Beaches

Story Info
Macy unexpectedly finds romance.
3k words
4.23
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traveling has always been a pleasure that Macy enjoyed. She never made any plans, just would throw some things together, hop in her car and take off. Where she would end up was always a mystery. She had met many interesting and wonderful people on her escapades and that is why she enjoys it so much.

This particular time she headed up toward the Great Lakes. It was like going to the ocean they were so big and she didn't have to travel near as far to get that "ocean" feeling. There were so many beautiful homes in the area along the lake. She would park and often daydream what it would be like to live in such an area. Suddenly, she was jolted out of her daydream when someone knocked on her car window.

She thought she was dreaming at first when she saw him...but then he spoke to her. "Excuse me ma'am, but your blocking my driveway and I need to get out." He was a very handsome gentleman perhaps in his mid 50's, and was dressed in casual clothes. Macy smiled and rolled down her window a bit, "I'm sorry, I was just looking for a place to enjoy the beach, and pulled over to look at some of these beautiful homes. I'll move right away." She started to move her car, when he said, "Just pull your car over to the other side of my driveway and walk down that little path and enjoy the beach in front of my place for as long as you like. I need to go run a few errands, then I will be back." His smile was so sweet and alluring, she decided to take him up on his offer.

"Wow, she thought to herself, she could pretend for the afternoon that this was HER place." She moved her car and got out to grab a blanket and her radio out of the trunk. He could not help noticing her subtle beauty, not like many of the women in the neighborhood who thought they had to dress like Beverly Hills. She was simple, wearing jeans, T-shirt, sandals and her hair up in a clip off her neck. He decided he would do his errands much quicker than planned and skip the idea of stopping off at the bar for a drink. Macy turned to him offering her hand "How do you do, I'm Macy, and I really appreciate this." He shook her hand "Alex, and its not a problem really, Go...enjoy! I'll be back in a little while." He watched her as she followed the path down around the house till she was out of sight. Then quickly jumped into his car and drove off. He was hoping she didn't notice how "excited" he really was!!

Macy walked down to the beach...it was gorgeous. She spread her blanket, turned on some tunes and rolled up her jeans, walking along letting the water splash onto her feet. What a relaxing way to spend the afternoon. She looked up at the house where Alex lived. It was beautiful with almost all windows overlooking the lake. Maybe if she was lucky, she would see it from the inside. She sat down on her blanket, removed her jeans and t-shirt revealing her swimsuit she had on underneath. Sitting there, she watched the sailboats float by with ease from the soft wind that blew. The speedboats bounced across the water and even a few jet skis darted by now and again, dancing across the water. Damn they look like a lot of fun she thought. She laid back soaking up some of the suns rays, and fell asleep letting her imagination carry her away.

It was just over an hour later, when Alex returned. As he had hoped, her car was still in the drive, and he walked down towards the lake. There she was, lying on the blanket, enjoying herself. He did not realize she was asleep. He walked up to her quietly and sat down on the blanket, just watching her thinking to himself that this could possibly be his lucky day. He noticed how soft and pink her skin looked...and not wanting her to get sunburned, he nudged her a bit and woke her up. She jumped and he apologized..."Sorry but you look like your done on this side, time to flip over. Would you like me to put some lotion on your back for you?" Not believing her luck, she turned over and let him.

His hands were very gentle as he covered her back with the lotion. She then felt his hands move down to her legs and work their way up. Not sure how far she should let him take this, she said, "Maybe I should finish." He said, "No, really, I don't mind at all." That's what I thought, she said as she smiled and held out her hand for the lotion. He chuckled and gave her a pouty look, "Sigh"

"If you insist," he said. He watched her as her hands finished the top of her long beautiful thighs and smiled as she finished. "I could have done that for you, you know," he said. "Thanks, but I got it," she said, thinking maybe she should have let him. He said, "I think I'll go into the changing room and put on my suit. Would you like to go for a ride on my jet ski?" "Oh, yes, I'd love that! They look like so much fun!" Macy said with excitement.

Soon they were out on the lake, bouncing across the waves. Alex got a little crazy a few times and Macy grabbed on tighter to hang on, just as he was hoping she would do. He could feel her arms around his waist tighten with every quick move over a wave along with her thighs on his thighs. He liked that feeling very much. Her squeals of joy were music to his ears...and he knew she was having a good time. Finally he headed back to the beach, but he couldn't resist doing a couple of 360's to see if he could throw her off. He managed to do just that, and he laughed as Macy came up for a breath, her life jacket keeping her afloat as he came to pick her up. Laughing at his accomplishment, he apologized, Oh, I'm sorry, did I do that?" She splashed him and laughingly said, Oh yeah, like it was an accident! You rat!" She was beaming from ear to ear as she hopped on the back and held on tighter than before till they beached the jet ski.

