Beach Rendezvous

Story Info
A private picnic turned into a wet encounter.
12.6k words
4.39
26k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pee109
pee109
1 Followers

It's Wednesday.

I awoke at sunrise. The light streaming in through the bedroom window. It takes a few seconds to realise what day it is and to think about the plans for the day. All of a sudden I am wide awake - naked - excited. My cock throbs and demands attention. I ignore it. I am not going to jerk off yet, it will get its satisfaction later.

The Wednesday plan is to meet on Bathbarsma beach at midday. We have to be careful. Our affair is still illicit. We meet in secret - the excitement of which adds to the sexual tension between us. We have worked so hard not to be caught so far it would be a shame to get careless now. Six hours to go.

It's just a few minutes past six AM as I stand in my bathroom and snap a photo in the mirror. My hard cock pointing toward the ceiling. A few button presses and it is sent to you. "That should wake her up" I think to myself. There is no way I can force it downward to pee in the toilet. I try not to think about it and turn on the hot water for a shower - hopefully it will go down by itself.

The bathroom is warming up, getting steamy. I check in the mirror. No shave today. A nice stubble. Long enough not to irritate your skin - not so long that I look like Grizzly Adams. As I brush my teeth the sound of the running water is making me want to pee more. My dick is still as hard as a rock.

In the shower the water is scalding. Adjusting the taps makes it more comfortable. Cautiously I direct the water over my body - working up to my face and head. With some shampoo in my hand I start lathering my scalp. Slowly working the bubbles down my body until I am fully soaped up. There is nothing like the smell of the bubbles and hot steam first thing in the morning. My phone rings. I can see it's you - but I can't answer it right now. I want to, of course. I want to video chat with you - prop the phone up in the bathroom and let you see me in the shower. But I am wet and I am soapy and the phone is on the other side of the room. I know we will see each other very soon and I am planning to have some serious fun with you - so I let it ring out.

I turn towards the wall and try to relax. It's coming. I can feel it. I look down and see the first dribbles of morning pee slowly flow out. They run the shaft of my cock. Under my balls - before dripping off and mixing with the soapy shower water.

Now the seal is broken, it starts to flow harder. Arching upward. More and more. Until it is hitting the wall in front of me. The relief is immense. My stream of piss is hitting the wall at chest height. Golden droplets splashing back at me - cool against the heat of the shower. Clearly I needed to go a lot. I relax more - just letting it happen, rinsing the wall with the shower at the same time. As my stream starts to ebb, my hard-on starts to subside. I am sure a wank now would feel great, but I am saving it for you.

I rinse the bubbles from my head and body. Making sure to spray the wall thoroughly with the hot water. Looking down, I lift my cock to one side and examine my balls. A few short hairs - its fine for this week. I pull back my foreskin and make sure I am thoroughly clean underneath.

Grabbing a towel I start to dry off. I look at my phone - there is a message banner on the lock screen. 'See you at midday. xxxx' from you. I feel my heart leap and I crack a smile. It has been so long since I felt in love like this - it's like a new lease of life.

I dry and dress. Shorts, T-Shirt, Boots, Baseball Cap and sunglasses. How would you ever recognize me if I wore anything different?

The coffee is percolating. The smell of fresh Arabica blend spilling out onto the upstairs balcony. It looks like a perfect day. Six forty-five AM and already twenty-five degrees Celsius. Clear blue skies. The sunlight reflecting off the surface of the sea. Stunning visibility. I can see all the way to Turkey. As I cast my eyes around the horizon, I focus on the hill to the South East. A smile breaks on my face again, knowing that in a few short hours I will be meeting you on a beach just beyond where I can see.

Using my iPad, I flip through some recent photos of the two of us. It's only been a few days, but I have missed you so much. The coffee is bitter - but I drink it regardless. I am losing weight steadily. My goal being to be in the best shape for you. To make you proud to be seen with me. Changing apps, I start to jot down some items to buy. I will make the picnic for us.

Shopping List: Water; Pasta (probably Penne); Avocado; Prosciutto or Serrano Ham; A Honeydew Melon; Spring Onion; Fresh Chillies; Buffalo Mozzarella; Bacon; Ice; Something for dessert; Prosecco; Haig.

"Morning All!" is my announcement as I walk in through the doors of the supermarket. "Good Morning" says Eleni in response, along with a few other "Mornings's" from the other staff. I grab a basket and start loading up with the food for the picnic. I am going to delight your body, starting from the inside.

