Beach Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

They rolled over and lay on their sides looking at each other. Now and then they would raise a hand and caress the other one's hair or shoulder. A thought drifted into Raf's head, which he couldn't shift. Meg seemed to guess it.

"You want to ask me, don't you."

"Wha? Oh, errm, I don't want to ask you, but I can't stop thinking about..."

"You're my first boy, but not my first?"

"You don't have to say a thing. I have no right to ask you..."

"But you won't sleep tonight 'till you know! If I tell you, you promise you won't pass it on, and you'll still respect me?"

Raf felt like he was on a path that had suddenly started crumbling. "Meg, of course I promise, but don't tell if its too hard!"

Meg gazed away, lost in thought, then faced him. "I've always liked adventures and experiments. For a few years now I've known how to pleasure myself - though not like you can! Well, one night I was experimenting with some things in my vagina. Then, there was this feeling, like a tear, which stung a bit, and there was a bit of blood. I wasn't a virgin any more."

"Ow, Meg!"

You know... my good hairbrush?"

"With the rounded handle? No!"

"Yes!"

"You've lent me that brush! I've used that hairbrush!"

"So have I!"

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12