Bead Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissive wife is used as a toy.
3.1k words
4.45
190k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

This is a continuation of my wife and my new journey into sexual submission. Read part 1 to understand how we got here. This is a true story and in part 1 I witnessed all as I described. I will continue to write in the first person but I need to inform the readers I wasn't present for all of the following, though Lori filled me in to the best of her memory.

After our experience with the beads I felt Lori was ready to get into another D/s type of scene. She wouldn't openly say it but hinted a few times she would like to use the beads again. I kept refusing her, wanting to make her yearn for and want to submit to me more fully. I was to attend a four day conference in Seattle and since no one else from my office was going I decided to bring Lori along. I booked a hotel down from the hotel where the meeting was and arranged for my mother to stay at our house to be sure the boys didn't have any wild parties while we were gone. When I told her, the day before the trip, that she was going she seemed very happy. I didn't mention anything about what we'd be doing and even spoke about visiting museums and the Spaceneedle. I did tell her to go buy a few outfits for our trip but I didn't tell her what type.

We arrived on a Wednesday afternoon and I had until Thursday before the first meetings. We unpacked and I took Lori to the Jimi Hendrix museum. This was of no interest to her and even though she dressed conservatively I noticed her blouse showed more cleavage then usual and her skirt was a little shorter. She seemed upset I didn't mention her new clothes but didn't want to take any dominate position with me, as I expected. We arrived back at the hotel and we had a nice uneventful dinner. I next checked the paper for movie times and told her we had enough time for a drink in the lounge before we went to see the movie (a PG flick). When we got to the lobby I told her I forgot my wallet and asked her to go get it while I ordered us drinks. She turned hastily back to the elevator and left without a word. Her vacation wasn't much fun, yet I hoped it would change for her soon....for the better.

As I sat at the bar and ordered a drink I thought about what she was going to find in the room. I left a note on top of my wallet that told her if she wanted to be my bead slut for the next 4 days she needed to follow my instructions to the tee. If not she was to head back down to the lounge and we would have a drink and go to the movie. I would never bring up the beads again. The note told her to shave her pussy bald and wear the clothes I hid in my suitcase. She was to wear nothing else except her black heels and of course the beads. She was to be back in the lounge in thirty minutes exactly.

The outfit I chose was a skirt that actually went mid calf but had a slit up to mid thigh. If she were to take long strides the beads hanging from her cunt could be seen, but otherwise no one would be the wiser. The blouse was a bit more daring and might be the one thing she would refuse. It is black and transparent. It has two pockets strategically placed so her nipples will not show, but from the back you can tell she is braless and from the side you can see the swell of her creamy white breasts. It would take nerve for her to wear it down to the bar. I figured if she made it to the bar we would have a drink and head for the room for some hot sex. I could feel my cock stir in my slacks while I sipped my drink. It had been about five or six minutes and I took that as a good sign. If she was to refuse to follow my orders she would have been here by now. Or perhaps she was pissed and wasn't coming at all. I would know in a little over twenty minutes.

As I nursed my drink two guys in their mid thirties sat a few seats from me and ordered drinks. They were well dressed and from what I overheard in Seattle on business. I suddenly had an idea to fulfill one of my fantasies about my wife and another man. I thought it would be hot for one or both of them to approach my wife and ask for a dance and offer her a drink. I didn't think it would go further than this and felt it would boost her ego and make her hornier for me. I scooted over one seat and interrupted the two guys conversation, introducing myself. They seemed a little surprised by my forwardness, but accepted my offer of a drink and introduced themselves as Frank and David. Once the drinks were poured I got to the point and told them how my wife was experimenting with her submissive side. I told them, if and I meant if, she came down dressed as I asked it would be a big step for her. I didn't mention the beads but told them her age and described her. Frank seemed the Alpha dog of the group and was interested as long as she was as good looking as I described. He always had a thing for older women and it might be fun. David just agreed to go along. I said if she came dressed as I described they should wait until she and I have had a couple of drinks. When the jazz band started around 10 pm they should come over to our table and ask if she'd like to dance. I said that was about as far as I thought it would go but if she allowed it they were welcome to get a little fresh with her on the dance floor and sit and have drinks. Nothing was to be forced and if I noticed any uneasiness we would leave right away. They agreed and I moved to a dark booth off the dance floor. I checked my watch and held my breath; in less than five minutes my fantasy would hopefully be granted.

