Beach Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected her to scream at them immediately, but she didn't. She let them settle down and get comfortable and it was not until they had begun ogling her, with zero discretion or subtlety, for a minute or so, that she made her move. If this became subject to criminal proceedings the boys' lawyer could make a good case for entrapment. Then, when they had relaxed into their viewing pleasure, she shouted

'What do you sit right on top of me for? What do you want? Go and sit somewhere else.'

They were mortified.

Quickly they stood up and made a hasty exit under the harsh and hostile looks of everyone nearby.

A moment passed and then she looked to me and said

'Sorry about that, but they drive me crazy. You'd think they've never seen a woman before.'

'They probably haven't,' I replied.

The anger, which I was not entirely convinced was as strong as it had looked, disappeared from her face and she broke into a smile.

'You're probably right,' she said.

At that moment Brunette came back.

'Did you see that?' said Blonde.

'Yes,' said Brunette, flicking a glance at me as she said it. She had no doubt also seen Blonde and me briefly speaking.

'Every day,' she went on, speaking as much to me as to her friend, 'we have to shoo them off. What's wrong with these boys? We're old enough to be their mothers.'

They were too, but what would a boy of seventeen do with a mother like one of those two? It struck me that they were just about old enough to be my mother too. I knew exactly what to do with them, and I would do it, given the chance.

Brunette sat down and asked Blonde for a cigarette. Blonde gave her one and took one for herself and then offered the pack to me.

'Thanks,' I said, as I stood up and walked the two steps to them and took the cigarette. She held her lighter to me and pressed the button and the flame leaped up. I leaned in and took the light and made to go back to my spot when Brunette said

'Sit with us. We can't talk if you're over there.'

I accepted her invitation and sat down. So there we were, the two of them sitting on the ends of their sun beds and me at their feet, and a welcome guest there.

'I've seen you down here a lot,' said Blonde.

'You always pass by after four,' said Brunette.

'That's right,' I said, 'on my way home from work.'

'And you like to have a look at the ladies as you go by,' said Blonde.

She stared at me blankly for a second and I thought I had been entrapped like those boys, but then she smiled and added

'It's not so much the looking; it's the way they look.'

Brunette smiled too and said

'Those kids. They're just fucking vulgar.'

Given that they had opened the subject, I felt bold enough to make an observation, and if they took it the way I wanted them to, it would contain a compliment too.

'I've see you here often too. You're here most days when I pass by. I've seen you getting grief from young lads too, and I've seen you sending them packing, but...' and I paused for a moment and then continued, '...you are both attractive women...,' and I looked at Brunette as I said that,...'and, well, you wear sexy swimwear, and the way you sit and lie on your sun beds; it's, you know, quite provocative. You can't expect to wear those and sit the way you do and not get noticed...'

'We never said we didn't want to get noticed,' interrupted Blonde.

'But you can't control who notices,' said Brunette.

'That's the game,' I said.

Blonde looked knowingly at me and repeated

'The game...'

'Those young boys, they sit right in front of you and everyone can see what they're up to. You'd have to tell them to get lost even if you didn't want to, and I do want to. I'm not interested in kids,' said Brunette.

'So,' I said, 'how old does a guy have to be before he comes into your range of interest?' I said. I was looking at Brunette; more precisely I was staring at Brunette's heavy tits, as I said it.

'Oh, about your age,' said Blonde and gazed hard at me as she said it.

They both laughed.

'How old are you?' she asked.

'Thirty one,' I said.

She just smiled.

'Are you married?'

It didn't seem to matter so I said I am.

'Are you?' I asked.

'I'm divorced,' she said.

Brunette stayed silent.

There was no need for tactics anymore, and anyway, the old trick of appearing to hit on the less attractive one, which always works with young women, was never going to go anywhere with a pair of seasoned pros like these two ladies of a certain age.

We had had the voyeur game and now we were talking. They wouldn't have bothered to engage me in conversation if they did not have something in mind for later, but what was it going to be; was I going to have to choose or would we all get it on together? If we did, where would we do it? Maybe they were just toying with me.

We went on chatting and soon it was about a quarter past six and the beach was almost empty. There were still a few sunbathers around, but they were a hundred metres away at least, and people were strolling on the prom, but that was forty or so metres off too.

'What time is it?' asked Brunette.

Blonde took a watch from her bag and said 'twenty past six.'

'When are we leaving?' asked Brunette.

'It's still nice and warm.'

The Blonde looked at me and said

'You'd better get going; your wife will be wondering where you are.'

I caught the hint of derision in her voice.

'She's away for a few days.'

'Nice,' she replied absently, but Brunette became alert.

'I have a summer place just over there, a couple of streets from the beach. We usually have a drink after a day own here. You could come with us.'

Brunette had made her move.

Perfect, I thought, but did this mean it was Brunette who I was going to get.

'What do you think?' she asked Blonde.

'Yes,' she said, let's do that, but we can stay here a bit more, until the sun sets.

Brunette didn't look very happy with that answer, but she did not dispute it.

We settled into silence again and I allowed my eyes to wander over their tanned bodies.

What was Blonde going to do to take back the advantage, I wondered?

She looked to me and said

'Do you do this often?'

'What?' I said, not exactly sure what, or maybe how much, she meant by the question.

'Pick up ladies on the beach.'

'Did I pick you up?' I asked, managing to appear unfazed.

'You're getting there,' she said.

