Beach Getaway

Story Info
Sunny & Chris try to get over a hard time in their lives.
2k words
4.07
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny lay out in the warm summer sun. Dragging her toes in the sand as the hammock swung lazily in the breeze. Her eyes were closed, she was lost in her own little world. The warm summer wind blew her light flouncy skirt up over her thighs and she reached to push it back down when she felt his light touch on her wrist. 'Don't' was all he said, and she opened her eyes.

Chris was standing over her with a smile on his face. His beautiful tanned face was unshaven, and he looked like a true island boy with his sun lightened hair and sunglasses.

They had decided to spend the summer on the island after they both had very devastating circumstances in their lives. Sunny had lost most of her co-workers in the 9/11 attacks and was granted time off to recover. Chris had built their home with his own two hands and a lot of blood and tears went into every board and nail....but a late autumn storm had came and ripped it to pieces. Sunny cried for months over all that had happened to them. Chris was her rock and when he surprised her with the trip of a life time...she couldn't wait to pack. The private little beach and cottage was perfect. When he took her by the hand and led her to the front door after they arrived from the airport, she was speechless.

The shade of the palm trees that held the hammock was creating beams of dancing sunlight that played over Sunny's brown hair. She moved her leg and patted the hammock, and Chris came and lay down next to her and she curled into his arms. It was as if they were cut from the same cloth...she fit against his body like they were one. She ran her hands over the light covering of hair on his chest and took in his scent. He was intoxicating to her. She couldn't believe after all the years they had been together, he still had this kind of effect on her.

He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. 'How are you feeling after a few weeks here?' he said softly.

She pondered his question for a moment, then she giggled. 'I feel like I never want to go home.' His easy laugh was music to her ears. The lay for a what seemed like hours in silence, just watching the white clouds roll slowly across the baby blue sky. She draped her long leg over his and shifted her weight so she could look up at him.

Locked in his gaze she couldn't resist him and leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips. He said 'Come with me,' and he carefully got up and led her down the beach. 'I found this place the other day and wanted to show you, but haven't had the chance.'

The shoreline curved sharply and he led her up a small hill. There was a cave on the ridge where he had spread a blanket and a picnic basket laid out.

"Chris!' she gasped, 'Its beautiful!', looking out at the crashing waves and the view that went on forever.

He came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. She let her head rest on his shoulder and took in a deep breath. He kissed her softly on the neck and on her bare shoulder. He turned her around and slide his hands up inside her white gauzy blouse. She knew he loved to see her shoulders, so she had many shirts, like this one, that hung low off her shoulders.

As they kissed he ran his warm hands up her back and smiled to himself as he felt that she had no bra on.

'Are you hungry?' he asked, glancing at the picnic basket.

She smiled, 'Yes, in more ways then one' and giggled. He loved to hear her laugh, it had been so long since she had. He helped her down on the blanket, and the pillows he has laid out so she could prop herself up.

They had lunch and talked about the trip to the mainland they had planned for the next day, and the native people that they had met on their last trip.

The bright summer sun suddenly was covered by clouds. Storms were not uncommon to brew up quickly and rock the sky, then blow out just as fast as they rolled in.

Chris pulled off his sunglasses his bright eyes looked out over the ocean. 'Looks like this one could be a nasty one, maybe we should head back.' He gathered everything up in the blanket and they headed back down the hill. The rain began to fall and they ran all the way back.

Sunny and Chris were screaming and laughing as they reached the door. She was quite a site to him. Her long brown hair dripped and her drenched clothes stuck to every inch of her body and were all but see-through. She noticed he wasn't laughing anymore and she spun on her heels to look at him. He was standing still, just staring at her. She cocked her head to the side slightly, 'What?' she asked quizzically.

'You,' he said, and walked over to her and scooped her up in his arms.

He took her to their room and set her gently on the floor, and began to strip off her wet clothes. She hadn't seen him this excited since their honeymoon, which only fueled her own passions. Her small fingers quickly worked his buttons open and threw his shirt to the floor. He pulled her wet skirt down to the floor, and he looked up at her, completely naked before him. She bent down and ran her hands over his wet face and he began to kiss his way up her body, then he lifted her up and lay her down on the bed.