At exactly thirty minutes Lori entered the bar. She seemed nervous, looking around trying to see where I was. Once she saw me she smiled and walked slowly to our table. I saw a big grin cross Frank's face and knew she met his requirements. When she sat down I ordered her a drink and asked if she had followed my instructions. With eyes cast down at the table she whispered "Yes, Sir", and smiled a naughty smile. She said she couldn't believe she had done it and her pussy was wet. I grabbed her wrist and said firmly, "sluts do not have pussies they have cunts." She nodded and I could see the submissive side start to show. She finished her drink quickly and I ordered her another. As the band started to set up I continued to make her answer embarrassing questions. Was her cunt bald? Did she have the beads stuffed up her cunt? Were her nipples hard from rubbing against the material? Did she want to fuck my cock? The more I asked the more I heard that deep sexual moan emit from her throat that I recognize when she is very hot. She was enjoying this rather tame, yet for her, extreme public exhibition and humiliation. I had forgotten about my new friends at the bar until their shadow covered the table. Frank excused his forwardness but couldn't help noticing the beautiful lady and wondered if I would mind if he danced with her. He spoke to me only and Lori I think sensed his dominence....he was asking me to dance with her as if she had no choice.

I looked at them and asked them to be seated. Lori gave me a look of surprise and worry but didn't say anything. We introduced ourselves and when the first song started I told Frank my wife would be glad to dance with you. He got up and reached down and grabbed Lori's wrist. Not waiting for an answer he pulled her to her feet and lead her to the dance floor. I think my heart skipped a few beats as I waited for her to storm out but was excited and surprised that she offered no resistance. Frank and her danced two songs and he was a perfect gentleman. When they came back to the table he held her hand out to David and told them to dance some more. Lori followed David back to the now busy dance floor.

"How far are you willing to take this?" Frank asked me.

I paused and thought for a few minutes and said as far as she would let us. Frank said he wouldn't force anything but he felt he would fuck her before the night was over. At first I was angry, he was talking about my wife of 24 years like a piece of meat. Yet I could feel my cock harden and I smiled as I told him about the first day we played with the beads and my pet name for her. He smiled when I told him she had a strand of beads hanging from her cunt at this very moment. When they came back to the table we had another round of drinks ready and I could see the lust in Lori's eyes. David checked his watch and said he needed to call his wife at 11 and excused himself. I think this made Lori a little more comfortable and when the next slow song started Frank lead her back to the dancing area. He was about six foot three and filled his suit well. I could see him pull her close to his chest and saw her rest her head on his shoulder.

On the dance floor Frank tightened his grip around Lori's waist and danced them towards a dimly lit area. Lori's eyes were closed and didn't notice anything until Frank leaned close to her ear and whispered, "hand me the leash, my little bead slut." Her eyes popped open and she opened her mouth to speak but nothing but a moan came out. Frank looked straight into her eyes and said her husband told him she was a slut and she was to do what Frank said. Lori glanced over to the table and saw me nursing my drink and watching them carefully. She saw my head nod up and down when we made eye contact.

"Listen, slut I usually date much younger women than you but I am intrigued by your beauty. Either hand me MY leash now, or you can go up to your room with hubby and dream about what might of been."

As if in a trance Lori slipped her hand between their bodies and pulled her skirt up slowly until her hand snaked inside the slit of her skirt. She had to bend forward to reach the beads and did so without attracting anyone's attention; except mine as I looked across the room and caught a glimpse of the purple beads being handed to Frank. Frank grabbed the beads and jerked on them quickly. Lori's body shuddered from the feeling in her cunt and the humiliation throughout her body. As Frank tugged he whispered in her ear what a slut she was. That she was being used on a dance floor, while her husband and a room full of people watched by a man she just met. When Frank said she was his to use as he pleased she moaned, but when Frank tugged harder on the leash he told her to say it.

"I am yours to use, as you wish, Sir" Lori replied.

