Beach Fantasy Two

Story Info
Crowd gathers to see what couple is doing.
2.1k words
3.84
53.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

I had enjoyed myself at the beach with you and then again that night at your house as I ended up spending the entire night cuddled in your arms. I wanted to do something special "just for you" and since you were working nights this week I had to plan something during the day. I sat at my desk pondering for a while and then it came to me "ah ha" I said out loud.

I quickly called you trying to mask the excitement in my voice; when you didn't answer I was disappointed but left a message telling you to "meet me at our spot on the beach at 1pm and if you couldn't make it then to please let me know." I made some lists of things I needed and then went into my closet wondering what I was going to wear but decided to go to bed as I knew that I would be tossing and turning all night. It seemed as though I was not going to settle down too soon so I decided to get up, gathering some of the things needed for tomorrow. As I assembled my bag of "goodies," I checked the items off my list. Soon everything that I had on hand was packed.

Once again I climbed into bed only this time letting the thoughts of you drift me off to sleep. I awoke to the sun shining in my eyes, and what a beautiful morning it was. I practically jumped out of bed, wanting to beat the crowd to the market ensuring that I got out spot at the beach. I showered and dressed settling for a white bikini underneath a teal dress. I grabbed the bag, and the cooler tossing them into the car and heading to the store. I quickly went up and down the aisles of the grocery store, once again checking off my list. I paid for my items and put what was needed into the cooler.

I was a couple hours early but I had brought my book with me so I could read while tanning. I decided to wade into the ocean before sticking my nose into the book. I removed my teal dress, and set in down on the blanket that I had spread out across the warming sand. I walked down to the water line slowly wading into the water. I had gotten about waist deep and decided I had gone far enough. I splashed some water onto my arms and chest making my skin glisten in the sun. I turned and headed back to the shore, wanting to prepare a little more for your arrival. As I reached our spot, I grabbed water out of the cooler, threw on my sunglasses and grabbed my book. Excited from the thought of your arrival I impatiently kept looking at my watch, checking the time every few moments. I got sick of rereading the same sentences over and over from lack of concentration I decided to put the book away and watch the people on the beach. Smiling to myself as I watched an older couple arm in arm.

I once again glanced at my watch this time realizing that you would be there soon. My heart began pounding when I spotted you walking across the sand towards me. I stood and ran to you wrapping my arms around your neck and planting a big kiss on your lips "Hello Phil" I spoke after I pulled my lips away from yours. I grabbed your hand and suddenly began to pull you to the blanket, eager to get the show on the road. "Sit" I demanded. You obeyed finding a spot in the middle of the blanket. You watched as I. Pulled two wineglasses, and a bottle of wine from the cooler. Pouring a little into each glass and handing one of the glasses to you. "Baby, what is going on" you asked? "This is my way of repaying you for the wonderful time you gave me" I whispered. I once again bent over and tasted the wine on your lips.

I grabbed a bunch of grapes and fed them to you off of the vine, sharing one with you every once and a while. I fed you chocolate covered strawberries, which were becoming strawberries with melted chocolate from the sun shining on them. You began licking the chocolate from my fingers ever so romantically. As the wine began hitting me I became more giggly and eager to move on to the next plan. I grabbed a handful of ice from the cooler, and began to rub it all over your chest as it melted from the heat of your skin. I licked the water off your nipples, and planted kisses on your neck, sitting up you removed my bikini top, grabbing a handful of ice of your own, you began rubbing the ice between my breasts, then moved to my nipples sucking them to warmth with your mouth. You teasingly pulled at them with your teeth. I couldn't let you get me any hornier or else it would ruin the entire afternoon. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to have you fuck me right there but I couldn't. "Phil stop" I warned. I stood and removed my bottoms as you gave me this puzzled look.

"Remove your shorts" I demanded, "But" you started, quickly I added "No Buts my dear just do as I say." You stood and I decided to take matters into my own hands pulling your shorts down for you, you stepped out of them without another word. "Lie down on your stomach" I grabbed the massage oil, and began rubbing your shoulders, moving down to your back, I could feel your muscles relaxing with each move of my hands, I moved down to your buttocks, I added more oil watching it run down in between your legs. I playfully slapped your ass then continued your body rub, your legs making sure that I touched your balls with my hands each time. I rubbed your feet then finally told you to "Roll over" I began at your chest making sure to brush your nipples, I began kneading your balls with oiled hands, your cock becoming erect but you didn't seem to care. I took your cock into my hand and began to work up and down the shaft slowly.

