Beach Party

Story Info
College girls attend an unusual party.
11k words
4.63
32.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's notes: This is a work of fiction. In this fantasy, nobody is worried about STDs. In real life, all non-monogamous sex should be practiced using accepted safe-sex precautions.

This story revisits the characters of earlier stories, Beach Vacay, Beach Bikini Shop, and Beach Cabana. This story stands alone, you don't have to read any of those to be able to follow this one. However, if you want to read them in order, Beach Vacay comes first, followed by Beach Bikini Shop, Beach Cabana, and this one. Also, the story of Beach Cabana is told from the point of view of some other characters in No Room At The Cabana.

Slight spoiler: the first half of this story has no sex, but lots of public nudity. This is the Exhibitionist/Voyeur category; presumably you are here because you find the idea of being naked in public exciting. If you don't, this story will probably start too slowly for you.

Thanks to Sidney43 and Candace for editing. Their insight and effort made this a better story.

All persons involved in sexual activity are at least 18 years old.)

: : : : :

Hi, I'm Cait. I'm a sophomore in college, and I share an apartment with my life-long friends Ally, Dani, and Jessi. We're attending the college our parents all graduated from back in the day. They were best friends then, and they still are, even though their careers took them to different cities after graduation. Our families have been vacationing together since we were three, and the term 'BFFs' could have been invented for us -- we don't even drive each other crazy as roommates.

We're all so similar in size and build we can share bikini bottoms and tops, although we stretch them differently. Ally is the tallest at 5' 9, and also the slimmest, although still nicely curvy. Jessi is the shortest at 5' 4. I'm a redhead, with the freckles to go with it. Ally is a platinum blonde, Dani a darker blonde, and Jessi's hair is such a dark shade of brown it's almost black, with rich mahogany highlights that light up in bright sunlight. I must say, as modestly as I can, guys seem to like how we look, based on how they gawk at us.

One of key traits we share is a willingness to try interesting but unusual things. Several times we have ended up completely naked in public, first at a pool, then a beach, then more. I won't re-tell the stories; what's important is that we found we're uninhibited enough to enjoy it. A lot. In fact, 'enjoy' is too weak a word. We love it. I wouldn't say we're 'nudists,' or 'naturists' as they prefer to be called, because we don't seek places to take our clothes off. But when an opportunity to get naked finds us, we're willing. Actually, 'eager' is more like it.

We met a married couple, Rob and Laura, who graduated a few years ago but are still involved in several campus events. We didn't know them well, but they seemed like a lot of fun. We heard they throw incredible parties, but what made them so special was apparently some sort of secret -- no one would ever say. Anyone who had been to one, when asked, would change the subject. It was a conspiracy of silence I wouldn't have thought possible in a college setting, where there is always someone willing to leak a secret.

The mystery began to make sense when I heard a rumor that Rob and Laura were naturists. If nudity was what was so wonderful about their parties, of course people wouldn't openly share that, since they wouldn't know whether who they were talking to would approve of such behavior.

One Sunday morning early in the school year the four of us received e-vites from Rob and Laura to a 'Shoe Party' the following Saturday. None of us knew what a shoe party was, but we were excited to be invited -- we'd finally get to experience a Rob and Laura party firsthand.

Pictures attached to the e-vite showed their house to be very rural, rustic, and remote. It was a two-hour drive from campus, or anywhere else, based on an on-line map. They called it their 'beach house,' although it was nowhere near the coast. It was a different kind of beach -- on a lake.

Looking at the pictures got me imagining how wonderful it would be to run around there naked. Dani must have been thinking the same thing. She noticed that in one of the photos, there were several tiny people down by the water who possibly had no clothes on, but the resolution was too low to be sure. I wondered out loud if the rumor about them being naturists was true, and we all agreed we couldn't wait to find out.

: : : : :

Saturday finally arrived. Their place was even more isolated than the map showed -- five miles down a hilly two-lane county road from a state highway, dense woods on either side, at least fifteen miles since we had seen a house or a business. Their driveway was gravel, over a quarter mile long, winding through the woods, ending in a large natural clearing. Their house looked like a log cabin, but turned out to have full amenities a 'real' log cabin wouldn't have, such as insulation, central air, plumbing, a chef's kitchen, and a deep covered porch wrapped around all four sides. It was located about a hundred yards up a gentle slope from the lake. The natural clearing continued down to the water; they called it their 'yard.' The thick woods on either side made it very private.

