Beach Vacation

Story Info
Making love at the beach.
2.7k words
3.98
23.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year since we were married Lisa and I would spend a week vacationing at the beach. Typically we would take a day in spring to go there and look at a few houses. One year in particular was very memorable.

Early in the week we decided to go on the coming Saturday. With clear weather predicted we thought we would spend the day going out to lunch, walking the beach, shopping and dinner. The weather forecasters could not have been more wrong but we had already made an appointment with the realtor so we decided to go. The closer we got to the island the harder the rain came down.

We stopped at the realtor's office and picked up the addresses and keys to 3 different places. The first two places we looked at were acceptable. Clean, well maintained and nicely furnished they would do well for a week of rest and relaxation.

Now I admit that there is something about the seashore that makes me horny and a rainy day was no exception. Lisa was dressed in a light weight sleeveless top, no bra on her B cup tits and her hard nipples were pushing at the fabric like little tents. I could see the panty line underneath her shorts and it was starting to affect me. When we entered the third house and closed the door, I came up from behind her and pulled her top up so I could play with her breasts.

She turned to me and said, "Not here. Someone could come in."

As we walked through the house I could not help but think maybe Lisa needed a better reason to let me play. When she went in one direction I went in another to remove my shirt, shorts and underwear. I came walking down the hallway with my now fully erect cock swinging from side to side and turning a nice shade of pink.

Once again the words, "Not here. Someone could come in." were uttered.

"Ah please," I said. "Just put it in your mouth for a little bit."

"Okay but just for a bit," as she dropped to her knees and placed my cock between her lips.

I was building fast when she removed my penis and said, "That's enough."

Disappointed, we locked up the house and returned the keys to the realtor. Finding a place for lunch was not easy as most places were still closed for the winter season. We did find a place open and ordered our food. The topic of conversation turned to whether or not to go home or try and find something to do on this incredibly rainy day.

Lisa finally admitted that sucking on my cock at that house had turned her on and she was not sure she could wait to go home to find some satisfaction. I told her about this nature preserve with lots of trails at one end of the island. There was public parking and a boat ramp. Surely we could check it out and most likely it would be deserted on a day like today.

We arrived at the parking lot and there was not a soul in sight. My hands found their way to her breasts as we started to kiss and embrace. Within minutes not only was the windshield fogged over but the hard hitting rain only allowed for only our silhouettes to be seen. Lisa got on the floor of the car and proceeded to unbuckle my pants and pull down my shorts and underwear to free my cock. She stopped undressing me with my clothes at my ankles when I asked her to remove them completely. She did reluctantly but then positioned herself between my legs and took hold of my cock. Her mouth was absolutely wonderful as her tongue rolled around the head of my penis. Her lips and even teeth played with my rigid erect flesh.

She took a break for a minute and that is when I reached for her top and removed it. Her nipples were at full attention so I rolled them between thumb and fingers trying to make them even harder. With her breasts still in my hand she returned her mouth to my cock. I knew that I had to get her a little more aroused before she would let go of her fear of being seen by someone. Asking her to stop my blow job for a bit because I was too close to cumming I got her back up on the seat. Sliding my hand down her shorts and under her panties I quickly found her clit and began to rub. Lisa was still dry at her clit so I slid my fingers into her cavern where she was soaked. Dragging her juices up to her clit one finger at a time she became well lubed and ready. I whispered in her ear and asked her to take off all her clothes which she did without being asked twice. Had I asked 5 minutes earlier the answer would have been no.

There she sat, exposed to anyone that would happen to pass by with her tits and nipples dangling. Her hairy pussy and erect clit on full display as I started to finger fuck her wet tunnel. Oh god she looked so good that the head of my cock was leaking. She withdrew my fingers from her pussy and repositioned herself by facing me and straddling my hips. Once in position she started to lower her snatch onto my cock. I lowered the back of the car seat and allowed her to seek her on gratification riding my rod. Massaging her tits to increase her pleasure she started to moan and I knew her orgasm was building. When she closed her eyes and threw her head back I knew she was at the pinnacle and then with a loud moan she collapsed on top of me. Lisa lay there for a while collecting herself.

"You need to finish," she said. "Go ahead." As she positioned herself so I could thrust up into her.

I took one of her breasts into my mouth as I pumped up into her and she responded. It wasn't long before I was coating the inside of her vagina with my white cream. With her orgasm now over her modesty quickly returned as she dismounted me. I saw some of our juices drip down her inner thigh. She reached in the glove box for some napkins and we cleaned up as best we could. We had just gotten dressed and I started the car when another car pulled into the lot. With the rain still coming down hard he circled around and left. We headed for home.

The months crawled by until it was time for our week of vacation. We packed up the car and headed for our rental spot. Lisa and I did all the usual things that a beach vacation afforded. By Tuesday Lisa's tan lines were well defined and any time I caught her in the house naked I got an instant hard on. In fact the place was equipped with an enclosed outdoor shower so you could shower coming off the beach. She would grab a towel and shower outside leaving her bikini lie on the ground. Making her way to the side door of the house I would almost pray for a towel drop or a gust of wind but it was not to be.

