Beachside Estates Ch. 04

Story Info
South African Housewife.
6.9k words
4.5
26.5k
23
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2022
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,147 Followers

Chapter 4 - South African Housewife

January 5, 2019

I smiled as I closed the door behind Hannah, but not before noticing that Jenny Defoe's peep hole went from dark to light. It seemed that either Jenny or Gregory was curious about me and Hannah, or maybe they were just curious about who was just outside their door. I couldn't know for certain, so with a shrug, I went back to my bathroom and took a long hot shower.

11:00 am - 12:00 pm - Unscheduled

I returned to my deck table around 11 o'clock and realized I left my coffee behind earlier. Never one afraid of cold coffee, I flipped open a book I recently purchased and took a swig. It was still good!

The sun had climbed higher in the sky with my absence and now it was 70 degrees outside and warm enough for shorts and a t-shirt. Which was exactly what I was wearing. It was also warm enough that Sabina from apartment 101 came out in a very small purple bikini and laid out on a deck chair despite being 7 months pregnant.

After Sabina, it was as if all of the women in the building coordinated to come out and sunbathe, one right after the other. Jenny came out next, looking flustered and upset in a green macro-mesh micro-thong bikini and laying out in a chair as Gregory followed. Upon seeing me, he asked if he could join me at the table, and so, I invited him to sit as Jenny cast a fearful glance in our direction.

Hannah followed Jenny, wearing a white 1 piece french cut thong bathing suit and came up to the deck and laid out on a beach chair nearest me with a naughty smile. I pretended to ignore her and read, but in fact I was watching Gregory as he carefully ogled all the women on the deck. When he looked back to me I resumed reading my book.

I was on chapter 2 when Jenny rolled over from laying on her back to her belly. Looking up, I took note of the delightful sight of the generous rolling hills of her bare ass cheeks, and of how her chestnut skin glistened under the sun's light, and how her thick legs curved from her ankles to her calves to the back of her knees up the backs of her thighs to her mountainous buttocks. The way her thighs met between her legs curving gently from her knees to just barely touching, hiding her pussy between them.

"She's something else isn't she," Gregory said in a low tone, as he sat back from leaning forward.

"Pardon," I asked.

"My wife, Jenny," Gregory answered, his voice strangely husky with a thick note of perversion as he nodded his head in her direction, "She's quite the sight to behold isn't she."

Closing my book, I set it on the table and took a sip of my coffee as I weighed him on my personal scales of prejudice. I hated prejudging people, but nevertheless, I got a scumbag feeling from him. Meeting his gaze I answered, "I make it a point to not discuss a man's wife either right in front of, or with him."

"But you don't mind leering at her in front of me. Is that it," He answered sarcastically.

Looking at Jenny admiringly then I glared back at him. "I figure if a husband lets his wife leave the home wearing something provocative enough to attract a leering eye, he has allowed it because he likes men looking at her. As for me, I feel that to deny the presence of a beautiful woman and ignore her is an insult to her and the effort she has expended in adorning herself in a manner by which to attract my attention, and it's tantamount to denying the presence of the sun, moon, or air."

Smiling lopsidedly, Gregory nodded and winked that he understood as he leaned in and growled, "Quite right! I can respect that, after all, beautiful women are impossible to ignore, especially when they want your attention!"

Looking at Hannah lustfully he leaned back and continued, "As for talking about wives in front of their husbands; I agreed with you there as well. You never know what type of man you're talking to, the crazy, perverted, jealous, or homicidal maniac type."

"Exactly," I agreed, keeping my expression and voice as neutral as I could.

"So, have you fucked her yet," Gregory asked point blank.

"Pardon," I asked again, this time my voice colored with audible disbelief.

"As you said, a husband would let his wife leave the home dressed as Jenny is unless he's into her being ogled... or even... more, if you take my meaning. So, have you... fucked... my wife," He asked again.

I glared at him, then cut my eyes to look at Jenny's lovely behind again before I returned to Gregory and answered, "Goodbye, Mister Defoe."

