Beach House Continued Ch. 07

Story Info
Jill enjoys a night with Allan.
2.9k words
3.26
7.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 7 of Jill's sexual discovery. Most of the actions in this chapter are from personal experience, in particular the piece in front of the mirror is one of my most erotic memories

I hope you enjoy.

*****

It was a beautiful evening in the garden, and we slowly went back inside the house. It was a moment when we felt as one, knowing what the other was thinking. We didn't talk much, but we held hands, talked about how good the house looks, and the coming move. I told him how much I loved him. He smiled, and told me how deeply he loved me too, and how our lives had changed. Our life now is so much different to only a few months ago, but he loved how we are so open with one another. We kissed and petted.

After dinner he packed his bag, ready to leave again. In another month things will be settled and he will stay at the beach with me Sunday nights too. An additional night to fuck.

Smiling at me he said "Two more things to do. First I will spank you, and then we will have sex. He came to me and leaned toward me, kissing softly, he nibbled my neck and began undoing my buttons. He was slow and deliberate. I felt like I was floating, until the spanking flashed into my mind. What would it be like?

He whispers "You must be naked", and waits while I remove my dress and shoes, all the clothing I have. "Bend across the arm of the couch" he commands. He lets my lie there for a minute or two, it seems an eternity, then he gives me 4 quick smacks with his hand, 2 on each cheek. It stings, but the sting subsides quickly. I felt a small tingle inside, but was not moved at all. I told my King there must be something more to spanking. I suspect Sharron will know.

He rubbed over my mound, and extended his finger, dragging them over my lips. "Your wet" he said "I like that". He lifted his finger, and dragged it down my cheek, along my chin, and then across my lips. I could taste myself. It was erotic and I was waiting for his next move. I didn't realise my breathing had slowed, and my chest was heaving in anticipation.

"You realise what is going to happen now, don't you?"

"Tell me my king" was my response.

"I am going to fuck you slowly, but you are not to cum. I will cum inside you, and leave you wet. Allan may feel how slick you are. But I don't want you to cum now, I want you to build yourself up to an explosion when he is inside you." Hearing him say that made me shiver in excitement.

I told him "Darling, you love this new sexuality as much as I do." He was smiling.

"Admit it. You want me to fuck other men that you select, and you want as much freedom as you can get. I think you are a bit kinky, a voyeur. You want to get off watching other men with me." I was panting as I spoke.

"How long have you wanted this? " I asked. He smiled at me, but didn't answer.

I was on a roll, and added "Will you tell me the details of every fuck you get from your massages? Tell me what they ask for. Do you think any will just ask for a fuck from my king, or will they want more?"

He was groaning, and within minutes he is spraying my insides with his white sticky cream. I close my legs to keep as much in as I can. I was excited, but didn't cum. He noticed and commented.

Brian leaves and I get busy. I have a string of my photographer's photos of me that I spread on the floor, beginning at the door. I will be on our bed when he arrives.

There is a sign on the door telling him to enter.

Bring in the sign.

Lock the door.

Follow the photos.

There is a mixture of photos, starting from beach shots to the more risqué. With me on the bedside table is a mixture of toys. I want him to use some of them on me. He will be here at 7-30, which gives us perhaps 3 hours. Praying that he has taken the blue pill as he said he would.

7-20, and I am set. I have my vibrator, and am naked lying on the bed working the vibrator in and out of my pussy, taking it out and touching my anus, loving the vibrations. I can feel the first of the evenings orgasms overtake me. It feels like one blanket is being drawn upward from my toes, and another at my forehead, moving down over my face, neck and chest. They meet at my groin and I cum, thrusting my hips high towards my imaginary lover.

I heard a voice say "Nice." I hadn't noticed him arrive.

We both smiled, and I shrugged saying "Couldn't wait." Ours eyes locked, there was no movement. I waited for him. Time dragged until I found my voice, telling him that tonight I was his to use as he sees fit.

That statement became the beginning of what turned out to be over 2 hours of pent up sexual release. The afternoon was a warm up, a teaser. I used every swear word I could think of telling him all my dirty thoughts. I groaned telling him about watching the cycling boy's nude at the fire on the beach, admitting I wanted to fuck every one of them. He listened intently as I told him of my wanting to be a slut, and that my husband understands.