Back at home, the Prosecco is now in the freezer getting cold. The pasta boiling away on the stove. And I am chopping away at the onions, mozzarella, bacon and chilli preparing for my rich pasta salad. I look at the clock. Two hours to go. The second hand seems to be moving at half speed. I know it's because I am excited. I try to busy myself and not look at the clock every five minutes.

I find a polar-box, plates, cutlery and glasses. Check everything is clean, then start loading up. I grab a couple of clean towels from the cupboard and a white king-size bedsheet that I intend to string up to give us a little shade. A few meters of string and I think I am about

ready.

I check the clock. Fuck it! It's only ten-fifteen. Time is dragging. It's like toffee.

I sit - drink coffee. Read the news. Listen to the birds chirping. The cars and bikes going to and from the Old Village. Answer a few e-mails. Generally kill time. "I'll leave at half eleven" I think to myself.

At ten past eleven, I am starting the car. I couldn't wait.

At twenty past eleven, I am parking in the very small clearing above Bathbarsma beach.

By half past, I have carried all the gear down the steep track to the beach. There is nobody else here. I am all alone. The sound of the waves gently lapping on the pebble shore. The smell of the sea, intoxicating, inviting.

There is a choice to be made now. The path comes down in the middle of the beach - and it is quite long. I can turn right and head to the unused cabana and use that for shade, but it is pebbles at that end. Or I can turn left toward the sandy end, and construct my own shade with the sheet I brought with me.

I decide to go left.

The sand is soft. It makes trudging down the beach with my arms full of stuff tough going. The sand is hot. I can feel my feet sweating inside my boots.

After about one hundred meters I pass a fallen tree. It will make a good support for one side of the canopy and give us some privacy from anyone else who comes to the beach. I put all my stuff down in the shade of the trunk. The sand is fine - and its sand all the way into the sea. "Here is perfect" I think to myself.

I am sticky with my sweat. Between the heat and the walk, carrying the gear down from the car, the drips are running down my face. I pull off my T-Shirt, laying on it on the trunk of the tree to dry in the sun. The sun is fierce on my back. Warming me instantly - deeply. Feeling like a heat in the very core of my body. "I wonder if I brought enough to drink".

It takes just a few minutes to string up the shade and lay out the towels. The fallen tree did make a good anchor at one side. A couple of bamboo sticks I found amongst the driftwood supports the other two corners. I scurry underneath the shade and toss out the small number of rocks that invade our otherwise comfortable sandy bed. I lay the towels out side by side, before sitting on the left one and relaxing. I check my phone. It's eleven fifty. There is a message. You will be late.

I guess I have time for a swim. I leave the shade and stand up.

Off come my boots and socks, swiftly followed by my shorts. I place them all on the tree-trunk next to my T-Shirt.

The sun hits the parts of my body that are still embarrassingly white. Warming. The gentle breeze on my naked body feels nice. I close my eyes. Letting the waves of my different senses wash over me. I breathe slowly. Relaxing. It is all very sensual. The sand is too hot under my feet. I kind of skip jump and hop down to the water line. After the hot sun and sand, the water feels positively icy. I close my eyes again. The cool water around my ankles another sensation for processing.

I don't know why. Perhaps I felt I was being watched. You know, that feeling when you are sure there is someone behind you. I look round, scanning the beach and the tree-line at the top of the cliff looking for signs of life. Then I see you. Stepping off the path, down onto the beach. You look around. Seeing me, you wave. I can see your smile from here. My heart leaps inside my chest. I thought you were going to be late.

Just seeing you from a distance causes my cock to start to tingle. I wade forward into the cool water. I don't want to seem to be too excited just yet. At waist deep, I duck down - getting my shoulders under the water. Cooling off. You are getting closer. I see you are carrying a small rucksack. We had agreed that I was organizing lunch, so I wondered what you brought with you. As you get closer, I leave the water.

"Hello Baby" you say to me as you get close.

I step forward. Wrapping my wet arms around you. Kissing you.

"Uuurrrggghhh. Get off. You're all wet". You laugh. Pushing me away.

"Do you like your tent?" I inquire.

"Perfect" you say.

I duck underneath the sheet and sit on my towel. We make small talk while I sit and watch you remove your denim shorts and vest. My eyes gaze upon your smooth dark skin. Appreciating your beauty. Your sexiness. Your bikini is cute. Thin. High on your hips. You are a vision of loveliness.

