Beach Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmiex
Emmiex
3 Followers

As he continued to finger fuck her, she came again and then again. He was in such awe that she could cum so many times. It was a like a rolling orgasm and all he had to do was lightly touch her in the right place and she exploded. His cock was throbbing and wanting so much to enter her. He wanted to fuck her gently, find her g-spot and make her explode again.

He moved up to his knees and looking down at her nakedness he smiled at her. She smiled back up at him and could see that his cock was throbbing, hard and dripping for her. He leaned down and covered his body over hers and put his hands on her face, holding her head he kissed her again and she could taste her cum and he could taste his cock. He moved a little and put his cock into her pussy. He watched her eyes, he watched her expression and he never once looked away. She kept his face locked in her eyes and she didn't even blink. As his cock entered her, she moaned with delight and the throbbing she felt was being filled. He moved and moved so gently and watched her. Then she put her hands on his back down by his ass and told him lie still...a few minutes passed and then she started stirring under him, moving his cock up and down and back and forth to a rhythm he quickly caught on to.

They both were rocking and making soft moans, she put her hands over her head and he quickly leaned down and captured one nipple and then the other! His tongue licked her and he gave her soft kisses all over her breasts. He moved quicker and quicker inside her and locked his eyes on her face again, he told her to look into his eyes, don't close them he whispered to her -- see just me Jessie, see just me. And with that he asked are you ready for my hot juices to flow inside of you? Are you ready for my explosion??? All she could do was nod her head and whisper yes...so seductively she whispered yes, yes, yes; give it all to me now!

He exploded deep inside her pussy and she felt every single ripple as he released his hot juices. All she could do was moan and she pulled her pussy muscles tight to hear him moan as well. God I can't believe this she thought, this feels so good, so right, so wonderful!

As he pumped the rest of his juices inside her, he slowed down and moved so gently still hard inside of her. He then held her face again and kissed her long and slow without coming out of her. He moved to her side and tried to hold her, but she moved down to his cock and cleaned him up, tasting the combination of their juices all over his cock. She sucked him so gently and then lifted his cock up towards his chest, took her tongue and licked the skin that lied underneath his balls, the soft spot of a man that never gets any attention. She licked that spot back and forth with long strokes of her tongue and he was just paralyzed with this new feeling she was delivering to him.

She then moved back up to his side, laid her head on his chest and listened to his heart beating so fast and slowing down as they both held each other. His fingers were gliding up and down her back and he loved the way her back curved as he caressed her. He kissed her forehead and held her so close.

She sighed a few times and so did he; they didn't speak, there wasn't any reason to. After a while, they both got dressed and he held her close, lifting her face up to his and said "I saw you yesterday morning while you were sleeping on your deck."

She looked down at the sand and he lifted her face again and told her, "You need not be embarrassed, Jessica, I loved what I saw from the start and now I love what I've touched and I don't want to know what my life would be without you."

They started to walk towards her beach house, wrapping their arms around each other's waist and she knew in her heart that it would always be this way forever.

Emmiex
Emmiex
3 Followers
12