I had been thinking for the last week about what dirty things we could do in each room.

We were in the main bedroom, overlooking the road and beach. I whispered "Remember I told you one of my fantasies is to fuck here, looking out the window?" I walked to the window, placed my hands on the glass and told him to take me from behind, but don't cum. He thrust into me for almost 5 minutes, I was pleading to him "harder, fuck me harder." My passion was being released. I was vocal, loud. I asked him if my cunt felt wet. I told him why it was. He did not seem to mind sloppy seconds, if anything it spurred him on even more. I asked him if he would like sloppy seconds with Sharron.

He groaned, and told me "I want her to be dirty. I would like to see her on her back, legs apart, with a vibrator in her pussy. I have dreams that I can't talk about."

I told him "Just keep fucking me, harder and faster, spray your cum into me. Think of Sharron, and what she would like. We could both be your fuck toys."

I was panting and realised my mouth was open and his hard thrusts were bouncing me around. I had never been pushed so hard. I wondered about my dream of a rape. God. His precum was mixing with my juices, and there was a steady squishing sound from our groins, and a slapping sound of flesh on flesh. I began to shake and lose my footing. He held me, and I decided it was time to move to another room.

Before we left I dipped my finger into my pussy and put a print in the bottom corner of the window. He watched. I felt dirty, but my whole body was tingling. It was lust, and it was controlling my emotions.

Taking his hand, I moved us to the kitchen. I wanted to be spread and fucked on the kitchen table. I hoisted myself up, and asked Allan to open the refrigerator, and take out the whipped cream. He smiled, knowing what was next. I told him to spread it on my tits and pussy, then lick me clean. He was like a salivating dog. His tongue was running over every part of my cunt lips, then his tongue was reaching as deep into me as he could. He was bringing me to another climax with his tongue. I groaned "So good". There was a definite lack of technique, but his enthusiasm was at another level. Another orgasm was coming and I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled his face into my crutch. I asked him if he was enjoying himself. All he could do was groan.

Putting my feet on the ground and laying on the bench I told him it was time to try anal. "Rub your cock on my cheeks" I encouraged. I was feeling elated, he was willing to learn, and I am sure he will be wonderful in the sack. "Open me" I commanded.

"Run your fingers down my crack. "

I spread my legs to make it easy, when his fingers reached my button I was close to swooning. "There" I said, "push your finger in". He pushed and withdrew, a nice even pace. "Now your cock... fuck my arse with your cock". I wanted to tell him that Brain had opened me earlier, he should slide easily in, but I didn't. There is much more to learn about Allan, my Stag. He was groaning, repeating over and over..." So tight". This time I told him to dip his finger in my pussy, and put his print on the kitchen window.

My next stop was the bathroom, I told him we were going to shower together, that the anal play was finished. He groaned "So soon?" I told him not to be greedy, this is the first of many days and nights together. I reminded him "subject to Sharron's approval". He soaped his hands and used his fingers in both my holes. He had me moaning, and begging him to go harder and faster. When I came I grabbed hold of him for support. We kissed with water running over us. He turned me, pushing me against the glass, my tits were like balloons on the glass. He entered me from behind, driving his cock into me. I had nothing to brace against, I spread my legs, allowing him better access. He fucked me to another orgasm while we were standing.

After we exit the shower I dip my finger in my pussy, and put my mark on the tap. My hand goes back to my cunt, and I rub my clit. It feels good. I put my leg on the bench, opening myself. I tell him "I need another kiss". He is becoming a better kisser already.

His staying power with the pill has amazed me, he still hasn't cum. I wonder how much of this I can truthfully tell my king. I don't think it will be everything. I feel like a dirty slut, but I am loving every minute.

After we towel ourselves, I lead him to the dining room. On the table is our fruit bowl. How will he respond to this I ask myself? I lie on the coffee table, and peel a banana. Making eye contact I push the banana in and out of my mouth. I smile and lower it, and slide one end into my other lips, into my cunt. "Sweetheart" I say "Time to eat your fruit". He laughs, and takes the protruding part in his teeth, and begins to withdraw it. Part out then back in. He is fucking me with the banana. This man is not shy at all. The banana does not last long before it becomes a softening pulp. This time he puts his fingers in my cunt, and his hand and fingers are coated with banana and cunt juice. He traces his finger under the coffee table. He is learning quickly.