Autumn was just around the corner so the edge was off summer heat, making the weather that day perfect for outdoors at the lake -- sunny, warm, and breezy. Rob and Laura provided soft drinks and food, as well as coolers for beer and wine, which was bring-your-own. There were at least fifty or sixty people there, many I recognized from school. Dress was very casual, a combination of shorts, sun dresses, and bathing suits -- it looked like that 'naturist' rumor wasn't true; if it was, I guess it didn't apply to their parties.

Frisbees and footballs flew through the air, a lone kite danced lazily in the breeze, people hiked down the hill to the water, and several wearing bathing suits went in. There were many clusters of people, some strolling up and down the hill, some standing, some holding soda and beer cans, almost everyone talking and laughing.

When we had been there a short while, I was standing in a group of maybe a dozen, including Laura. Dani, Ally, and Jessi were elsewhere with other friends. Somebody asked Laura how she and Rob came to own the property.

"My aunt left it to me, along with a large amount of cash that her will specified be used to improve it. The cabin was rather run down, so we updated the inside, and added the wrap-around porch."

"That's a special aunt."

"She was. She never had any kids of her own. I spent a couple of summers here with her. She knew I loved it here."

Someone else asked how far they had to drive to work. "We don't, we telecommute. I'm a graphic designer, and Rob does data analytics, so we both do our jobs on-line."

"There's internet out here?"

"We had just enough of my aunt's money left to run a high-speed line. It cost a fortune, but it was tax-deductible."

While she was talking, a group strolled by, half and half guys and girls, four or five of each. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing: all but one of them were bare-ass naked, and she was topless. Tits, asses, dicks, pussies, all out in the open air. I was thrilled, it looked like the rumor was true - yay!

Needless to say, everyone noticed. Facial expressions ranged from amazed to amused, except one girl, who was openly furious.

"What was that?" she barked. No one answered. She didn't back down. "Seriously, what the fuck was that?"

People stared at her like she had fins growing out of her head. The girl standing next to her said, "Nothing wrong with getting naked on a beautiful day like today."

I nodded, and angry-girl glared at me. Her eyes zeroed in on Laura like a laser-guided missile. She shouted, "It's your house. Aren't you going to make them get decent?"

"No, we allow it."

"You what?"

"We allow nudity."

A guy said, "Everybody knows Rob and Laura's parties are textile-free."

A girl said, "Yeah, this one is actually a little slow getting started."

Laura said, "It's the first party of the school year, and a lot of people are here for the first time. Every year, the first party is slow getting started."

Angry-girl looked like she was going to explode. She turned to the guy standing with her. I couldn't tell if he was her boyfriend, a date, or just an acquaintance, but he had the decency to look embarrassed. She said, "This is fucked up. I don't believe this shit." She grabbed his upper arm and pulled him up the hill, storming toward the cabin and the parked cars beyond it.

Laura looked stricken. After a long, awkward silence, she said, "I'm sorry. That's never happened before. Um, how many of you are here for the first time?"

Over half of our hands went up.

"Our parties are clothing-optional, and normally everyone is 'optional.' I'm sorry if you're blind-sided by that like she obviously was. We don't mention nudity in the e-vite because it tends to attract the wrong type of attention.

"I want you to know, we're not out to offend anyone, and we don't just randomly invite anyone. Each of you was 'pre-screened' -- nominated by somebody who knows you, and thought you would enjoy the freedom from clothes out here away from the city."

A guy said, "Whoever suggested her was way off base."

Several people laughed, and everyone agreed. Someone said, "Maybe you could put up some of those signs like at nude beaches, you know, 'Beyond this point you may encounter nude partyers,' something like that."

Laura said, grimly, "That's a good idea, although I hope it doesn't come to that."

She paused and said, "Anyone else offended, even a little?"

People shook their heads, several murmured, "Nah..." and "Nope."

I said, "Sounds freaking cool to me."

Someone asked, "Laura, I've been wondering since the e-vite came, what's a 'shoe party'?"

She looked relieved at the change of subject. "We realize our yard is pretty rustic, not exactly barefoot-friendly. It's a good idea to keep your shoes on. In a while, shoes will probably be all anyone has on.

"Up at the cabin, on the side porch, we have some bins you can use to stash your clothes. They're numbered, so just remember which number you put yours in. And there are some laundry markers if you want to write your initials on the labels of your clothes, but I don't think you need to. Anyone who Rob or I don't know personally was nominated by someone we do know, and I'm sure everyone here can be trusted not to go 'shopping' to improve their wardrobe. And, in the four years we've hosted these parties, no one has ever had a purse or a wallet bothered."

The group fell into several small clusters. I went looking for Dani, Ally, and Jessi. Before I found them, there was temper-tantrum girl and her guy, and, lucky me, they were making a beeline for me. As they approached, I realized I recognized the guy -- I had a class with him last semester. I hadn't gotten to know him outside of class, but I always thought he was nice looking, and from what little personality shows in a class setting, he seemed interesting. Too bad he was with someone.

She was looking for someone to complain to, and apparently I was the chosen one. I braced myself for a verbal onslaught -- she was venting before she even came to a stop. "Can you believe this shit? Are these people completely psycho or what? Who do they think they are? They can't force us to expose ourselves like that!"

Anybody nearby slowly backed away, leaving me to fend for myself. The guy looked humiliated, rolling his eyes and wrinkling his eyebrows. She continued ranting, "The nerve, having us drive all the way out here in the middle of freaking nowhere, and then throwing this nudity crap in our faces so we'd leave. It's a two-hour drive! Can you believe that shit?"

She seemed to expect a response, so I said, "You don't have to leave."

That just agitated her more. "Yeah, right, all I have to do to stay is perform a strip tease in front of hundreds of people. How ridiculous is that? I mean, where's the stage, where's the freaking pole? Will they play music for me? Like I'm going to let a bunch of strangers perv on my private parts." She snorted in derision.

I said, "I didn't hear anybody say you have to undress."

"Sure, no problem, we'll just be the only ones with clothes on. Nothing awkward about that! How am I supposed to be comfortable talking to someone with their junk all up in my face?"

It was clear nothing I could say would change her mind, so I turned to leave, but she wasn't finished.

"Oh, I suppose you're going to do it?" she hissed.

"Yes, I am. I don't have a problem with it."

"Yeah, right! What a poser!"

She clearly didn't believe a sane person would do such a thing. Actions speak louder than words, so I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my arms out of the sleeves. I admit I had an extreme shyness attack. As many times as I've done this, it's still a rush.

Every time I did it before, it was made easier by being with others who were undressing too. This time, I was essentially alone. The naked people who started all this were all the way down by the lake by now, and I didn't see any one else undressing. My private parts, even though they weren't uncovered yet, sensed where this was going and yelled, 'Why are we the only one undressing?'

Temper-tantrum girl's eyes grew wide, then she squinted and said, "Yeah, right. Whatever."

I tried to get my tummy to quit trembling, and hoped it didn't show. I unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the ground, glad I had worn a nice bra and panties.

"Woo, I'm so impressed, she's in her underwear. I've got swimsuits smaller than that."

I doubted that, she seemed the one-piece type, maybe even the old-fashioned kind that covers up to the neck, wrists, and ankles. I took a deep breath, reached behind my back, unhooked my bra, and shrugged it off my shoulders. My stomach flip-flopped, there didn't seem to be enough air to breathe, and my boobs sizzled as sunlight, rural air, and full visibility hit them. Her guy was the first to enjoy them, his eyes looked like they were going to bug out of his head. My nipples reached for the sky.

She said, "Ooh, you're so daring."

I hooked my thumbs in the waist of my panties and tugged them to the ground. Several people nearby openly watched me. I could almost feel their eyes caressing my body. My head spun, my groin and ass throbbed in the open air, and I thought her guy was going to swallow his tongue.

Angry girl sputtered for a second, rolled her eyes, and barked, "Come on, Justin, let's get out of here."

As she tugged him toward their car, he looked back and mouthed, "Sorry."