"Let's swim" you say, pulling me up from the towel and turning toward the sea.

I playfully smack you on your left arse cheek. "Oi!" you yell - smiling at me at the same time.

We walk into the water hand in hand. Diving forward as soon as we are deep enough and swimming out to sea. We come up for air after a few meters. I watch as you flick your head back, moving your wet hair behind your head, then smoothing it flat with your hands. I grab you by the waist. Pulling you close to me. I kiss you gently as we float. "I missed you". You kiss me. Harder. More urgently. your tongue probing. Pushing my lips apart. "I missed you too" you reply.

I can feel your skin against mine. The juxtaposition of the cool water and your warm skin, clearly erotic. My cock is growing. "I want you" I say. "Not yet" you whisper as you kiss me again. I am not sure who is going to be in charge today.

I am completely erect. I push my cock against your body.

You playfully push me away. "Come on" you say, "Let's get a drink".

You swim ahead of me toward the shore. I can see your arse. I can see the inside of your thighs. I can make out the faint shape of your pussy lips through the thin material of your bikini bottoms. I am so turned on, I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you right now.

You reach the shore before me. Wade out. Turning to look at me, you wring the water from your hair. The sun glistens on the water droplets on your body. Are you an angel? A goddess?

You sit down in the shade. Looking through your rucksack, you pull out a couple of tins of beer, handing one to me as I arrive. I sit next to you and crack it open. It is still cold. Perfect. "Ya Mas" I say, clinking my can against yours. "Ya Mas".

While we sit, contemplating the beautiful scene of sand, sea, small islands in the distance, I gently start running my fingernails up and down your spine. "Hmmmm... that feels nice" you say quietly to no one in particular. I move my fingers round in circles... making sure I touch every part of your back. In my mind I see it as a painting. I see the areas where I have touched in red. As I stroke up and down, slowly I cover more of your back - painting it all in my mind. You turn toward me. Lean in for a kiss. Our lips touch - ever so gently. The coolness and the smell of fresh beer on your breath. The eroticism of the moment is not lost on me.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

You grab my beer, and put it down with yours. Pushing them down into the sand slightly so they don't fall over. "Yes, I am hungry - but I don't want to eat anything yet". I am confused for a second.

You push me down onto my back before swinging your right leg over me and sitting astride my thighs. I just lay and watch. Enjoying.

You lean down and kiss me again. My mouth. My ears. My neck. Down, my chest. Gently biting my nipples - still hard from the cool water. You pull gently on my nipple ring before working your way back up to my face. "I am hungry for you."

I wait. Feeling you breathing against me. Looking at the sparkle in your eyes. I caress your sides with my hands. Using both in conjunction. Sliding them up and down together. I wrap my arms around you and undo the bows on your bikini strings.

"You can't do that" you whisper, "We are on a public beach!"

"shhhh... it doesn't matter. Firstly there is nobody here except me, secondly if anyone else does come the beach is so big they will be too far away to see, and thirdly everyone who comes here gets naked anyway! So don't worry"

You give in, but I can see you are very self-conscious. You climb off me and sit on your towel. Knees up. Hiding your beautiful tits.

"Let's eat" I say, changing the subject.

"Yes, OK" you smile at me. It's a big, honest, happy smile. It lifts me inside.

Lunch was lovely. Prosciutto with a little melon as a starter, with a glass of very cold prosecco, sparkling with the bubbles and with the sunshine. The pasta salad with mozzarella, onion and bacon was a big hit too. I tried to select food you could eat easily. It seems I did good. I decided to keep dessert for later. Each time your glass got near the bottom I refilled it. It is not my intent to get you drunk - just nicely relaxed. It seems to be working. You lean back, stretching your legs out and supporting your body on your arms behind you. You are not coyly hiding you breasts any more.

I put away the leftovers, the dishes and the cutlery.

"Do you fancy another swim?" I inquire. "Not just yet" is your reply as

you lay down on your back.

I come and lay next to you. On my right hand side. Supporting myself on my elbow. A position that allows me to reach you. To stroke you. To look at you.

I reach over, my left palm cupping your face, your right cheek. Turning you head toward me slightly so I can lean in and kiss you. Your eyes are closed. So relaxed. Almost asleep. So beautiful.

I caress your body gently. From your cheek to your neck. then vertically down between your breasts. My fingers circling your bellybutton. Tracing the line of the bottom of your rib cage from right to left. The back of my knuckles just teasing the very left of your left breast as I feel my way up to your shoulder - then the same going down the other side of your body.

I gently drag my fingertips across your stomach. My little finger just tracing the waistband of your bikini bottoms. I turn my hand over and retrace my route using the palm of my hand. Firmer. You moan a little as I stroke you between your bikini and bellybutton.

Taking that as a sign to move on, I run my hand up to your chest, cupping first your right breast, then your left. Back to your right. Squeezing your nipple between my thumb and forefinger. You have a very relaxed face. Nearly a smile. Eyes closed.

Not wanting your left nipple to feel left out I switch. Alternating. From one to another and back.

I lean in. Gently allowing my lips to touch yours. You kiss me. Lifting your head to push against my lips.

My hand leaves your tit, but my lips don't leave yours. Ever so slowly I run my hand down the centre of your body. Momentarily dropping a fingertip in your bellybutton. Twisting it, fingers pointing downward toward your toes. Over your bikini bottoms. Feeling the smooth material as I push my fingers down between your legs.

I tease you. I don't stop there. I move my mouth to your nipples and continue to caress down the inside of your thighs. My fingers wrap around the back of your right knee. Lifting it. Bringing your foot closer - into my reach. I caress your calf. All the way down to your foot, before slowly stroking my way back up. Dragging my fingernail over your smooth calf muscle.

When my fingers reach your pussy you gently moan again. But I am still teasing. I don't wait there. I don't rub you. My hand starts on it's journey down you left leg. I switch nipples. Squeezing your erect little buttons between my lips.

My hand is on its way back up. Your feet flat on the sand. Knees up and apart. I look down your body while teasing your nipples with my mouth. Slowly, my fingers reach your bikini. I can feel the heat of your pussy through the material. I use a single finger to trace the line of your lips from bottom to top, lingering just long enough to gently apply a little pressure to your clitoris.

I stop teasing. Reaching across you I find the bow tied on the right of your biking bottoms. As I try to pull it to undo it, you grab my hand. "It's OK" I whisper "There is nobody else on the beach". You relent. I guess you know it's going to happen anyway. I tug gently at the tie. The bow easily undoes. The bow on the left releasing as easily too.

I grab the strings and tell you to lift your bottom up. You do so, without argument. I pull your bikini bottoms out from under you and toss them toward the tree with the rest of our stuff.

Finally you are naked.

Your eyes still closed.

You are so beautiful.

I start to focus on your pussy. Using my middle finger to tease your lips. Tease your clit. I stroke down toward your anus. My remaining fingers pushing your cheeks apart. I apply a little pressure to your bumhole. Just to tease. I am not going there yet. I pull my hand up slowly. My finger finding the bottom of pussy. Very wet. It easily slips between your lips. I feel the opening of your vagina. Gently pressing, pushing, spreading, getting wetter... but teasing. I stop and continue my journey upward. My finger opening your lips, up until I feel your clit under my fingertip. I circle it slowly.

I must be doing something right - you part your legs further as if to give me easier access. This is fine by me. I want this to be for you. I am in no rush and tease you until the sea is no longer the wettest thing in the area.

You reach down with your left hand and find my very hard cock. It feels bigger than ever. You gently push my foreskin back, exposing the very sensitive glans. You are very good. Doing this all with your eyes tightly closed. You wrap your fingers around my shaft. Gripping gently.

I can't stand that for long. I am too turned on and I don't want to cum yet. I move and kneel between your legs. I have a clear view of your wet cunt. Lips swollen. Clitoris peeking at the top.

I lean forward and lick you gently. From back to front. You lift your hips - trying to push into my face.

With my hands I push your hips back down before licking another long back to front stroke - firmer this time. Spending an extra couple of seconds on your clit.

Again.

And Again.

My tongue, pressing into your sex. Finding your vagina. Probing. Tasting. Lapping up your juices. Enjoying your sex. Up. Circling your clit. Flicking left to right. Then flicking up and down. Circling again.

I stop. Suck the first two fingers on my right hand. Get them all wet. And insert them in your cunt. I twist. Bend them. Searching your your g-spot. Exploring the inside of your pussy. I go down on you again. Fingers inside. Tongue outside. Working on your clit. Bringing you toward your first orgasm for today.

pee109
pee109
1 Followers