"You are a slut and a whore whose mouth and cunt are meant to be used as I see fit, where I see fit", Frank tugged harder again and waited for her to repeat the sentence to him. Lori did and her body shook with the first orgasm of the night. Frank lead her back to our table holding the beads to his side. Lori had to walk quickly so a space didn't develop between their bodies, making the beads more obvious. When Frank sat down he looked at me and told me he wanted another drink before he took the slut up to our room. His demeanor with me had changed and I was getting a little pissed. He noticed my expression, leaned forward and started to quickly jerk the beads. "There is only room for one boss tonight. If you can't deal with it, I'll walk but you will have to explain it to her". He nodded his head in Lori's direction and I saw a look in her eyes that said she wanted this to continue. She opened her mouth slowly and said, "Please, do as he says. You wanted this and now I need this. Things will be the same when we get home, but with or without you I am staying with Frank".

Frank grinned a shit eating grin and told me he was thirsty. I slowly got up and headed to the bar, hunched over slightly to limit the tent in my trousers. When I returned to the table Frank was having fun with the leash. He would tug and when Lori seemed to get close to cumming he would stop. He than asked her the name of our boys and their ages. He asked if they knew their Mother was a bead slut. He asked what the committees she worked on would feel about their chairwomen acting like such a slut. The more he verbally humiliated and degraded Lori the deeper under his spell she fell. I had never seen her in such a state. Frank reached into his suit jacket pocket and pulled out some envelopes that were held together with two large paper clips. He pulled the clips off and returned the papers to his pocket. He slid the clips to Lori and as he started renewing the jerking motion he told her he wanted Lori to reach under her blouse and pull on her nipples. When they were hard enough she was to clamp each one with a paper clip. Frank told her if either clip wasn't placed securely and per chance came loose while they danced he would make her walk two steps behind him as he lead her through the bar by the leash.

He stopped the motion on the knot in her cunt and looked at me, "This bitch will do anything I say. Look at your wife and the Mother of your boys tug on her nipples. Can you believe what a slut she is?" I looked into Lori's eyes and saw tears mixing with a gaze of lust as she tried to discreetly clip her nipples. When she was done Frank told her to pull the pockets away so he could see. Through the black material you could see her nipples sticking out from the twisted wire paper clips. Frank giggled and told her to bounce up and down in the booth to be sure they were secure. Lori did as she was told and was beginning to become the focus of attention to the people around us. Frank told her to stop and began to drink slowly from his glass. He reached into the glass and pulled out an ice cube, leaving both Lori and I with little doubt what was coming next. Before he could speak a shadow passed over our table and the bartender leaned over and spoke quietly into Frank's ear. Frank dropped the ice back into the glass and nodded to the bartender who gave Lori an evil look and walked away.

"It seems this establishment doesn't like having older women acting like such whores. He told me I have five minutes to finish my drink and leave with, how did he put it, oh, yes...leave with that sick perverted women before he called the police." All the while he was saying this Frank was tugging on the leash and the look on Lori's face was unbelievable. She was red faced from the embarrassment but so horny she couldn't fight the orgasm that racked her body with at least 4 or 5 people watching. Frank dropped the leash and motioned us to leave. As Lori, with head held low went to pass Frank he grabbed her blouse from the back, pulling it tightly across her chest making the outline of the clips and nipples prominent. We walked from the bar into the hotel lobby. I could actually smell Lori's cunt from just a few feet away. Before we headed to the room Frank gave Lori twenty dollars and told her to go buy the raunchiest magazine the little hotel shop carried. To be sure it was the raunchiest he instructed her to thumb through each magazine while he and I watched through the window. As Lori walked into the deserted store Frank smiled and said he checked them out earlier and guessed she would pick the 'Hustler" magazine.

I watched this women I loved and respected intently browse through a half dozen magazines, I guess wanting to please Frank with her thoroughness, while a fat women probably no older than Lori stared from behind the counter. She purchased the magazine Frank had guessed and walked up to Frank. He took the bag and pulled out the magazine and handed it to Lori. After trashing the bag we walked to the elevator with the cover of 'Hustler' positioned for all to see as Frank had instructed. We had a nice suite on the eighteenth floor and while we waited for me to open the door Frank was showing Lori pictures of women who he told her were prettier than her but not as nasty. I realized at that moment I should have punched him in the face for this continual degradation but it dawned on me I was as submissive as her and could only think of my hard cock and what was going to happen next.

To be continued...

evals22
evals22
311 Followers