Beach Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Charlie goes to the beach with his girlfriend and her mom.
2.3k words
3.84
77.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and I rushed to pick up my bags. My girlfriend had arrived with her mom, and we were going to their beach house for the weekend. I had been excited for this trip for some time. I was eager to spend some quality time with my girlfriend Heather, whom I hardly ever got to see, between my football practices and her cheerleading, as well as our other social obligations. I also wasn't exactly disappointed that her mom would be there; Heather's mom was a knockout, even at age forty. She was divorced and god only knows why someone else hadn't moved in on her...

I opened the front door to find Heather waiting. She was looking as sexy as ever. Heather had shoulder length curly blond hair, pale blue eyes, and full lips. That day she wore a black spaghetti strap top and a white pleated skirt that – if she turned around – I am sure would barely cover her ass. Heather had small b-cup breasts, which I wasn't crazy about, but she more than made up for it with the rest of her body, which was flawless – especially her full, firm perfectly curved ass. That was a work of art.

Heather helped me out to the car with my bags after giving me an obligatory little kiss on the cheek. Then Heather and I climbed into the back seat together. Heather's mom turned around to say hello and smiled warmly at me. "Hello, Mrs. Daniels," I said.

"Please, Charlie" she said, smiling, "Call me Angie, or at least Angela." She looked very much like her daughter, but had larger d-cup breasts to match her perfect ass and legs. That day she was wearing a black dress, somewhat low-cut, which I could tell would barely cover her ass when she stood up. As it was, I caught a wonderful glimpse of her thighs when I leaned over the front seat-back to say hello. I knew then I was going to have a hell of a weekend.

The drive took an hour. I found myself constantly leering over at Heather's smooth, perfect sexy thighs. I was wishing I could slide my hands over her creamy skin and between her legs, but I didn't dare with Heather's mom in the front seat. Besides, Heather was such a prude 90% of the time; I probably wouldn't get anywhere if we had been alone.

The house, I found upon my arrival, was a very nice two-story affair. It wasn't huge, but it was large enough for a family. It had three bedrooms, one of which had been turned into a study, a living, family and dining area as well as a kitchen upstairs. There was a balcony spanning the entire upstairs of the house, looking over the beach. It was a place I wouldn't have minded living in.

When we arrived, I was automatically relegated to carrying all the luggage inside, since I was the lone man at the beach house. First I carried all of Heather's luggage into the downstairs room that she would be sleeping in (I was supposed to sleep on the couch, but I was hoping I could sneak into Heather's room at night). I lugged the bags inside and watched her as she unpacked, putting her clothes into dresser drawers. She bent over to put something inside the bottom drawer as I came in with the last bag. She bent at the waist and not the knees. Her skirt rode up to reveal fully half of her perfect, luscious ass. I could see the string of a thong disappearing between her perfectly rounded cheeks. I couldn't resist anymore. I walked over to her quietly and groped her ass full-on with both hands, squeezing it gently. Her soft creamy skin felt like heaven in my hands.

But it wasn't to be. Before I could even get started, she slapped my hands away in a huff. "Grow up, Charlie!" she barked at me. "Go and take my Mom's things upstairs and stop that!"

Dejected, I slunk out of the room and grabbed all the rest of the luggage from the car, lugging it up the stairs to the master bedroom. "Hey, Charlie, thanks for bringing all that up," Mrs. Daniels said. I still couldn't get used to the idea of calling her Angela, much less Angie.

Mrs. Daniels was taking the comforter off the bedspread and folding it up into quarters and eighths. "Could you do me a favor, Charlie? Could you take my clothes out of my suitcases and put it into those dresser drawers there?"

"Sure thing," I said, bending over to unzip the first case. I started putting her clothes away one drawer at a time. I put her pants into one – she had a few pairs of what looked to be tight-fitting jeans, and some Daisy Dukes. She had a couple pairs of sweat pants and sweat shorts for lounging around in. She had several more skirts, each of which was just as short as what she was wearing now, and a couple dresses which were more – but not much more – modest than the skirts. She also had numerous low-cut tops and baby tee-shirts.

"It's so hot here this weekend," she said, "I don't even know if I'll need to sleep with a sheet tonight!"

I gulped, imagining her perfect nude body spread out over the tops of her sheets, lithe and stretching, reaching for me. But who was I kidding? I'd never see that. She probably didn't even sleep naked. It was all wishful thinking. "I know what you mean," I said. "It's a scorcher."

I turned back to her suitcases and found them all empty of her clothing. I realized that I hadn't unpacked any underwear of any kind – bras or panties or nightgowns, not even a bathrobe. "Um..." I started. "Did I miss something of yours, Mrs. – I mean, Angela? It seems like there's something missing here."

She looked over at me and said, "No, those are all my bags."

"But there's no..." I trailed off.

"No underwear?" she asked.

"Well... yeah," I finished awkwardly, standing up to face her.

"Oh," she said, "Well don't worry about that. I never wear underwear. I don't even own any." She smiled at me in a way that seemed calculatedly innocent. "It's a comfort thing," she finally explained, but somehow I thought it was more. Perhaps Mrs. Daniels did have a bit of an adventurous side, unlike her daughter.

I gulped again and tried to smile back. "Oh, I see," I said. "Well, need any more help?"

"Nope," she said. "I've got the rest. Thanks, Charlie!"

