Beach Life in Buttermilk Falls

Story Info
At 19, Byron went to live with dominant Aunt Hattie!
6.7k words
4.2
32.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Byron Leicester had a difficult time visiting his strange Aunt Galena Twysel.

Auntie Gal was actually only about sixty-three years old and damned good looking for that.

The doctors said she had early Alzheimer's, though this mystified Byron as his aunt still lived in her own house, did her gardening and shopping.

"But don't upset her or offend her" his mother advised.

"She will leave you money if you're nice to her...not that this should be a motivation, dear."

Aunt Galena had severe black hair that was tied back in a bun, and really good curves...her boobs were always quite well displayed in old fashioned dresses...

Yes, and Byron was fond of her, but it seemed that she'd never forgotten that she'd looked after him as an 19 year old, and this was troubling.

Byron had lived with Auntie full time as an undergraduate at Buttermilk State U., and he'd enjoyed staying in her house by the beach.

As a teenager, he'd had the benefits of her liberal gifts of spending money, and the use of her refurbished MG convertible.

But Aunt Galena had been unusually strict.

Although Byron had been given plenty of money, which he had blown on the Buttermilk Falls townie girls in late night beach parties with beer kegs, pot, cocaine, and other party favors, he couldn't enjoy it after eleven-thirty at night.

Yes, for then Aunt Galena had demanded that he come home.

By the time Byron was a 21 year old college junior, it had been a bit embarrassing—and he had tried staying out 'til one in the morning, but Aunt Galena had had a most unpleasant surprise for him.

"Did I not tell you to be home by eleven-thirty, Byron?" Aunt Galena c had confronted Byron at the door of her little cottage.

"Is it not enough that you don't have to work a summer job, you just laze about, I have the one request that you come in early enough so I can get to sleep without worrying?"

"Really, Aunt Galena, my parents don't mind if I stay out late, they say I'm too old for a curfew—"

But Byron's excuse had been interrupted as Aunt Galena had grabbed him by the arm and had twisted it behind him.

Auntie began dragging poor Byron to the living room, where the razor strop that was usually on the kitchen wall, on a nail, was now lying on the couch.

"I am most displeased with you, Byron. Take down your pants."

Aunt Galena had been wearing a snug white sundress and her hair was tied back, and she picked up the razor strop and swung it.

Byron had been appalled.

His folks had raised him using "time outs".

But when he had attempted to remonstrate with her, Aunt Galena had reached over and fumbled with Byron's Bermuda shorts, pulling them down, along with underpants.

She had surprising strength, and although Byron had resisted, Aunt Galena had pulled him over her knee, looping the razor strop in her palm.

And the strop came down viciously on poor Byron's bare bottom!

Finally, Aunt Galena had pushed the now blubbering Byron off her lap and he'd lie on the floor, sobbing an dazed, as she'd arisen and gone off to bed.

Thinking about it now, Byron realized that if Aunt Galena was sixty-three, and he was now twenty-four...

Then she'd been only in her late fifties then...and quite muscular.

But Byron had not been able to keep to the curfew.

His best beach pal, a waster called Willy Skegness, had found some girls to party with, but they lived a ways away, and Byron and Skeg began visiting them, and partying hard.

Byron had begun coming home at two o'clock in the morning, several nights a week.

Aunt Galena often was asleep when Byron got in, and she didn't ask questions about his return time the next morning.

He just had to hope that she'd forgotten about this nonsense.

And then one night, when he and Skeg had gotten very drunk, Byron had stumbled in the door, and opened his eyes, and there had been Aunt Galena, wearing a flimsy negligee...

Yes, rather indecent for an old lady!

But she had had some nice tits, boy.

They were just pokin' out there. Byron had felt Aunt Galena's long red nails bite around his left ear, dragging him up off the floor.

And, as he was only about half awake, with the ether-istic qualities of nine Budweisers and two Long Island Iced Teas, he was unable to fight back as Aunt Galena had undressed him and thrown him into the shower, turning the icy water onto Byron's head...and he sobered up fast!

The next thing Byron had known, he had been tossed across Aunt Galena's bed, and he felt his aunt using clothesline to tie his hands behind his back.

And then his ankles were being tied, too.

Jesus what was going on here?

Byron had looked up at Aunt Galena, whose high breasts were nearly poking out of her see-through nightie.

Oh, Jesus, she's going to get the razor strop.

