Beam Me Up Scotty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"Thank you," I said feeling a bit ridiculous continuing his fantasy but bad that all he had to give me for my intensive health care, kindness, and friendship was an old garage door opener that he truly believed was some kind of extraterrestrial phaser.

"Where'd you get it?"

"The last time they abducted me--"

"You were abducted?"

"Yes."

"You were abducted more than once?"

"I was abducted 3 times and the last time, I was taken, I was determined to take something of theirs to prove to myself and to everyone else that I had been abducted. I needed to know if I had really been abducted or if I was losing my mind. Just as they were beaming me back down to Earth, just before they hit the button to zap me back down, I reached out and grabbed the phaser from the belt of one of my captors. He never knew I took it and no one knows on Earth that I have it, only you."

"Wow," I said, so wishing it were real and looking at it, as if it was made of gold. I wanted him to think that I believed him. I wanted him to think that I was honored that he gave me this worthless, old garage door opener.

"Only, you must promise me that you will only use it on Nude Day."

Now, I really figured he had lost his mind and I was surprised that this old geezer even knew the existence of Nude Day, the dirty old man.

"Nude Day? Why only on Nude Day?"

"Well, first of all, it takes a year to charge it. Secondly, Nude Day will cover your tracks, if you're caught with a naked woman at a most inopportune time and in a most awkward place," he said with a little laugh, as his realized confession that he had been caught with a naked woman before, at an inopportune time and in a most awkward place. "Lastly, Nude Day, your yearly anniversary reminder, will make you remember that it's charged and ready to use."

"What does it do?"

"Well, for sure, it doesn't do what it did onboard the aliens' star craft, not even close. It doesn't have the power to kill someone by destroying their molecules or to hurt anyone really, that is, unless you hit someone with it," he said with another little laugh and I wondered if he had done that, too. "What it does do is to temporarily make someone remain motionless. It stuns them. It totally stuns them, as if they are dead, but not dead."

"Really? Wow. And does the person have a memory of being stunned and unable to move."

"No, it freezes their mind, along with their body. You are free to do anything to that person, while they are in that stunned mode and they'll never know what you did. They won't remember a thing."

"Wow," I said wishing that it really was a phaser, a stun gun, while thinking of all the women I'd like to try this on to see if it really works. "Then, what's the downside to this? It sounds like the perfect tool to get women naked."

"Well, that's just it, you never know when the person will snap out of it. It totally depends on the person. If they awaken, while you are doing something you shouldn't or if someone walks in the room, while you are doing something you shouldn't, well, that's pretty much what happened to me with all the women at his nursing home, as well as all the womenfolk in my family, my female friends, and my female acquaintances. You can say that I stunned every female I ever knew," he said with a dirty laugh. "Only, they never suspected I used a phaser on them. They all thought I hypnotized them," he said with a laugh that made him cough, before it made him gag and nearly choke.

When he told me what happened to the women in the nursing home, I wasn't sure if I believed him or not. He could have been making that part up, just to justify and deny the real reasons why no one liked him. Whatever the reason was why no one liked him, I still liked him. Back to square one, I still didn't know, other than women thought he was able to hypnotize them, why no one liked him and why no one would care for him and help him get through his day.

It was fun to believe that the phaser, this stun gun that I now held in my hand, was the reason why he was so disliked. Yet, the whole thing was absurd. C'mon, seriously, a stun gun? Alien abduction? Aliens? Oh, please. Still, I played his little game.

"How long will the phaser stun them?"

"It lasts from a few minutes to a few hours. It really depends on the person. It's a crapshoot."

I took it home with me, playing with it, firing it at people from inside my car and my house, but it didn't work. The red light didn't even light. Figuring it was broken, figuring it really was an old garage door opener from Sears or Wal-Mart, yet, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I plugged it in the wall outlet and waited until Nude Day anyway to find out for sure. If anything it was childishly fun to believe his yarn of a story. What harm would it do for me to play along and for me to believe him that this gadget, whatever it is, is a phaser, a stun gun?

Maybe he was abducted. Maybe this is a phaser. Maybe I can have some fun using it on women. Nah. Still, it was fun to imagine and to fantasize that I could.

I left it plugged in my wall and actually forgot all about it. Martin had died some months earlier. He was long gone and so wasn't I from that nursing home. I didn't want to see another nursing home until 50 years from now, when I'd be in one, no doubt.

I had been working at the university as a teaching assistant, until I finished my studies and earned my Ph D. My teaching assistant job didn't pay all that much, but the position gave me a step on the ladder, where hopefully, the Dean would notice my work and offer me a teaching position. Yet, the job had some glorious benefits. It put me in contact with dozens of young, gullible, and beautiful co-eds, more about that later.

I remember it was summertime and I had the season off. A poor teacher's aide and a graduate student, I was still living at home with my Mom and my sister, while teaching summer classes. My Dad left my Mom for another woman years ago. Except for all the yelling and the drinking he did, I hardly remember him. I don't have one good memory of him. I think he hated us kids.

It was Nude Day, July 14th and my Mom came to my room. I've always been attracted to my Mom. It's a guy thing, and I never missed an opportunity to see an up skirt or a down blouse of my Mom. Still young enough to be sexual, my Mom, inadvertently or intentionally, was showing, as much as I was always looking. No doubt, she has needs, too. Created from the same genetic makeup, maybe she masturbates as much as I do. Definitely, she's a good looking woman for her age, a MILF, if there ever was one.

With a knock and then another knock, my Mom had awoken me from a sound sleep and a hot dream, actually. I was dreaming about one of my sexy students giving me a blowjob for a better grade. I was pissed to have been interrupted, just as I was getting to the good part. I was just about to cum in her mouth.

I had my usual morning woody and, especially after not realizing my entire dream, I was enormously horny. I had a good mind to start jerking off right in front of my Mom with the hopes that she'd open my bedroom door. Would she watch me masturbating or would she slam shut my door and lecture me later? It's exciting to flash my cock to my Mom. Then, I remembered the remote control that Martin had given me and all that he said about the unit finally charging on Nude Day.

"Good morning," said my Mom, as she opened the door of my bedroom and peeked inside. "Chad, wake up. It's time to get up, honey."

A bittersweet moment, I was glad and disappointed that I wasn't masturbating. Both she and my sister have caught me sexually abusing myself more than a few times, sometimes accidentally and other times intentionally on my part. When my Mom catches me playing with myself, she apologizes and looks for a second, before closing my bedroom door. My sister, on the other hand, just stands in the doorway with my door wide open to give me shit about having no modesty and no respect for women in general and her specifically. Then, when she leaves, she doesn't even close my door.

Giving me a ration of grief is just my sister's excuse to watch me masturbate, while staring at my cock, I figure. It's tough not having the time for a girlfriend, especially at my young, testosterone filled age. All my time and energy goes to studying for my Ph D, assisting the Professor, and teaching interim college classes, whenever the Professor isn't available.

Just as my Mom closed my bedroom door, I fired the remote through the door, as a way to vent my frustrated at her for waking me up and interrupting my sexual dream right at the best part. In firing it at my Mom, I never remotely expected the thing to work. This isn't a real phaser and there's no such thing as Aliens, right? Only, as soon as I unplugged it from the wall and fired it, an amazing thing happened. The red light lit. I looked at the thing it shock. I had a new toy to play with for the day, while pretending that I really had a stun gun.

"Shit! It lit up. The red light lit. It works. It really works. Way to go, Martin."

Thinking that the unit had charged and expecting nothing else to have happened, except for the red light to flash, I jumped out of bed, opened my bedroom door, and walked in the hall to go to the bathroom to pee. When I did, I nearly crashed into my Mom and almost knocked her over. She was frozen stiff, stunned, in place. I couldn't believe it. I had zapped my her. I stunned my Mom.

"Oh, my God! Holy shit! No frigging way. This is too bizarre. Are you kidding me?"

Every horny son's dream is to have a bit of alone time with Mom, especially with Mom not knowing her son is exploring her hot, stunned body. I reached out and felt my Mom's breast through her bathrobe. There's no better feeling than feeling a woman through her clothes and the sensation is even more exciting when that woman is your Mom.

Her nipple was erect. Then, I felt her other tit. Now, with both hands, I was feeling my Mom's tits, through her bathrobe. I couldn't believe I was feeling my mother's tits. Immediately, my cock reacted to what and who my hands were feeling. Damn, for an old broad, she has nice tits.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe this is happening," I said for no one to hear. I couldn't believe I was feeling my Mom's tits without her knowing. A dream come true, I've always want to feel up my Mom.

