Beach Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I might mention that throughout my dissertation, I had three sets of eyes on me. Sometimes they were looking at my face. Sometimes they were looking at my dick. I was wondering if maybe all three girls were thinking about being in Amanda’s place. It had reached the point that my dick was demanding some attention. It needed some kind of skin to skin contact. If it’s ever been harder, I don’t know when. I had leaked a little pre-come and the head of my cock was wet, bobbing up and down.

Mary Lou had said practically nothing throughout the night. She was a quiet person, but when she spoke she usually said something important. After I had finished my story, all four of us were obviously pretty excited. All three girls’ nipples were swollen and extended. Emily’s upper body had become colored deep red. turning her milk-white tits into flaming red ones. Wanda’s hand seemed to be inauspiciously working its way towards her cunt. It seemed a casual movement, but I saw a finger sneakily reach out and rub her clit, as her eyes closed and she suddenly gasped. I mean, words are fine for preliminaries, but eventually you have to fuck!

Mary Lou was the first one to broach the subject. She said “Girls, I think we have a problem here.”

Wanda said “Yeah, three cunts and only one dick!”

Mary Lou shook her head. “Look. We’ve been best friends since the seventh grade. We share just about everything. Since I started dating Joey, there’s been something that I had that neither of you ever experienced. I know you haven’t cause if you had you would have told me, I think. I didn’t even know what an orgasm was until I met Joey. I thought I did, but I was wrong. Every time we did it, afterwards I was feeling guilty knowing that you two were missing out on that wonderful experience. That’s why I wanted Joey to come tonight. I wanted to share some of my happiness with my best friends. I promise I’ll share it with you for the rest of our lives.”

I’m not sure how I was supposed to react to that, but I thought I had just heard my new girlfriend offer my sexual services to her friends. Not only that, there didn’t appear to be time limit on the offering. I said “wait a minute! What do you mean ‘for the rest of our lives.’?”

Mary Lou opened her eyes wide and looked directly into mine. She looked like some sexually charged child, her angelic face surrounded by long luxurious blond hair, her small beautiful breasts, her perfect round ass, her soft slender legs. She was breathing heavily. She was magnificent. She said, “Joseph, as far as I’m concerned, this relationship is till death do us part.”

I guess if I ever thought about it, I always imagined that when I got engaged, I’d be the one that did the asking. Suddenly here was this girl who I had known for barely two months essentially asking me to marry her. This is a difficult situation for a hard dick to find itself in. The most likely thing to happen in a case like that is for the dick to deflate like a balloon with a pin-prick. But strangely, my dick reacted in just the opposite manner. It got impossibly harder. It reached out towards Mary Lou as if it had a mind of its own. I crawled over to her and pushed her back onto her pillow. As she lay down, my cock found her opening as if it had eyes. We had had plenty of foreplay. All evening seemed to be nothing but foreplay. My cock slid between her cunt lips, and pop! I was insider her. I was crazed. I drove in to the hilt and started fucking her like a madman. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass and pulled and scratched, her head turning back and forth, her eyes closed, then open, then closed again. She said “Yes, Joey. I want you to fuck me forever. Fuck me forever Joey. God, it’s so big! It’s so hard!! It’s so good!!!”

Her cunt was like a warm wet glove, grabbing on to me and squeezing. Hers was the tightest cunt I had ever felt wrapped around my cock. Any normal night I would have been shooting off into her in a few strokes. But honey slides seem to give me a permanent hard on. Mary Lou was out of control. Her ass was humping into me as that soft slender body rubbed against mine. Unintelligible words were forming in her mouth. Suddenly her whole body seemed to clench itself like a fist. I felt her cunt spasm over and over again, milking me. For what seemed like a minute she stayed like that, and then suddenly her whole body relaxed. Tears were coming from her eyes and she was laughing semi-hysterically.

I held her for a few minutes while she calmed down. I know I’m a hopeless romantic. I put my mouth by her ear and said “Is that the answer you wanted?” I guess my body and soul responded automatically before my mind even considered it. I guess I had just accepted her proposal.

Mary Lou took a deep breath, opened her eyes and said “who’s next?”

Wanda and Emily had just witnessed an animal-style fucking. There were no niceties, no formalities, no preliminaries. We just fucked each other senseless. They were both almost frantic with lust. When they heard “who’s next” both of them shouted “Me!” Now I was a college student, so I knew instinctively that there was still a problem of one too few dicks. But I had taken a course in systems analysis. I lay on my back on the floor and placed a pillow under my head. My dick was an iron bar, sticking straight up in the air. I said “you girls decide who’s going to climb on. But I promise I have a treat for the one who doesn’t.” Wanda didn’t hesitate. I said they were crazed. She leaped up and squatted over me. She got hold of my dick and guided it to her core. She slowly slid right down my dick, inch by inch. Her head was back, her eyes were closed, and I could tell she was having a strong orgasm on the way down. The first orgasm didn’t slow her down a little bit. When she bottomed out she held that position for a few seconds, grinding her cunt against my body. Then she rose up a few inches and plunged back down. She turned to Mary Lou who was watching with half closed eyes and said “This is fucking great! He’s way too big for you, darling. I better keep him for myself.” Mary Lou had a half smile on her face with a dreamy expression in her eyes. I don’t know if she heard or understood or didn’t care or was just glad that her friend was enjoying herself. She was in that post-orgasmic nirvana where the world seemed barely there.

