Beads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't use that word."

"OK. I've been doing it, having sex, without protection, no condoms."

"Oh, my gosh. Do you think you're sick?"

"No, Mom, I know I'm not sick."

"What is it?"

"Back before the holidays we did it bare, no condoms, and he jizzed, I mean he ejaculated in my pussy."

"Oh, my gosh. Didn't you know you could get pregnant???"

"Sure, it's just we got carried away. Haven't you ever gotten so horny you just had to have it now?"

"You know better than to ask me something like that."

"Yes, but anyway ... I was worried but then a few days later I had my period. So it was like a big relief."

"I can imagine."

"After that we did it a lot for a few times and I got kinda worried again because I was late. But then my period came."

"I hope you learned your lesson."

"Um, well since then I've been doing it a lot. I mean I've been fucki..., um, I mean, having sex like 2-3 times a day."

"How??? Girl are you trying to get pregnant???" She paused, thinking. "You haven't been away from the house that much." She was starting to realize.

"Mom, me and Breyer."

"Oh, God, no!"

"Yeah. But you see, I haven't gotten pregnant. I mean I'm not trying to but don't you think since we've been doing it so much some of his swimmers should have made it home?"

"Jennifer, your own brother. I, I don't know what to say."

Just then Breyer stuck his head in the kitchen, "Are you coming back any time soon?"

Mom gave him such a glare it was like he tucked his tail between his legs and scurried back down our hallway. "Is this a joke, Jennifer?"

"No, Mom, honest. Breyer and I have been sleeping in his bed since the cousins left at the holidays, even before. We do it at night, we do it in the morning and we do it in the afternoon usually. The other morning when you sent me to wake him I went in there and jumped him."

"I can't believe my own daughter and my son."

"It's like I kinda can't help it. I love fucking and I love fucking my brother. Now I know why Jessi loves fucking him so much."

"your Father and I will have to talk about this." Shaking her head, "He's not going to like this at all."

"Mom? What's wrong with me?"

"I don't know, dear. We've certainly tried to raise you ...".

"No, Mom. I mean how come I'm not preg yet?"

"As many time as I've felt him spraying my pussy with his cum and as much as he ...".

"I can't believe I'm hearing this from my own daughter."

At my physical I told my Dr. what I'd been doing and asked him why I didn't get pregnant. He asked me if I was trying to get preg and when I told him "No" he let me know how incredibly lucky I am. After the exam was over he said there was nothing wrong with me and no reason I shouldn't get pregnant easily. He also said that I must have had sex shortly before arriving at his office and there were enough sperm still inside me that he was able to determine they were all healthy and the count was high. While I didn't tell him it was Breyer I kinda got the feeling he knew it and he basically told me to ease off until the pills took effect. I thanked him with a big hug and went out and found Mom waiting for me in the lobby.

"Mom, come on and hurry! I can't wait to get this prescription filled. I'll tell you what he said."

A few weeks later and Mom came home from work. "I'm so glad you're here, I have something to show you. I'll be right back." I came back out wearing my new prom dress. "So, what do you think?"

"Oh, baby, it's gorgeous." She walked up and admired it and adjusted the waist and such. "Oh, my gosh. Your date will spend all evening looking at your whole breasts!" She tried to adjust the top so it wouldn't fall away.

"I know! Isn't it great!"

"Jennifer! You know I can't let you go out like this."

"But, Mom. It's OK. Besides, I love it!"

"Tell me, where are you going and who is the lucky guy?"

"It's the Senior Prom! It's in two weeks."

"Well, still, I don't want your date looking at your breasts all night."

"It's not like they haven't already seen them before."

"I'll talk to your father about this but think we can let you stay out until 3 AM since it's a special date."

"Oh, Mom, you're so silly!"

"What do you mean?"

"Mom, it's the prom! Everyone stays out all weekend! I'll be back Sunday afternoon."

"Oh, no you're not! That much I know."

"Mom, he's already got the hotel reserved!"

"Hotel?!?"

"Yes, we're staying at the Pemberton Grand in downtown. You know, the fancy old place they just renovated. That's where the prom is."

"Jennifer, I don't know. I don't think you're ready for this. Who's your date?"

"This way you don't have to worry about us driving after we've been drinking."

"Drinking, too?!?!?"

"You know there'll be some alcohol there. We're going to let him think he's getting us drunk."

"We? Him? Us? Tell me who you're talking about."

"Me and Jessica are going with Breyer! We're going to surprise everyone so you can't tell a soul. No other guys will have two girls for their dates!"

"You two ... his dates ... staying in a hotel room ... all weekend? Um, how many beds?"

"Just one bed, Mom. You know we're already sleeping together. I told you that."

"And I thought you learned what is right and wrong. I thought you quit."

"Oh, Mom! We decided to quit until the pill took effect and the Dr. said I could rely on it by then. That's why it's going to be so much fun! I'm so wet thinking about it~"

"Oh, good Lord!"