All through the first part of the week I had dropped subtle hints about going to the nature preserve, stripping down naked and making love and having sex in the dunes. She would not commit so on Wednesday morning, as we awakened, I started to play with her clit. Spreading her legs wide for me I dove under the covers and started giving her genitals oral sex. My tongue allowed me to part her pubic hair as I pushed it to either side of her labia. Slipping my fingers into her pussy as my tongue went back to excite her now engorged clit. Lisa's moans increased as she got closer to an orgasm. When I thought she was well aroused, I stopped my oral manipulations and told her the rest would come when we got to the nature preserve.

The disappointed look on her face told it all and then she punched me in the arm.

"Why do we have to go to the dunes to have sex?" she asked.

"Because it would be exciting. You know how quickly you cum when you are turned on and excited." I told her.

"Yes, but I also get scared of someone seeing me naked and that slows me down." was her excuse.

"No one is going to see us, "I shot back. " So let's get some breakfast, put on our suits, grab some beach towels and head for the preserve."

It took us over an hour to have breakfast and get ready to go. Lisa went through great pains to make sure her hair was done right and her make up was perfect. She put on her lime green bikini that accentuated all of her female attributes.

"Lisa, what is taking you so long?" I yelled to her in the bedroom.

I heard her voice, "If I am going to be seen completely naked I want to look good."

When she finally came out of the bedroom she looked not only gorgeous but hot and sexy. I was almost wishing we would get caught so someone else could enjoy her naked body.

Finally we were off. We arrived at the parking lot where we had sex only a few months ago. This time it was quite different. There were cars. People, boats and boat trailers all over the lot. I parked the car and we got out, walking to where one of the trails started.

Winding our way through the trail we did pass some people coming from the other direction. This sent Lisa into panic mode.

"We can't do this here," she declared. "There are too many people around."

I shot back, "Relax, we are not going to do it here on the trail. Once we get about halfway in, there is a clearing where about 4 or 5 trails branch off into different directions. We will take one the goes deep into the preserve and then we will find some bushes for cover."

This seemed to calm her down as we continued our hike. When we got to the clearing there was a man lying on a bench in a blue Speedo. The details of his cock and balls telegraphed through his suit and nothing was left to the imagination. Unfortunately this was enough to make Lisa want to go back to the car. I took her hand and led her to the one trail I knew went deep into the preserve. We were about 150' in from the clearing when I asked her if this spot would work as I was now getting very horny. Lisa insisted we get further away from the trail but as we did the houses at the edge of the preserve started to come into view. I found a spot near a small tree that would have covered us from the trail and the houses but she said the sand was too wet there. Another 30 feet in and the sand was dry but there was no cover. Lisa balked at the idea of having sex here in the open but my now extremely hard cock was about to tear through my swimsuit. I laid down both beach towels and stripped off my swimsuit. Laying there naked with a rock hard penis I asked her to take her bikini off.

She did a 360 degree sweep with her eyes and when she was satisfied no one was looking she said, "OK but only the bottoms and only to my knees incase we have to get dressed because someone is coming."

I figured that was a start and if I was able to get her cranked up enough the rest would come off later. She dropped to her knees on a towel and pushed her bottoms down. I pushed her on her back until she was on all fours and then quickly plunged two fingers into her hole. She was so wet that when I was on the out stroke I was getting splashed with pussy juice. I slide my body under hers so she could take my cock into her mouth. I reached up and moved her top enough so that her right tit fell from its holder. I played and she sucked but she was like a cat on a hot tin roof jumping up and trying to cover every time she thought she heard something. Finally, I got her to calm down and lie on the beach towel. With her bottoms stretched across her knees there was no way to get between her legs to penetrate her. Lisa agreed to remove her bottoms completely so we could have sex. I removed them and put them next to her on the towel. I got up on my knees so I could better appreciate her body. There she was lying on a towel. Her hair and make up were all in place. My eyes moved down her tanned face and chest to her lime green bikini top. Right below her top the tan skin started again and then stopped at right about her belly button. It was there that her pale white skin started and was accented by her black pubic patch between her legs.

Her pussy lips and clit were still slightly full from our play. Then once again her tan started on her legs and down to her painted toes. I climbed on top of her with penis in hand, steering it into her wet cavernous gash. As I slid in and out of her there was no excitement on her part. I unleashed one her breasts again and sucked her nipple until it was like an eraser on a pencil. She started to moan but I was already too far gone. Only a few more minutes passed and I exploded inside of her muff. I lay on her for a couple of minutes and then pushed back up onto my knees. There was the same view I had only moments ago but now with slow dripping sperm mixed in with her pubic hair. My god it was so sexy.

I lay beside her and used my cum to lubricate all of her lady bits. At one point I sat behind her allowing her to lean against me while I continued to give her a sexual massage down below. I lifted up her top an allowed the two girls to run free. Gently I started to pull and twist her nipples away from her body in order to excite her more. Lisa pulled her feet back toward her but pushing her knees into the air, putting everything on display. My cum was know pouring out of her cave as I used it to lubricate everywhere and had her watch what I was doing. Lisa was close to an orgasm when I told her I heard people coming even though I didn't. Lisa was now past the point of caring who did or did not see her naked body as she made no effort to cover up. I told her the people were getting closer and that was enough for her to go over the top and shudder in a great orgasm.

Lisa was ready to jump up and dress before I told her there were no people coming. Lying back against me she relaxed for several minutes remaining and we embraced being almost completely naked. When she was ready she pulled down her top and put her bottoms back on. I got back into my swimsuit and we started our hike back to the car. This time she led the way and I got to watch her ass the whole way. By the time we got to the car I couldn't wait to get home.