Beach Party Ch. 03

Story Info
You can see just about anything at the club.
2.2k words
4.02
35.3k
4
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers

The more Angel thought about going to the "sex club" the more the excitement brewed between her thighs. She wondered who she would have first, Sandy's bare sweet pussy, or Mike's hot fat dick.

Angel glanced over at Sandy and saw her staring. When she eyed her up and down Sandy's hard nipple told her she was as excited as she was. Angel winked at her, then told the others that she needed to powder her nose.

Sandy winked back at her and said, "Mind if I join you Angel?"

Angel replied by nodding her head yes and both woman walked off toward the lady's room. When the got inside the door Sandy pulled Angel into her arms and kissed her firmly on the lips. She the said, "Oh My God, girl you have me so hot, I could eat you right here and now!"

Angel put her left arm around Sandy's neck then placed her lips on hers and kissed Sandy back. This time sucking on Sandy's tongue. Angel's right hand went up under Sandy's blouse and she tweak the her right nipples and felt her quiver.

Angel broke the kiss long enough to utter, " I have wanted to try your sweet pussy ever since I saw you naked on the beach!"

Sandy smiled devilishly and said, "I tell you what Angel, we plan to get a private room at the club. Why don't we put on a sex show for the guys that they wont forget!"

Angel's eyes lit up and she giggled softly saying, "Ooooh, Sandy that's a great idea. Let's just do it without telling a thing to the guys. I want to see how hard there dicks get when we get it on."

The two women returned to the table as if nothing happened. Bob looked at Angel and asked, "Well doll, are you ready to go to the club?"

Angle leaned over and kissed his check then said, "I can't wait! I heard this club is exciting and you can see just about anything there."

Mike then spoke up and said, "I can tell you just about anything and everything happens their. I know the two of you won't be disappointed." Mike then told Bob to follow him to the club and also gave him some directions too just incase they got lost. They all left the restaurant and headed for the club.

When they arrived they all walked into the lobby together. Angel was amazed as the place looked like one of those expensive five star hotels. With one exception some of the people were walking around nude.

Mike then told them there was a bar on the other side of the room where people go to get acquainted. However, if they wanted to enter the club they must check their clothes. They are not permitted to wear anything but a large gold towel beyond the big brass doors.

Bob looked at Mike and said, "Well I think we are acquainted with each other, so why bother with the bar, time for some hot action in the sex club."

Mike then said, "I hope you don't mind Bob, but we have reserved a private room for your first time here?"

Bob replied, "Oh not at all. You know, my dick has been throbbing all evening when I think about what the four of us could do."

They all agreed to enter the club. Mike helped Bob and Angel check there clothes in. Mike could not resist licking his lips and ogling Angel when she stripped. Oh god, he loved full figured woman.

Sandy on the other hand, could not keep her eyes off Bob thick fat dick. She hoped he did not see how excited she was because fucking him would have to wait. Her and Angel had something planned.

Angel put on the golden towel and then walked over to Sandy. She spoke softly hoping the guys would not hear her, "Sandy, my pussy sopping wet I hope I can walk to the private room without the guy catching on something is up."

Sandy took her arm and said, "Bob why don't you walk with Mike, I am going to walk with Angel. I plan to tell her about some of the things I like to watch here at the club." Little did they know, she was helping Angel stay calm until they could really get their juices flowing.

They walked past several rooms, pausing at each room to see what was going on inside. There was one where men were having sex with other men. One where women were having sex with other women. Then a larger room where an orgy was going on. Plus several rooms where threesomes and foursomes were going on.

The four of them just kept walking until they showed them their private room. They entered the room and Bob and Angel looked around. The room looked like a big bedroom with a large round bed in the center. A small wet bar on one side of the room and a full bathroom on the other side of the room. The room was decorated in shades of blue, which was Bob's favorite color. The room was well light and soft romantic music was playing.

Bob reached over and pulled Angel into his arms and said, "How do you like it so far baby?"

Angel kissed him hard and let her fingers caress his swelling dick. Then said, "Oh Bob, it's more exciting then I ever imagined."

Sandy then kissed Mike hard and said, "Honey, I want you and Bob to find a good seat, us woman have a sexy surprise for you both!"

Mike looked at Bob, and he glanced back, then said, "Ooooh fuck, are you going to do what I think you are Sandy?"

Sandy just winked and said, "Watch and see!"

She pulled Angel into her arms and kissed her hard and let her towel drop to the floor. While kissing Angel, Sandy caressed Angel's large pink swollen nipples.

Angel responded by kissing her back and letting her towel fall to the floor. Her finger began to twist and pull at Sandy large brown nipples and the two women kissed deep and purred like two playful "sex" kittens.

Angel could not believe how turned on she was. Mainly because she never had a lot of sexual experience with another woman. She threw her inhibitions to the wind and kissed Sandy deep and hard. Her mind and senses were screaming, "Oh Sandy, I want you!"

Sandy did not say anything, Angel's eyes told her Angel was loving every minute of what was happening so far. Sandy lowered her mouth to Angel's breast and sucked in her right nipple with a slurping sound.

Angel squealed, "Ooooh god yes that feels so good! Oh yes, bite it! Ooooh, yesssssssssss, just like that!"

As Sandy tantalized Angels nipple, she glanced over at the men. They were excited beyond words as each one had their rock hard dicks in their hands.