'You're subtle,' said Brunette.

'That's why we're here now, all chatting and spending time together,' said Blonde.

'Do you do this often?' I asked.

'What, pick up men on the beach here?' said Blonde. 'It happens, sometimes...'

'Maybe three or for times a summer,' said Brunette, finishing Blonde sentence for her.

'It's late August now. The weather gets warm enough for the beach by early June. Three or four a summer; that's about one a month. That makes me number three for the year, at a guess,' I said.

'Cheeky fucking sod;' laughed Blonde.

'Second,' said Brunette 'last was a month ago. Two guys; about your age.'

'There's only one of me,' I said.

'Is that a problem?' asked Blonde.

'No,' I said.

'If you had to choose, which one of us would you take?' asked Brunette.

I didn't say anything.

'You'd take her,' she said, glancing at Blonde, 'most men do, when we make them choose.'

Blonde smiled at the tribute she thought was her due, but she said

'But if you chose me, see what you'd be saying no to.'

That was Brunette's cue. I had been wrong all along. They were not in competition with each other. That was just part of the game. They worked as a team, and I almost thought this move had been rehearsed in training.

Brunette leaned back slightly and hooked her finger under the gusset of her bikini pants and pulled them aside to reveal her pussy. She was fully exposed to my gaze. It was beautiful; shaved completely smooth and with a large and generous labia.

She smiled down at me as my eyes feasted on her pussy.

'Do you like her cunt?' asked Blonde aggressively.

Blonde looked around.

'There's no one around. Touch her.'

I reached forward until my fingertips touched her lips. She was very wet and the hot flesh sent a thrill up my finger that went straight through me and down to my cock. I fingered her for half a minute, exploring the interior of her cunt with my fingers.

Blonde told me to come and sit on the sun bed behind her. She turned sideways as I did and Brunette turned around too. Blonde looked around again to make sure the coast was clear and then her hand was on my crotch and she was unzipping my fly. My cock was out in a moment and they both gazed down at it greedily. I was fully erect. They were impressed with what they saw and Brunette said

'That's a big cock baby; just what I need.'

'Suck him baby,' Blonde told Brunette and Brunette complied.

Blonde had barely finished giving the order when I felt Brunette's warm lips slipping over my helmet and down my shaft.

Blonde stared down with fire in her eyes as Brunette got into her rhythm and this lady was an expert cock sucker. That said, she could have been an eighteen year old, all teeth and tell me when you're gonna come, and I would still have been done in less than a minute, the afternoon's entertainments had tuned me up to so high a pitch.

Even though it was Brunette who was blowing me, Blonde seemed to know it and she said

'Move over baby; it's my turn.'

The change was seamless. As Brunette's war lips left my cock, Blonde's slide over my helmet, where she stopped; her lips wrapped around the ridge between helmet and shaft. Brunette knew what to do. I felt her warm lips encircle my bollocks, both of them together, and she kept going until both were fully in her mouth. I could not hang on for much longer, but I managed somehow to summon the will power to look around to make sure there was no one nearby. About thirty metres away, an elderly couple were coming towards us down the beach.

'Fuck,' I said, 'someone's coming.'

Blonde lifted her mouth off of my cock for long enough to say

'Yeah, it's you baby!' and then took me in her mouth again. That was it. As her hot lips slipped over my helmet, my spunk shot into her mouth. One, two, three strong spurts.

'Yeah!' she hissed through spunk coated teeth.

I looked down and Brunette was releasing my bollocks from her mouth. She turned her head upwards with open mouth and Blonde leaned down and my spunk slipped from her mouth and into Brunette's.

They both sat up just in time before the elderly couple were level with us and would have bee able to see everything.

The old man was looking out to sea and did not even look at us, but his wife who, now I cold see her closely, I saw, was younger than her husband; around fifty-five and not unattractive, and not much older that my two new friends, looked over, and as she did a look of shock that quickly turned to a look of avaricious desire passed across her face. I didn't understand for a moment, but then I looked down. My cock, though now flaccid, was still poking out of my fly and it was gleaming with a thick coating of two ladies saliva and my own sperm.

All I could do was smile at her and shrug my shoulders slightly. She kept on staring as she and her husband walked on until he spoke to her and she turned to him. Before they were to far off for her to see, she took another long glance back.

Blonde and Brunette had seen had what happened and they were both cackling loudly.

'Get out of it bitch,' said Brunette, with cum still smeared around her mouth, 'he's ours.'

They laughed again and then wiped up what they hadn't swallowed.

'Fuck,' said Blonde, 'I wanted to fuck down here on the beach, but it's too risky.'

'Have you ever sucked cock down here on the beach before?' I asked cheekily.

'No,' said Brunette, but I always wanted to.'

'It's the excitement of risking being seen,' chimed in Blonde.

'But we don't really want to be seen. And people know us around here. It's too risky.'

'So let's go to the house,' said Blonde.

'You want to come?' Brunette asked me.

'Is the Pope a Catholic?' I said.

'Ok,' said Brunette, 'it's ----- Road, two streets in from the beach, Block Four, Flat Seven. Wait ten minutes and then follow us. Try not to be seen. I'm married. My husband's not around, but the neighbours know us. Press the buzzer at the door and I'll let you in.

They packed up their things and walked off up the beach to the prom, leaving me to think about the cock sucking I had just enjoyed and to anticipate what was to come later.

12