Beach Strokin'

Story Info
New exhibitionist takes showing off to new level.
1.1k words
4.17
96.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true and follows my previous one called "My first public experience."

* * * * *

I lay there in bed thinking of my first public acts of exhibitionism, my cock growing harder every minute.

My hand slid down over the sheet softly teasing my cock as I replayed those girls watching me cum on the beach, cheering me on as I stroked openly for them in the sand. I knew I had to do it again

but I also knew that I had to be very careful for I would no doubt would encounter females whose reaction would not be as favorable as my first two. Throwing the sheet back I shot out of bed and hurried to get ready and gather my things for the beach and although my excitement was building I also had a nervous jitter in the pit of my stomach that wouldn't go away. It was the same nervous feeling I had the last time I did this but I knew that once I had my cock lubed up on the beach all that nervous energy would be transformed into a mind-blowing orgasm. I headed to the same beach as before but this time I picked out a spot that was a good distance from anyone else for although I was going to masturbate with someone watching I decided to take it right to the person instead of them passing by as I was stroking.

I put my stuff down got out my lube and proceeded to walk down the beach checking out my potential "targets," making sure that anyone I picked out was far enough from others that only the one I picked would see. After about 30 minutes I saw a girl laying face down on her towel. She wore a thong bikini and had the straps undone in the back as she sunbathed, "perfect" I thought.

I walked toward her and said "Excuse me but do you have the time?" She lifted her head and said "yes" before reaching into her bag for her watch. She told me the time and we started some general conversation and eventually she revealed she was from Indiana on vacation, I thought this was perfect I could cum in front of her and she would return home probably never seeing me again.

I asked if she minded if I sat with her a while and she said "be my guest." I sat with my right leg propped up and my left laying flat on the sand pointing towards her, I let my left hand rest on my left thigh close to my cock as I leaned back on my other hand. we chit chatted for a while when I felt that nervous jitter building, now was the moment I was waiting for.

I said "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" she said "no go ahead."

"Would you mind if I masturbated in front of you?" I asked as I watched her mouth fall open in shock. She took a moment and before she could answer I told her that was all I wanted to do and would not try to touch her or ask her to touch me. Still looking shocked she said "oh my god I don't know, I've never been asked anything like this before," pausing a moment she eventually said " go ahead if that what you want to do."

I pulled my cock out and squirted lube over the head as I worked it all over my cock slowly stroking as she watched with her mouth still open in shock. I asked " have you ever watched a guy masturbate before?" and she said " only a couple of boyfriends." I asked if my doing this made her nervous and she said "no as long as she didn't have to do anything," I was in heaven.

I stroked myself slowly and we continued to talk, mostly small talk but I of course brought sex into it, asking her various questions about what she liked and had done. Eventually she tied her top and sat up facing me with her legs together. I told her she was very beautiful and had very nice legs. I asked " would you mind opening your legs for me?" she looked up and down the beach for a moment and started to open her legs when she closed them suddenly saying "I don't know if I'm ready for that." I said that was fine since I didn't want her feeling uncomfortable but I noticed she kept squeezing and rubbing her thighs together. My cock tingled even more at this cause I took it to mean she was enjoying what was happening.

I said "I'm going to cum soon, would you like me to cum on myself or just shoot it straight out into the sand."

She said "shoot it straight out" squeezing her legs together again with a devilish grin. I started stroking with longer strokes my hand twisting slightly as it slid over the head. I had been stroking for about 30 or 40 minutes and as I neared my orgasm there was cum dribbling down my shaft, she noticed this and started rubbing her feet together as they slid towards me. She said " cum on my feet" her feet now inches from my balls. That was all it took and soon I was shooting a huge load all over her feet most of it landing on her toes but some making it up on her ankles.

I kept stroking as she commented on the amount of cum rubbing her feet and toes together spreading my cum across her skin. Seeing this just made me hotter so I kept stroking and asked " do you mind if I cum again?" She said "be my guest," as her feet slid closer to my balls eventually making contact. I pumped my cock as her toes fondled my balls still glistening with my cum and soon was shooting another load on her legs and feet. We sat there talking for a while when she said she was going to take a dip to clean off and I decided to make my exit. I asked her how long she would be in town and she said she would be leaving in a few days.

I said I hoped to see her again but that if not to have a good trip home and thanked her for letting me please myself in front of her as I headed back to retrieve my stuff and head home. I went home thinking to myself "how do I top that one?"

the end