Bea's Secret Friend Ch. 05

Story Info
Be careful what you fantasize.
1.5k words
4.48
20.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers

Bea' Secret Friend Chapter 5

A Change in Scenery

"Now spread your legs and start rubbing your pussy" He ordered her. She nodded and started to strip off her coat. She spread her legs as it hit the floor and began rubbing her clit. "Turn your ass over here and face the wall." She complied with his commands, expecting his hard cock in her ass. "Keep rubbing." She heard him command. The pain struck her so suddenly that she nearly fell to her knees and screamed, before she caught herself.

"Get up you still have several lashes coming to you,"

"But..."

"I tell you I want to fuck you, you obey without complaint. Now get up and take your medicine." One look at his eyes and Bea could tell; he wasn't messing around. Bea felt his lash crack against her ass. "Now keep rubbing your clit." He ordered, as another lash struck her. She was embarrassed over how much wetter she was now. She let out a little yelp as the lash struck again. "Are you going to be good from now on, and do as you're told?"

"Yes sir." Bea whimpered.

"Good now get on your knees; I want to take a couple pictures of you licking cock to post on Fet." Bea looked up at him with a pleading look in her eye, but conceded when he was unchanged. She got down on her knees in front of him and gently grabbed his throbbing cock. She rolled her tongue over the head that had just been in her asshole about two minutes ago. She licked his head and rolled her tongue up and down his shaft. "Look up here," She did, to see him holding a digi cam. Nervous sweat covered Bea's brow 'Was he taking pictures of me the whole time?' She didn't know how many other coworkers were kinksters, or how many might see those photos. "Quit your fidgeting."

"I'm sorry sir, I'll try to do better." Bea whimpered.

Her Master grabbed her and pushed her into the stall. "Now get that ass in the air." Bea gulped, but did as she was ordered; raising her ass as she bent over a toilet tank. She could feel his cock rubbing against her ass and knew it was only a matter of time before he rammed it into her. As another lash struck her, she winced and whimpered but didn't cry out. Her breathing quickened as her Master rubbed his hand across her ass. It was an intense situation and Bea was getting wetter by the minute. Tears flew from her eyes; she started to fear that he was deliberately trying to make her cry out to get caught. Another lash landed on her exposed ass. She wished he'd fuck her already or just gag her, anything to prevent her from being found out. She kept rubbing her clit.

"Now sit on the toilet," She did, despite the sharp ache in her ass. Her heart filled with anticipation, 'he was going to do it, take her right here in the washroom!' Unlike her office there was less risk of getting caught; but it felt literally dirtier, like now she was just a whore. He lifted her leg, pushing his cock inside her pussy.

"Yes..." She moaned as he slammed into her, like a beast. He clearly didn't care about getting caught or worry about her approval; he just wanted to fuck her. She could barely brace herself over the intensity of the sex she was receiving. She knew they could be caught at any moment, but she couldn't bring herself to stop; it was the most intense fucking she had ever received.

"You're just my little fuck toy, aren't you?" He crooned, slowing his pace.

Bea could see what he was up to, but she didn't want it to stop, she knew what would happen to her if she said yes though. It would mean he would own her. She felt like she was ready to cum soon. He gave her a rough thrust and she felt almost slammed through the porcelain. "So good." She moaned, unable to help herself as she bucked her hips.

"You want to cum, slut?"

"Yes please, don't stop, let me cum." Her back was starting to slide and she felt ready to black out, from the intense pleasure.

"Cum then slut, cum all over my cock." He ordered. She moaned as she exploded all over his organ; her body convulsed and spasmed, as her orgasm filled her, turning her muscles to jelly. She felt exhausted as her master pulled away. "Very nice Bea, you've made your Master very happy." She felt a strange mix of pleasure and shame from his words. She could have lost everything she worked for, but she was only a little bit upset about it. "I have to leave for a couple of days but a friend of mine on Fet is anxious to meet you. Now they will let themselves be known to you and you will do as they tell you."

"But..."

"No buts, they have a copy of the video and will put it up if you don't listen to them and do as you're told." Bea lowered her head; she didn't want to be shared, but she knew when she was defeated. "Now what do you say slave?"

"Yes Master a... as you wish." She was scared. 'How many others did he share the video with? How many others was he going to share her with?' She was so absorbed in thought, that she didn't even notice her Master had left. She quickly cleaned herself up as much as she could, finding her clothes left for her in a pile on the floor.

It was three days of Fet-watching before her Master sent her a mail. He, himself, was not going to be there; but a friend of his was going to pick her up at an isolated property. Her instructions were nerve-wracking, to say the least. She was to go to an old tent at an abandoned farm, wearing nothing but her coat. When she arrived she was to go into the tent, remove the coat and put on a blindfold; while she waited for her substitute Master. She would have to do whatever they instructed her to do.

Bea went to her car wearing only her coat, and drove to the farm. When she arrived she found the tent and cautiously climbed inside. She removed her coat, as instructed; her nipples hardening as she put of the blindfold. She lost track of the time, as she wondered what her substitute Master would be like.

The first thing that she noticed was the new smell; a distinct scent of lavender and rose. The next was the soft footfalls of someone walking toward her. She then heard a zipper and a rasping scuffling sound; like someone undressing. After a few minutes, she felt hair drape over her as delicate hands fondled her from behind. A woman, she was being offered to a woman. Bea swallowed hard as she felt the fingers the fingers rubbing into her labia.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" A feminine voice whispered along Bea's ear. The whisper sent a chill down her spine, there was something incredibly erotic about the woman's voice. This wasn't the same girl as before; but whoever she was, she had some skills. Bea's hand went instinctively to her breast and she started to fondle herself. She could feel the fingers stimulating her inside. By the time they were pulled out, Bea felt like an erotic type of clay; ready to be molded into anything her Master desired.

Her "Mistress" prodded her to her hands and knees; then she felt something being pushed into her ass. She felt a cold wetness being pushed into her again, this time however it was a bit more painful as it was pushed through her ass. Bea wiggled back as she felt it being pushed and moved around in her. A new pleasurable sensation started to form as she felt the soft hands remove her blindfold, as her Mistress moved in front of her. Bea's head swam as the Mistress pulled her face to her pussy. Bea knew she had to obey; she hesitantly stuck her tongue out, and started lapping away at it. Her new Mistress was incredibly skilled with her fingers, and whatever instrument she was using in her ass; Bea licked at her pussy in a show of gratitude.

"Would you like more?" The brunette asked her. Her voice was rustic sounding; a Texas accent that promised a lot of unique experiences.

"Yes please." Bea replied, she showed her enthusiasm by rubbing one finger against her clit. She normally wasn't into pleasing women; but her Master was expecting it of her, so she would keep an open mind for now. Her new Mistress went back to her nipples; her long tongue licked at them, tickling her as she slowly pulled whatever it was out of her ass.

"Lie on your back." She ordered.

Bea obeyed and watched as her Mistress placed herself over her, in a sixty nice position. She felt a flush of shame as her juices started to flow. She felt herself getting so close, hardly believing she was getting so wet by this woman. She felt something long and thick pushing into her pussy. She felt herself about to cum. She whined and whimpered as she felt her orgasm building.

She suddenly felt her Mistress pull away. "Oh no, we're not done yet."

Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers