Beach Sluts Ch. 01

Story Info
Slut wives want to keep their husbands under their thumbs.
1.7k words
3.41
61.8k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once had a philosophical conversation with my wife and innocently asked if sex outside marriage was ok so long as he or she doesn't fall in love with her or him?

This is sorta a 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' story touching on the penalty for cheating. Anything involving watching someone else do your wife is unintended so I would like a lot of stars and critical comments.

Note: This story had been removed from publication previously due to several errors in the document. The errors have been corrected, hopefully. Many thanks to several Anonymous readers for pointing out my errors.

rodryder44

*****

It is late afternoon and the sun blasts like a furnace beating down on the pure white beach of this tropical isle. The heat waves rising from the sand obscures the horizon. You cannot see objects at sea level in the distance.

Two tanned woman are lying naked on adjacent beach lounges placed side by side. One blonde, one raven haired

They could be mistaken for sisters, as they are very similar in build. They have been sunning together for an hour and their chocolate skin is covered in beaded perspiration. Presently they are on their backs with legs spread open with their fingers holding their labia lips back to tan a secret place.

"What if someone walks by while I have my fingers in my pussy? Says Alicia, the blonde.

Alicia Brown is 26 years old, 5'10" tall, and 125 pounds with curly blonde hair extending five inches below her shoulders. She has expressive big blue eyes. She thinks her 36C breasts with pink areolas, and nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch are her second best asset. Her waist is narrow accentuating her peach bottom ass that she considers her best asset. Her legs are long and well proportioned. She's an elementary school teacher and likes gold and fine jewelry.

Her husband, Paul, is a 27 year old analysis for a brokerage firm. He's 6'2" and weighs 190 pounds and has an 8 inch cock she named Hubert.

"Ask him for a quick fuck. If the him is a her, ask her to eat you out." replied Jennifer with the raven hair.

Jennifer Astin is also 26, 5'10" tall and weighs 126 pounds. Her dark, black hair has burgundy highlights and hangs down to her apple bottom ass. She is proud of her 34D breasts with dark areolas and thick nipples. She too has well proportioned legs and a narrow waist. She's a registered nurse and also likes gold and jewelry.

Her husband, Bobby, is a reinsurance claim executive. He's also 27 and is 6'4" and 185 trim pounds. His cock is 7 1/2"in length and she calls it 'my fuck toy.'

"My pussy feels hot, Jen. I'm going to end this show and close my legs. What did you say to Bobby last night after he was almost fucking that stripper on the dance floor?"

"Nothing right away. We showered and went to bed. I left my cunt unwashed and made him eat me out for a half hour. Then I let him fuck my ass and eat me there.

"Afterwards I sat up with my legs on either side of him grabbing his balls squeezing them so my nail cut his sac.

"I lowered my face to his and told him his dancing was very erotic and that I came while watching him with that bitch. He knows I'm a voyeur. I squeezed his nuts tighter and asked if he fucked her. He said no, he only copped a feel of her store-bought tits.

"He was probably lying about something but I just wanted to make my point and get the conversation done and over with. I told him not to embarrass me again during this vacation or I would geld him and throw his nuts in a pickle jar and display them in the kitchen. I also told him no more sex until he gets tested for STDs."

"But he already had sex with you, Jen."

"Oh well."

"Did Paul misbehave with that red headed whore?"

"I told him to bring me her thong and not to even think about doing anything else with her."

"When we got in bed I made him put her thong on me and had him eat me by chewing through the thong. That was very erotic. I also told him to behave. I gave him a good ride this morning and I'm okay with everything."

"You were out of sight for a time, Jen. Did Dr. Gillespie get lucky?"

"Very lucky Ally. The old goat has a cock like you would see on a gorilla. I couldn't get it in my throat but he did come twice in my pussy. Bobby didn't seem to notice the taste." she said with a smile.

"Ohhh! Gross!" laughed Ally punching her friend's arm.

"Ally, I want to know what you did to that black waiter you were rubbing against at the reception. You were by the salad bar together and then you disappeared."

"I was still there - under the table with Jacques. J a-a-a-k-s-s-s. I love the French accent. He did me doggy style under the table. He was long and knocked on my cervix each thrust. Very horny too. He came three times in about 15 minutes."