I moved my hand making sure that I never forget the head it wasn't long after I began that you shoot your first load, I leaned down and began lapping up what was on your cock. When you pushed me down. You grabbed the bottle of massage oil, and squirted it onto my chest. You grabbed my tits and began working the oil into my skin, squeezing them, pulling at my nipples, and brushing my nipples. "Ummm Phil" I moaned. When you heard my moan you stopped and moved to my stomach and then down my legs to my feet never once touching my clit. It was throbbing for your touch. But you didn't acknowledge it at all. You told me to "Roll over," I was disappointed but would have you soon enough. I could feel your cock pushing against me as you rubbed my back, I tried to grab it but you pulled away before I grasped it. You moved to my buttocks once again moaning "Ummm Phil" and adding "that feels sooo good." You ran your hand between my ass cheeks and moved down teasing my love button. The plan of seducing you was quickly diminishing, as I think you knew what I was up to and decided to turn the table. I opened my legs a little more "Just in case." But still nothing but an innocent massage.

I could feel the wetness between my legs increasing and decided "enough is enough," I pushed you away from me, and onto the blanket. I climbed on top of you once again kissing your soft lips. We had quite a crowd around us, watching two naked people on the beach in the middle of the afternoon making out. That made me even hotter, and I wanted to put on a good show for them. I moved to your neck as my nipples rubbed against your chest. I rubbed my clit against your knee as I kissed you, following the path that my nipples were making, which in return was following my pussy lips. I finally was at your manhood. I grabbed some more ice and popped it into my mouth; I kissed the tip of your cock before sliding my ice filled mouth around it. I moved my cock filled mouth up and down your shaft, humming as the ice melted and ran down your cock, balls and onto the blanket. I could hear your breathing becoming heavier as my mouth continued moving up and down your wet cock. I got a taste of cum, enjoying I wanted more, I grabbed your balls with a hand squeezing them, trying to encourage you to shoot your hot wad down my throat.

I felt your legs tighten, I felt your cock jerk and then I tasted your cum as it erupted like a volcano into my mouth. I swallowed not once, not twice but three times before you were finished. I cleaned your cock and then licked my lips. Then demanded that you "eat my pussy," with no fight from you I quickly felt your warm kisses moving up my leg, my thigh and then I felt your warm breath on my wet snatch. You dove right in, putting my legs on your shoulders. People had and were continuing to move closer so that they could get a better look.

"Oh Phil" I heard myself speaking. You licked my clit moving down to my love hole and then to my ass and then back up again. You spread my lips exposing more of my erect clit to the crowd around us. A man asked if he could suck my tits, You agreed but told him "Only the tits nothing else" I could hear my moans becoming louder, as I felt you moving a strawberry in and out of my pussy while your tongue flicked my clit.

The stranger played with one tit while sucking the other; I was sooo wet that you had to keep licking up my juices before they dripped onto the blanket. I managed to reach around the man sucking my tits to push your head into me more, and then I began cumming, lifting my hips so that you could drink my juices as I had yours. You told the man "Thank you but you could handle it from here" quickly turning my over onto all fours you shoved your cock into my dripping pussy. You grabbed my hips steadying yourself before ramming me from behind.

I looked into the crowd and could see quite a few men with erections of their own. My tits swinging as your cock slid in and out of me. I began meeting your thrusts, reaching behind me to grab your hand we worked together, sweat running from your brow, "Oh Phil your cock feels good" I whispered but you heard what I had said, "Ummmm" I heard you reply.

You took a finger and stuck it into the wine then sticking into my ass as your cock fucked my pussy hard. I jumped at first but then liked the feeling of your finger fucking my ass, I could feel your balls crashing against me like a wave against the rocks, and the crowd seemed to keep growing as we continued our live porn show on the beach. Our moans were becoming louder, "I am going to cum" I screamed, and then after a few more rams of your cock, I covered you with my sweet juices and with your finger in my ass it made it much more intense. My moans became screams until finally you removed your finger and cock.

You told me to lie on my back quickly. I did as you said knowing what you wanted. I grabbed my tits and pushed them together making a nice spot for you to stick your pole in. You fucked my tits as I watched it move in and out of my tits until you pushed in as far as you could and shot your load, I quickly opened my mouth catching the stream. Swallowing quickly so that I wouldn't miss any. You got a little on my cheek so I took my hand, wiped it up and then licked it off my hand. You collapsed beside me but rolled towards me kissing my ear and thanking me for this wonderful day.

Our crowd was clapping and hollering. I suddenly became embarrassed, and shy. I threw on my dress and buried my face in chest. People were approaching us asking when our next show would be, we just looked at each other and smiled ... you turned and replied in about an hour, I looked up and yelled "Phil..."

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers