Beam Me Up, Skoti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We brought you here by means of a teleportation beam. We wanted to study how your species reproduces, and so when we saw you and your female fucking, we brought you aboard to study."

"What are you, a bunch of pervs? Do you get off watching other people fuck? Why can't I move my mouth? And what the fuck is that thing on Sally's head?"

"You are still in the D-S field; that's why you cannot talk. We are able to communicate with you telepathically. You will find it is much easier and more efficient than verbal communication. Your female-Sally-has a telepathic inhibitor on her head. When we remove it, we will all be able to communicate telepathically."

"So, remove it already!"

"Just as you wish. I will remove the inhibitor allowing you to explain the situation to her. When she has accepted it and is calm, I will move the D-S field forward to where she can open her eyes."

Dr. Skoti did as he described, and when Sally's eyes started to open, he stopped. "Bill, when Sondu removes the inhibitor, you will be able to communicate telepathically with Sally. Sondu, remove it."

"Sally," thought Bill, "Can you hear me?"

"I think so, but it sounds funny. It's like I'm hearing you but not through my ears. What's going on?"

"You're not going to believe this. We're communicating telepathically. Long story short, we are aboard an alien starship. We've been abducted by aliens who want to watch us fuck. And the most unbelievable of all-Skoti beamed us up."

"You're right, I don't believe you. What kind of a joke is this? Tell me the truth; what the fuck is going on?"

"Sally, my name is Dr. Skoti. I am a xenobiologist from the planet Desperia. I want to release the field that is preventing you from opening your eyes, so that you can see me and know that I am telling you the truth. But I am very different from you and you may be frightened when you first see me."

"He's not kidding,' thought Billy Bob. "I can see him and he is just an ugly blob with one eye."

"I don't care! I want to see what's going on! Let me open my eyes," thought Sally Ann.

"Of course, I'll do that right now." And saying that he slowly moved the D-S field forward so Sally could open her eyes.

"You really are an alien-one ugly fucking alien! And why do you want to watch us fuck?"

"It's part of what xenobiologists do. We want to observe everything your species does. Fucking is one very important part. Most of the things that you do, we can observe from a distance. We have instruments that let us observe life on earth without you knowing that we're watching. We can learn a lot that way. But fucking is a very complex relationship, and to learn about it requires close up observation."

"You were watching us fuck in the rest area, weren't you! Billy, I told you I felt like someone was watching us!"

"Yes," answered Billy, "But consider this: right now there is a whole room full of people-if you can call them that-watching us fuck. Here we are with your legs wrapped around me and my cock buried to the hilt in your cum-filled pussy and a dozen 'things' watching. But it's not the watching part that bothers me, it's the fact that we can't move. They have us paralyzed or something by this field. When are you going to release us so we can move?"

"We were hoping to get your cooperation with that," thought Dr. Skoti. "We need to keep you in the field for a while in order to get the data we need. If you will do that for us, we have some benefits to offer you in return."

"Oh, yeah? What benefits?"

"Well, you will enjoy perfect health while you are with us. Sally, we detected some pre-cancerous cells which we removed from your body. They are not dangerous now, but in 30 or 40 years they would have caused you serious problems. And Bill, we discovered the start of plaque building up in key arteries. In time, that could have led to a heart attack. But we have fixed that problem. Your aging process has been slowed and effectively stopped. Enjoy your youth and energy. But, you have already experienced some of what we can offer. The D-S field is very beneficial for the pleasure portion of your fucking experience. You will recall, when we had you on pause, right in the middle of your fuck, the pleasure centers of your brain continued to be thoroughly stimulated. It was one long unending orgasm."

"I admit that was pretty awesome! What do you think, Sal?"

"I agree. I didn't know how it was happening, but that orgasm was one to write home about! Can we do that again?"

"Of course," thought Dr. Skoti. "As we collect our data, it will be necessary for us to have you repeat this fuck numerous times, at various speeds. In order to study specific details, we will need to zoom in on one or another aspect, pausing at that point, inspecting from different angles, using internal scans, etc. Nothing we do will be painful to you. In fact, it will all be extremely pleasurable. But our offer gives you a lot to think about. It is near the end of our work day, so why don't we stop here. We will go and get some rest and leave you two to think it over. And to help you think, we will reverse your fuck to the peak of your orgasm. You can spend the next 8 hours or so re-enjoying that experience. I will leave the telepathic inhibitors off so that you can communicate with each other. And, in addition to communicating, you will each be able to experience your partner's orgasm as well as your own. I think an 8-hour orgasm will convince you that the benefits we offer greatly outweigh any inconveniences to you."