With Miss Negativity gone, I ignored my nervousness and focused on enjoying being naked. I loved it, the sensuality of the sun warming me, the breeze caressing me, the fresh scent of woods and lake. I stretched my arms straight out, lifted my face to the sky, and turned a slow pirouette. My body glowed at being free in such a wonderful setting.

I noticed a few others had undressed and were heading toward the bins to stash their clothes. I turned that way and ran into Dani. She's the free-est of my friends. When she saw me she said, "Whoa!" It took her about three seconds to peel off her shirt, bra, shorts, and panties. A few feet away, a trio of guys who were still dressed lost their places in their conversation as they watched her; each of them got slugged in the arm by the girls they were with.

On our way to the bins, we ran into Jessi and Ally. They're always slower than Dani and me to get their clothes off, then they always say they wish they hadn't taken so long. Then, next time, they're slow again. This time they took off their shirts and shorts, but even though Dani and I were already naked, they said they were going to take off the rest when it 'felt right.' Some people never learn...

: : : : :

Half an hour later, many more people had undressed, and many of those who hadn't were headed toward the bins, obviously intending to strip when they got there. My encounter with temper-tantrum girl faded into distant memory -- good riddance.

The four of us decided to grab a very early dinner, or maybe it was a very late lunch, so we headed to the grill. We had heard that Rob and Laura have mad grilling skills, which turned out to be true. They had some amazingly tender, moist chicken that was somehow infused with a rich rosemary flavor, and a wonderland of grilled vegetables, from sliced sweet potatoes to onions, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, and the star of the show, endive. I've never liked endive, it's too brittle, dry, and bitter for me. I've never had it grilled, though, so I tried a small piece, and what a surprise -- when cooked, it becomes soft, juicy, and sweet -- who knew? I got more.

There were several picnic tables near the grill, and many other people were eating. It was an interesting mix of naked, topless, a few bathing suits, and Ally and Jessi in their underwear. They finally seemed to feel overdressed, so they took off their bras, and a few minutes later slipped off their panties.

When we finished eating, Dani headed toward the water with a friend of hers, and Ally and Jessi headed for the bins to stash their underwear. I went walking around, enjoying the lake, the openness of the yard, the breeze, the sun, and yes, the views. Nudity had reached critical mass and more people than not were naked now.

Several who were still dressed seemed unable to get past a particular piece of clothing. One guy couldn't bring himself to lower his boxers. His naked friends got him to pull them down in the back, exposing his ass. A minute later, he seemed to realize how ridiculous he looked, and took them off. His shyness didn't come from what you would expect, a small cock. On the contrary, he was fucking huge, both length and girth. Maybe he was trying not to scare anybody.

Then there was a girl who couldn't bring herself to take off her sun dress. Her friends, all already naked, surrounded her, encouraging her. They built her up to where she finally looked ready to take the plunge, but her dress had a zipper in the back and she was trembling too hard to work it. Looking defeated, she asked her friends to help. They unzipped it for her, she pulled her arms out of it and let it drop to the ground as she squeezed her eyes shut, revealing part of her reluctance: no bra underneath -- she now only had on panties.

Her breasts were smallish, maybe B-cups, but beautifully shaped and perfectly proportioned for her lithe curves. They had the sweetest little jiggle as she nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot. When she opened her eyes and saw that not only was no one disgusted, but several guys were looking at her quite appreciatively, her entire demeanor changed -- her back straightened and her shoulders squared. She calmly slipped off her panties. One of the guys in her group said, "Look at you, you're freaking gorgeous." Her face glowed at her friends' support.

Nearly everyone seemed calm and casual once they got undressed. An unfortunate few strutted around like banty roosters, overly proud of what they were showing. That behavior didn't last long, though, because no one gave them any encouragement. A few others were visibly shy, slumping over to hide their personal bits. That behavior didn't last long either, because they quickly got caught up in the easygoing freedom of everyone around them and forgot to worry about it anymore.

The kite was gone, not enough wind I guess, but frisbees and footballs still flew, now with many body parts bouncing freely as people chased them. I ran into several people, guys and girls, who I had classes with, and we strolled around the property together, starting with the back porch of the cabin. It was huge, probably fifteen feet deep. It was completely covered, with a great overview of the entire yard down to the water. Someone said, "This would be an amazing spot to sit and watch a rain storm," and everyone agreed.