Beach Play

Story Info
A hot moment shared on the beach.
762 words
3.31
26.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He revelled in the warmth of a summer's day. As he sat on the beach he could see her and he watched with great anticipation as she splashed about in the shallow water. Her blonde waist length hair plastered down by the salty water. As she frolicked, he noticed her pale blue swimsuit was becoming translucent and her dark nipples showed as her bust heaved. She stopped just long enough to notice his staring eyes. After many years of friendship he was finally noticing her. Evelyn left the water, her body glistening with the salt water dripping from her hair. As she walked toward him, Shane gazed at her body observing the sights of her nipples and mound through the thin material of her bathers.

Shane watched the rise and fall of her young and upturned breasts and looked at her nipples swollen into strawberry ripeness by the cold ocean water. He felt himself responding in a way that surprised him. Shane had never thought that he could be interested in someone he had known for so long. Yet there it was, the perfect body he had always dreamed of, moving closer to him.

Evelyn thanked him for handing her the soft white towel that was lying between them and was pleased when Shane offered to help her dry off. His strong hands brushed lightly over her body and his scent surrounding her excited them both. As Shane stood there, his mind pursuing the pleasures her warm body might hold for him, Evelyn moved closer leaving him no room for doubt.

As she kissed him, her hands moved slowly down his chest and all over his well-muscled body, feeling his muscles ripple under her supple hands. Realising that Shane was as aroused as she was, Evelyn kissed him again, more passionately and moaned softly. She felt his hands caressing her firm breasts, his fingers gently playing across her aroused nipples.

Together they slipped down onto the large beach blanket they had spread out earlier with more innocent intention. Now Evelyn kissed him from his neck down, only stopping to nibble here and there. When she came to the top of Shane's bathers she untied the cord around his waist and lowered his swimsuit, releasing his hardened cock and carefully took it deep into her mouth. Shane rolled on to his back and groaned, closing his eyes as he felt her sucking and gently nipping at the tip of his cock. It took all his concentration to hold back when Evelyn went from the tip to taking the whole length in one long slow swallow. Having taken his length into her mouth, Evelyn worked her tongue around the head of his large cock and then began to flick her tongue. She began to move back and forth in a rapid motion and he gasped once more as she took his entire length in her mouth and moved it up and down.
Not knowing how he could hold out if her mouth kept moving the length of his cock, Shane rolled Evelyn on to her back and peeled off her bathers. Rolling the swimsuit from her wet body, filling his eyes with the vision of her sun warmed flesh. He pressed his mouth onto one of her nipples, gently squeezing the hardening nipple between his sharp teeth. He gently nipped her bud, hearing her gasp with delight. When she was naked he moved his hands to her crotch and opened her thighs, his moves gentle but firm across the soft downy thatch of her pubic hair.

As his hand penetrated further he felt the soft warmth of her groin moisten. He slipped his fingers inside her wet tunnel, placed his thumb on her clit and began to rub it in a firm circular motion. Evelyn bucked as jolts of electricity ran though her body. Feeling herself close to climax she pulled Shane to her and he entered her cave.

He plunged in and out of her body with ever increasing ferocity, bringing Evelyn closer to her zenith. His body covered with sweat gleamed in the sunlight as he felt her contract around his member. Spurred on by her moaning and violent pelvic movements he pumped faster, and then felt small shocks as they came together.

Lying in each other's arms, their breathing slowed and their bodies cooled. Thinking that the beach was empty they ran to the water's edge and dove in for a relaxing swim.

If you are around tomorrow I may tell you what I saw later on in the day.