Beach House Afternoon

Story Info
Having a rough day...
1.8k words
3.87
52.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue couldn't believe this was happening. She had gotten into another argument with that bitch Lisa, and this time it had gotten physical, with the two of them wrestling around the room with a grip on each other's hair. Lisa's friend Lori had pulled Sue off of Lisa. She then threw Sue on the floor face down and sat on her back. Sue was trying to wriggle out from under, but Lori was too strong. Sue heard Lisa say "Perfect!" as Lori pinned Sue's arms behind her back.

Sue struggled as she felt Lisa tying her wrists together, and then her elbows, but she was helpless to do anything about it. "What should we do with her?" Lisa asked Lori.

"I don't know. Hey, I wonder if she's ticklish..." Lori replied, tickling Sue's ribs.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" screamed Sue, wriggling, kicking and laughing uncontrollably.

"Excellent!" Lisa exclaimed, sitting on Sue's legs to pin them down, and tickling Sue's bare feet as Lori continued tickling her ribs.

"Nooooooo! No! No! Nooooooooooooo!" cried Sue as she kept struggling and laughing, unable to escape her assailants.

"She's getting kind of loud...hey, I know..." said Lori as she got off of Sue and crossed the room.

Sue tried to twist away, but she was tied with her wrists and elbows pinned behind her, and with Lisa still sitting on her legs, she wasn't going anywhere. "No! No! No! No! No! No!" she screamed as Lisa kept tickling her feet and legs.

Lori returned with a dish towel and stuffed it in Sue's mouth, effectively gagging her. Then Lori went back to tickling Sue's armpits and ribs. Sue was laughing so hard that she could barely breath. Lori and Lisa weren't letting up at all , and with the gag in her mouth, Sue thought they might actually tickle her to death.

"Nyahh! Nyahh! Nyahh! Nyahh! Nyahh!" Sue yelled into her gag, still writhing and laughing uncontrollably.

After a while, they stopped. It had only been twenty minutes, but it had seemed like forever to Sue. "I want to get to the beach. Let's leave her out on the upstairs deck. We can lock the sliding door, and she'll be stuck out there while we're gone. We can decide what to do with her later." Lori suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Lisa replied.

They stood Sue up and dragged her to the door, and shoved her out onto the deck. "Now you be a good girl and stay quiet, or we'll take your bathing suit and leave you here naked..." Lori threatened as her friend Lisa giggled.

They locked the sliding door behind them, and with a big smile Lisa said, "Have fun out there. See you later!" as Sue saw them head downstairs.

Sue heard them laughing as they left for the beach. She was really panicked now. She was tied up, gagged, locked out on the second floor deck behind the house, and she was exhausted from all the tickling. She had no idea what those girls she had been fighting with had in store for her when they returned. "What if they tickle me all night?" Sue thought to herself. "I'm completely helpless..."

The rope binding her was digging into her wrists, and having her elbows tied together behind her was making her shoulders ache, not to mention forcing her large breasts to bulge out, making them look huge. She was about 5'1" tall, and 110 lbs., so her D cup sized breasts would have stood out on her tiny frame without having her elbows pinned behind her.

After about half an hour, Sue heard footsteps in the house. She froze as she didn't know whether to bang against the glass to get help, or to try and hide. If it was Lori and Lisa, she was scared of what they might do. Suddenly, she saw them. But it wasn't Lisa and Lori, it was two guys she didn't know. Before she could do anything, they saw her, and with surprised looks on their faces, they opened the sliding door and guided her inside. They sat on either side of her on the couch, and pulled the dish towel gagging her out of her mouth. "What's going on here? What happened to you?" they asked.

"I got into a fight with these two girls, and they tied me up like this, tickled me, locked me outside, and left. I don't know what they might do when they get back." Sue answered.

"Tickled you, huh? Like this?" one of them asked as he tickled her ribs and sides.

"Or like this?" the other one queried as he tickled her thighs.

" No! No! No! No! No! No! Please! Please! No! No!" Sue screamed as she again wriggled and laughed uncontrollably.

"Wow, so you're pretty helpless, huh?" said Bob, the guy to Sue's left. He then put his right hand on her bare thigh and grasped a breast with his left hand.

"Hey!" yelled Sue as she tried to pull away, turning to Joe, who was sitting to her right, for help. But he just shoved his tongue in her mouth as he too grabbed at her thighs and breasts.

"Please! Please stop! C'mon guys, won't you untie me? Please?" Sue begged as she felt hands groping her breasts, her ass, and between her legs through her one piece bathing suit.

"Untie you... that's a good idea." Bob said as he pulled the string behind her head, undoing the top of her suit and letting it fall to her waist, exposing her big round breasts.

