come over. I jumped on his back and he carried me, wading out further into the water.

We went out as far as we could before he wouldn't be able to stand anymore. I nuzzled his face, asked if he was having a good time and he barked happily. I smiled at him, told him he was a good boy, and pushed his head under the water. I let him back up after less than thirty seconds and he sputtered adorably while I giggled. I hopped off of him and we played in the waves together until Daddy called me in.

When I reached the sand again, Daddy wrapped a towel around me and told me it was time to go home. I told puppy to gather our things and we headed back to the car. Daddy opened the trunk and I sat on the edge of the car, giving puppy a sharp look so that he dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Lick my feet clean, I can't get into the car like this", I commanded puppy. My feet were pretty filthy at this point - covered in ocean water, sand and any grime that I'd seen to step in on the way to the car. Taking a quick look around nervously, puppy began dabbing his tongue at my feet. I knew Daddy wanted to leave and was frustrated with puppy's pace, so I grabbed his hair and shoved my foot harder into his mouth. After a few minutes of puppy slobbering all over my feet, making sure all sand was gone, I pushed him off me with my feet before sliding on my sandals. He looked up at me pathetically when I stood up and motioned for him to crawl inside the cage. Once he was inside, I leaned in and lightly kissed him, rubbing the back of his neck before I locked the cage and shut the trunk.

The drive back home was quieter. Daddy played His favorite music and I let my eyes close, tired from the day. When we got home, Daddy headed inside and I let puppy out of his cage. I grabbed our things and walked to the door, with puppy automatically following me on his hands and knees. I turned around before heading inside, bending down to unfasten his collar with my free hand. He looked up at me and I smiled at him.

"Don't forget your clothes, puppy", I said lightly as I turned around and shut the door in his face.