When Byron had told his dad about the last whipping, Dad had just wondered aloud whether Aunt Galena's swinging arm was as vigorous at fifty-six as it had been when Silas had had the benefit of it when Galena'd been thirty-six.

Byron had actually pleaded to go home during that call, but his parents were in Moldavia, on some sort of fact-finding mission for the World Health Organization.

Yes, and they'd known their son too well to let him just move into the house by himself.

Byron had once fallen asleep while smoking pot and burned down the upper floor of their Manhattan brownstone during a spring break when his folks had been in Lusaka, Africa, and that wouldn't be happening again.

Byron was learning the hard way that it didn't pay to be an eternal fuck-up.

WHACK! Byron's reverie had been rudely interrupted by the razor strop slashing the tender underside of his buttocks, where the thighs and rear end met. Byron screamed, and Aunt Galena laughed.

"You howl like a little girl, Byron" she had said.

"I should call you Janie."

WHACK! The strop had come down right across the middle of Byron's cheeks, and he'd burst into tears, biting the pillow.

He really didn't want to give Aunt Galena the satisfaction of making him cry again, but it looked pretty bad for him.

The next night, Skeg was trying to convince Byron to stay out later.

Byron of course didn't want to tell Skeg or any of their other friends what had happened the night before. It was already twelve-thirty, and he knew that he was booked for trouble.

"Come on, Byron." smiled Misty, a perky chestnut haired teenybopper, pleaded. "It won't be any fun without you."

Byron had been vaguely aware that part of the "fun" was his willingness to spend money on drugs and alcohol—

Byron's parents had endowed him a "drawing account" and Aunt Galena was quite generous.

Did he want to be used, and then thrashed at home?

But hey, he did like Misty, and her friend Jonquil a lot.

"Yeah, okay, let's go to the dunes and have a party." Byron had said, and they'd gone off.

But as they were walking on the beach, he'd heard a familiar voice.

"A party, Byron? At this obscene hour?"

Byron's heart had fallen into his stomach, and he'd turned around... and yes, it was Aunt Galena.

How she could walk in her six inch heels in the beach sand like this was an absolute mystery, but she was approaching at quite a rate.

"There's the crazy old chick who lives in the rich cottages" muttered little blond Jonquil, and Misty had shushed her, thumbing a pink nail at the absolutely horrified Byron.

Skeg, mildly aware of Aunt Galena's moods, was edging off...

Or actually, well aware.

For Skeg had been a recipient of Aunt Galena's tutoring sessions.

She tutored remedial college students as a way to supplement the retirement benefits of her late husband.

Skeg, who used the learning-disabled label to coast along with D's, had been forced onto the Honor Roll by Aunt Galena...

"William, you really have done none of the homework I assigned you to gain parity in your French and Geometry classes."

Yes, and then she'd pulled out the very cane she was now brandishing at his bud Byron!

"Like, what the fuck's wrong with you, you old bitch?" Skeg had protested, but he'd found himself naked and bound to Aunt Galena's bed.

Yes, and the cane had come down thirty times on his naked ass, and then she'd spun him over.

"Because I'm concerned about the reading material I found in your book bag dear" And her cane had landed on his cock another ten times...

Yes, and then he'd watched, as she'd burned his "Barely Legal" magazine in her coal stove!

And then she'd returned to the bed...for more punishment.

The 19 year old Skeg had remembered how Aunt Galena had sat down on the bed after his cock-lashing and she'd taken his cock and balls in her fingers.

"My son, Archer had a problem with dirty pictures. I regret to say I caught him once with the young men's underwear advertisements in the Sears Roebuck catalogue...when he was 20...back in 1969."

What a sick little fuck was he, Skeg had thought, and he'd tried to wriggle loose, but Aunt Galena had really secured him well.

He had noted that her rack was like, poking out of her pink satin top, oh man.

"William Skegness, I understand that you have impure desires, and they confuse you." Aunt Galena had then said.

"But I think I can cleanse you."

Aunt Galena had taken out a spray can of something or other and she'd sprayed this stinging shit on Skeg's cock and balls and he'd begun screaming bloody murder.

PUNCH! Aunt Galena's delicate little fist landed on Skeg's testicles, and he sagged, almost passing out.

And then she'd begun masturbating him again, with her sad, wicked smile.

"Why are you so focused on women's body parts?" Aunt Galena had asked.

"Do my poking breasts arouse you to impure thoughts, William Skegness? To impure acts?

Don't you know that's against God's law?" WHACK! The cane had come down again, right across Skeg's cock and balls.