I nodded and turned to leave, looking over my shoulder once. She was walking back towards the bed and I watched her hips swaying sexily. Her legs were just as smooth and creamy and toned and perfect as Heather's – maybe better. I couldn't believe I would get to spend the whole weekend around these two babes, even if I never got any... it would be a privilege just to admire them.

Later that night, after a pleasant dinner courtesy of Heather's mom – I still couldn't get used to calling her Angela – we all decided to turn in a bit early after a long day. Heather and I watched TV together for a little while. I thought she was starting to soften up when she pulled me closer and let me put my arms around her waist. Testing the waters, I slid my hand under her shirt and caressed her stomach. She snuggled closer, but I didn't push my luck farther. After Mrs. Daniels had gone to bed, we decided to turn in too.

Heather and I went into her bedroom after setting up the couch so it looked like I'd slept in it. Standing across the room from me by her dresser, she took off her shirt and unzipped and stepped out of her skirt in two swift movements. I stood admiring her perfect body. She was wearing only a g-string while she sifted through the drawers – looking for her usual nightgown no doubt. Her ass was flawless, and begged to be touched. Her tits were small but perky, perfectly shaped with soft pink aureoles. To my disappointment, she pulled out her black silk nightie and slipped it on over her head. It only came three quarters of the way down her ass, and I admired the bounce of her ass as she walked over to the bed and slipped in between the covers.

I wasted no time, taking off every last stitch of my clothes in seconds. My cock stood stiff and erect as I slipped between the sheets. I quickly snuggled up behind Heather, spooning with her. I deliberately let my cock slide up between her ass cheeks beneath her nightie, and pulled her tight against me. Reveling in the sensation of her smooth skin pressed tight around my cock, I started to slide my cock up and down her crack. I moaned softly into her ear, fooling myself into thinking I was about to get somewhere.

Without warning, she smacked me and scooted away, turning over and glaring at me. "What the hell do you think you're doing, poking me with that?" she snapped. "Don't you ever let it rest? Why do you always have to be thinking about sex?"

"Sorry! Christ!" I exclaimed. I thought I was pretty patient most of the time.

"You know what?" she said. "I don't think this is going to work. I invited you here to have some quality time with you, not to have sex every five minutes. If all you want is sex, maybe you're in the wrong relationship!"

"Wait! Baby, wait a minute," I complained.

"No, I mean it, Charlie. I don't think we should be together anymore. And I don't really want to spend any more time with you this weekend. In the morning I'm going to tell my mom that my girlfriend Chelsea had a family emergency and I need to go take the car to see her back home. I'll bring the car back in a couple days to get you and my Mom and when we get home, we won't ever have to deal with each other again."

I was speechless, stunned. I hadn't thought I'd done anything wrong. No, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. I was pissed! But nonetheless, if this is how she was going to act, maybe we shouldn't be together. "Fine," I said quietly, and walked out into the living room, picking my clothes up and taking them with me.

She slammed the door behind me. I tossed my clothes onto the floor and climbed under the sheets on the couch, still naked. I pulled them up to my stomach and laid on my back staring at the ceiling for hours until I finally fell asleep.

Hours later, in the morning, I awoke to the sound of Mrs. Daniels' voice: "Charlie? Charlie, are you awake?"

I blinked groggily, clearing the blurriness out of my eyes and answering, "I am now. Thanks for the wake up call, Mrs. Daniels."

"Angie, please."

"Okay. Angie," I said, smiling.

"I hate to tell you this," Angela said, "But Heather is gone. She said she got a call from her friend back home and had to go and be with her through some family emergency. She said she'll be back in a couple days but it's just you and me till then."

"Yeah," I lied, "I was there when she got the call. No worries... Angie. I'm sure we'll have a good time just the two of us."

She smiled and stood up straight. As my vision came into focus, I noticed she was wearing only a short, short silk robe, which literally almost didn't cover that wonderful and mysterious place between her legs. Her legs were bare, smooth and shining in the sunlight which filtered through the bay windows in the living room. My cock instantly hardened; I could feel it standing up beneath the sheets. I tried to cover this by raising my knees and making a tent with them to conceal any bulges. I still don't know if she saw anything.

She said, "I'll be getting a shower. I'll make breakfast once I'm out."

"Thanks," I said, and watched her turn to go. My jaw dropped open when I watched her walk away from me towards her bedroom and the master bathroom beyond that. Her robe was so short that it didn't cover about the bottom two inches of her ass. As her ass swayed with each step I could see the creases of her ass cheeks flexing and the slight jiggle of the flesh there. She looked straight forward, seeming to take not notice or to not care.

As soon as she was out of the room, I ran to the main upstairs bathroom stark naked and closed the door behind me. I started a shower, climbed in, soaped up my cock, and started masturbating feverishly. I closer my eyes as I stroked my engorged cock, imagining that it wasn't my hand working it, but Mrs. Daniels' hand – Angie's hand.

My cock soon started spurting white hot load after load. I imagined my cum was splashing over Angie's tongue instead of the shower drain. As my breathing returned to normal and I calmed down, I started to think rationally. I cheered right up. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that Heather had broken up with me under these circumstances. Maybe now I could get some action out of her mom, even if it was only voyeuristic. I was willing to settle. I showered off and got dressed, going out to meet Angie in the kitchen for breakfast. Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself for the rest of the weekend. I was ready for whatever was coming.