Beach Party

Story Info
Jim wanted me...but so did his two buddies.
1.4k words
3.87
255.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay... I can write some more I think... Oh, yes... The Boys... I laugh when I look back on so many of the dumb situations I've gotten myself into... It's like I could always see something coming, but never tried to avoid or change it...

I sat in my room that evening... trying to figure out what to wear... He said something "killer"... I was suspicious... but at the same time... I have always enjoyed male attention... Honestly... the more guys I saw falling over themselves over me... motivated me even more... I decided on a pair of white shorts and a yellow halter that laced up the front. The beauty of the halter was that I couldn't get it laced tightly enough without suffocating me, so there was like about an inch of flesh visible between my breasts. It was the only size they had in the store when I bought it... and I had to have it... The effect on my cleavage was pretty dramatic, and the material was that rubbery stuff like on a body glove bathing suit.

I put on a pair of sandals and thought I looked pretty cute... I put my hair in a single ponytail and tied it with an elastic scarf. I remember descending the stairs after Jim, my brother, had yelled at me for the 87th time to "come on, let's go" I felt my heavy breasts bobbing up and down as I walked down the stairs... It definitely had the correct effect on my brother... He apologized for yelling and everything. We got in his car and he drove us to the Boardwalk.

We met his friends there, Zeke and Arnie... I was only able to put up with them, because I LOVE the rides... especially the roller coaster! Jimmy wouldn't ride it... scardy cat... but Zeke and Arnie rode it with me till Arnie got sick... Yuck... That killed that... cuz they wouldn't' let me ride alone... Something about the "wrong" kind of guys might try something with me... Right...

After the last ride with Zeke, we found Jimmy and Arnie carrying a big cooler telling us to follow them down to the beach... It was dark but with the moon out, we could see fine... and the temp was perfect! They spread out a blanket and opened the cooler that had beer and munchies... and a bottle of Tequila! I accepted a beer and sat with them in the warm sand... kicked off my sandals and was digging my toes into the sand... when they started drinking shots of Tequila... telling me it was MAN's stuff and not for girls... That's like waving a red flag in front of a bull to say that to me...

After 3 or 4 shots of TeKillya... I was sloppy drunk... The guys were telling jokes... most off color for me normally... but I didn't care at that point... As we sat there Zeke had begun rubbing my feet... which I absolutely LOVE!!!!! I just leaned back and let his fingers work magic on my feet and ankles... The next thing I knew, Arnie was rubbing my shoulders... I was in heaven... I looked over at Jim... who was sitting across from the three of us just staring at us...

Zeke's hands were slipping up my calves and Arnie's hands were going down my arms and occasionally brushing against the sides of my breasts... but I had my eyes closed... enjoying the attention AND the effects of the tequila. That's when Arnie turned me sideways and kissed me on the lips as he was squeezing my tit... At the same moment or two... I can't remember exactly... I felt Zeke's tongue and lips between my thighs... I found myself on my back with my legs spread... Zeke licking all around my the bottoms of my shorts and sucking on my pussy THROUGH my shorts! I started to fight back with my hands beating on Arnie's shoulders as he kissed me and suddenly felt the strings give way holding the halter on...

My breasts were free and Arnie's mouth left mine gasping as he started sucking on one tit and squeezing the other... I was crying out to Jim... but as I looked over at him, he was mesmerized... I felt my shorts and panties being pulled down over my bucking hips as Arnie crawled up to straddle my ribcage... He was still squeezing my tits as I heard his zipper go down and the next thing I knew, his cock was lying between my tits... and he was pumping it in and out between them... Zeke had his mouth and tongue sucking and licking me to an incredible orgasm... and I couldn't do anything but moan and cry out in pleasure... Suddenly, I felt Arnie's cockhead pushing into my gaping mouth... and that's when Jim jumped up... When he saw me sucking hungrily on this cock and undulating my hips into Zeke's face... He started screaming and pushing them off me...

I was crying out "Noooooo"... as Jim was pulling me to my feet, pulling up my shorts that were around my knees and fumbling with my halter trying to get the strings tied... The guys were pleading with Jim; telling him that he was messing up "OUR" plans... After hastily tying the laces... only barley covering my breasts... my shorts back on... he dragged me crying to the car... with the Boys catcalling in the background that Jim only wanted me for himself... My mind was cluttered with tequila and what had happened... I could still taste cock in my mouth and my pussy tingled in wetness...

We drove home in silence, until we were in front of the house. Judging by the car's in the drive-way, my parents were home, and probably Randy, my younger brother too. Jim wanted me to stop crying before we went in... I was asking him WHY he had done this... and he could only tell me how hot I looked and how great an idea it was originally... but after he'd seen me in that compromising position... he got "JEALOUS"! Figure that one out! I tried to console him now, as I heard the hurt and frustration in HIS voice now... instead of mine... All of a sudden, "I'm" the one in control... I told him I'd over heard their entire conversation in his room... and he asked me why I agreed to go with them... I told him I wanted too... but then got scared when things actually started happening...

I remember looking into his big brown eyes and telling him I heard EVERYTHING... even about how he wanted me to perform orally on him... It was like for some time he'd had this oral fixation about me... the bananas... the jokes and innuendoes... He told me everything came to a head when he heard about me in the drive inn... it about killed him to know that I was doing what he'd always wanted for himself... even if he WAS my brother!

So, I slipped down from my seat to the floor and pulled him more to the center of the car seat and undid his pants and pulled his cock out... I can still see it sticking up in front of my face as I type now... all big and hard and veiny... I stroked it while talking to him... telling him that I knew how much he had wanted this and that secretly... I had too... and I jammed his big cock into my mouth and sucked it for what must have been 5 minutes... He couldn't sit still and the more he struggled, cursed, and grabbed my head... the harder and deeper I sucked his cock... until it exploded in my mouth... I gulped and swallowed like my life depended on it... until he softened and slipped out of my exhausted jaws! I used my fingers to wipe the drops of cum that dribbled out onto my chin and licked them clean.

Neither of us said a word as we entered the house. Randy was waiting by the door, and immediately began badgering Jim…telling him that "we" had been in the car a LONG time... and that he had only seen ONE head most of the time... *S*... I didn't wait to hear how the argument turned out. I went straight up to bed... Omigod... Tequila...