He gently placed her on the pillows and she started to say something. He knew she was thinking of her wet hair soaking the pillows, she was always thinking about little things like that. He put his finger over her lips. 'Shhhhh, its not important.' She knew not to say anything more.

He took her hands and pushed them up over her head, and began to cover her body with light, gentle kisses. The winds howled through the windows and across her naked wet body, and with his soft lips on her, she shivered. Her nipples hardened as his lips grazed them. She arched her back, wanting him to touch them again, and he knew what she wanted, and obliged her.

He took her red ruby nipples into his mouth, and her breath caught in her throat. She gripped the pillows and writhed under him. He was a very aggressive lover, which she loved. She needed a strong man to take care of her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, his hazel eyes were shining even as the storm rocked outside the window.

A loud crash of thunder made her jump up, and scream, and she began to tremble, remembering the night their house was devoured by another storm.

He grabbed her and cuddled her in his arms. 'Its ok baby' he said in her ear.

She was embarrassed by her silly fears, and tried to laugh them off, but when another loud crash sounded and lightening lit the sky she jumped back into his arms once again.

He held her for a few minutes more, and she knew she was safe with him. Her hands trailed down his body and to the top of his damp pants. She gently slid her hand inside the waistband and he lifted his hips as she pulled them down. His manhood sprung from his shorts and stood at attention before her. She took him in her hands, and stroked him gently. She got to her hands and knees, her face over his throbbing cock. Leaning in she kissed the head then let her tongue roll down over the top. Chris let out a sigh. Sucking his head gingerly, and stroking his shaft up and down.

He pulled her leg up and over his head, exposing her little pink pussy to him. She gasped around his cock in her mouth when he plunged his warm tongue into her slit. She dipped her head down to suck him deeper into his mouth, all the while his tongue probed her very wet pink folds.

Their pace quickening together. When she could no longer stand his teasing licks, she got up and straddled his hips. 'Can I ride you?' she asked.

She had always asked permission to have sex with him. She loved the feeling of him saying yes or no to her, that he had control of her sexual satisfaction. 'Yes baby', he whispered.

She sat up and pulled her lips open to expose her hardened clit, and rubbed it gently as she lowered herself onto his very hard cock. Thunder crashed at that very moment, but instead of jumping in fear she screamed in pleasure. The feel of his large dick inside her always put her over the edge.

She pumped her legs and his rod slid in and out of her pussy. She leaned back, reached behind her back and grabbed his ankles, arching her back. He had full view of her as she was impaled on him.

In and out, up and down, she rode him. Her loud moans of pleasure drowning out the sound of the wind in the trees. He put his hands on her hips and pushed up into her, she screams again. Her rhythm quickens. The juices from her pussy slides down his dick as he pushes into her deeper and harder. Rocking her hips, he knows she is nearing orgasm, so he flips her over and on to her hands and knees. He pushes back into her and spanks her raised bottom.

She is desperately gripping the sheets, crying out as he bottoms out in her tiny pussy. 'FUCK ME!' she yells. He knows this wild side of her, she denies it when they talk about it after, but he witnesses it every time they make love. 'FUCK ME HARDER' she screams and he drives into her harder.

He is nearing orgasm and her shouts only spur him on. Furiously he rams into her and as the first waves of her orgasm crashes over her she slams her ass back against him and he fills her full of cum, sweat dripping down his face and back.

Sunny screams out and her body shakes violently. Chris just holds onto her tightly as his own orgasm tightens his muscles. She collapses, and he falls to the bed half on top of her, trying not to crush her tiny body under his entire weight. Panting they lay on the bed totally exhausted, listen to the waves and wind outside the window.

Sunny opened her eyes to the setting sun. She still lay naked on the bed, but Chris wasn't with her. She pads, bare foot and naked, down the hall calling his name. 'Chris? Baby? Where are you?'

She finds him, standing in only a towel, fresh from the shower, standing in the front window looking at the now calm ocean. Braches and debris lay all over the beach. Sunlight outlining every inch of his body, she goes to him. 'Whatcha thinking about babe?' she asked softly, ducking under his arm to face him.

Smiling down at hee he answers, 'Nothing....everything...' his voice trails off and he sighs.

She knows not to pry, he sometimes gets quiet and when he does she knows he just needs time. He will talk to her in his own time. The both stand framed in the window, the light of the setting sun warming them, and look out over the vast ocean, and she wishes they could stay here forever...