Smiling, I tell him he is dirty," but wait for our next room."

Our second bedroom has sliding mirrored doors. I settle on the floor in front of the mirror, my legs spread wide. I can see right into my private parts. I tell him to sit behind me, with his legs outside mine. We can both look in the mirror and see my gaping slash. I reach down with my two hands, and open my lips for him. His hands come over mine and run along my slit. There are 4 hands touching and rubbing my cunt. I hold myself open for him, and he uses one hand to rub my clit, the other hand has two fingers in me, finger fucking me to another orgasm. I lift my hips putting my body weight back on him. I shake and convulse in yet another lust filled orgasm. I have lost count of the number of climaxes I have had. Small rolling ones, and fully groaning and shaking cums. He has still not sprayed his seed inside me, and I haven't had him in my mouth. Normally my king cums on my face, tonight perhaps Allan will cum in my throat.

I take him now to our basement, our gym room. I had wondered how erotic it would be to work out in the nude. We lifted weights and stretched our bodies for almost 15 minutes. I did bench presses, the weight going down to touch my nipples. He acted as my spotter. I looked straight up at his cock as he stood above me. It looked like a hard steel barbell.

We moved to the chin up bar, and he rested his hands on my stomach. It was hard to concentrate. I told him to use his fingers in me, and to put his print on the frame of the push up bar. We kissed, and stumbled to one of Brian's massage tables. I told him how the electric height adjustment worked. He raised it to the right level, and lifted my legs over his shoulders and told me to hang on, he was going to spunk me here, on Brian's table.

"Fill me "I told him. "Let it run down the crack of my bum." He was going deep, and his pace quickened. He had held for so long, he must explode soon. And he did. His cock twitched, perhaps 6 or 8 times. I could feel how wet I was. My body went limp, and I relaxed.

Brian led me upstairs and lay me on my bed, my marital bed. I had spent almost 3 hours of the most intense sex I have ever felt in my life.

I rested for about 10 minutes, then quietly told him that I have been a naughty slut tonight, and probably need to have my bottom smacked. He smiled.

What was I expecting after such a sensational time I don't know? All I can say it was un-inspiring and not in the least sexy. He smacked my bum half a dozen times, and asked if he had hurt me. That was it. I told him I was OK, and I wanted to fuck again. Two spankings today and neither of them did anything for me.

There was one more hole that hadn't been filled tonight, and I led him to our other basement. Mentally I am calling it Sharron's room. He asks why there is a bed and benches, I explained we sometimes use it as a 4th bedroom if we have a lot of guests. "And the mirror?" he asked. I didn't reply but led him to the bed, holding his semi hard cock. I lay him down and move into a classic 69 position. He doesn't notice the blanket on the bed, Gerrard's.

I begin licking his shaft, worshiping him and his cock. All the while I am rubbing my wet cunt on his face. He holds his tongue stiff and it teases my slit. I linger for a second as he touches my clit. I can feel another little orgasm, like a wave, rolling over my body. Releasing at my clit. Over and over, perhaps for 5 minutes, but it seemed longer. I could stay here all night. His shaft is getting harder, and I think he will be able to cum again. I want his jism in my mouth this time.

He lifts his body off the bed, desperate to fuck my mouth. We get a rhythm, his thrusting and my bobbing making him hard. He moans "Suck me you beautiful slut". His cock spasms in my mouth. He has a big load, and I can't swallow as quickly as he is shooting his spunk. His cum dribbles down my chin. With a swagger I stand and walk to the mirror and place a kiss there. It is a cum kiss, and my lips are coated. Small streaks of cum run down the mirror. What will that look like when it dries? Will Brian notice? Will I tell him? And as another dirty thought, I smile as I wipe my lips and chin on the blanket. My personal secret.

We have been thrusting our bodies together for hours, and it will soon be time for him to leave. I would have liked him to stay, but thought it important for him to show his wife he loved her tonight, perhaps more than any other night.

To be continued