Yeah, nearly knocking his junk off his body, man.

And then, as Skeg watched in horrified fascination, Aunt Galena had tied a tight string around his cock and balls.

Yes, and pulled them violently until his hips were hanging up in the air.

As she lifted with one hand, she brought the cane down with the other. WHACK! CRACK! SMACK! Amazingly, she had the muscle and balance to suspend Skeg and cane his nuts and wiener with total ease.

By the time Skeg got out of Aunt Galena's house, he was really convinced that she needed to be in an asylum, and his cock and balls needed the services of the Emergency Room.

But, as Skeg had driven home that night, he'd decided that he could just sleep it off...but wow.

Byron had quailed when Aunt Galena approached him.

In front of his friends, at the beach!

"You have disobeyed curfew yet again, Byron, and I don't think you're going to go to that party, dear."

Aunt Galena had walked right up to Byron, whose eyes bugged out at her in the moonlight.

"Um, all right Aunt Galena"

Byron smiled apologetically at Jonquil, Misty and Skeg, who seemed to be retreating from Aunt Galena at a rapid rate.

"I'll come home with you."

This had been terribly embarrassing to Byron, but then things got worse.

"No, I'm afraid you will have to be punished first, Byron.

Take down your pants!"

At this, Skeg had muttered "Oh fuck" and he'd jogged away, really fast.

The girls had stayed, bemused.

As they'd told the story to their friends at the International House of Pancakes, it had been wild.

"Like, Byron's nutty aunt, she totally ripped down his pants and began hitting him with the cane, and he cried like a little bitch, dude." Misty had reported.

But that night, when Auntie got Byron home, things got worse. .

Byron wasn't sure how it happened, but Aunt Galena stripped off his clothes, bound his hands and suspended the rope connecting his wrists from a ceiling hook in his bedroom.

WHACK!

Aunt Galena began going at Byron's cock and balls as he hung from the ceiling, and he raised his legs to protect them.

SLASH!

The cane cracked Byron's left shin and he howled. "I am thrashing your genitals because I suspect that you have impure desires that keep you from coming home for curfew. We're going to fix that.

Aunt Galena had gone around to Byron's rear and delivered several hard swats to his buttocks.

Byron had pumped his legs in the air, in a vain attempt to escape, but there was no escape coming.

After a couple more shots to Byron's buttocks, Aunt Galena came around front, and toyed with the tip of his penis, making it grow a bit, and she smiled at him.

"The focus it seems is sex, dear.

Every night you come home late, there's lip gloss on your collar .

I think your sex addiction is a worse addiction than the drugs."

Aunt Galena had then taken a large wicker carpet beater off the mantelpiece.

She stepped up close.

"I know you like staring at my rear end, Byron, and I think it's rather disgusting."

WHACK!

The carpet beater came down on his swelling cock.

Byron bit his lip, his eyes tearing.

"Spread your legs dear...no, wider." Suddenly his aunt twisted Byron's nipple, and his legs spread involuntarily.

SWASH!

The wicker carpet beater swung up and seriously grazed the underside of Byron's balls.

Aunt Galena dropped the wicker carpet beater and began stroking Byron's dick again.

"There's really nothing wrong with excitement in a young man.

Ah, but it is disappointing when he emits so many of his creative juices...

Oh, and you're killing all those sperm cells, and what a waste, a terrible, terrible, waste that is."

As Byron had fallen under the lull of Aunt Galena's gentle masturbation, he was actually enjoying himself.

But then Aunt Galena suddenly twisted Byron's balls, squeezing them like a tennis ball as she said the word "waste".

Byron screamed and cried, but Aunt Galena had been implacable.

She'd taken up the wicker carpet beater again and thrashed his cock until he was in angry tears...

But what could he do?

Aunt Galena went to where the family room dart board was and took a dart down, bringing it back to where he was hanging.

Aunt Galena took his cock in her right hand and drove the dart (in her left right into his glans, and he cried and sobbed.

"You just don't understand what your priorities are, dear.

So many men are like you...they are just so selfish and callous.

My Thorne was that way, and my sons as well. It was quite unfortunate."

Aunt Galena trailed the sharp point of the dart against Byron's cock, and poked again, this time right in the middle of his shaft.

Byron saw a bit of blood, and almost fainted. But a quick slap to the jaw by Aunt Galena awakened him nicely.

Aunt Galena rubbed her full breasts against Byron's cock and balls.

And he got involuntarily quite excited, and tried to rub her back.

STAB! The dart went into his shaft again, and Aunt Galena smiled sweetly.

Then she went into another room, and Good God, she brought out an electric drill.

It was battery powered, and Aunt Galena pointed it quite closely to Byron's cock and balls.

She then pushed Byron's chest, and he swung back and forth.

Yes, as he swung close to Aunt Galena, she shoved the whirring drill towards his testicles, but didn't quite make a connection with them.

"Shit Aunt Galena, I'll do anything you say." Byron howled.

"I'll stay home nights, quit masturbating and make fuckin' A's but you have to put the drill away... you really do."

"I have many tools, Byron." Aunt Galena said, her eyes glittering.

She moved the electric drill criminally close to his right nipple, and he closed his eyes.

His parents were in Abu-Dhabi, and this crazy old bitch could kill him and they'd never know...

Aunt Galena went back to her tool box and brought out a vise.

The vise was not connected to a table, but this did not stop Aunt Galena from locking it around Byron's testicles.

Yes, and spinning the little knob until it was squeezing them quite tightly!

And then Aunt Galena went and got a hockey stick that Byron had used when he'd played summer roller skate hockey here in Buttermilk Falls.

In horror, Byron watched as she swung the hockey stick and whacked the vise, and made Byron swing back and forth, still suspended from the ceiling.

"Don't worry, Byron." Aunt Galena had said with confidence.

"I won't hit your legs. I was a field hockey champion at Miss Darnell's School, you know.

WHACK! SMACK! THWACK!

The field hockey stick slammed the vise that was tightly clamped to Byron's balls, and she hit it until her arms were tired.

Finally she had taken the vise off Byron's cock and balls, and had looked at them critically.

"Think of all the power these testicles have over your brains, Byron.

What a sad, sad statement this is on the American male, don't you think?"

And then she SQUEEZED them once more!

Finally, when Byron was marked and exhausted, Aunt Galena had let him down, and she'd transferred his tied hands to the bedpost.

Aunt Galena had then gotten up and opened the chest of drawers and pulled out a long length of barbed wire, with a duct taped handle.

"I regret that I must use this, dear...but you really have breached trust with me."

TWACK!

The barbed wire had come down on Byron's cock and he'd howled with true emotion.

As Aunt Galena had pulled the barbed wire away, it had clawed again on Byron's hardened penis.

Byron screamed again, and then finally she had tossed the barbed wire down and had released him.

The next day, Byron enrolled in summer session at the college and began working hard, devoting himself utterly to his studies...

Yes, and for the next three years, he went out once a week, but was always in by midnight.

One thing that had been somewhat of an impediment in Byron's social life, along with only going out one night a week had been being outfitted with Uncle Thorne's old chastity device.

"I'd buy you a new one dear, but I've always believed recycling was more ecologically sound" Aunt Galena had told him.

"You see, Byron, your focus on the ladies is so completely distracting to you.

I did have the tube re-fitted by a friend of mine at the PainCafe, so you won't be troubled by lots of erections."

Indeed, this was true.

Byron's penis was locked into the tiny tube, and he was unable to become erect at all...it was just pain and cramping.

"I suggest you assign yourself a three-second rule, Byron." Aunt Galena had advised.

The three-second rule allowed Byron to look at a pretty young lady, but not become distracted by gazing at her derriere and making imaginary plans for it.

"Your Uncle Thorne was rather rude as a young man, but after three decades in that belt, he became quite gentlemanly."

And it was true—Byron didn't have much time for chatting girls up, he had to keep his grades up, to avoid Aunt Galena's whipping arm.

Yes, and so there wasn't much incentive to talk to the pretty girls, or even look at them much.

But of course he did...and got a dozen cramps a day in his crotch area.

He was, after all a healthy twenty year old male.

And college girls were such flirts! Stopping him to ask about test questions, offering to study together, just putting an affectionate arm on his chest...it drove him crazy.

Twice or thrice a day at first, Byron would go to the gym and work out strenuously, weights, treadmill, elliptical machine.

Yes, and then take very, VERY cold showers.

He also increased his prayer life, joining the Campus Crusade for Christ.

"Aunt Galena, please take this horrible thing off me" Byron periodically begged, but Aunt Galena was adamant that he stay locked up.

"Your grades have steadily risen since your chastity came into effect, Byron. I think you should be very pleased with that result!"

Often, though, Aunt Galena would go over some of his work herself.

12