Beach House Continued Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill welcomes her husband home. They meet Sharron.
3.4k words
3.9
7.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 5 of a series where a woman's life and attitudes change with new circumstances, and continues to develop options for following chapters. For those who have indicated that it is time for Jill to get laid, I'm not telling, read on.

I have also been giving readers snippets of my real life friend Kate. She lost her husband to cancer a few months back, and her family are making life difficult for her, claiming she should not have left him. Not that they knew why she did. She struggles with the issues and her desires.

Thank you for reading, and the feedback.

The story continues.

*****

I take him into the bedroom, and he sees the marked 4 photos. They are covered in dirty graffiti. He reads each, and I watch his face. His mouth is open; his voice comes in a horse whisper. "My slut is so sexy". He is pleased. I am wearing my Pandora bracelets and my anklet, but I am sure he doesn't notice.

I reach under the bed and show him the last photo. My nipples with the niplet attached. His mouth drops open again. "My darling I was a slut again. Peter touched my breasts and my nipples while he took the photos."

I undo the buttons, and show him my adorned nipples. "He put these on this afternoon darling. Look close, my name is engraved on them. They feel so sexy, come feel them".

Brian had a look of lust on his face, and my cunt was on fire. He shed his clothes, and I removed mine, leaving my pearls in place. I lay on the bed, nude. Everything there for him to see. He said nothing, but ran his hand over my body. He started on my anklet, rubbing his fingers over it. "Did you wear this?" he asked.

I shook my head "No my king, I put it on for you tonight."

His hand reached higher running up the inside of my thighs. I open my legs wide, and ask him to feel my wetness.

His finger enters me and I groan. I tell him I have been waiting for him to arrive. I tell him I feel dirty, and want to do dirty things with him tonight. I ask if he will fuck my arse.

"Of course" he says. "This is your weekend, my darling, and I want you to enjoy every minute."

He reaches down and kisses my cunt. He licks and I moan. I lift my hips, trying to fuck his mouth. If he holds his tongue out it would feel like a little cock. My thoughts though are on his big cock. There will be pleasure for me tonight and all weekend. His fingers find their way to my pussy again. I feel so much love and passion.

His fingers leave my pussy, and I can feel the wet trail his fingers leave on my stomach as he goes higher. He goes between my breasts, deliberately bypassing I am sure. I look into his eyes, and we both smile. I mouth "I love you", and he smiles.

Finally, his fingers reach my lips, and I push my tongue out to lick my juices. He begins to push a finger against my lips. I form an O with my lips, and wait for him to get my meaning. Then his finger begins an in out movement. He is finger fucking my lips. I groan as I think the next thing through these lips will be his cock.

His fingers move back down, heading for my breasts. Again I groan. This is torture, but such pleasant torture.

He lifts my left breast "Did he do this?"

"YES I answer."

Brian wraps my necklace around my breast. "And this?" he asks.

Again I nod.

"And you didn't stop him?"

"No my king"

"Why not?" he asked.

I had no reply.

"You wanted him to touch you, didn't you?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Tell me how it felt."

I reached up and gave him a deep kiss. Our tongues danced, and I could taste my juices on his tongue and lips. Divine. We parted and I said" It was beautiful my darling. His hand is different to yours, he cupped my full breast, then let it go. I wanted him to keep holding it. My pussy was wet which I'm sure he knew"

He raised his eyebrows. "But there was more ". It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes darling. He took more photos, and this time he wanted more colour to get a contrast in the photo. He tweaked my nipple, he said to get the right colour into it. It got hard and I'm sure a little longer. I suspect his cock did too. He took more photos. Darling I was on fire, I could hardly breath. These were the last photos until he put the niplet on. His trousers were hardly containing him; I suspect he might be big. That was so erotic Hun, but now I need you inside me."

My king was as excited as I was. My legs were still as wide as I could spread them, and my vulva was wet. He entered me with one hard thrust. We were both consumed with lust and ground our pelvis's together. It was a hard and short fuck. He was ready to cum. I told him I wanted him to cum on me, all over my tits. I wanted cum on my niplets. He withdrew just in time and the pent up pressure shot his sperm all over my face, my tits and my stomach. His magnificent cock spurted time and time again, maybe 8 explosions. My breasts were covered in his jism.

"Get a camera" I told him. "I want some nasty pics for us." I felt so wanton and alive. When he had the pics we lay together. We kissed and cuddled. He looked at me and told me how much he loved the new Jill. He loved my passion and lust.

I fondled his balls, and there was a stirring. I asked him how big men's cocks can be. He didn't know, but thought the average was about 6 ". His 8" was on the very large size. I like his cock. And Allan's looked very similar. But will he use it as well as my king? Or will I have to teach him? I will enjoy that, but where does Sharron want me to take him? I assume she has some extreme acts she will want to share. I ask my king "Why is the basement door locked?

The answer I hear is "I will take you in there tomorrow. It will be your final test for me. A chance for you to say NO."

