Bead Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Submissive wife is used by younger man.
1.6k words
4.4
105.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Lori knew right away it was Frank on the phone and that he was calling for her. I relayed the message and rolled over, knowing arguing with her was pointless. It was my fault we had arrived at this juncture in our marriage and I could sense I’d better let it play itself out.

Frank was driving back to Olympia with David in the morning and then Lori and I could get back to things as they were. Well not back, but away from him we would both have memories of him and his huge cock and how in a way we both found our submissive sides.

Lori quickly got up, like a child on Christmas morning and hurriedly brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She looked into the mirror and saw the lines at the corners of her eyes and the signs of age throughout her face. A roadmap of experience, yet she knew the only reason a man like Frank wanted her was because she was willing to do what he wanted.

He didn’t need to romance a women nearly 15 years his senior, he could do that with the young women he found throughout the bars of America. Lori hurried, but unlike the child eager for the Christmas surprises under the tree she was eager for his control and his cock, both of which had brought her more pleasure than she had ever experienced in her life. She may regret it a week from now, but not tonight.

Anyone seeing her in the hall probably thought she was someone out of their room looking for ice, or returning from a late night tryst. It was so quiet all Lori could hear was the gentle rubbing of the beads as they swung from between her legs under the robe. Frank’s room was two floor below theirs and happily Lori encountered no one on her trip. She knocked quietly on Frank’s door.

She waited a few minutes, thinking she should knock again, but afraid she might anger him; he had to know it was her out in the hall. This was another of his power games. Finally the door opened a few inches before she heard the clanking of the metal safety chain. She couldn’t see anyone at the door until she looked down and saw a hand at the level of the door knob.

A voice broke the silence, “Give me my leash, slut.”

Lori had already decided he could ask her nothing she wouldn’t comply with. She untied the robe and let it fall open. She reached down and grabbed her leash of purple beads and placed them into the bodiless hand in front of the partially opened door.

Frank tugged upwards on the leash and heard the moan from behind the heavy door. He began slowly pulling it into the room knowing Lori was being led forward until her body was jammed against the door opening. If anyone saw her from behind it would look like she was trying to squeeze into an opening much too small for her body.

Frank laughed as he imagined how she looked, “take off the robe and push it through the door”, he said as he kept the tautness on the leash.

He listened to Lori struggle with removing her robe without dislodging the beads from her cunt. She pushed it through the opening in the door and saw Frank’s hand pull it away and toss it into the darkness of the room. She was naked except for her heels with her tits and body pushed obscenely against the partially opened door.

Suddenly there was a release of pressure and she felt the beads fall against her legs as they fell from his hand. She tumbled back a few steps when she heard the door close. Fright cursed through her veins and she was ready to knock and cry out to Frank when she realized this was his game. If she knocked he would say she was disobedient and not worthy of him. She stood back a few feet from the door, with her hand behind her back and legs slightly spread so when Frank looked through the peephole he would see her perfectly framed in the fisheye lens.

Seconds passed like hours and finally the door opened and she waited until he told her to come in. Once inside the door he reached for his leash and led her to the bed where his cock slid effortlessly into her sopping cunt.

The beads rubbed against his shaft and competed for space in her wet slit. He pulled them against his cock and finally popped them out and let them fall to the floor. She came and she came again. He smiled as he looked down on her while he thrust his cock into her and told her she was his slut. After he shot his load into her pussy, feeling sure that he was safe from any disease with this women, he told her to hold his cum with her hand in her pussy. He got up from the bed and told her he had a surprise for her and her husband.

Lori headed back to her room feeling the cum drip down her thighs. Frank warned her not to clean herself until she told me of his surprise. When she entered the room she walked to the foot of the bed and looked down at me.

Her beads were strung around her neck and I could see large purple hickeys on her neck. She asked me if I still loved her and I told her I would always love her. She went on to say Frank was going to drive David home in the morning and had arranged his schedule so he could return for the three days we were to be here.

Lori said she had already arranged for a suite with an adjacent room and our things would be moved later in the morning. I was to stay in the smaller room and she would be with Frank. While I was at the conference she would be with Frank. She knew this wasn’t what I had, or for that matter, she had planned but she wanted it to happen.

She said when we went back home it would be over with Frank. Yet for the next three days she wanted him more than anything else....including me. If I couldn’t deal with it she suggested I move to the other hotel, or go home.

She was willing to risk everything for this time with him. She said she felt I wanted this also and wouldn’t leave her.

Lori was right. I looked at her standing at the foot of the bed, wrapped in a terry cloth robe, in heels with purple beads around a love bit neck. She was right, my cock was hard and I was only hoping he would let me watch some of the things he would make Lori do. I nodded my head and told her I would do whatever she wanted.

With that Lori pushed her shoulders back and let the robe fall to the floor. I could see cum dripping down her thighs and bruising on her thighs where he had roughly pulled her legs apart. And there written in ink across her stomach with an arrow pointing towards her swollen cunt were the words:

KEEP OUT-THIS CUNT IS PROPERTY OF FRANK!

She turned from me with a knowing smile and headed toward the bathroom. She looked over her shoulder and said she needed to shower because she was going with Frank for the drive to Olympia to drop of David. I was to plan on taking them to a nice dinner tonight. She said Frank wanted me to make reservations at the top of the Space Needle. He also said to be sure I do not masturbate without his permission.

Lori left dressed in a conservative skirt and button up blouse. She asked me if I could see the beads when she walked and I told her I could not. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me the front desk would give me a room key after the conference.

I was to knock on the connecting door in our rooms and if Frank wished she would let me in. If not we would be ready for dinner at 7:30, and meet in the lobby. I left for the conference after showering and making the reservations. I was in a daze the entire day.

A little after noon I received a text message telling me to call Lori’s cell phone. When I dialed from the hall outside the conference room I heard his voice.

“Lori can;t speak right now, we just dropped David off and are heading back. Did you make the reservations?” he asked.

“Yes”, I answered “we are set for eight o’clock”

“Good job. I hear the food is good there. A little pricey, but I figure you can afford it. Oh, by the way, the reason Lori can’t speak to you is she is laying across the front seat sucking my cock. Her blouse is open and the skirt is on the floor. This slut really doesn’t mind letting the truckers get an eye full. We may even stop at a rest area on our way back. I haven’t decided yet. If we do Lori will be sure to bring back all the rubbers she fills up. Your wife loves to suck my cock. I mean she gave David a blow job on the way down because I told her to but my cock she actually loves to suck. Can you figure that...” I could hear Frank laugh just before the line went dead.

For a few seconds I held the phone against my ear listening to the silence and trying to will my hard cock to go soft before I went back to my meeting.

To be continued.....

evals22
evals22
311 Followers