Beach Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,148 Followers

Rebecca moved up between my legs and lay on my chest, her full breasts pressed, it not flat, then into thick, soft pancakes of womanly flesh.

We lay like that for several long minutes as I held her and stroked her back. I felt sated, and at the same time disappointed that I had not had the chance to fuck my wife, and also amused and still turned on at what had happened.

A guy neither of us had seen properly had actually been fingering Rebecca, making her come, while I had been coming in her mouth. It was absolutely incredible.

Both of us took a while to come down from our respective highs, all the while holding and caressing each other.

"You don't mind?" Rebecca asked me.

"No, I don't mind," I confirmed. "That was just an amazing turn on. What about you?"

"It felt incredible," she said. "I loved it."

Once we had lain there for a while, we decided that we would go back to the beach where we had been and find a place to laze in the sun.

We were walking back, hand in hand, towels over our shoulders, the beach bag in my spare hand, when Rebecca turned to me and spoke in a low whisper.

"I'm leaking. It's running down my leg."

It took a moment for me to realise what she meant. It was the phrase she used when my come was trickling from her cunt after we made love.

It did not make sense. My cock had been in her mouth when I had come, and she had swallowed every drop. My knowledge of female anatomy may not be perfect, but I know that you cannot leak come from your cunt, that you have swallowed.

We had both stopped walking. I looked down.

Sure enough there was a sizeable globule of what looked like come on her inner thigh, with a strand of it still attached to her labia where they hung below her pubis.

Rebecca gave an impish grin.

"I guess people will assume that you've just fucked me," she said, shrugging her shoulders against the prospect.

"I guess they will," I said, taking in the only explanation for the white globule of semen on her leg. Not just on her leg, but emerging from between her labia.

As we stood there, another globule escaped. It merged into the first, giving it more substance, and then ran down her inner thigh towards her knee.

I had kept my eyes closed against the sun, just that bit too long. Exactly at what point the guy had stopped using his fingers, and used his cock instead, I could not be sure, but what was certain was that his cock had been inside my wife's cunt, right inside, deep enough for him to spew more than a decent quantity of semen far enough inside her that it had taken the time it took for us to walk back from the dunes before gravity had drawn it downwards, so that it had seeped from between her labia, and oozed onto her leg.

So I was wrong. I had thought that people do not penetrate someone else's woman, let alone come inside her, without explicit permission. The creamy evidence on Rebecca's inner thigh now told me that some people do.

Or, maybe, just keeping your butt in the air and allowing a total stranger to finger fuck your pussy is all the permission a woman needs to give, and looking up, saying nothing, and closing your eyes, is all the permission that a husband needs to give.

What impressed me, was that Rebecca not only had allowed it, but afterwards seemed quite proud of herself. She also seemed somehow impressed with me, that I had not minded, and if anything from that morning our sex life became even more intense. Somehow, knowing that another cock had been there, made my cock want to fuck her all the more.

What I could not then, and still cannot take in fully, which is why we both ended up looking at various guys, wondering, was the fact that neither of us had actually seen the guy well enough to recognise him again.

Rebecca confirmed that she had not even turned around. She had just continued sucking on my cock, assuming that I could see the guy and was happy with what was happening. I had been half blinded by the sun. I still have this vague image of a guy with hair so short his head might have been shaved, but there are a lot of guys who shave their heads, or keep their hair cut close.

So for the next two week we would look at guys, especially those with close cut hair, or none at all, and thicker than average cocks, and occasionally Rebecca would ask the question.

"Do you think that that is the guy who fucked me?"

steelring
steelring
1,148 Followers
12