"These are like ripe cantaloupes!" Joe exclaimed as he squeezed and pulled on them.

"Yeah, what great tits! This is gonna be fun!" Bob agreed, as he pulled her suit down to her ankles, stuck his head between her legs and started exploring with his tongue.

"No! No! Please! Not that! Please don't rape me! I'll do anything! Anything you say! Please! Anything!" Sue begged them, as she felt Bob's tongue enter her pussy and her nipples hardening in Joe's rough hands.

"Anything, huh? Hmmmm, I guess you could suck our dicks. That might satisfy us." Joe said as he continued to have fun with her tits. "What do you think?" he asked Bob.

Bob replied, "Well, I could use a blow job..." with a big smile on his face. "Or we could just take what we can get..."

"No! No! I'll do it! Anything!" Sue told them, as they continued to grope her.

"Alright then." Joe said, as he pulled her head down and unzipped his pants.

As Sue hesitantly took Joe's hard on into her mouth, she felt Bob reach around her and squeeze her big naked breasts. "Nnnnnnaaaahhhh!" Sue protested, as Joe held her head and humped her mouth.

After what seemed like an hour to Sue, Joe came in her mouth. He kept thrusting his hips until he was done spurting. He let her lift her head up, and before she knew it, Bob had pulled her face down to his throbbing member. He shoved it through her lips, and started humping away. It was bigger than Joe's, and was nearly choking Sue. "Nyahhh! Nyaaaahh! Nyaaaaahh!" she futilely moaned as Joe milked her sore tits.

Sue was relieved when Bob finally exploded in her mouth, filling it with his warm cum. When he let her pull her head away, she took a minute to catch her breath. Then she asked sweetly, "Won't you guys untie me now? I did what you asked."

"These are amazing tits aren't they?" Joe asked Bob as he rubbed and pinched Sue's erect nipples, ignoring her request.

""I know, right? You don't see melons like these every day, let alone get a chance to play with them. I'm getting another hard on." Bob replied as he gave them a squeeze.

"Me too. Let's double team her..." Joe responded.

"No! No! You can't! Please! I sucked your dicks! Please!" Sue cried out.

"Sounds great." Bob said to Joe, ignoring Sue's protests and pulling her onto his lap. "But we need to shut her up." he continued as he grabbed the dish towel off the couch and stuffed it back in her mouth.

Bob forced Sue down onto his hard on, pushing it past her pussy lips and ramming it deep inside her. Then he put his arms around her and stood up, and Sue could now feel Joe's throbbing member pressed against her virgin asshole. "Nyahhh! Nyaaaahh! Nyaaaaahh!" she yelled into her gag, as Joe entered her with a hard thrust.

The two guys found a rhythm, and humped her together, as hard as they could. Sue, held upright between her attackers, futilely struggled against her bonds as they banged her, both of them playing with her big tits. She was screaming uselessly into her gag, "Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh!" until Joe and Bob both came inside her, one about a minute after the other.

Sue relaxed a bit, hoping they were done with her. But they just spun her around, with Joe now in front of her, playing with her nipples, and Bob behind her, with a tight grip on her sore melons. She could feel both of them getting hard again, but she was helpless and had no illusions about escape. The more she struggled against the rope pinning her wrists and elbows behind her, the more turned on the guys got. They were both ready to go again quickly, and both rammed their rock hard shafts into her, Joe entering her pussy and Bob thrusting into her sore asshole. "Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh!" is all they heard from Sue.

Again, they found a common rhythm, and humped away until each of them came inside Sue once more, almost simultaneously, with satisfied groans coming out of their mouths.

"Ooooooooohhhhh! Ooooooooooohh!" Joe exclaimed.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...that was great..." Bob moaned in agreement.

"You know, I'm getting kind of hungry." Joe said as he pulled his pants up.

"Me too. Let's walk into town. I could use a burger and a beer." replied Bob as he too got dressed.

'What about her?" Joe asked.

"I don't know. Someone was nice enough to leave her tied and gagged for us to play with. I guess we should do the same." Bob answered as he pulled Sue toward the door to the upstairs deck where they had found her.

" Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh!" Sue screamed into her gag as Joe slid open the glass door and Bob pushed her out onto deck where Lisa and Lori had left her helpless a couple of hours earlier. They then closed the glass door behind her and locked it.

"That was fun. See you around. Maybe we can do it again some time!" Joe said with a grin as Bob laughed, and Sue saw her two attackers turn and walk down the stairs to leave.

"Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh! Nnnnnnaaaahhhh!" she yelled uselessly into her gag, now standing alone, tied, gagged, naked, and imprisoned out on the second floor deck once again.

"Won't this horrific day ever end?" Sue thought as she staggered around, struggling against her bonds as she worried about what else might await her...