Emily, I saw, felt left out. She was watching Wanda humping herself on my prick, and I could see she was excited but jealous. I reached over and took her hand. I said “come here, Emily. I’ve got something I want to give you.” She looked puzzled but came at my request. I motioned for her to turn around so she was facing Wanda. I pulled her till she was up by my head. Then I motioned for her to lift her leg and straddle my face. She didn’t take much encouragement. I saw her enflamed clit only a few inches from my mouth. I kissed her thighs near her pussy lips. Then I made one long lick from one end of her cunt to the other. My tongue slid between her lips. She was soaking wet. I reached up and caressed those red-white boobs, tweaking each nipple. Her hips started to rotate on my face. My lips closed on her clit, and she stiffened as if an electric spark had shot through her body. One of my fingers slipped into her cunt, followed by a second. My thumb massaged the area between her cunt and her asshole. It worked its way around her asshole and then was rubbing over it while two finders probed deeply into her and my lips stayed wrapped around her clit. Wanda continued to hump my dick, but now she was face to face with Emily. Wanda leaned forward a little as she worked over my dick. I had a perfect view as two sets of nipples merged and began to rub each other. I reached with my one free hand and pinched two nipples at a time, feeling two boobs, one large soft and round, the other smaller, harder. Suddenly Emily closed her eyes and leaned closer to Wanda herself. I really think it was because Wanda was so close to coming. She needed more than the cock to cunt linkage she had with me. Her lips leaned into Emily’s and I could see them begin to kiss. Wanda’s tongue slipped deeply into Emily’s throat. Suddenly there were five hands on four breasts. Emily and Wanda looked like they were fucking each other while using me as some kind of fuck toy. They seemed to be in fucking synch, their hips humping up and down at an ever-increasing speed. Their hands were everywhere, sometimes on me, sometimes on each other, sometimes on themselves. Wanda bottomed out and kept her cunt locked tightly to my cock, rotating, grinding it harder and harder. My cock seemed to expand, God it was twice its normal size, I think. I did what I could to hold back. I felt if I squeezed myself tight, I could hold in the orgasm. It seemed to work, but the more I squeezed, the larger my cock felt. I felt a shock in my brain and in my cock, and suddenly I was ejaculating long deep shots of come into Wanda’s pussy. Emily’s cunt was grinding against my mouth and she was screaming. I remember her saying that she never screams. Perhaps she was mistaken. Wanda had her knees spread as wide as they could go to either side of me. Her head was back, her eyes were closed. She was screaming. “Oh Yeah! Oh God! My God! My Fucking God!! I’m coming! God!” Suddenly all the strength went out of Wanda’s legs. She seemed to crumble to the floor as if someone had taken her bones out of her. My cock made a popping noise as it pulled from her cunt. She collapsed to the floor with her eyes closed breathing heavily.

Emily noticed something that the other girls didn’t. My cock was still hard. Good ole honey slides. She had laid down beside me after her orgasm with her tits in my side and her hand reaching down to fondle my cock. Instead of the cute soft little thing she was expecting, she found a sold piece of cock meat still ready for action. She whispered to me “Joey, I still don’t know what it feels like to have you inside of me.”

I turned her over so that she was on her knees. Then approaching her from behind I slid my cock into the same lips that a few minutes before I had been tonguing. With one hand I reached around and began to fondle those milky breasts. My other hand worked its way between her legs until my fingers found Emily’s clit. I fucked her deeply from behind as my fingers massaged her clit. Emily’s head peaked around to watch as I was fucking and fingering her at the same time. She said “Oh God, I didn’t even know you were supposed to do it this way. It feels so naughty. It feels so nice. Stick it in me, Joey. Harder, please. Harder.”
I’m an athlete and well coordinated, so I was able to rub her clit, fondle her boobs and fuck her all at the same time. Her nipples felt like bullets. I knew Emily was multi-orgasmic the first time I saw her. She’s got that round sensuous body that just looks like it loves to fuck. Suddenly the pot took over from me. Little Joey was gone and only my dick remained. I was humping that round bottomed chick maniacally. Her pussy started clenching on my prick. I knew she was coming. Her cunt was in constant spasm. Her head was back and she was making little grunting sounds. I couldn’t see her eyes, but if they were open, they weren’t seeing anything. I caught her clit between my thumb and forefinger and I started to rub her unmercifully. She ground back into my dick and stopped moving her hips. She was grinding herself against me, her cunt massaging my dick with one strong contraction after another. My eyes closed and I could feel myself shooting my come deep inside her pussy. I yelled and was flooded with that electric shock feeling you get only in the most outrageous of fucks.

Emily collapsed forward onto her stomach, and I went with her, my dick still deep in her cunt. This time, however, it was shrinking back to reality. It slid out of her soaking pussy and the magic moment had ended.

I went over and lay down next to Mary Lou. She crawled into my arms and rested her head on my chest, one arm around my waist. I closed contented and satiated eyes and fell into the sleep of the thoroughly fucked.

Mary Lou and I have been together ever since. Once or twice a year we’ll go back down to Carolina. Recently we’ve taken to going on a vacation once a year with Emily and Wanda, meeting them in Miami or New Orleans or Los Angeles or Atlanta. We spend the days seeing the sights, the evenings drinking and the nights fucking. Damn I love my vacations!

Why did I agree to marry her after so little time? I asked myself the same question when I came down from the honey slides and for weeks afterwards. But it was probably because I knew instinctively that Mary Lou was so much smarter than me. She had little education and like all women in the South back then was expected to act in a way that hid most of her intellect. I taught her that it was okay for her to be smart, to disagree with the accepted norms. In her heart of hearts she is a true rebel. She was too shy to admit it before she met me. I gave her the support she needed to strike out on her own and leave her upbringing totally behind her. Yeah, I’ll give myself credit for that. Maybe she was first attracted to me by my dick, but she loved me for wanting her to be herself. Twenty years later her ass remains world class. Her legs remain slender and strong, shapely and smooth. Her round little breasts still stick out with nary a trace of sag. However, life isn’t perfect. She lost that sweet sexy southern accent about ten minutes after we got married. I miss it.