Martin was right. This was a phaser, a genuine phaser.

"Beam me up, Scottie," I said pretending I was Captain Kirk and had just captured and stunned a beautiful and voluptuous space creature.

Yet, if this is a phaser, then he must have been abducted, and if he was abducted, then there must be Aliens. Holy shit! No frigging way.

Nah, I still couldn't allow myself to believe that there were aliens. Martin probably made this so called phaser from an old garage door opener, which would explain why there was no made in China sticker and patent pending numbers on the unit. Yet, what if this thing is for real? What if this is a phaser from outer space? I was too excited with the thoughts of exploring my mother's body to think any more of Martin being abducted or about Aliens and other life forms in the universe, when I had all I needed and wanted right in front of me, my stunned Mom in her bathrobe.

All the while watching her face for a reaction that she was waking up or feeling what I was doing, afraid to go any further than feeling her up through her bathrobe, with quivering hand, I loosened her bathrobe tie. Having just taken a shower in preparation for getting ready for work, my mother was naked underneath her robe.

"This is crazy. I don't believe this is happening."

I imagined she was on stage with me in front of all my horny friends and I was about to expose my Mom's naked body to them, as I loosened more of her bathrobe. I thought of that Little Rascals scene, where Spanky's mother is on stage, just as the curtain goes up and pulls his mother's dress up and off of her with it. Wow.

It was then that I imagined all the other possibilities I could do with my Mom. If she was sitting watching TV, I could stun her and have her give me a stunned blowjob. If she was lying down sleeping, I could stun her and mount her, as if I was her hot boyfriend, and make stunned love to her.

Slowly, as if opening a special Christmas gift, as if I was helping my Mom do a slow striptease, I opened more of her bathrobe. Now, her cleavage was totally exposed.

"Oh, my God."

Before seeing the rest of her tits, her areolas, and her nipples, I reached my hand inside and felt one of her naked breasts, before fingering her nipple. My hand was shaking and I was so nervous she'd wake up and catch me feeling her tit. I stared at her frozen face looking to see if she reacted to the touch of my hand and when she didn't, I continued probing my mother's naked body.

Expecting her nipple to react, expecting her nipple to grow bigger and harder, when it didn't, I realized she was frozen in place. Still, the weight of my mother's tit felt so good in my hand. As if plugged into my Mom with a cord, as if there was electricity flowing through my body, my cock pulsated with every touch of my Mom's naked body. She has a full B cup and I couldn't wait to see her tits, touch them, feel them, caress them, and, did I dare, suck them?

Going for broke, while staring at her face and watching for any indication that she was snapping out of being zapped, I opened her bathrobe completely and took a step back to see my Mom's naked body.

"Holy shit! Wow."

Not bad for a 46-year-old woman. Definitely, she was MILF material. There were her tits and her bushy pussy exposed to me. I couldn't believe my Mom was standing in front of me naked.

I took a step closer to her and my hands were all over her tits. More comfortable that she wasn't awakening from being stunned, I touched her tits, felt them, caressed them, and groped them. Then, I did it. I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth. I was sucking my mother's tit, something I haven't done, since I was a baby. I was sucking one tit, while feeling the other and then I sucked her other tit, while feeling the one I just sucked. Because it was my Mom's nipples, her nipples felt so good in my mouth. Back and forth I went getting my fill of Mommy's tits and nipples.

Then, I reached down and felt my Mom's fur. I cupped her pussy, before reaching my finger inside her slit and fingering vagina. She was dry. I moistened my fingers in my mouth and stuck them inside of her. I was finger fucking my mother. Deeper and deeper, I exploded her pussy with my long fingers, while playing with her stunned clit.

"Oh, my God." I couldn't believe I was having my way with my mother and she was just standing there frozen in place and allowing me to do whatever I wanted to her.

I squatted down and parting her pussy with my fingers, I gave her pussy a sniff, before giving it a long, wide lick. Still no reaction from her. She was standing totally still, as if she was a mannequin in a department store, allowing me to do whatever I wanted to her naked body. I couldn't believe I just licked my mother's pussy. Again and again I licked her, while finger fucking her. Lapping her clit and sticking my tongue deep in her hole, I was eating my Mom.

