Bead Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
submissive slut & her adventures.
2.8k words
4.32
91.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

The rest of the day at the conference passed in a foggy blur. All I could think of was Lori and Frank, or rather what Frank was having Lori do. When I arrived at the hotel I went to the front desk where I was given a note and a room key. The note was from Frank saying I was to get ready for dinner and knock on the connecting room door at seven o'clock. He suggested I wear a suit and tie being this was a very nice restaurant.

I went to the room, which was the smaller room attached to the larger suite. Usually it was used by the guest's children evidenced by the two twin beds. My suitcase and garment bag were in the corner and I began to unpack. I would pass the door and stop and listen but all I could hear was my heartbeat.

At seven o'clock I knocked on the door and waited. A few minutes later I heard Frank's voice instruct me to enter. I twisted the knob and found it was unlocked. I guess Frank knew I wouldn't test the door without being told to. As I entered I found a large luxurious room with a couch and a few easy chairs. There was a small bar and a larger than normal king size bed.

The windows were floor to ceiling and the drapes were open. That is where I saw Lori. She was naked except for heels and the beads that started all of this. Her hands were placed above her head and pressed against the glass. She was in the position police search suspects in; legs spread and leaning forward so her breasts almost touched the glass. If anyone could see her from the adjacent buildings I do not know.

The heels were new. I knew Frank picked them out but also realized I more than likely paid for them. Higher heels than I had ever seen her in, probably four inch stilettos with an open toe sandal shoe. A strap wrapped around her ankle and I could see a tiny padlock on each strap reflecting the Seattle sunlight from the window. She was gently swinging her hips forward so the beads were swinging between her legs.

"You look nice, sit down and rest for a few minutes. We do not have to leave for awhile. I have a limo picking us up in about twenty minutes," Frank's voice echoed through the quiet room. He was standing next to the bar, dressed in an expensive looking suit. I sat in the chair facing Lori and the window.

"Lori and I had a very full day today. How was your conference?"

"Fine, it was O.K.," I stammered.

"Well I am sure you would like to hear about the slut's day. Wouldn't you?"

"Yes"

"Ask her," Frank commanded.

"Lori, why don't you tell me about what you and Frank did all day?" Lori stopped swinging her hips but didn't answer.

"I've told her to only answer to her new name, Slut. Ask her again."

I knew I should get up and grab Lori by the wrist and walk out of the room. I knew we had let this game go too far. I knew my cock shouldn't be this hard, so I slowly obeyed. "Slut, please tell me about your day."

Lori straightened her body and turned towards me. I couldn't help but notice how the higher heels made her calves tighten and looked so sexy. She was wearing more make-up than normal and her lips painted in bright red lipstick appeared swollen. She stepped in front of me and grabbed her arms at the elbows behind her back and spread her legs at about shoulder distance. She looked hot and her arms forced her tits out. Between her breast hung another small string of beads, each end clipped to her nipples.

Frank spoke next, "Good job, slut. You remembered how I want you to stand whenever we are together. Either dressed or nude. Very good. I noticed your husband eying the heels. What did I tell you about your heels?"

For the first time I heard her voice. The same voice I have heard for over twenty years, yet tonight it sounded unfamiliar. "A slut should wear heels at all times. Unless at a gym or running to keep her body in shape a slut will wear heels at all times. She will never wear pants or pantyhose. Her cunt must be accessible at all times. She will only wear a bra when it is needed to push her tits up. She will not wear panties unless instructed. At family events she will not wear revealing clothes but her cunt must be available."

Frank smiled and nodded his head. He explained they had gone over the rules during their long drive today. He said he bought the heels and some other goodies while in Olympia and of course he used my credit card as he knew I would want to pay for the Slut's wardrobe.

He had the key to the locks on her heels and hadn't decided if she would sleep with them on or not. They also stopped at an adult store where he found the nipple clamps. Frank was pleased they were beaded since it matched the theme of the slut....the Bead Slut. He was only a little upset they didn't come in a matching purple.