It took a minute for him to realize that he had been dismissed, and I watched as he went through several stages of emotion from humiliation to rage. It was only when it seemed like he was about to let his temper get the better of him that I spoke up again, this time in a low growl only he and I could hear, "Right now, Mister Defoe, I am dismissing you from my presence because you are crass and disrespectful of me, your wife, and yourself. If you have proof of your accusations then prescient it! Otherwise, if you make any further scene or do anything other than leave my presence now, I will not only dismiss you from my table but also from my apartment complex. Do you understand?"

He looked taken aback and uncertain, then looked over and admired his wife's ass. I followed his gaze and admired Jenny as well as she adjusted her position on the deck chair. Lowering the back 15 degrees so her breasts wouldn't arch her back painfully while she rested her head on her arms. The whole process made her gravid breasts hang like ripe fruit swinging pendulously and her ass bounce and jiggle in a wonderful way.

Gregory looked back at me and smiled, cock sure of himself, and leaned forward to ask, "Would you really kick Jenny out to the street? Especially after having fucked her?"

Tearing my eyes from Jenny's ass, I looked him straight in the eyes, my voice as cold and sharp as steel, "Not Jenny, just you... and yes, I will kick you out in a New York second!"

Gregory harrumphed as he stood up, "I'm sure we'll speak again."

I scowled at him as he turned and left to go back inside Jenny's apartment.

Jenny watched him leave from the crook of her arm, and once he was inside, she waited until she saw the curtains were drawn closed and then she stood up, walked over, and sat in the chair Gregory had vacated.

"I'm so sorry about him!" She apologized profusely, her breasts bouncing and jiggling with her expressive head shaking, "He is so jealous and paranoid! "

"What does he know," I asked pointedly.

"About us? Nothing," Jenny whispered, "He's just pissed because it took me so long to find a place down here for us to move in to, and he can't figure out how I got us this awesome apartment when we're broke!"

"How long have you been in Panama City Beach," I asked.

"Two weeks," She whined, holding her arms as if asking; how he could think she could find an apartment any quicker!

I looked at Jenny for a long time. I felt sorry for her, after talking to Gregory I felt pretty certain he had a girlfriend or several he was fucking while she was away, and what he was really frustrated about was leaving them behind. He hadn't expected her to actually find a place down here at all, and had expected her to return to him defeated and dejected. It would make it so he could keep his girlfriends and Jenny would be sufficiently qualed and submissive. I had a feeling her marriage was not going to last very much longer, but I couldn't exactly tell her that.

"Jenny are you on your period yet," I asked in a low voice only she and I could hear.

"No," She answered with a shake of her head as she looked back at her apartment to see if Gregory was spying on her.

"Well then, do you wanna fuck," I asked, "Just the 2 of us consenting adults. No rent payment. Just you and me because we want to and because you deserve an epic orgasm right now?!"

"Oh God, I want to so much! You just can't know how much I do," She sighed and then looked back at her apartment, "But I am afraid that Gregory will come out and find me gone, and then he will see that you are gone, and he will correctly assume that we are doing exactly what we would be doing, and that would be bad!"

I nodded that I understood, and she sighed and relaxed, sitting back in her chair as I pulled my apartment key out of my pocket. Leaning across the table and slipping it to her hand, I whispered, "Keep this with you at all times. Don't let Gregory know you have it, and if you need to come over, for any reason, at any time, day or night, especially if you don't feel safe, do so! I like you very much Jenny, and I would hate for anything to happen to you! Understand?"

Jenny smiled and nodded that she did understand as she to my surprise very smoothly pulled her bikini thong aside, and as I dropped open, pushed my key inside her pussylips and up inside her vagina! Standing up, she took my hand and squeezed it in thanks, as she whispered, "I understand perfectly. Thank you Jaiden!"

With a secretive smile, she squeezed my hand then returned to her deck chair to continue sunbathing as I admired her from afar. It was while I was admiring Jenny and Hannah that I heard light footfalls approach from behind me.

"Good morning, Landlord," Sabina purred seductively, her South African accent warm and thick as she walked up and sat down across from me.

"Good morning, Sabina," I answered with a smile as I looked her up and down admiringly, "How is the baby this morning?"

"Ah well, your child is precocious as usual Landlord. He seems to enjoy kicking me in the ribs these days," Sabina answered in a warm purr loud enough for Hannah and Jenny to hear.