"Oh! You're such a slut Ally."

"The best part, Jen, is that I was giving Jacques' replacement a blowjob while getting fucked under the table..."

"Ally!"

"...and the next two replacements after that! Jacques took pictures on my iPhone. Here, look."

"OH MY GOD! Superslut! I've got to catch up."

Alicia and Jennifer have been BFFs since middle school and attended Southern Tech together. They are both extremely intelligent and have their lives planned 30 years into the future when they expect to retire.

They started their own off-campus escort service while at college and made a lot of money. By the end of their sophomore year they had other co-eds working for them allowing them to concentrate on their studies and enjoy free sex. No college loans were necessary. Plus there was spending money for clothes and shoes. At graduation they sold the escort service to a group of girls that worked for them. $2,000,000 rests in an offshore account gaining compounded interest daily.

They married two cousins of one of the girls who worked for them in college. Paul and Bobby are gullible males who only thought with their cocks. The men had no idea their cousin, Brianna, was earning money as an escort while working for their future wives.

Alicia and Jennifer are aware of their spouses' potential for extra marital dalliance and have them watched periodically.

Jenifer used her cell to call the bar and request two more Pina Coladas. They lay back waiting for their drinks while toying with their gold piercings.

They got pierced together. 22K gold 3/4 inch cocks on hoops for their nipples; 3/4 inch gold testicles on hoops for their belly button; and a gold clit ring. The clit piercing is super sensitive. The piercings contrast nicely against their deep tan.

The drinks came and the girls sat up straddling the beach chairs displaying their pussies and inner lips. The waiter looked them squarely in the eye.

Ally waved the server closer. Holding up a Jackson she said: "$20 US if you put your finger in my pussy."

"The man looked at the prize and quickly inserted two fingers into her toy box and finger fucked her for a minute. Ally remained sitting and said: "Thank you," handing him the $20.

As he walked away Ally lay back on the chaise and screamed until her orgasm subsided.

Jennifer chuckled while capturing the action as a video on her phone.

"Does your husband know you fuck the help, slut?"

Startled, Ally and Jen turned around to see the red headed 'whore' and blonde 'stripper' whom their husbands danced and played with last night.

They were topless wearing thongs and carrying scuba gear. They had wicked grins on their faces.

"We're gonna ignore your catty remark. Keep moving skanks." said Ally sipping her drink.

"Oh we'll move on and find some really hung cocks." said 'stripper'. "By the way we met your hubbies while scuba diving. They gave us each a gift we decided we didn't like. Can you return this to Bobby?" she said to Jen.

She then pulled her thong to the side and spread her thighs as globs of cum flowed out of her cunt and ran down her legs.

Whore said, "Please tell Paul I can't accept his yummy gift either." as she let globs of cum run down her legs.

They then removed their thongs and threw them at Ally and Jen and turned and walked away.

The girls were speechless and just looked at each other. Wordlessly they got up and left.

They showered in their respective cottages and Jennifer walked into Alicia's cottage and poured herself a drink. She sat down next to her friend and put her arm around her.

"No reason to doubt their bullshit story is there Jen?

"I don't think so."

"Do we kill them?"

"Kill who? The stripper and the whore, or Paul and Bobby?" asked Jen.

Ally said "I never saw this coming. We're the fucking sluts that fuck around. Not them. What's good for the goose IS NOT good for the gander. I'm opting for your solution and say we geld them, and then divorce them."

"I dunno, Ally. This is so out of character for them. I can't recall an attempt by Bobby, or Paul, to ignore specific instructions about rutting with whores."

"They had to know those skanks would intentionally inform us of what happened. I feel like Paul and Bobby are deliberately daring us to do something over this."

Ally grabbed Jennifer's hands. "This is a sneak attack that demands an immediate response in kind. I say we go to dinner tonight like we normally would. We'll have a light meal because we are gonna get drunk. "

She then described her plan to Jen in detail.

"We are also going to wear our smuttiest outfits. I'm gonna call the head chef and the concierge to help pull this off."

"When it's time for desert we spring it on them. They'll never fuck around again."

Ally made her phone calls and she and Jennifer went back to their cottages.