Beach House Ch. 02

Story Info
His second encounter on the nudist beach.
2.2k words
4.54
17.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke early, as usual, to the sun streaming in through the gap where the curtains didn't quite meet. He heard the sound of the waves in the distance and tried to rid himself of the unwanted thoughts of the lady he had met, with the pendulous breasts and generous bum, riding him cowgirl style.

He hadn't seen her since their impromptu breakfast and magical encounter, he didn't even know her name, but the memory of being ridden to victory and her commanding him to pinch her nipples during her orgasm kept floating through his brain and his crotch.

There was something powerful about that woman and it slightly disturbed him to realise that he found a powerful woman quite thrilling. Could it be that he was a little submissive? It had never occurred to him before but the more he thought about it the more he realised that was exactly how he felt.

To avoid any more lurid thoughts of those massive breasts and that juicy pussy, which was bound to lead to the need for a bit of self help, he got up, grabbed a towel and set off down the beach at a brisk enough pace to prevent his erection from developing any further. The trouble with nudist beaches is that evidence of erotic thoughts are clearly visible between a chap's legs.

The water looked inviting but he knew what would happen if he plunged into cold water with a burgeoning erection. Ever since boyhood, an encounter with cold water had one of two effects on it. It either went rock hard or nearly vanished and the way it would go was entirely dependent on his state of mind. With thoughts of pendulous breasts and being ridden cowgirl running through his cerebral cinema the outcome was in little doubt, so he stayed on the sand.

After half an hour or so he turned round and set off for home and ten minutes later he caught sight of a vaguely familiar sight. Was it her? As the naked form gradually came in to focus, he realised it was, he'd know those breasts anywhere..

"So, is this the morning I get that promised swim then? You Dirty boy!"

"Hi, good to see you again. I wasn't planning on a swim but I am happy to stand by while you have one."

"Oh no you don't! Last time you promised me a swim and a swim is what I'm going to get! Get in that water!"

"You are in an assertive mood." He said, slowly wading in.

"Yea, well if you don't say what you want, you don't get it. Anyway you obviously don't object too much because you are doing what you're told."

"Your wish is my command." Lowering his eyes from those magnificent breasts, hoping that his imagination was not going to get him too excited.

"I should bloody well think so, after the attention you got last time. I do hope we are not going to have trouble with your spontaneous erections again?" Eying his swelling cock. "I'm not here just to wank you off you know." His cock twitched at her choice of language.

"For goodness sake!" She exclaimed as she plunged into the water. "Perhaps I need to teach it some manners: maybe I know just the thing to sort it out."

"Oh dear here comes another fantasy." He thought as he imagined himself on his bed while she amused herself with his body. Would she try a little torture or maybe even a good spanking? To stem the flow of erotic thoughts he strode purposefully into the water. It was warmer than he expected and much to his relief his cock started to subside.

They swam about for a few minutes, just inside their depth, but every time they stood up her breasts floated to the surface right in front of him and, to his surprise, his cock stayed flaccid in spite of the odd glimpse of her pussy.

"Good to see you have a bit of self control today." She said indicating his lack of erection by crooking her index finger in a dismissive gesture. "I thought I was going to have to give it some training after last time. Maybe I still shall. Maybe after breakfast?"

Who could resist? She suggested they make their way to her house for breakfast. So they walked down the beach, up a narrow path to the back door of a rather neat little bungalow.

"The bacon is in the fridge, the eggs are by the cooker. I want bacon and two fried eggs, sunny side up, no toast. Meanwhile I am going to decide what I am going to do to you and that wayward cock of yours." A frisson of excitement ran through him as she left the room, her magnificent buttocks swaying provocatively as she went.

Was he being dominated? Yes; probably. Did he like it? Yes definitely. He set to work with the pan on a high heat to get the bacon nice and crispy. When she returned they sat and ate.

"Mmm, not bad for a Dirty Boy with an out of control cock." She remarked approvingly, wiping a trace of egg from her lips. "Now come and stand in front of me. I need to check something." He stood up and was just about to pick up his towel when she said forcefully, "No. Leave that there, I need to inspect that rogue cock."

He did as he was told and stood in front of her.

"Legs astride then. Come on, mush mush." Following her instructions he stood as ordered. "Now let's see." She said cupping his balls in one hand as his cock started to stiffen. "As I thought, too full of spunk. We need to do something about that. Go to my room and lie on your back on my bed."

Once there she bent over his chest allowing one of her breasts to graze his skin and clasped one of his wrists into a leather cuff and closed the velcro fastening. The touch of her breast sent a thrill through him which was increased by having his wrist immobilised. The next few seconds went by in a blur as all four limbs were similarly immobilised.

Spreadeagled on the bed he was now helpless as she went to her bedside cabinet and pulled out a small bottle of water based lube and drizzled it on his cock. It twitched. She started to stroke it and it grew in her hands.

"You can have a safe word, lets see, swimming. If you say swimming, and you better bloody not, then all the fun will stop at once and I'll leave you with a throbbing cock. I think a bit of edge training should do the trick and teach that cock some manners. No coming until I say so, or else!" Having lubed up his shaft she pulled his foreskin back and gently started to circle his glans with a finger tip. This had the totally predictable result of bringing him to full erection.

She returned to her bedside cabinet and pulled out a length of silicone rubber with a series of balls of increasing size spaced along its shaft, a bit like the thai beads he remembered from long ago but this was rigid. She spread a generous amount of lube on it and placed the small end right up against his bum.

"You are going to like this." She almost commanded, "but remember, no cuming until I say so. You cum and you are in deep trouble!" And she slowly increased the pressure until the first bead just popped into him. She did it so slowly and gently that there was no pain, just a strange sensation of fullness. He wasn't used to having anything inserted into him but, to his delight, he found that he enjoyed it.

She applied a little more pressure while she rotated the device and the second, slightly larger bead slid inside him. This was definitely a new experience, but not at all unpleasant. The process was repeated with infinite care until all four beads were deep within him.

Now she rotated it slowly round and round. The fullness sensation was still there but there was also a slightly tickling sensation too and the evidence of his excitement did not take long to appear at the eye of his cock.

"Oh that's what I like to see. Dirty boy has a lot of precum today. Does Dirty boy like having his prostate massaged? Does he like giving up all that lovely precum? Does he?"

"Yes," he managed to breath as it flowed down the length of his erection. He often gave up precum when masturbating to his favourite fantasies but that was usually just a little tear at the eye. This was flowing, his shaft was actually wet with it.

"I so love the taste of precum," she said, leaning over him and taking the tip of his cock gently into her eager mouth and licking it off. "It's just so delicious." Her hair fell onto his groin and her breasts rested on his thighs as she worked her tongue over his cock.

She sensed the change as he stiffened slightly, "No cuming!" As she withdrew his cock from her mouth and grasped the base firmly. His sensations subsided a little until she started to move the beads in and out a very small amount, very slowly, and not enough to allow the biggest to escape his tight little haven. She bent over his cock again and took it deep within her mouth as she continued to manipulate the beads. Again he tensed desperately trying not to cum and again she sensed the change.

She let go of the beads and let his cock fall from her mouth dribbling saliva and precum onto his belly.

"I said no cuming until I say," and slapped the side of his cock firmly enough to remove all thoughts of orgasm. Just as he thought the jolt of pain was going to cause him to lose his erection she straddled his chest with her pussy inches from his face. It was already glistening with evidence of her arousal and the outer lips were beginning to part naturally with excitement

"I think we'll give him a bit of a rest now," she whispered as she placed her forefinger at the top of her slit. "But I need some attention. I want you to watch as I brig myself close." And she let her finger slide down on to her clit. Holding her lips open with the other hand she teased it with a slow circular motion and her breathing started to quicken.

"Oh Dirty Boy, do you like watching me playing with my clit? Do you like having a nice wet cunt right by your face? Do you want to suck it for me, or do you just want to bury that naughty cock of yours in it?" She reached behind her back and massaged his balls while continuing her monologue, "Glad to see that naughty cock is still nice and stiff, but remember if you cum...well you'd better not cum that's all there is to it."

Releasing his balls she grabbed his cock firmly and gave it several rapid, long strokes bringing him to the edge again.

"Please can I cum now." He pleaded.

"Not a chance, I haven't finished with you yet." And she climbed off his chest. She moved towards his feet and as she settled astride his thighs her pussy lips parted tantalisingly revealing the moisture of her excitement and the pink delights within. His his cock was just millimetres from her swollen pussy lips as she pulled his erection towards her pink folds. She held his shaft inside her outer lips but his swollen glans was on her lower belly while she ground her clit hard down against his erection, all the while circling the tender frenulum with her forefinger moistened with her natural juices.

"I ... I can't last...much..."

"You fucking well better, Dirty, Dirty Boy. I cum first or you are in deep do do." And she stopped stimulating him while squeezing the base of his cock firmly again. She rose up on her knees, inched forward, placed the tip of his glans at her entrance and slowly descended onto his throbbing cock.

Somehow he contained himself as she got into the rhythm of a rising trot. She rode him faster and deeper with each penetration, the shaft of his cock glistening with the foam of her excitement.

Mercifully he heard her breathing quicken and felt her thighs tighten as she clenched. Her pussy seemed to grip his shaft desperately and he felt her contractions start. She shuddered, her buttocks quivered and she let out a gasp.

"Oh my fuck,... my fuck yes. ...Oh shit ...oh you dirty fucking bastard... that is so fucking good. Cum, ...cum now ...for fuck sake. I want to feel you cum." He could take no more and sensed a tingling sensation in his toes. It ran up his thighs and he groaned as he released into her, his powerful spasms shooting his semen deep into her hungry cunt.