I thought I heard Jenny cough, and I definitely heard Hannah laugh softly, as I asked, "How is Roman these days?"

"Better than he deserves Landlord," She answered with a humorous grin, signaling she was teasing, as she continued, "The spoiled bastard is off playing golf with his mates this morning!"

"Oh," I responded with raised eyebrows and then asked, "And you are unhappy about it?"

"Not at all Landlord," Sabina giggled, "It's just, he left without satisfying my needs, and my need is very great this morning!"

"Ohhhhhhh, I see," I answered with a laugh and a smile, "Well, if there is anything I can do, please let me know."

"Thank you, Landlord," Sabina giggled again, "Then if you don't mind, would you come visit me?"

"When," I asked, leaving the single word hanging in the air as the whole of my question.

"Mmm, come to my room in 30 minutes please," Sabina whispered huskily as she stood up with a naughty smile and left to return to her apartment.

I watched her small athletic body as she departed.

Sabina was South African and her skin was as beautiful and absolutely flawless as black porcelain. Her eyes were so dark they were nearly black, and her long thick black braids fell halfway her buttocks. She was nothing like Jenny, Natalie or Hannah. She was very short and very petite, almost childlike in her stature, standing only 4 feet 8 inches tall and only 95 pounds when I met her 4 years ago. Her measurements had been a 30 inch bust while wearing a 28 B-cup bra, she had a tiny 20 inch waist, and 30 inch hips with an African ghetto booty.

Supposedly, as she told her story; she was 18 years old, at least that's what it said on her paperwork when she arrived in the U.S. and was given to Roman Johnson as a mail order bride. He was 51 at the time. When she was delivered, she was exactly what Roman ordered, small... petite... childlike... However, she grew up! Not by much, but it was enough that her American husband lost interest and began actively ignoring her, preferring to golf or walking the beach rather than being with her. Under those circumstances it didn't take long before she decided she wanted to go back home to her native South Africa, but she had no money.

A month after they were married Roman had her cleaning the house, getting groceries, and running errands he didn't want to do. One such errand was running over to my place to make the rent payment. That is when we met, and over the next couple of years we became friends. When she finally felt safe enough to confide in me about her situation. How she wanted to divorce Roman and go home. How she didn't have any money, and how she was so sexually neglected. I informed her of her rent payment options, and that I would be more than happy to satisfy her sexual needs, and she could keep the money for going home. Sabina was very agreeable to the idea even though I am much older than her, though in retrospect, I'm still younger than Roman.

As it turned out, she is extremely aroused almost all the time! However, her people are very spiritual, not ones to use any chemical or herbal contraceptives. Rather, they use the rhythm method. It was a simple matter for her to track her cycle, since it was only 22 days long. She calculated she would have roughly 11 safe days and 9 unsafe days. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on perspective, it was more like 1 safe day and 19 unsafe days after factoring in my sperm living inside her for 5 to 7 days after ejaculation. How she didn't get pregnant every time she had sex I don't know, but then, that was a solution and the problem! She wasn't getting any sex! At least, not from Roman... not anymore!

It June 1, 2018 when she started fucking me to pay their rent. I figure she got pregnant the very next month...

Come forward 7 months, and as far as I know, she's 21 years old and 110 pounds with a big pregnant belly that makes her look like she ate a beach ball. A very large beach ball! Her breasts have grown from 28 B-cups to C-cups, which for her build and stature is large, and they may get larger still when her milk comes in. Her tiny 20 inch waist is well, not 20 inches anymore, and her 30 inch hips and ghetto booty have widened and thickened to 32 inches!

In whole, Sabina now looks like an exotic fertility idol...

As she disappeared inside her apartment, I contemplated her pregnancy. Turning back around, I looked over and admired Jenny, who was staring back at me like I was a strange monster, and Hannah, who was looking up and me with a Cheshire Cat grin.

"How many children have you fathered now," She whispered in a husky purr only I could hear.

I shrugged and smiled back, "I'm not telling."

"Is it because you never got to have children with me," Hannah asked, taunting me.

Looking back at her I grinned and shook my head, "No. I just don't like condoms. I can't help it if some of the women I've fucked don't like using other contraceptives."

Hannah smiled up at me and shook her head before burying it in her arms and mumbling, " You are so naughty..."