"Now slut, tell your husband what we did from the moment you arrived at my room this morning. Remember to describe things explicitly and use the language a slut would use. I want you to look at him as you speak," ordered this man, fifteen years younger than me, though years ahead of me in confidence and cockiness.

"When I arrived at Frank's room he had me pull up my skirt and show him my pus...cunt. He told me we were going out for the day and I was to only speak when he spoke to me. I was his slut and I should not pay attention to anyone but him. He then had me pack his clothes so they would be ready for the bell boy to move to this suite. While I was packing Frank went to the drugstore where he bought some rubbers for me and two pre filled enema bottles. He told me slut's must keep their assholes clean. He took me in the bathroom and had be bend over while he pulled up my skirt. He filled me with both bottles of liquid and had me sit on the toilet. I was not to expel the liquid until given permission. Frank pulled out his beautiful cock and had me suck it to keep my mind off the enema. After a few minutes he left the room and let me expel the liquid and clean up."

I could not believe Lori. She was speaking as though Frank was doing her a favor, not using her as his toy. He had a smug smile on his face and told her to continue. She described how they met David in the lobby and got in Frank's Yukon. Frank drove, Lori was in the front and David in the back.

Once they got out of Seattle Frank pulled over and told Lori to get in the back seat with David. He told her to suck David's cock but he was not to come in her mouth. Frank told David when he was ready to shot to cum in a plastic cup he handed to David. It was a specimen cup with a lid that Frank had picked up earlier. Lori said she did as told and was able to bring David off quickly. He filled the cup with a few teaspoons of cum and placed the lid on it.

After about a half hour of driving and of Frank and David discussing business they stopped at a donut shop. Lori realized how hungry she was, she hadn't eaten in nearly 18 hours. Frank and David went inside and had coffee and donuts while Lori was left to watch the car. When they returned Frank brought out a danish roll for her to eat. Before he gave it to her, he told her the mark of a truly good slut was her willingness to eat cum. Not just during a blow job but during any circumstance. Once she savored or actually longed for the cum she would be proudly able to call herself a slut.

At this Frank took the cup filled with David's ejaculate and poured it on the Danish. He handed it to Lori and said only one word, 'EAT'. Lori's face reddened as she was humiliated by the thought of eating cum in this manner. She hesitated and began to plead for Frank to reconsider. He became agitated and told her she could use her safe word or eat the donut. No negotiations. Lori closed her eyes and ate the cum covered pastry while the two men watched.

When she finished Frank asked if she wanted to finish his coffee. She reached for the cup but Frank put it on the roof of the Yukon. He looked around the parking lot and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out. He reached for the cup and slowly began to piss into the cup till the half filled coffee cup was now full. He handed it to Lori and said she had better not ever refuse him again. Lori drank the concoction.

I could not believe what Lori was saying. I noticed how her chest had become flushed and her nipples seemed to harden. I could smell her sex. She was getting off reliving this. Frank looked at my lap and said I had better be careful I didn't;t mess my pants again. He said I should have better control. I could feel my face flush in embarrassment and anger.

Lori continued, "we drove into Olympia and Frank had me get out of the car a few blocks from David's house because he didn't want the neighbors and David's wife to see such a slut in his truck. David smiled at me and said goodbye while I got out. I waited on the corner in the cold and Frank picked me up shortly after.

We went to the specialty store where Frank picked out these heels and the dress I will wear tonight. He also picked out a few other outfits. He had me walk out of the dressing rooms into the store to show him each item. Luckily there was only the saleslady there who Frank knew. I could only wear one item at a time, so when I tried on a blouse I had to come into the room without anything else on. When I tried on the heels Frank made me come out wearing only the beads and heels, like I am dressed now.


The sales lady seemed disgusted with me but Frank said to add another hundred dollars on the credit card for her understanding. After that she didn't say a thing. Next we went to the adult store where Frank found these nipple clamps and a few other toys."

