Bear's Visit

Story Info
Bear pays a visit.
1.7k words
4.3
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was coming... He had called to tell me to be ready. He had given me explicit instructions on how I was to be prepared for him, but I still didn't know what to do. I was stuck in between fear and desire. What he wanted scared me, but the thing was; I wanted it too. This is how it was every time. And as always, desire won.

Bear is not handsome, that is much too tame a word for him. He is dark and dangerous. The sound of his voice alone would get me on my back, but the tone... oh the tone of his delicious voice would have me on my knees. Begging. Begging to be punished for the very things he liked about me. How sinful I am, how dirty and depraved. Oh how I loved it.

Somehow, I managed to follow his instructions. Legs smooth, pussy smooth and dripping. I had smeared a few drops of vanilla flavored oil on my lips as a surprise for him, although I didn't know if this time I would be lucky or not. Whenever he came over, I only knew one thing for sure... HE would have his orgasm. Mine was based solely on his mood and my performance.

He had told me to wear the outfit we had bought. A black leather pleated school girl skirt and a pink dream corset from Fredericks. I loved the skirt, it made me feel as if I was wearing nothing. I cinched the corset as tight as I could manage. My breasts spilled over the top, and the cheeks of my bottom peeked out from under the skirt whenever I bent over.

It was a quarter till six, only 15 minutes until everything had to be perfect. I readied the bedroom by putting out all the things he might like to use so that he had easy access. I lit cinnamon candles around the house and put in one of his favorite CD's... Down With the Sickness, by Disturbed beat out of the speakers, but it was just a low roar to my ears. I put out a bottle of red wine and a bottle of Crown Royal out on the bar with the appropriate glasses. Then I settled in the middle of the living room to await his arrival. I was kneeling with my hands laced together behind my neck, my knees slightly apart. I heard the door open and I quickly settled the blindfold over my eyes. And as the darkness overtook me, I slipped into myself. My inner self where I could let myself free.

I could hear the clink of ice hitting glass and then the splash of whiskey being poured over it. The whiskey was for me, he would not drink hard liquor when we played because he wanted to remain fully alert. I needed the whiskey. It took only a few sips to get me relaxed enough to let down my inhibitions. I always craved the abuse and humiliation that he brought, but deeply ingrained taboos made it hard for me. The glass hit my lips and I opened my mouth and drank. The fire hit my belly but kept going lower. He took the glass away, not wanting me drunk... just loose.

Still he had not said anything. I couldn't read his mood and that made me anxious, for as much as I craved rough treatment it still scared me. Then, a touch on my lips startled me out of my reverie. I opened my mouth and he pushed his semi-erect cock into my mouth. I started bobbing up and down, concentrating solely on the task before me. I licked the vein as I pushed my nose towards his groin. The head of his dick hit the back of my throat before I could get all the way down. I stayed down, impaled on his cock as far as I could go. I stayed there as long as I could, licking and sucking before I had to breathe. I did this a few times, letting the muscles in my throat massage his cock until he pushed me roughly off his cock and back onto the floor. Finally he spoke,

"If you can't suck my dick decently, then we shall have to find something a cunt like you can do." With that, he grabbed the end of my braid of hair and used it as a leash as I crawled toward the bedroom. I knew I was in for a rough ride... Slut was used when he was in a good mood, Cunt was a harbinger of a sore ass at the least. As we reached the room, he pulled me onto the bed. I kneeled and waited, I could hear him digging through the chest of goodies I had put out. Suddenly he pulled me to the corner of my four poster bed and cuffed me to the heavy wooden post. Discretely, I checked to see if these had the emergency release. When they didn't have them, I grew nervous. I trust Bear, but it is difficult to not be apprehensive. Leaning over as I was, my breasts spilled from the top of my corset and my ass and pussy was in plain view. Easy access... exactly what I wanted... damn.

He flipped my skirt up to fully expose my ass. I was terrified, but my cunt was positively soaked. I could feel my juices sliding down my thighs and onto the sheets. Then he pressed one long, lean finger into my sopping pussy and I almost collapsed. Stroking slowly in and out, he started talking to me. Telling me how dirty I was, how I was a whore and how dirty whores needed to be punished. He asked me if I needed to be punished. I nodded my head, seeing this he demanded,

"Speak up, tell me what you need cunt!"

I colored, and then told him what he already knew, "I need to be punished, I need to be taught a lesson for my dirty ways... Please punish me, please sir... teach me!"

With that he removed the finger that had been torturing me and wiped it off in my hair. Then the blows came. He had picked up my riding crop and was whipping me furiously. The fire on my ass was unbelievable, but occasionally he would land the tip of the crop on my pussy. Oh how I hated and loved that! It burned like a hot wire, but I was so horny any contact with my pussy brought me closer to the edge. I was sobbing into the blindfold, begging him to stop and go on forever. Finally the blows ceased, thinking him finished, I started thanking him for my punishment when his hand darted out and slapped me on my red, welted cheek to shut me up.

"Thank me when I am finished," he demanded.

As he said that, he placed something over my asshole. Having never been taken there before, I tensed up. When his slapped my ass to tell me to relax, I slowly unclenched all of my muscles. The object slid in slightly, and then I could feel fluid enter my ass and I realized what the object was. It was a the tip of a bottle of lube that I had bought on a recent shopping trip. He pulled the tip of the bottle out and replaced it with his finger. He spread the lube around and made completely sure I was slippery for him. The sensations of his exploring finger was strangely exciting. After what seemed like an eternity he removed his finger and said...

"The last of your punishment is this... I am going to fuck your ass, but as I am a nice guy, I will let you go at your own pace but you have to do all of the work. If I am not pleased, then I will take over and it will be at my pace."

With that, he placed the head of his penis against the entrance of my ass and said go. Wriggling my ass, I got the tip of his cock where it needed to be but I could not get him in. Every time I moved, the slippery lube would let his cock slide to one side or the other. The cuffs kept me from backing up onto his cock or reaching around and positioning him. After a few minutes, I started to cry from the frustration. He was not going to be satisfied and he would be disappointed and I could not stand the thought of that. Hearing my sobs, he started to chuckle. He had planned it this way.

"If you can't do it, then I will." With that, he spread my cheeks and plunged his dick into my ass. I started screaming... the pain was tremendous, but I didn't say my safe word. When the pain began to dull a little I began to calm, his heavy thrusts began to hurt less and less. The welts on my ass were aggravated by his coarse pubic hair, but it was a slight pain that I enjoyed and would relish for the few days that the welts remained. As he began to near his climax he sped up. Suddenly he reached around and began tugging on my erect little clitty. The mixture of pain and pleasure hurtled me over the edge. I started screaming again, but this time in pleasure. I could see bursts of light behind my eyes, and I could not seem to get enough air into my lungs. As sudden as it had hit me, it was over. I slowly stirred, realizing that I had collapsed on the bed with him on top of me. As I had climaxed, the rippling muscles in my ass had brought him with me. Gently he removed his softening dick from my ass. I felt empty without it. He reached up and unlocked my cuffs, picked me up and set me in the bed the right direction. As he pulled the covers over my spent form, he bent down to kiss me and whisper, " next week, same time." As I slipped into sleep, I realized I hadn't seen his face one time today. Oddly enough, I missed it.