Beach House Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hold on Kati, I’mmmm going to fill your pussy with cummmmmmm!” I stammered out.

I felt another wavw rising in my loins and I reached down and grabbed the base of my cock and pulled out quickly. I pressed the head at Kati’s exposed asshole and pushed, spreading her puckered hole in one long stroke. I erupted one more time filling her dark cavern with cumm. This only set Kati’s orgasm in full motion.

“Fuck my asssss! Fill me up Bob!” she said as she pushed down harder on my cock.

“Aghhhhhh, oh fuck, I’mmmm cummmmmming!” she hollered out. Kati’s ass muscles locked themselves around my cock and her whole body started to shake. I was trapped so all I could do was continue to pump cumm into her ass. I looked over at Sue and saw that Dean had positioned himself behind her and he was slowly stroking his cock into her. With one last gush I shot my final load into Kati’s ass then I collapsed down on top of her. Kati wrapped her legs around me and rocked back and forth with me still inside of her. Pretty soon her movement stopped and she too collapsed. As we were lying there Dean and Sue were making a hell of a lot of noise.

I turned my head and saw why my wife was making such a noise. Dean had rolled over unto his back and my Sue was squatted over him with her back facing him. I looked and couldn’t believe what I saw! Dean had his cock buried in Sue’s asshole, not her pussy, but I did notice that she was controlling the movement. Sue rose and lowered herself up and down his long shaft and with each stroke he buried his cock deep.

“Fuck my ass!” she hollered. “Oh yes, fuck me harder!”

Sue was really going at it now. Her hips slammed down on to Dean and she started to grunt and groan wildly. Her legs were wide open and it was awesome to see Deans cock going in and out of her hole. I couldn’t resist the temptation and pulled out of Kati’s ass and slid over to Dean and Sue. I intently watched as Sue’s juices ran down Dean’s hard cock. I still had a hard-on so I figured I’d try to get some of her pussy as well. I got between their legs and positioned my self at her pussy entrance. Sue’s eyes shot open and she stopped moving. This allowed me to gently push her back onto Dean who was now on bottom. Sue and Dean both sensed what was going on because neither of them moved. Sue’s legs were spread wide open and she had her knees pulled up and her feet were on the floor. Kind of like an upside down crab position. I slowly rubbed my cock up between her pussy lips then over the top of her clit hood. Once again I moved into place with my cock pressed between her lips.

“Oh stick it in me…oh, yes stick in my pussy!” she moaned.

I pushed in and couldn’t believe how tight she had gotten. With Dean’s cock still in her backside I guess it made things real tight. I pushed harder and I could feel Dean’s cock thru the thin wall that separated our cocks. I pressed in until I was balls deep and Sue was moaning about how incredible it felt and she was correct. I had never felt anything so hot and tight around my cock before. The added feature was having Dean’s cock right there with mine. I slowly inched my way back out until just my cock head was still inside of her. While I did this Sue started to wiggle her butt from side to side which made the sensation of two cocks and one pussy bound together even greater.

Once again I made my way into her backside ever so slowly until I was buried deep in her and my balls met Dean’s balls. All of a sudden I felt something touch my ass cheeks. I turned my head and saw Kati on her knees behind me with both of her hands spreading apart my cheeks. She bent over and stuck her tongue out and made contact with my anus! I instinctively shoved forward which setup a chain reaction with Sue and Dean. That’s when the tempo started to increase. Dean couldn’t move much but Sue was in complete control from her end. I kind of match her strokes and Kati continued to lap away. I watched Dean move his hands over my wife’s belly and travel down to her clit and what a sight it was. I had never seen my wife so excited before and that just heightened my own senses!

Dean won the race! He was the first to blast off and I felt every squirt rising from his cock spraying the inside walls of my wife’s ass. He buried his face in the nap of my wife’s shoulder and he started to bite her there. That was all she could take and I felt her whole body tense.

“Fuck me both of you I’m cummmmming!” Sue shouted out while her body started to convulse and shake. I felt the inside walls of her pussy grab and release my cock repeatedly now.

When Kati managed to stick her tongue dead center in my wet hole I had to give up and completely surrender to my orgasm!

“Yes Kati, ohhhhh yesssss!” I blurted out as she probed away with her tongue. Wave after wave flooded over me and I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. Finally Kati released her grip on my ass and we all fell together in one big pile of flesh. The aroma of pure raw sex was in the air.

*****

Needless to say my weekend was a complete success. I didn’t get much quiet time but I found out that my wife and I had both opened up to new adventures. It turned out to be one weekend full of sucking, fucking and being fucked that I don’t have time to tell all! I did confess to Sue that Kati, Dean and I met on Friday night, but I was the one who was shocked by Sue’s confession. She too had been with each of them before! You see, Sue, my lovely wife had set me up and she hoped I would fall for the advances from each of them. Game, Set and Match!!! We all won!!!