Beachcombing in France

Story Info
Swaying boobs at back of the beach attract attention.
724 words
3.83
69.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beachcombing in France:

While on vacation in South West France near the Spanish border I cycled to a beach at the remote end of a wide Mediterranean bay.

Leaving the bike I walked the last four hundred yards or so along the shore to where nudists, both male and female, lay spread-eagled in the sun. I shed my shorts and strolled slowly along enjoying the view and very much aware of the warmth of the sun stimulating my cock.

I passed the odd couple laying close together and touching, It was all very pleasant, but just when I was thinking that I was unlikely to see any action, my attention was caught by movement up at the back of the beach.

I looked up the wide stretch of sand to where the beach ended, and close by the reeds and bushes and saw a couple. She was kneeling on all fours and her largish tits were swinging as he pushed into her from behind.

As I walked towards them, my eyes fixed on her swaying boobs and prominent nipples, my cock grew and it felt to me as it had never been harder.

They both smiled as I approached and when I knelt down upright on my knees, close by, I was able to enjoy an uninterrupted 'side on' view of them while they could see my highly visible erection.

He pulled out and exaggerating his thrust, made sure I could see. He was obviously enjoying showing me what he was doing.

She loved the extra attention and licked her lips as she watched me stroke my cock appreciatively.

There was a pause for a few moments as a naked family approached and passed by. This caused me to pull up my knees and hide my raging erection. Meanwhile the guy just slid in tight behind her and held her close, his hands cupping her tits. (I could see from her face that she was feeling his cock still active inside her.) The little girl of the family looked at them as they walked by and tugged on her father's hand and whispered something to him. (he also looked towards them and I could have sworn I saw his cock twitch.)

Once the family had passed, the guy began thrusting into her again. I moved closer to them, kneeling up, my cock sticking out hard as I stroked it in time with their movements and her gasps. I was also stimulated by the sound of skin slapping against skin and her eyes riveted to my cock.

Eventually she sighed loudly and disengaging herself from his cock stumbled to her feet and pulled him towards the clearing in the reeds behind us. She then looked over her shoulder and smiled to me indicating that I should follow.

When I got there he was taking her from behind again. She was standing and bent forward with her boobs and stiff nipples moving in response to each push.

As I approached she reached forward and grasping my cock, fed it into her mouth..... oh! it felt lovely as she lashed it with her tongue and sucked on me.

As she did this I reached down and grasped a tit in each hand. I could feel her hard nipples trapped between my fingers as I gently squeezed each breast in time with her sucks.

As he thrust from behind, her lips moved along my cock and my balls occasionally rested on her chin before she sucked back.

This relaxed 'face fucking' continued for about ten minutes with the guy and I thrusting from both ends. She seemed to love it and gently grazed my cock with her teeth until eventually I exploded in her mouth.

When my limp cock slipped from her mouth cum trailed on her lips and down her front. She then took my cock and squeezing it between her tits milked me dry. Her guy watched us and stroked his cock. It was a glorious encounter that ended with us laying naked in the sun.

But that is as far as it went. They spoke in French and I could not understand what was said, but took it to mean that if I had had 'protection,' we could have shared an even more intimate "three-some"

It has to have to been my best beach experience.