I am wide awake at midnight, he sleeps soundly beside me. I feel for his cock. It is hard. I know I will wake him, but I don't care, my whole body tingles, and I am ready again. This will be a good weekend. If Allan doesn't come home, I will fuck my king to death. There will be nothing for Sharron. I think of the brunette, and ponder where she wants us all to go. She is the more experienced, but we don't know her limits, or even our own.

I take my king in my mouth, I love the taste. He is stirring, and I cup his balls while I suck. He is awake now, and he smiles when I ask "Mouth or cunt?"

The answer I hear is "Perhaps we need to add arse".

I remind him that the story of the king and courtesan did not have anal in it, but the Loving Wife stories I have been reading on Literotica do have anal. And big cocks. I tell him of another Jill who loves her husband deeply and they share his childhood passions of X rated movies. He remembers the Emmanuelle series. He dreamt of them as he grew up, and shared his dreams with his wife. They enacted many thoughts and lusts. He wanted men to lust after her. She complied and fucked a few other men for his enjoyment. But she has developed a liking for big cocks, and enjoys being thought of as doing good with her fucks.

My king is slowly fucking me, he has recovered and his shaft is strong, like a medieval lance I dream. I think of the terms used in past years for women of loose morals. Slut, prostitute, strumpet, whore, harlot, trollop, coquette. My mind easily drifts.

He tells me to get on my hands and knees, he wants to fuck my arse. He eases inside my bowels. He reaches his arms to my shoulders, and pulls my body back onto his cock. His body is stationary, and I am rocking back and forward, onto his cock. He moves his hands from my shoulders and grabs handfuls of hair. He pulls back sharply, my back and neck are arched as he pulls my hair. He is brutal, he needs to cum. Our pace increases, and I can feel my orgasm engulf me. First my toes tingle, then my thighs and pussy. I am yelling at him to cum, fill my arse deep with your cum. We cum together, and lay exhausted. We spoon and sleep begins to overcome us both. I can feel his cum leaking out of me. I will change the sheets in the morning.

I awake before him and go to the kitchen for coffee. One more day to Sunday.

I hear him stir, and go to the bathroom. He will be in the kitchen soon. I clear the table, and lie on it, legs splayed lewdly, facing the door. As he enters I tell him "Breakfast is served."

No more encouragement is needed. He kneels and laps hungrily at my juices. I thrust my pelvis, my strong pelvis, at him. I ask him if he will watch Allan fuck me tomorrow. He says it is private between me and Allan. I tell him I want him there, to see his slut, and share my first fuck. "We will see "he says.

The only word I can think of is "please." He smiles and I can see that in his mind he has agreed. I think of Jill and Louis from Literotica , and their sharing love.

The morning is uneventful, we have lunch and Sharron comes over at about 1-30. This must be her favourite place to undress as she quickly becomes nude. We hug, and Brian comes and puts his arms around both of us. We kiss him in turn. Sharron with a bit more passion than me, holding his lips a little longer. I ask myself if we are competing, and Brian is a little embarrassed.

I ask when I will see in the locked basement. They look at each other, and he says now!

The three of us enter the room and it is immediately obvious that they have set a Bondage room. The bench has ropes tied to the head board with padding for her wrists. There are ropes hanging from the ceiling, and spreader bars on the floor, again with soft cuffs for her ankles. On the bed are an assortment of toys, a ball gag, a blindfold, a hood with openings for her mouth. There were paddles for spanking, two whips laying on the bed. There is a strap on dildo. My body shivered, and I wonder if they want me to lead Allan here. If so I would be subjected to all or most of these toys. My king is smiling, so I know he is wanting this. For her, for me, or for us? I wonder. Where is this new path taking us, or enticing us?

Smiling, looking at my feet I tell them both I need some time to think. I dress and walk to the beach. It is refreshing to see the familiar scene, lifeguards, parents, children. All happy and having fun. I walk to the nude beach, and sit alone and think. I return after about 1 ½ hours. They are laughing as I walk in. They are both nude.

"What are you two laughing about?" I ask.

Brian tells me Sharron is his new business partner, they have invented a new adult game that has huge potential. They call it "The Game of Fucks" and start laughing. I am watching his cock, and can't help but notice he is rock hard. I assume they haven't been fucking while I was away or he would droop at least a little.

They described their game with each player having to make a sentence with at least one four letter word, and a maximum of 10 words. The prime four letter word will be one of the 26 alphabet letters, a, b, c... etc. There is 15 seconds for the player to make the sentence, but that could be varied. Each player gets 5 points for the prime four letter word, plus 2 bonus points for another word with the same letter. Another bonus point for a four letter word. So if the letter is A.

"I would like your cock in my arse".

5 for arse

1 for each of like, your, cock

Total 8

I asked who came up with C. My king said Sharron had come up with a question. "Would you like to put your cock in my cunt?"

5 for cock

2 for cunt

1 each for like and your

Total 9

"And your answer?" I asked. No points for "Yes?"

Brian said he thought it could be a feasible project, and could perhaps be played on the internet. He will do some research on costs in the next week or two.

I asked about the letter K, and my husband said it was his call for that one.

