Beach Walk

Story Info
Couple shares hot, daring oral-anal sex in public setting.
1.1k words
3.88
68.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story fresh from summer...

The late morning sun was beginning to burn bright and hot as we set out for our walk along the beach. The sky was crystal clear blue and the surf gentle as rolled into the shore. The sand was steadily filling with blankets and sunbathers, but we eventually left them behind.

As we walked, I admired Cindy, my companion. A full-figured woman of 45 with long dark hair and wide, round hips, she looked particularly nice in her grey sleeveless top and blue jean shorts. We'd just started seeing each other -- she's recently divorced and I'm a single guy of 25. We met when she came into the paint store where I work on a couple of occasions and during the course of helping her -- she was re-doing her place -- we found ourselves chatting easily. After she came in for the third time, she asked if I was available for lunch. So here we were on the beach three weeks later.

I really like Cindy's playfulness and spontaneity. She'd called the night before and proposed the trip to the beach, so we both called in sick to work and off we went. It wasn't until we got there that we realized we hadn't bothered to bring bathing suits. "I think there's a clothing optional section a mile or so down," she said with a sly smile.

"Nice," I said, anticipating the sight of her nude body. We'd made love many times in our short time together, and our chemistry was amazing. I'd never been with a woman that much older than me, but I loved her soft ample body, plump thighs, still-perky breasts with big, brown nipples, and her plush round ass. Her kiss and lovemaking were wonderfully sensual, the scent of her freshly-shaved pussy drove me wild, and it was such a turn-on to explore her. Age had been kind in that even the obvious signs, from the extra pounds to her slight belly, facial lines and the weathered skin of her neck and arms, were maddeningly beautiful. She looked particularly good in the sunshine of this beautiful day.

We walked and talked for almost an hour and headed up toward the dunes where a path led us on a winding course through tall underbrush. We had the same thought.

"You know, we could have some fun back here," she said.

"Great minds think alike," I said, smiling.

Glancing around, Cindy pulled the front of her gray top down to reveal her breasts. I immediately felt my cock stirring. Smiling, she deftly undid the top of her shorts and pulled them and her white cotton thong panties down to her knees. Her round bald mons peeked seductively from between her ample thighs.

"The beach always makes me horny," she said, her shorts sliding down around her feet while her panties remained stretched between her knees. I could see the crotch was wet with her juices and sweat. I went crazy with the desire to taste her.

Cindy knows exactly how to push my buttons. Turning her back to me, she slowly ran her hands over the bare cheeks of her round ass. Then she bent forward, her feet spread but her panties still at her knees, and gave me a view of her swollen pussy lips and sexy dark asshole.

That was it. I dropped to my knees on the sand behind her and started kissing the soft skin of her ass. Running my hands up and down the sides of her thighs, I heard her moan as I slowly ran my tongue over the tang of her wet, open cunt and on up along the crack her rear. Her anal musk was strong and the taste of bittersweet, salty sweat on her asshole made my cock throb. One of Cindy's biggest turn-ons is having her ass licked and knowing the taste is fueling my lust.

"Mmmm, you taste so good," I sighed as I licked and sucked at the dark slit of her puckered anus. She responded with a soft moan and by wiggling her ass slowly in my face before pushing it back against my tongue, which entered her anus easily. A sharper but deliciously erotic bitter earthiness made my tongue tingle as I licked and probed the firm smooth ring immediately inside her before pushing further into a soft smoothness that contracted gently in response. The musky scent of her sweaty ass and the bitterness inside her asshole almost made me dizzy.

For several minutes I lost myself in licking and tongue-fucking her hot, moist asshole while she wiggled and squirmed and moaned, her pussy juice coating my chin. Finally, with my tongue fully extended and as deep inside her ass as it could possibly go, she let out a cry and came, the walls of her anus spasming and clenching as her legs shook. I almost came myself, without even being touched. My cock was rock hard and throbbing.

"Mmmmm, that5 felt nice," she said as I lovingly gave her wet, slightly open asshole one last lick and kiss.

"Mmmm, that tasted nice," I said, reaching to pull up her panties and noticing a thin brown mark on the fabric that had been resting against her asshole. The thought of what I had just tasted made me weak with lust. She was delicious.

"Leave them down," she said, turning around. "And stand up..."

I did as I was told and she undid my shorts, yanking them down to free my twitching erection. The sun and breeze felt good against my sweaty bare ass and penis, and I gasped as she knelt to take my cock in her mouth.

Moaning and purring with enjoyment, she licked the bulging head and glistening shaft, kissed my balls, flicked her tongue under them to tease my asshole and then took my cock in her mouth. The sensation of soft warmth and the movement of her tongue took me to the verge of orgasm. The thrill of possibly being discovered, and the sounds of her lusty enjoyment sent me over the edge and I came hard. She kept my spurting, throbbing penis her mouth the entire time, swallowing my hot cream and sighing with enjoyment. The orgasm was more intense than I can describe and I never wanted it to end.

Cindy was still kissing and licking my spent cock when an older couple came around the bend. They were stunned by the sight of us and we had to hurriedly pull up our shorts and hustle off. But once we were alone again, we shared a deep kiss, me sharing with her that amazing bitter chocolate from her ass while accepting the salty and slightly metallic taste of my own come. My hand slid into the back of her jeans as we kissed, and our eyes met.

Did I mention that I love this woman?