I smiled as I looked up and admired Jenny as memories of her naked body pressed against mine. Of being between her thighs and buried deep inside her womb. The memory of her played like a movie reel in my mind, and I wondered if she was pregnant. She hadn't used any contraceptives when we were together the first through the fourth. Not even the condom she brought initially. As for Hannah, I knew her cycle was 45 days long, which supposedly gave her an incredibly long window when she was infertile.

So how long would it take before I would find out if we could have a child together?

The question plagued me until I finished my coffee and I stood up to leave. I waved goodbye Jenny and kneeled down and gave Hannah a kiss before going inside. Steered to the left, I walked down to Sabina's apartment, pulled her slider open, and stepped inside.

"Welcome Landlord, to my bedchamber," Sabina growled in a husky purr!

It was true, this was my first time ever being in her bedroom. Usually she comes to my apartment. The first thing I noticed was her room was decorated like an African hut, full of her culture. The second thing I noticed was the walls, they were painted a soft golden sand color.

I recently replaced the apartments carpeting with bamboo flooring, and Sabina had warmed it up by laying out a beautiful lion fur rug on top. Next, there was a beautiful black walnut hand carved full sized bed against the back wall. Above the black headboard, mounted on the wall, were 2 small zebra skins with large wooden African fertility goddess between them. Lastly, there was a small chest of drawers against another wall with a picture of stampeding elephants above it, and in the corner of the room, several small authentic African stools. On another wall hung tribal masks and headdresses, all in all, I felt like I just stepped into Africa.

Sabina stood in the center of her room smiling happily, a big full mouthed smile reaching her eyes. Her braids were put back into a thick ponytail, and a beautiful beaded headdress was on her head with another fertility symbol resting on her forehead. Around her neck and falling down her chest to cover her breasts were several beaded necklaces, and around her hips she wore an intricate sarong woven by her tribal mothers. Upon both her wrists and up her forearms she wore many bracelets, and on every finger there was a ring. She even wore ankle bracelets on each ankle.

In addition to her garb, she wore red paint made of ingredients from her country and culture. A thick red line led from the back of each hand to her shoulders. There were red symbols on each of her cheeks. A ring of red encircled her neck and a thick red line was drawn from her throat, down her chest, between her breasts to her belly. Lastly, there were palm sized lines painted from her ankles, up the outside her legs all the way to her hips. She looked stunning, and primitive, and feral!

"What's going on," I asked.

Sabina laughed delightedly as she answered, her accent even thicker than usual, "In my country, my grandmothers, my mother, and all the women of my tribe would be celebrating with me today, and they are, in spirit! My people, my tribe practice what you Americans call polyandry, while our men practice polygyny marriage customs..."

"That sounds familiar, like polygamy, but I haven't heard of those variations," I mused, realizing I knew very little of Sabina's people and customs.

She smiled again, flashing her brilliant white teeth as she answered, "To explain it simply; in my tribe, every female of marrying age is allowed to have 6 husbands, and every male of marrying age is allowed to have 3 wives. Unless, the woman decides to marry brothers or the man decides to marry sisters, then they are allowed to marry all of them, no matter how many there are."

"Ohhhhhhh," I answered as I looked back towards the sliding door as discreetly as I could before taking a step back towards the sliding door, "So, how do these marriages work in your tribe?"

"It's quite simple really," Sabina purred as she walked over and put her hands on my chest before wrapping her arms around my waist.

I was caught!

There was no running away now as she continued, "There is usually a festival, a celebration where the girls of age, or in this case, a single girl..."

Pulling back, she took my hand and placed it on her chest between her breasts before she continued, "Picks a man she wants and if it is her first marriage, she takes him to a communal hut where all the newly married couples consummate their marriages together. However, if she has a first husband then she invites him to her home, and when she takes him to her bed they are married."

"So how does the man answer, yes he wants to marry her, or no he doesn't," I asked.

Sabina smiled up at me and I suddenly felt like a very small mouse in her paws! She truly was a lioness, and she verily growled as she answered, "If the man goes to her home, he accepts. If he runs away, he doesn't. However, my lovely Landlord, you accepted me as your wife as soon as you crossed my threshold! Therefore, you are mine now, and I am yours..."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,147 Followers
12