I'll be jerking off over this for years. Then, I stood and reached my hand inside her bathrobe and around behind her to feel her ass. Her ass felt incredible. I walked around behind her and lifted her bathrobe to see her ass. She has a beautiful ass.

"Wow."

I was grabbing both ass cheeks, while humping her, before reaching around to take hold of her exposed tits. Humping her harder, I pretended I was fucking my Mom up the ass. My cock was rock hard, now.

Naked underneath, I pulled down my pajama bottoms, took a step closer to my mother and positioned my cock between her ass cheeks. It was then that I wish she was more a willing volunteer than a stunned victim. My cock was so hard and I was so excited that I wanted to bend her stunned body over and fuck her right there in the hall in front of my bedroom door.

I moved around to the front of her and rubbed my naked, erect cock against my Mom's soft belly, before squatting down a little to rub my cock against her pubic hair. Then, I stood and kissed her, while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. Forcing my tongue in her mouth, I was kissing my Mom, while feeling her tits and rubbing my stiff cock on her soft belly. I took my cock in my hand and moved it all around her stomach before squatting down again to rub it against her furry bush, while pretending that I was fucking her.

Then, I put my cock in her hand. My Mom was holding my cock. I couldn't believe it. Pretending my Mom had walked up to me and taken my cock in her hand, I looked down to see my cock in her hand, before looking up at her face. A dream come true, I was having my way with my mother's naked body.

Slowly, before forcefully, I moved my hips back and forth, while feeling the resistance of my Mom's semi-clenched hand against my cock. My Mom was giving me a stunned hand job. My Mom was actually stroking my cock. Even though I was doing all the movement, my cock still felt so good being held in her warm hand, as I moved my hips back and forth.

I had to stop. Her stunned hand job felt too good and I was too excited. If I humped her hand anymore, I'd cum all over her hand and that was too much of a clue, as to what I did, if she suddenly awakened. How in the Hell would I explain my mother having my cum all over her hand? Then, I wondered, maybe that's what got Martin in trouble. Maybe he sexually violated and raped those women and left his cum evidence behind. Even though they suspected he sexually assaulted them, they couldn't prove he had his way with their naked bodies because they were stunned.

Suddenly, a bit grossed out by what I was doing, I realized this is what a perverted mortician must do with a naked body, while feeding his fetish for necrophilia. Eww.

"Shit!"

She twitched. She was coming out of it. Quickly I closed and tied her bathrobe and, with my pajamas still around my ankles, ran in my room and closed my bedroom door. Damn, I still had to pee like a racehorse. Only, I didn't dare go out there.

Did my Mom know that I saw her naked? Did she know I was feeling her naked body? Did she know that I was rubbing my cock all over her ass, her belly, and her pubic hair? Did she know she was giving me a stunned hand job? I wondered if she knew any of it or if she was unaware of all of it.

When I opened my bedroom door some twenty minutes later, my Mom was gone. She had left for work. I ran in the bathroom to pee and that was when I realized that I was alone in the house with my sleeping sister. Be still my hard on. Lord have mercy on me and on her. That was when I turned my attention to my sexy, albeit bitchy sister.

I crept down the hall and listened at the door, before slowly opening it. As soon as I squeaked open her bedroom door, she turned to look at me and I zapped her. Nervous, I wondered if she'd have a memory of me opening her bedroom door. I wondered if she'd remember me zapping her, but I was too sexually excited to care. She was stunned, frozen in place and I was free to do whatever I wanted to do to her hot, naked body.

I couldn't believe it. This is unbelievable. This is too good to be true. No one would believe me. Happy Nude Day to me.

Quickly, I pulled off my pajama bottoms and climbed in bed with my hot, younger sister. My cock was so hard at the thoughts of what I was about to do to my baby sister. At the time, I was 26-years-old and she was 23-years-old.

Slowly, methodically, I pealed down her sheet. She was wearing a nightgown that during the night had risen up to her belly and her trimmed pussy was exposed and in full view to my bulging eyes. For the first time in my life, I had an up close, uninterrupted view of my sister's pussy. I reached out my hand and felt her fur, before cupping her pussy. Then, I wiggled and slid in a finger inside of her. She must have been having a sexy dream because she was already a little moist.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers