Bea's Forest Bath

Story Info
Bea goes camping and has an interesting encounter.
1.7k words
4.31
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day in the forever-wild acreage that Bea had found herself camping in for the month of July. As the semester wound to a close at the university at which she taught, she'd been stressed to the point of near breakdown. Her therapist had recommended some practice called "forest bathing", which to Bea was basically a silly name for hanging around in the wilderness. She had been excited for this break from her routine initially, but hadn't anticipated that her campgrounds would be so isolated! She'd had to drive out to the site on a four wheeler and hadn't heard or seen a single human soul in over a week, despite her miles-long hikes. Bea reckoned she might as well try to enjoy this peace and quiet, though she was starting to get a little bored, so she headed out on another one of her long walks.

After about twenty minutes or so she came to clearing that she enjoyed eating her lunch at sometimes, and scolded herself from having left her picnic blanket out on the grass the day before. It was a hot, dry day: the sun poured down through the tree branches onto the grass, and Bea was starting to get pretty heated. She decided to take a break and drink some water, and stretched out on the blanket.

The sun felt amazing, and she basked in it as she sipped some water. Noticing that her hiking clothes were already sweaty, she laughed and shrugged to herself as she peeled off her top. Why not hike topless? No one was around, anyways. Bea got up and continued on her walk. It felt so good to have her breasts warmed by the sun. Continuing at an easy pace, Bea cradled her tits in her hands as she walked. She had pretty big boobs and she wasn't used to leaving them unsupported. She jiggled them around in the sun, laughing, then started absently tweaking her nipples as she strolled on. The forest was beautiful, alive with birds singing and all manner of plants blooming. Surrounded by such fecundity, Bea was starting to feel kind of turned on.

Soon, she was sweaty enough to justify removing her pants and underwear, hanging them on a tree to come back to later. She was now totally naked as she hiked through her campgrounds, totally alone, and getting increasingly aroused. As she continued to stroll through picturesques shafts of sunlight, she felt her inner thighs dampen with her juices. She moaned softly as a few drips slid down her leg, landing in the moss below. Bea's clit throbbed impatiently as she had been continuing to fondle at her heavy breasts but was still too shy to give her soaking pussy any attention. She looked around furtively, but then laughed at herself — after all, she was already wandering through this forest totally naked, and she knew not a soul was around. With a sigh of happiness, she reached down to her drooling, puffy vulva and began to strum at her clit.

Bea was normally totally silent when she masturbated, but here in this beautiful and isolated place it felt like a shame to not let loose a bit. She continued to stumble through the forest, her left hand clutching at her aching tits as her right hand worked her cunt into a lather of musky cream. "OHHHHHH FUCKKK OHHHH AAAAH YEAH!" Bea's cries of ecstasy echoed off the trees, the birds answering her back. How far she wandered like that, tweaking her clit and dripping hot pussy juice onto the undergrowth, she couldn't say for certain.

Eventually, though, Bea came to another clearing she hadn't landed upon before. It was impossibly beautiful, bright and warm. The ground was carpeted with soft moss, a layer of green bordering a cluster of very unusual looking flowers. It was as if a Jack-in-the-Pulpit had developed a massive stamen and lost its petaled enclosure. The phallic blooms were easily eight inches long at least, with a girth that rivaled the biggest dick Bea had ever encountered. Their ridged surfaces were covered with a sticky pollen, and they appeared to be throbbing softly. Bea knew immediately what she had come here to do.

Grunting loudly as she continued to rub her aching cunt, she straddled one of the stamens with a wide stance, propping herself up on a nearby tree and digging her hiking boots into the moss. The task of walking had been distracting her from fully inhabiting her horniness, but now she could really relish the sensations emerging from her pussy. Bea's entire right hand jackhammered her sopping clit, her excess juices pouring out from her plump labia onto the flower's head. "UNNNH. UNNNH. UNNNNH. UGGGGH. OOOH. AAAH! AAAH!" She screamed as her hips thrust spasmodically into her hand, her whole palm now sloshing manically over her desparate cunt. Bea felt a few telltale quivers from deep inside, and then she began to cum, more magnificently than she had ever cum before. She let out a hoarse, lusty wail as her pussy exploded in a series of exquisite contractions, her clit jerking with ecstasy, her cunt muscles milking a thick stream of heady-smelling jism onto the thick phallus that she was straddling. "OHHH GOD YEAH! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! AAAAH!!" Bea hollered as her orgasm racked her curvy body.

Her final waves of this earth-shattering cum had barely subsided as she dropped to her knees and impaled her still-twitching cunt on the thick, ridged stamen which was now soaking with her juices. Bea screamed again as the flower filled her needy twat and began to ride it hungrily. The turgid blossom rubbed her swollen inner walls perfectly, the ridges of pollen stroking her G-spot. The moss beneath her slick with her grool, Bea rode the flower like an animal, grunting loudly as her dripping sheath slammed down onto its length. Her plump ass bounced rhythmically with her thrusts, depositing a thick film of pussy cream around the base of the phallus. She was obscenely wet, and had anyone in fact stumbled upon that clearing, they would have been shocked at the site of a lone woman fucking a fat dick-flower like her life depended on it, hollering with pleasure as her juices sprayed the clearing with every sticky plunge.

This relentless fucking was bringing Bea back to the edge, and though she couldn't quite believe it, the flower seemed to be on some sort of brink as well. It had grown appreciably warm with her attentions, warmer than could be explained by mere friction, the heat driving her plush tissues further into a frenzy. It also throbbed palpably now, and as she shoved her wet hole up and down on the stamen, the throbbing increased in speed and intensity. Bea's eyes crossed with the sudden delightful realization: the blossom was VIBRATING! "OH YEAH! This is better than any dick!" she yelled as she rode the humming rod into bliss. The vibrations increased in power as her strokes grew faster, and soon she was barreling into her orgasm, her hips a horny blur on the fat stamen. Bea's velvety walls crushed into the phallus, and as her cum detonated from her ecstatic vagina, the flower ejaculated as well, a river of sticky yellow pollen flooding her exploding cunt.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH YEAHHHHH! FUCK ME FUCK ME AAAH YEAH I'M SQUIRTING!"

Bea's juices mixed with the flower's hot spunk, coating her inner thighs and pooling on the forest floor as her climaxing pussy seized around the thick head. Her cunt muscles clamped the flower so hard that it slid out of her flooding vagina, coming to rest pressed against her pulsating clit. "AAAAAHHHHH!" Bea screamed, as the powerful vibrations overwhelmed her already contracting puss. She grabbed the stamen with both hands and wedged it in between her puffy labia. The flower continued to buzz as it squirted pollen all over her stomach and breasts, into Bea's mouth and hair. Its hot member blanketed Bea's entire genitalia, sending waves of pleasure from her asshole to the base of her hard clit as a steady stream of musky juices oozed from her gash.

The warm sun, sticky pollen, and soft moss had Bea worked up into a frenzy, her orgasm not subsiding but getting only stronger. Her eyes were crossed and drool dripped from her pollen-smeared mouth as she bucked her hips against the flower's encompassing tremors. Bea's spasming snatch was purple and swollen with arousal, the clearing full with the heady scent of her swampy cunt and the obscene sounds of a wet pussy slurping against a vibrating flower-cock. Her previously verbal cries had devolved into unintelligible grunts and screams as she pleasured herself relentlessly.

Unfortunately, the flower had clearly had enough. Its vibrations grew weaker and weaker, and it began to shrink away from Bea's humping. Soon it was a hard lump fraction of its former size, only giving off a weak little buzz. "Oh no you don't!" Bea ejected frantically. Without thinking she stuffed the little bud into her asshole. A fresh wave of grool sloshed from her vagina at the sensation. She knew she was about to cum again, and looking around desperately, she saw that another flower grew in the clearing. A tubular bloom on a long vine, it was emitting a faint sucking sound. Victoriously, Bea roped the bloom towards her, careful not to break the vine, and placed the cup of petals over her wet clit.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIT!! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOD!!"

The flower rhythmically sucked at Bea's hard clit, vacuuming its swollen length into its center. Loud slurping sounds rang through the clearing as her whole pulsating button was drawn up into the petal's core, where she could feel a tiny fringe tickling at the dripping head of her clit. Between having her clit sucked in this manner and the vibrating remains of the flower stuffed in her asshole, her orgasm rent her body and she let out a blood-curdling scream as a river of cum poured from her gaping kitty.

Finally spent, Bea collapsed on the moss as one flower detached from her shrinking clit and another slid out of her asshole. Covered in pollen and cum, she thought to herself "Now I know what all this fuss with forest bathing is about!", and fell into a deep post-coital sleep.