"Now, before I reverse you, let me explain what is going to happen so that there are no surprises. What I am reversing is the fuck experience you just completed. In a sense, you will start to un-fuck each other."

"Ha ha ha ha," thought Bill.

"What's so funny?" thought Dr. Skoti and Sally simultaneously.

"That reminds me of an old joke: What's the difference between a pregnant girl and a lightbulb? You can un-screw a light bulb. Well, your machine here-this field you keep talking about-makes it possible to unscrew a girl."

"Ha ha ha ha," thought Sally. "What will happen to me when he un-screws me?"

"Let me take it step by step. We moved you forward in your fuck to the point where your eyes opened as you came down from the peak of your orgasm. As we go backward, your eyes will close again, and your pleasure will increase as you go back up to the peak of your orgasm, only this time you will go up to the peak from the back side. All your physiological responses will happen in reverse order. For example, Bill, the cum you injected into Sal's pussy will re-enter your cock and return into your balls and prostate and seminal vesicle. We anticipate that this path will be as pleasurable as the normal path of ejection. In the days to come, if you agree to cooperate with our research, you will shoot that same load into Sal's pussy time after time, and just as many times it will be reversed back into your balls to shoot it into her again."

"This is really weird. . . . I mean REALLY weird," thought Sally. "But I'm willing to give it a try. How about you, Bill, do you want to un-fuck me and then fuck me again?"

"Well, I've never been much for change, but it can't hurt to try it for one night. OK, I'm in."

"I will have to leave your telepathic inhibitors off so you can communicate with each other, but that will mean that no one can enter the lab tonight. If anyone of us gets too close to you while you are peaking in your orgasms, it overwhelms the pleasure centers of our brains. So I will post a notice on the door for others to keep out. You students need to leave now. I am putting on my telepathic inhibitor so that I won't be affected by the intense pleasure."

Sondu and the other students left the room. Glancing back, and seeing that Dr. Skoti could not hear due to wearing the inhibitor, he thought toward the other students, "You all come to my room in one hour."

Meanwhile, Dr. Skoti adjusted the dials and buttons on the field control. As they Bill and Sally slowly reversed their fuck, first, Sal's eyes closed and she started up the back slope of her orgasm.

"Yes," she thought. "It's a weird feeling but I am feeling the orgasm starting to come over me again."

Then, Bill's eyes closed. "Whoa! That's weird! I just felt a string of cum come back into my cock! And now my cock is slowly coming out of your pussy."

"Ohhhhhh," they both groaned together as they moved up to backslope toward the peak of their orgasms and Bill's cock slid back in to suck up another string of cum.

"Bill, I can feel your orgasm, too! Wow! I never knew that's what it felt like for a guy. And I can feel your cock slowly sliding in and out of my pussy. But I feel it like it feels to you, and not just how it feels to me."

"I feel your orgasm, too. You girls' orgasms are really different from us guys! I had no idea that's what your pussy felt like filled with my cock."

"Ohhhhhhh, it's getting harder to think," they both thought together.

"Another string of cum just slid back into me. . . . .and another . . . . and another," Bill thought. "It's like my cock is sucking up the cum out of your pussy. It goes in, sucks up a string, comes back out, then goes back in to suck up another string."

At that point, Dr. Skoti paused the D-S field. Billy Bob and Sally Ann were both at the most intense peak of their orgasms, multiplied by being able to feel each other's orgasm as well as their own. Dr. Skoti walked over to the couple and made a quick inspection. Seeing nothing out of place, he left the room.

+++++

"Alright everyone, thoughts on private, short range. Gather around," thought Sondu when the student class had all come to his room. "You all experienced the pleasure from those two aliens. Who would like to experience it again?"

"But Dr. Skoti said it is addictive," thought one student.

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to. Anyone else want out?"