He only used 4 words as he asked Sharron "May I kiss you?"

"And did you?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied, sheepishly.

I felt a tingle, and asked him to show me. He moved over to Sharron , and I could see him look down at her. He leant in and nibbled her neck. She thrust her head back, and he nibbled upwards to her ear. He put his tongue in her ear and then nibbled her lobe. I was becoming aroused, and touched myself. They seem to have quickly forgotten my presence. My king was as hard as steel, and she must have felt it. There was pre-cum on the tip of his shaft, and the head looked to be straining. I could tell that they both wanted his shaft inside her.

My hand reached for my king's hand, and I moved it towards her breast. His hand covered it, and my hand was over his. He could feel her mounds on the palms of his hand. I put pressure on his hand, he understood, and began to kneed the mound, and tweaked her nipple. She let out soft meews, telling us of her enjoyment. I let them play for a couple of minutes, and took his hand again and moved it down, sliding over her tummy, heading towards her most private and sensitive parts. Her eyes were open, and she had a Mona Lisa smile. She was waiting for that moment of touch.

My king's fingers were spread when our hands get to her mound. I let him play with her. She had been holding her breath, with her back arched when she let out a moan, exhaled her breath, and her body sunk down again. Her whole being became relaxed, and she lay prone, absorbing the warmth radiating from between her legs. She was at peace with the world. He played for about 5 minutes, it was clearly foreplay that we were all enjoying. Perhaps me more than they? I asked myself.

His eyes met mine and he spoke with authority, no it was a command. "Spread her legs" he told me. I leant over her stomach, taking my weight on one elbow, and put a hand under each of her knees. I lifted her knees up. She helped me. Her ankles were now almost touching her buttocks. I touched her ankles, and she spread them. She was now completely exposed to our gaze.

My king then whispered to me. "Open her". His voice was quiet, hoarse with excitement. I did as he commanded, I reached my hands to the space between her labia and her thigh, she opened slightly. I hadn't touched her intimate lips, but they spread in front of my eyes. They were engorged. She was ready to be mounted.

I could see as his lips moved to her lips, but hers were her virginal lips. I was inches away when their lips met. He withdrew his mouth and turned to lick the inside of her thighs. She was moaning when his tongue touched her clit. It seemed like she had an electric shock, her hips bucked, but she couldn't move, I was still laying across her stomach. She was having an orgasm from just this touch. I realised that they have had a sex charged build up, as I have. We all need release.

"Fuck her", I told my king. "She needs your cock, and you need her". He looked at my face and realised it was what I wanted. I pulled his cock towards her, and pointed his cock to her cunt. He moved forward, and his cock rubbed along her lips. My face was still inches from their joining. Her labia looked like it was pulling him in. His cock head was slowly pushing inside her body, inches at a time. She was moaning, and calling our names. She was clearly in a zone we all seek.

Their coupling was slow, with no urgency or release of passion. It was like an agreement was being consummated. I watched for about 5 minutes, feeling like an observer, but not fully part of the coupling. It was a strange feeling, I was so glad for them, happy to have helped them enjoy a beautiful moment together. I was comfortable with myself and my relationship with my husband, and knew we would always have a strong and enduring love.

I could see that my husband was building his pace, and Sharron was meeting every thrust. Her moans were now becoming grunts as my king built his pace and his thrust. He was now pushing hard into her, and her legs were obscenely wide to allow him deep penetration. They were now thrusting at one another. They were rutting, it was like a competition to see who could cum the quickest. Sharron arched her body and screamed "OHGOD", and became limp.

My king continued to thrust. I cupped his balls as he thrust, and could feel he was ready to cum. His balls contracted in my hand, and could feel them pulsing as his cum was sprayed deep into her womb. We hadn't asked if she was on the pill.

And I was hopeful that my day tomorrow will be as enjoyable. I left them in peace.

Nothing more was spoken between us, Sharron left for home after she recovered, we hugged and made our arrangements for tomorrow. My king and I had a quiet meal, and watched television till it was time for bed. We kissed when we got into bed, both of us nude.

It was time for talk. I asked how we were, he replied somewhere between excellent and fantastic. He said he had a little confession to make. "How so?" I asked.

His reply floored me. "As I was fucking Sharron, I started to imagine it was you that I was fucking, and your photographer friend was there, taking photos as we fornicated in front of him and the others."

"The others?" I asked.

"Yes, there was Allan and Gerrard there also. You were very vocal, you were urging me to fuck you harder and faster. You told me that Allan was waiting, and he wanted your cunt too. After Allan was finished, you told me that Gerard would mount you, and fuck you till he sprayed your pussy with cum. You then told me that Peter would finish you off with sloppy 4ths. You whispered to me that you hope your Rake has a big cock. Darling you were obscene, and you sent me over the top. But I guess Sharron will never know."

All I could think of was I wanted him to fuck me. I told him to fuck me like he had Sharron. Use his cock, push me hard. I was overcome with both love and lust as I felt the wave rise through my body.

I told my king I loved him, and how much I was looking forward to tomorrow.