Bead Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Submissive wife story.
1.7k words
4.41
111.3k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

While we waited outside the door of our suite Frank took the magazine from Lori and handed it to me. He next told Lori to hand him his leash. This time, even in the hallway of the hotel, where someone could appear quickly, Lori did not hesitate. She pulled the string of beads up through the slit in her dress and handed them to Frank, who started to jerk on them. As he did this, little passionate moans emitted from Lori’s throat and I could tell she was Franks to do as he wished.

“I want to go over the rules before we enter the room,” Frank stated. “For the rest of the night I am in charge. The slut, “ and he tugged harder when he said the name, “will do what I say without question. Any time she wants me to stop she is to say the word ‘lavender’ and I will stop. Not only will I stop, I will leave, so only use the word if you are ready for this to end. As for the slut’s husband, he can only watch. You can sit in a chair or stand out of the way. If you interfere, either vocally or physically I leave and you and the slut can continue.”

Frank was looking right in my eyes as he spoke and even though my brain knew better my cock was agreeing.

Frank continued, “Hubby can play with his cock, but only through his pants and if he wants to cum, that is all right with me as long as he cums in his pants,” this very self assured man smiled as he finished the statement, “ and once you cum you cannot change. Does everyone understand?” Lori and I looked at each other and nodded yes. Frank then told Lori to repeat to me what she had told him on the dance floor when he rubbed against her.

Lori softly stammered, “I said his cock felt so, so much big...bigger than my husbands.” Frank smiled at this and tugged with steady pressure upwards until Lori was pulled close to him. He bent over and kissed her hard. I could see his tongue invade her mouth and probe over her teeth and gums. Frank pulled away and whispered in her ear. Lori smiled and stepped back as Frank lessened the pressure on the beads. She unbuttoned her blouse and never taking her eyes off Frank, she pulled it from her body and handed it to me. She stood topless in the middle of the hallway with two paperclips attached to her nipples and a string of purple beads pulling obscenely from the front of her skirt. My wife, the mother of my children, my best friend looked so sexy at that moment that I almost came in my pants.

Frank told me to open the door and he lead Lori into the room. I walked over to the wall and just stood waiting to see what would happen next. Frank told Lori he was usually good for two to three orgasms a night and he figured tonight would be a triple. First he would pop off in her mouth and watch her eat his cum like the slut she was. Then he was going to fuck her, but he would use a rubber because a slut like her might not be too clean. When he said this Lori’s chest and face reddened in humiliation. Frank continued by saying he doesn’t like to see his cum wasted so Lori was to remove the rubber from his cock and empty the contents on the glass window of our room. She then had to lick up all the cum before it dripped to the floor. Frank then added that the drapes would, of course, be open. Usually his third cum would be in the slut’s ass but Frank figured Lori wouldn’t be able to handle his cock in her previously unused asshole. So for the finale, Frank said he’d cum on her tits or face. Frank dropped the leash and opened the drapes in the sitting area of the suite. He pulled over a chair near the window and sat down. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock which was only semi hard. I have seen quite a few adult films and Frank’s size rivaled many of the porn stars. He spread his legs and slowly stroked himself while he told Lori to remove her skirt.

Lori’s eyes were glued to his cock, the only one she had seen in the past 24 years besides mine. I have to admit it was impressive and I was glad mine was hidden in my pants. She dropped the skirt and kicked it away. She stood in heels only with clipped nipples and the beads hanging from her cunt. Frank had her hand him his leash and told her to squat down in front of him. He held the beads up so as he pulled them they rubbed against her clit and protruded lewdly from her shaved lips. I had forgotten my instructions from earlier and now saw she had followed them. Her cunt was bald. Frank told her to start sucking his cock and to be quick and sloppy because he wanted to get his nut off ASAP.

Lori bent over and engulfed the head of his cock. She can deep throat my cock but she started to gag as soon as she forced about two thirds of his eight or nine incher down her throat. Frank was calling her names and thrusting his ass up from the chair. He tugged on the leash and looked at me as he said, “Your wife is a good cocksucker. Your boys will be lucky if they will ever find a girl who can suck like she does.”

Saliva was dripping down his shaft and Lori’s eyes were tearing when Frank’s body began to stiffen. He grabbed her head with both hands and held her as he forced load after load of cum into her mouth. When he finally finished he released his grip and sat his ass back on the chair. He told her not to remove his cock from her mouth but to pull the beads from her cunt and masturbate for him. He said he wanted to see his cock in her mouth when she came. Lori did as she was told and did not need much time to reach the peak of ecstasy she had been waiting for. This was an orgasm you only dream about and her body shuddered violently and her mouth gurgled around the cock as she came. When she was through she looked up at Frank and when he nodded she let his cock fall from her mouth as she fell to a heap on the floor, her legs splayed wide open for anyone to see.

Frank looked at me and smiled as he looked at my crotch. Only then did I realize I had cum without touching myself for the first time in my life. Frank stood up and zipped up his pants. He walked to the closet and pulled out a robe which her threw on Lori. He told her to put it on and follow him. He told me to stay and make us some drinks from the mini bar. Once Lori had the robe on they left the room.

Frank took Lori to the end of the hall and opened the door to the stairway. We were on the 18th floor so few people used the stairs, except in an emergency. Frank and Lori walked into the cold concrete stairwell and Frank took Lori's robe. She was shivering in just her heels as Frank hung her robe on the door knob. He told her to go up to the next landing with him. At this point, Lori was beyond questioning this man leaving her only chance of coverup a floor away. Frank told her to kneel down on the concrete and close her eyes. She did as she was told and heard him unzip his pants. She figured he wanted another blowjob and opened her mouth in readiness. Instead she felt a warm liquid splash against her tits and it took a split second for her to understand she was being pissed on in the stairway of the hotel. Frank covered her tits and then aimed at her pussy. He walked behind her and continued on her back and ass. He stopped and walked in front of her and told her to open her eyes. Lori looked up at Frank holding his semi hard cock inches from her face.

“Open your mouth, slut.” as Lori widened her lips Frank let the last of his golden shower spray onto her mouth and lips. When he was done, he told her he had marked his property and that she was a real slut and she was to walk to her robe and put it on. When we got back into the room she was to give me a kiss and then go take a shower. He wanted to fuck her but she was too dirty to fuck now. The only persons who would fuck her would be the bums out by the pier. He walked away from her and she could hear his footsteps echo on the concrete as he left.

That night Frank fucked Lori and made her eat his cum from the window. He called his friend David and told him about how the slut will do whatever he wants. David felt guilty about cheating on his wife but Frank convinced him, ala President Clinton, that a blow job wasn’t cheating. So Lori was sent to David's room in my robe, where she gave David a blow job just inside the doorway of his room. David stuffed a twenty dollar bill in her robe pocket and told her to give Frank ten dollars back in change. She repeated all of this as Frank jerked off on her face.

He told us he enjoyed himself and thanked me for letting him use my wife. After he left we didn’t say much. We showered together and fell asleep in each others arms. At three in the morning the phone rang. It was Frank. He told me to have the slut put on her leash and heels and a robe. She was to come to his room.

To be continued....

evals22
evals22
311 Followers