"I didn't say I wanted out," protested the same student again. "I just think we need to be careful since it is addictive."

"And we WILL be careful. I will wear a telepathic inhibitor so that I am not affected. The rest of you can gather closely around the aliens and feel their pleasure. After a while, one of you can relieve me and wear the inhibitor while I experience the pleasure. If anyone gets in trouble, the one wearing the inhibitor will drag him from the room. Any questions? . . . . OK, let's go."

+++++

"Sal, I think they have all gone."

"How do you know? I can't see a thing."

"I know. Me, neither. They stopped this field thing at a place where our eyes are closed. But, if some of those creatures were in the room, we would be able to hear their thoughts. And I don't hear anything, so either their minds are blank or else we're alone."

"What are we going to do, Bill? Do you think we should agree to their experiments?"

"I'm not sure what to say. I sure do like this thing that can pause us at the peak of our orgasms. As near as I can figure, it's been about four hours since they beamed us up and froze us at this point. For four hours I have had a rock hard cock buried to the hilt in your pussy and nearly the whole time I have felt like I am at the peak of our orgasm. Now that's something to write home about. That Skoti fellow says we will be paused for eight more hours while they all go get some sleep."

"Don't you find it strange that we've been fucking and cumming for four hours continuously and we're not tired?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. I guess it has something to do with this D-S field they keep talking about. We're not actually fucking; we're just frozen by the field at a specific moment in the middle of a fuck. So, I guess we're not using up any energy, even though our brains are feeling the orgasm."

"Well, I have to admit, it has been pretty awesome to spend the last four hours with your cock inside me, and hard the whole time, even though you keep pumping cum into me, and then sucking it back out again. What's the matter, can't make up your mind?"

"Seriously, Sal, from what I gather, if we agree to these experiments, that will just keep happening. They will play this fuck over and over again, fast, slow, forward, backward, pausing here and there. I don't have a clue how long these experiments may take, but maybe it will take days or weeks, and if they can make this orgasm last 8 hours, then I guess they could make it last 8 days or 8 weeks."

"Or eight years?" added Sally. "I love you to fuck me, but I love other things, too. I don't know if I want an orgasm to last for 8 years."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. There has to be more to life than orgasms. . . . . I guess. I want my life to mean something. I want our life together to mean something. I want to leave this earth a better place when I die."

"But, Bill, we're not on earth any longer, and no guarantee that they will take us back there."

"Well, where ever we end up, we need to make a life together that means something."

While Bill and Sally were having their deep discussion, the class of students had sneaked into the room. They gathered closely around the table to better receive telepathically the stimulation to their brain's pleasure center from the orgasming couple. They had kept their thoughts silent as they enjoyed the orgasmic pleasure. But suddenly one students was overwhelmed and revealed his presence.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h!" groaned the student.

"Who said that?" asked Bill. "Who's in this room?"

Knowing they were discovered, the other students panicked, and they all began groaning. Physically they became disoriented and confused. Seeing this display, Sondu knew their plan wasn't working. With his telepathic inhibitor on, he entered the room and began dragging the students out two at a time. He ordered them all back to his room. When they had settled down, they relayed to Sondu the conversation they had overheard Bill and Sal having, and their expressed need for something to fulfill their lives other than just unending orgasm.

Sondu thought it all over and realized that it was important for Dr. Skoti to know about the conversation, so he immediately went to him and confessed it all.

+++++

"Good morning, Billy and Sally. This is Dr. Skoti. I have just un-paused the field and moved you ahead to near the end of your fuck where your eyes will open again, and where you will not be telepathically broadcasting so much pleasure. I wanted you to be clear headed for this conversation today, not having your mind clouded by pleasure, and your attention drawn away by your orgasm. Last night, my students came to me and confessed that they had sneaked into the lab and were pleasuring themselves by receiving your pleasure telepathically. I apologize for that, and I assure you that I will take strong steps to see that it doesn't happen again. But that's not the main topic I want to discuss with you. They told me that they overheard your conversation and that you have concerns about remaining here, enjoying a lifetime of constant pleasure. They told me of your desire for a future that will give meaning to your lives."

"Yes, that's exactly right. What's wrong with wanting that?" thought Bill.

"Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is admirable, in fact. And I may be able to offer you the very thing you are seeking. I can't promise anything just yet. It will all depend on the results of our tests. We are testing you to determine if you are biologically qualified for a great service to my people. You see, we are a dying race, and you may be able to help us change our destiny. I don't want to say too much yet, because we don't know what the tests will show. But I hope that you will allow us to conduct the tests. If you fail the tests, we will immediately return you to earth. If you pass the tests, I have a great opportunity to offer you. And in the meantime, you get to enjoy more and better fucking than any Terran has ever had. That's all I can offer at this point. Would you like more time to think it over?"

"I would," said Bill. "Give me an hour alone with Sal. Leave us in this position with our eyes open so that we can see that no one comes in the room."

"Deal." And with that, Dr. Skoti left the room.

Bill looked down at Sal who was looking up at him. They were still in the missionary position, Bill's cock buried in her pussy, having just finished shooting his cum into her. They were both coming down from their orgasm, and their heads were pretty clear, no longer focused on their orgasm. Bill was supporting himself on his arms, and Sal's legs were still wrapped around him.

"Sal, I believe him. It wasn't easy for him to come in here and confess that his students had screwed up. I think he's telling the truth, and I think we should let them conduct their experiment."

"But what if we pass the test? What if we never get back to earth?"

"Well Skoti said if we want he'll beam us back down to Marfa. But, you know, I used to dream about this stuff when we watched Star Trek shows together. I always wondered what it would be like to meet alien races, and travel to other planets. Part of me really wants to go out there 'where no man has gone before.' And right now, next to that opportunity, going back to Marfa seems kinda lame."

"Yeah, it is kinda exciting, isn't it? This really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. OK, sure, let's have the tests, or experiments, or whatever the fuck they want to do."

"No, the 'fuck' is what they want US to do!"

At the end of the hour, Dr. Skoti reappeared.

"We're in," said Bill.

"That's great. I will do everything I can to make sure you don't regret it. While you were coming to your decision, I went to work to modify the telepathic inhibitors. I made an adjustment so that the students and I can wear them while working with you. We can adjust the degree of inhibition to minimize the pleasure we receive while still allowing us to communicate telepathically with you. We can begin the experiments right away. The first test will be simply to observe your fuck from start to finish at normal speed. To do that, I first need to find the ending point. I think you are close to that now. I will put you on slow forward until you withdraw your cock from her pussy. . . . . . There, you are out. I see a drop of cum dripping from the tip of your cock. We will designate this point, where you remove your cock, as the end point. I have entered that data into the controls. Now, I will reverse you to the beginning."

With that, Dr. Skoti set the field to slow reverse, causing Bill to start inserting his cock again, and begin stroking his cock in and out, un-fucking Sally. Their eyes were closed, his cock started sucking up the cum, refilling his balls with the spunk, then, as they approached the beginning, Sally unwrapped her legs from around Bill. Their eyes opened again. Bill was un-thrusting hard, but in slow motion. Then he pulled his cock out and Sally took it in her mouth to un-suck it. The hard cock quickly lost its hardness and went back to its formerly limp state. At that point, Dr. Skoti set the D-S field to pause once again.

"I think this is pretty much the beginning of the actual fuck," thought Dr. Skoti. "At this time, there is no need for us to repeat the foreplay. I have marked this point on the field controls as the beginning point, and I want the students to become familiar with the whole fucking process. Later they can study individual portions of the action in more detail, but for now they need to get the big picture. While it may be commonplace to you, Bill and Sally, it is new and complicated to us. We may have to watch the action many times before we feel that we are sufficiently familiar with the order of events. For the rest of today, we shall observe you fuck as many times as there is time to do so, while we take notes. The controls of the D-S field are set to automatically run you through your fuck from start to end, then quickly reverse at normal speed to the start and play to the end again. I calculate that your fuck at normal speed takes about 5 minutes, reverse at normal speed an additional five, for a total of ten minutes per cycle, 6 cycles per hour. Our normal work day here is 16 hours, so we should be able to observe 96 fucks and un-fucks. That should be enough repetitions to completely familiarize our students, and for them to make notes about specific portions they want to observe in slow motion or while paused. Any questions students? . . . . Any questions Bill and Sally? . . . . OK, let's begin."

123456...8