Frank took over, looking at his watch and noticing the limo would be her in a few minutes. "Next we started our drive back which is when I called you. Like I said she really loves to suck my cock, don't you slut?"

Lori turned towards him and answered, "Yes, Frank I love sucking your cock and eating your cum."

"She got so horny sucking me while we drove, thank goodness I ordered the bench seat in my Yukon, that she was begging for me to let her cum.

Being a nice man I gave her the choice. I would pull over at the next rest stop and fuck her or we could wait till we got back here to the hotel. The only catch was, if she wanted to cum in the truck she had to remove all her clothes until we reached the city limits of Seattle."

"I was sure she would wait but she is more a slut than I thought. She had her clothes off before I knew it. We stopped at the next rest stop and I let her climb on my cock. I don't think your wife was even half way down my shaft before she started cumming and moaning like a cow."

Lori face reddened and I could see the hurt on her face when he called her a cow. Frank then told me a trucker pulled up alongside his Yukon and watched Lori fuck herself silly on his cock. The trucker knocked on the window and asked how much the whore charged.

Frank told him she was his slut and her cunt was off limits, it belonged to him only. But, he said she would be happy to suck him and any of his trucker friends off in the men's room for free. The trucker who was probably Lori's age but fat and out of shape quickly got on his CB letting truckers know there was a party at rest stop 57.

Frank stopped there and said we had to be get going. He told Lori to get dressed. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a Black cocktail dress. She pulled it over her head and let it hang from her body.

It was meant to be worn with a slip or at least underwear and though not transparent it showed every inch of her body. Frank looked at her and told her to go in the bathroom and remove her leash and nipple clamps. He said we might get arrested if she went out like that. Lori and I both sighed quietly to ourselves.

We went down to the lobby and caught the limo to the Space Needle restaurant. The restaurant is atop the needle and turns slowly giving you a 360 degree look at the city. It was very nice. Lori caught the eye of many of the patrons who probably thought a women her age shouldn't dress so provocatively, though many of the men probably wished their wives would or even could.

Frank ordered for Lori telling the waiter she was on a diet and she would only have a dinner salad with the dressing on the side. Frank ordered a steak and me the salmon. He also ordered a glass of white wine for Lori and a bottle of red for us; a very expensive bottle of wine at that.

When the salad arrived Frank pulled a cup from his pocket and asked Lori how many rubbers had she emptied after her visit to the men's room at the truck stop. I have never seen her so humiliated and embarrassed. She answered with one word, ten. Frank spoke just loud enough for us to hear.

"Yes, Lori sucked off ten truckers this afternoon. I was proud of the slut. A couple of the guys were to stinky even for a slut to suck so I just let them jerk off on her tits. You would have been proud of your wife. After she blew each guy she would thank them, remove the rubber and tie it off and lick their cock clean. She walked back to the truck naked holding on to her collection of rubbers. A very fine slut she has become,"

Frank said with a amused look on his face as he dumped the contents of the cup into the dish full of salad dressing.

He continued talking as he poured the cum laden dressing over her salad, "Ten men. Each with a load of cum. Some creamy and full, others just barely a dribble. Like I said a true slut learns to love the taste of cum, all types of cum. Isn't that right, slut. Say it for your hubby to hear. Use full sentences like I taught you."

"Yes, Frank a true slut learns to love the taste of cum," with that she started to eat her salad. Once the waiter brought the wine Frank poured a small vial into her wine glass.

"Of course at a dinner like this, I knew you would like to be a complete slut, so I was thoughtful enough to bring a little of my piss to mix with your wine. Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, Frank"

We all raised our glasses to the toast made by Frank, "To my newest slut, may the next two days together be as fun and educational as the one we shared today. And to her husband, who has so generously treated us to this dinner."

We drank and finished our dinner in silence as we rotated around the city of Seattle.

To be continued...

evals22
evals22
311 Followers