Beach Ecstasy

Story Info
A weekend of lust and love at a beach house.
1.8k words
3.92
32.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should start by introducing you to the two people in my fantasy. Bill, who is a hard working man running his own computer business, and Karen, who works as a Nurse. We are two struggling souls who meet quit innocently, and with time, patience and unbridled love become emotionally locked.

This weekend was special for us. We had waited so long for this time together. A friend of Bills had a beach house in South Carolina where we decided to spend a few days. Time was at a premium, we both had lives, and family’s and jobs back home. We decided to fly in rather than drive, to make the most of the time we had together.

We met at the beach house as we had dreamed of so many times before. But this time was different, because this time it was real, no fantasy, no dream. We had known each other for about three months, but we both knew from the beginning that our relationship was special. I think we both knew we would be together, somehow, right from the start. All of the intimate ideas, suggestions and innuendo’s whether spoken or not, come flooding back to me. How I wanted him to touch me with his hands, hold me in his arms and kiss me with his soft lips. How we would lie side by side under the stars and count our blessings that we had this time.

When we got to the beach house, it was all we could do to keep our hands off of each other. Seeing his deep dark eyes and his sexy smile, that I could only imagine from our conversations on the phone; literally melted my insides. I felt like a teenager on a first date with the love of her life, butterflies and all. He was everything I imagined and more. The first time he touched me with those strong hands, my skin was on fire, he sent waves of warmth and shivers of electricity and desire from the end of his fingers into my body. His lips covered mine, warm and welcoming. I parted my lips and he slid his tongue into my mouth, both of us exploring and tasting each other.

I stood up and started to remove my blouse. Today I was going to be the ultimate seductress, just for him. Bill watched me with passionate eyes as I exposed one shoulder and then the other. With both shoulders exposed, I slid my blouse down further until he could see my cleavage and just a touch of white lace. What he saw seemed to take his breath away. I leaned into him, kissing his lips. I wanted to whisper to him, to tell him that he is everything I longed for my whole life but never thought I could have, or deserved.

As I continued my slow strip, my breast were almost spilling out of my bra, large round nipples poking through the lace fabric, begging to be touched and teased. As I removed my bra, one hook at a time, I looked up, and our eyes locked, and in one smooth movement the white lace barrier was gone. I removed my shorts one leg at a time. I was almost completely naked, there for his taking and tasting. As I slowly licked my lips, I removed my white lace thong, writhing my hips and teasing until the material was down and off.

I slowly pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. I pressed into him and kissed him hungrily, devouring his mouth and tracing the outline of his lips with my tongue. My hard nipples pressed into his chest. I started to unbutton his shirt and then slowly move my hand down across his strong chest. I started to unbutton his pants, where his hard throbbing cock was outlined. I slowly rubbed my hand over him; he let out a long moan. After I removed his pants, I looked into those lusting, playful eyes as I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock. I heard him suck in air and then mumble “oh my god Karen”, my hand strokes him as I wrap my tongue around the head as if I were licking an ice cream cone. I eagerly lowered my mouth over his cock until he is completely inside me. My mouth strokes him up and down, using my tongue to flick the tight skin on the head and ridge. He gently bucks into my mouth.

I love the taste of him and the way he moans and breathlessly moans my name. He continues to watch me devour him again and again. His hands are on both sides of my head as his fingers caresses my hair. I feel his legs tense, and knowing that he was close to coming, I increased my up and down motion with my mouth as my hand deliberately strokes him faster. Bills hands grip tighter on my head and his breathing becomes quicker and shorter. He calls out my name as he cums in my mouth. I feel his warm juices hit the back of my throat, as I swallow every drop, so careful not to waste any of him. As he recovers, I look up to see that lustful smile and he pulls me into him. He wraps his arms around me, making me feel so safe and secure. We lay so peaceful and satisfied on the bed, side by side, both knowing that this is just the beginning of our time together.

That evening we walked on the beach hand in hand. We talked of what we wished and wanted for our future together. Being able to be spend time with Bill, alone and vulnerable to his passions has made all of my senses so acute. The air was warm with a soft breeze coming in from the ocean. The breeze smells of the salty ocean mixed with fresh flowers. The sky was clear and the stars were everywhere. As the waves hit the shore, the sound is a mixture of an intense roar of energy being released, to the softness of the foam fading into the sand, like a feather stroking your skin. My feet feel every grain of sand as we walk barefoot along the shore. As the beach becomes more deserted, Bill finds a spot to lay down a blanket. As we lie down and gaze up at the stars, Bill takes my hand into his and slowly traces the outline of my fingers with his. I close my eyes and Bill wraps me in his strong arms.

While we lay on the beach totally alone, except for the sound of the waves, Bills mouth finds the hollow at the base of my neck and continues on down to my breasts. As he opens my shirt, he kisses around each breasts, moving closer and closer to my nipples that are begging to be sucked. My breath catches in my throat as I gasp for air and my back arches with desire. Bills teeth gently graze my nipples, tormenting and tantalizing them. He moves his mouth lower tracing over my navel. My stomach quivers as I realize where this trail ends. He had removed my shorts without my even realizing it. His hands move down so slowly, he pushes my legs apart and then slowly parts the smooth lips of my pussy. My clit reacts to his touch by becoming hard. He traces its’ outline and then gently blows on it, making me catch me breath and grab the blanket. As Bill sucks my clit into his mouth and expertly uses his tongue, I almost scream out his name. I realize that I am drenched with my juices as he traces his tongue down the center of my swollen lips. I buck into him as his tongue penetrates deeper and deeper. Bill is eagerly plunging his tongue in and out of me sucking my juices. I reach down and hold his head as I began to cum over and over.

My whole body tingled from repeated orgasms. I had been to this place many times in my fantasies, but this would be the first time I would feel his incredible passion and his hard cock deep inside of my wet velvety walls. As he moved over me our eyes locked, I knew Bill wanted this as bad as I did. He slowly slid his cock into my slippery wetness, taking his time, lingering as he guided himself deeper and deeper into me.

I thought I would go crazy from the sheer desire of wanting Bill to fill me completely. My back arches toward him as he penetrates me completely and my pussy holds him tightly. For the next few minutes we laid there, completely joined. It was better than I could ever have imagined and I could see it in Bills eyes that he felt the same way. He was offering every inch of himself to me, to us. He lowered his head and began kissing my breasts and tugging on each nipple with his mouth. I began moaning with pleasure and calling out his name as he possessively thrusts in and out of me. My hips met each of his thrusts, tightening and relaxing each time.

We were so caught up in each other that the rest of the world seemed to not exist. Bill was trying to hold back, but this rhythm would carry him over the edge. I was trying to hold back also; I had waited so long to feel him between my legs and deep inside the most intimate part of me.

I could feel it was close, I could feel myself starting to lose control, to lose consciousness, that wonderful feeling you get when you have an incredible orgasm wash over you. I could feel Bill tense and knew he was close, but he continued with deliberate movements until we both came over and over, as this long lingering orgasm washed over us. Bill collapsed on top of me, completely spent. We laid there for what seemed like forever. Joined in the most intimate way, enjoying the sensations of the aftershocks of our long intense orgasms.

As we continued to lie there, we both noticed a slight chill in the night air. As he moves off of me, Bill pulls me into him and wraps his arms around me, molding himself to me to fend off the chill.

The thought that keeps me going is that I am hoping that this was just the first of many times that we would escape from the world and into each other. As I feel myself drifting off to sleep, I feel his arm wrap tighter around me and we lay together like two spoons, he whispers in my ear “I love you.”