Bob spoke first and said, "Oooh Angel you make my dick so fucking hard. Come on baby, I cannot wait to see some pussy eating!"

Mike then added, "Oooh yeah! Sandy lay her down and eat Angel's hot cunt!"

Sandy smiled and looked at Angel and whispered, "Let's 69 honey, I know that will blow there minds."

The two woman moved with Angel on the bottom and Sandy on top. They began slurping and purring as they ate each others pussies.

As the hot action continued Bob looked at Mike and yelled, "I just love to watch two woman having eating each other's cunts! Don't You?"

Mike replied, "Oh fuck, me too! However, I plan to join in the fun after awhile, but I know Sandy wants to make Angel cum first!"

Angel loved the idea of eating Sandy's pussy. She was so excited she almost came immediately when Sandy slithered her tongue across her clit then into her hot hole. However, Angel held back and buried her face in Sandy's hot box and did the same thing to her.

Sandy loved to eat pussy as much as she did sucking a dick. She could tell that Angel knew how to eat pussy to by the way tantalizing tongue drove Sandy wild with lust. Sandy could not wait to taste Angel's sweet nectar. She nibbled Angel's clit and shoved two fingers inside of Angel until she felt the woman's g-spot. She massaged the firm area and begin nibbling at Angel's clit harder.

Angel loved the fact that both men were watching her. For some reason, being watched always turned her on more and made her cum so fucking hard. Angel felt her first climax building deep within her hot box. When Sandy rubbed Angel's g-spot again while biting her clit she stopped eating Sandy's pussy long enough to scream, "Arrrrrrrgghhhh Ooooooh fuck yessssssss! I am cumming!!!"

Sandy just kept lapping up Angel's sweet cum. When she looked over at Mike his dick was glistening with precum.

Sandy knew that Mike would join them soon. For now, she returned her attention to Angel the star for the moment.

Angel continued to play with Sandy's hot box. She slide one finger in her vagina and the other one in her ass. Fucking both holes as she used her tongue tantalized Sandy's throbbing clit. When Sandy began to shake and Angel knew the Sandy would cum soon. Angel bit her clit and fuck her harder!

Sandy stopped eating and squealed "Oooooh Angel! Yessssssss fuck me harder, ooooh god, just like that. Aaaarrrgggghhh, I am cumming!"

Then men could not sit and watch any longer, they looked at each other and Bob said, "Time for some hot fucking!"

Bob then moved up behind Sandy and told her to keep eating Angel's cunt. Then he leaned down and ran a finger inside her well lubricated pussy, then rubbed the juices around Sandy's hot asshole. With his index finger, he slowly teased her anal ring feeling it pulsate then relax. Then slide his finger slowly inside Sandy's hot ass.

Sandy started tongue fucking Angel's hot pussy-hole, but paused to tell Bob, "Fuck me in the ass baby. Fuck it NOW!"

Bob could not resist the hot temptation and let his dick replace his finger. First, he wet his dick in Sandy's cunt juice then slowly teased her ass with the head of his dick. Her anus relaxed and the head of his dick slipped into went into her asshole with a popping sound. Oh god she was tight. He started fucking her ass pushing in his dick a little more with each thrust until his dick was buried to the hilt in Sandy's ass.

Mike moved and knelt beside Angel's face. Her head was turned to the side and Mike took his dick and began tracing the lines of her lips smearing them with his juices. Angel responded by opening her mouth and engulfing Mike's whole rod and he thought he would blow his load right then and there.

Mike looked up and saw Bob fucking his wife's hot ass as Sandy continued to eat Angel. Oh God, it was so hot watching another man fuck his own wife. Mike's dick was throbbing in anticipation of cumming down Angel's throat. When Bob thrust his dick into Sandy's ass, Mike thrust his big dick all the way into Angel's mouth.

They continued the hot action with a flurry of mouths, pussies and dicks. Fucking as if the world would end tomorrow.

Bob slapped Sandy on the ass and said, "Eat her cunt deeper baby. Ooh god that's what I love to see! Sandy, mind if I cum in your hot ass baby?"

Sandy stopped eating long enough to say, "Fill my ass with your cum honey! Oh god, I love the way your big dick feels in my ass. Fuck me harder!" She then sucked on Angels clit hard wanting to make Angel cum again.

Bob rammed Sandy's hot tight ass deeper and yelled, "You got it baby!" Filling her hot ass with so much cum it ran down Sandy's legs.

The site of Bob filling his wife's ass with cum was more then he could stand. Mike grabbed Angels head and thrust his dick deep down her throat and shouted, "Hot-Damn,. I am cumming!" As he came Mike reached down and twisted Angel's rock hard nipples. Angel moaned and moved her hips about wildly as she swallowed every drop of Mike's cum.

Sandy had to hold onto Angel's hips Angel was moving her bucking so hard. She waited a bit, then sucked in Angels clit once more, bit it as she shoved three fingers hard into Angel's hot pussy hole.

Angel quivered all over with her second earth shattering climax, bathing Sandy's face mouth and chin with her juices.

They all laid there in a tangle of arms, legs, pussies and dicks. Mike spoke up and said, "Well Bob and Angel how do you like the sex club?"

Bob spoke up and said, "You know I like it. How did you like it Angel?"

Angel looked at the group with a twinkle in her eyes and squealed, "Whose ready for an encore performance?"

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers