Beach Encounter

Story Info
She shares his sunshade.
880 words
3.64
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hiya, big boy," she said sitting down beside me on the beach. "Mind if I share your sunshade?"

"Of course not, gorgeous," I replied. "Are you going to sit on my towel or my lap?"

"On your towel, of course. How can I admire the bulge in your shorts if I sit on it?" she asked.

"You say the nicest things. You have a couple of rather splendid bulges yourself that I'd like to get to grips with."

"You like them? I was worried that my costume was too small. What do you think?"

"Just right! Plenty of luscious bare curves to ogle and the hint of a nipple sets it off to perfection."

"Yeah, well if I go in the sea you'll notice more than just a hint."

"I must remember to get you soaking wet someday so I can check them out."

"I think I'm getting wet already, big boy," she said, sitting cross-legged and giving me a great view of the tiny crotch of her bikini thong.

"Doesn't show yet so I'll have to work on you a bit more."

"Please do. Don't you feel a little cramped inside those bathers? I mean, is there a danger that something might burst out if you look at me for too long?"

"Definitely! If I were not wearing this you'd know exactly what I thought of your appearance without asking."

"Wow, would it stick right up?"

"The word flagpole comes to mind!"

"Get it out and let me hold it for you!"

"Unfortunately this is not a nude beach so it looks like we're both out of luck."

"No, you're in luck. I can take off my top, if you don't object. It's not hiding much anyway and I do so hate those tan lines."

"I'll try not to object. The exact shape of your breasts is on display anyway; only your nipples retain some secrets."

"Not for much longer!" She whipped off her top with a flourish and thrust her bare breasts towards me. "What do you think of them?" she asked.

"Oh they're gorgeous!" I said, goggle-eyed. "I just know I could suckle your nipples and die happy."

"You don't think they're too pale, do you?"

"Of course not; they look delicious! Just lean over this way and I'll rub some sun lotion into them. You'll have rich brown nipples in no time."

"Are you sure this isn't just an excuse to grope me?"

"It certainly is an excuse to grope you. What do you expect of a horny man?

"Well, that's OK, then! I'll sit with my back to you and press my bottom into your big bulge. You put your arms around me and rub that stuff into my breasts. That way we can both have a good feel round." She duly crushed her backside against my cock and I cupped her breasts. Sometime later I remembered to put some lotion into my hands, but she didn't seem to mind me feeling her up first. I paid special attention to putting lotion on her nipples and, to my joy, they stood proudly erect, poking into my hands stiffly.

"I think you're enjoying this," I accused her.

"Don't you just hate it when your body betrays your sexual state? When can I check on your sexual state?" she said putting her hands behind her and grasping my cock through my shorts. In a couple of moments I was pointing north.

"When I'm sure that you can handle it," I replied, reaching around to the crotch of her thong. "Mmm, I do believe it's a little damp here."

"At last you've noticed! What should we do about it?" she said, parting her legs.

"Make it worse! No, make it a lot worse! Make it a raging torrent of uncontrolled passion and lust."

"The third option would be my choice, big boy. But how will you do that?"

"As a starter I shall do this," I said pushing aside the tight narrow crotch of her thong. I began fingering her damp sex and I felt her body quivering slightly. "These are the hors d'euvres, you know. A sort of appetiser for what comes later."

"I think I might cum now, never mind later!"

"I think you should cum both now and later because I want to see how much lust I can unleash! Do you make much noise when you cum, gorgeous?"

"Keep doing that and you'll find out!" I had found her clitoris and was working it vigorously. She was extremely wet and squirmed in my lap. She began panting, trying not to cry out and tell the other people how close she was to cumming. I popped the end of one finger into her. "Why don't you just let go and show them how much you're enjoying yourself on the beach?" I asked her.

She shook her head in defiance, but then suddenly lost it as she twice yelled, "Yes!" Several people turned around, but by then I had both hands back cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. "She's so excitable," I told the nearest passers-by.

"You sex fiend! You made me cum in public!"

"Do try to be more gracious with your thanks. Like me to do it again?"

"As often as possible!"