"Wow, that was so much fun. Thanks for the ride!" Macy said, squeezing the excess water from her long brown hair. "It would be awesome to be able to ride one anytime you wanted to. You have a beautiful home here Alex!" Alex grabbed a towel and headed over to Macy. "Thanks! If you like we can go in later and I can show you around!"

"Super," Macy said, and in her mind she was saying, "YES!" They laid on the beach for a while longer, letting the sun dry them off and enjoying small talk. Macy thought to herself, "Damn, he is hot!" and Alex was thinking the exact same thing about HER! He hopped up and said, "Come on, lets go grab something to drink!"

Macy grabbed her bag, radio and towel and followed him. She set her things on the deck and he brought her a wine cooler and himself a beer. "Is this ok?" he asked. Macy said, "Perfect, thank you!" She felt a little self-conscious sitting there in her skimpy bikini and was digging in her bag for her baggy T-shirt. When she found it, Alex said, "Hey, don't bother putting that thing on, you won't catch anymore rays if you do that! He winked at Macy, and she giggled and left it laying next to the bag. He was glad when she did so, as he was enjoying the scenery! She was very beautiful and her figure was well exposed which he didn't mind a bit. It was a VERY enjoyable afternoon, so far, and he was hoping to make it last as long as possible, perhaps into the evening.

"So Macy, tell me a little about yourself," Alex said with interest. Macy smiled at him and said, "Well, I'm 35, single, I own my own little clothing business, designing clothing for the business women of the world. I live near Chicago in a busy little town that everyone knows everyone. So I enjoy getting away and relax without someone disturbing my concentration. I come up with some of my best designs when I am away.

Alex looked at her, smiling, thinking to himself, "Nice," as he was also enjoying her 5'11"ish 150 lb. figure. She was not big breasted, but that did not bother him as he liked what he saw, and he was seeing quite a bit, as that bikini didn't hide much! His only wish was that the bottoms had been in the "thong" style. Now THAT would have been exciting! Macy interrupted his thoughts, when she said to him, "So, now that you know a little about me, how about you return the favor?"

Alex laughed and said, "OK, fair enough. I am a designer also, only I design beach homes. People want to have places by the water that they can enjoy, entertain, and just get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and I try to do that for them. I am 55, have been married once to a lovely woman who for some reason or other decided that she needed to spread her wings elsewhere about 10 years ago, and have been on my own ever since. No kids to speak of other than the kids that ride up and down the beach on 4 wheelers and on the lake with their jet ski's. I enjoy watching them, thinking maybe I have missed out on having some of my own." He looked sad for a moment, but perked back up when Macy stood up and came toward him. She was thinking to herself, "Damn, how could any woman want more than this?" She smiled at him and said, "I'd love to see the place, do you mind?" He smiled and showed her the door.

Alex gave her the full tour. She was amazed at all of the fine details and neat little odds and ends that he had included that made it very unique. She was especially impressed with the bedroom. It overlooked the lake with the other wall being one big mirror. It made the room look even bigger than it was! She was amazed when Alex opened the end mirror to find a huge bathroom with a 2 man Jacuzzi, a walk in shower with nozzles at both ends, and a small box like closet. She asked him what that was, and he said it was a 2 person sauna. It was unreal! He was immaculate and had a wonderful gift of decorating. As she stood in front of the window of the bedroom overlooking the lake in awe, Alex could not resist the temptation to hold her in his arms. She was so beautiful, and was so full of life and excitement, he was overwhelmed.

When he slowly wrapped his arms around her from behind, she jumped. Alex said, "Shhhhh, its ok Macy. I'm not going to hurt you. I just couldn't let you enjoy this moment without holding you." He could feel her tension melt as his arms caressed her gently. Macy's mind was racing, thinking how much she wanted to let herself go, but yet was reluctant, as she had been heartbroken one too many times. Alex turned her around and kissed her softly at first, but it slowly intensified to a passionate, deep, long kiss which left them both breathless. Alex looked her in the eyes, smiled and said, "That was delicious Macy, why don't you grab your clothes, shower and I'll fix us some supper, that is if you can stay?"

Macy was blushing bright red after that marvelous kiss, and said, "Yes, I can stay, thank you." He followed her down to the deck and he got busy preparing the meal. Macy felt like she was a princess in a castle with the surroundings. She lingered in the shower, letting her imagination get the best of her. She stood there with the water spraying on her from both directions and with her eyes closed could still feel Alex's arms around her, holding her. She knew what she wanted but did she dare go after it? She smiled to herself and thought, "We shall see how the main course goes, I may have something else planned for dessert!" She dressed and went downstairs to find a light meal out on the patio overlooking a gorgeous sunset. Alex smiled and poured them each a glass of wine.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She could see he had snuck away and showered himself, and his aftershave drove her wild. He noticed her picking at her food and apologized if it was not something she enjoyed. "Oh, it's fine Alex, I'm just a bit nervous I guess. I feel like I've intruded on your privacy here, but I appreciate you letting me spend the day here. It has been wonderful!" Alex smiled and then boldly said, "It COULD be a wonderful night too, if you'd stay."

Macy looked at him and instantly felt as if she were going to melt! His hand reached for hers and they stood and embraced, kissing with a heated passion that both had been holding inside for years. He wasted little time leading her to his bedroom and slowly but gently undressed her. He was drinking in every beautiful moment. Slowly he lowered her to the bed, his mouth on hers, kissing her gently. Their hands moved over each other, exploring, feeling the softness, and finally reaching areas that without a doubt, let each other know they were ready for more.

Macy was amazed at how muscular and strong he was. He moved her around like she was a feather, he was so gentle but knew just what her body was aching for. She felt his mouth begin to move slowly down her neck, to her small but very sensitive breasts. Her nipples were hard and when he began to flick his tongue around and suck on them she thought she would go crazy. Her soft moans were music to his ears as he continued his venture. Soon he moved down past her soft mound, a neatly trimmed patch just above what he discovered was a cleanly shaven pussy. Mmmmmm he thought he'd hit heaven. He began kissing, licking, sucking, all of which Macy was thoroughly enjoying, barely able to control herself. He heard her moaning louder, her hands pushing him away as he wondered why. He moved up kissing her, and asked if he was doing something wrong.

She sighed and whispered, "No, no, I just didn't want to drown you. I want to feel you deep inside me you have me so close!" Alex chuckled and slowly let his cock press against her. He was more than what she had ever had before and wondered if she could satisfy him the way he deserved to be satisfied. As he slowly entered her, she could no longer hold back. Her wetness allowed him to slide in easily, and soon they were in a rhythm that gradually picked up speed. The sounds and feelings were overwhelming as she exploded with an orgasm that she had never experienced before. Alex was ecstatic and continued to enjoy the feeling of her warmth wrapped around his shaft. He rolled onto his back and as she rode his cock, his hands massaged her breasts.

He rose to meet her with every stroke and he finally could not hold back and as he came, that pumping sensation was so intense, Macy came again with him, her pussy spasming around his cock so tightly he couldn't move. His arms pulled her close and the kissed long and hard. Macy came up for a breath, looked him in the eyes and smiled a smile that made him wonder what she was thinking. He soon found out as she moved her kisses down his neck, chest, stomach and finally down to his semi-hard cock that with the magic of her tongue and mouth, soon was like granite again. God, he hadn't felt this way in years. She was a wonderful lover and knew just how to please him. He watched her as she took her hands and massaged his balls, while her mouth moved over his cock.

She teased him with her tongue, and then would lunge at him; taking him so deep he could feel himself sliding down her throat. Damn, she was good! He finally couldn't take it any longer and wanted to fuck her again. Trying his hardest to move her around, she refused to stop, enjoying herself immensely, so he flipped her over and he buried his face in her wet moist pussy as she continued to please him. The intensity was amazing and they both drove each other crazy.

Finally Alex moved on top of Macy and entered her once more. Pumping his hard wet shaft deep inside her warm pussy, he soon lost it again as he felt her warm cum explode from her, their juices and sweat rolling from their bodies as they fell into each others arms, laying there, snuggling and catching their breath. He kissed the back of her neck as his arms held her tightly to him, his hands cupping her breast.

"That was the most incredible sex I have ever had Macy. You are amazing!" Macy smiled and breathlessly said, "That was unbelievable! You make me wish I never had to leave. I want this moment to last forever." Alex rolled her over, looked into her eyes and said, "It can last forever, if you want it to!" Her reaction made him believe that is what she wanted too and from that day on, Macy never had to go for a drive and "pretend" she lived in one of those houses on the beach.