Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced down at her breasts and back up into her eyes. With one hand he reached up and brushed a lock of hair back from where it lay against her cheek and curled on her shoulder. She tilted her head ever so slightly towards his hand as she waited for his answer.

"Despite my appearance, I have the heart and soul of a man. I also have a man's desires. I'll not press you for anything but you should know that the desire is there. Seeing you dressed in such a revealing gown, carrying you and feeling the softness of your skin, even the sensation when you run your hands through my fur has made those desires flare to life. Knowing this, do you still wish me to dine with you here, in your room?"

"Yes," she said after only a moments hesitation. "You've had every advantage over me since I arrived at your home and much more in the past few minutes. I was completely vulnerable and at your mercy but you acted with honor and took care of me. I trust you."

He threaded his fingers through her hair and smiled.

"I'll return in half an hour," he said. "I would very much like to dine in your company."

She retreated into her room and slowly closed the door. She walked to the clothes press and paused as its doors opened. She felt the buttons running down the back of her dress sliding out of their holes. The dress fell to the floor, followed by the petticoat, and she stepped out of them. She pushed her panties down her legs, unfastened the garters holding her stockings up and rolled the stockings down her legs. The laces on her corset had loosened themselves as she did this so when she stood, she pulled it off over her head. She pulled the chemise off next and stood naked in front of the wardrobe, her mind scrambling to decide what to wear. It was either that or start remembering the crazed Simon and that he would have raped her if he could have.

As she stood there, she felt several combs disentangling her hair.

"I'll wear purple satin tonight," she told the invisible servants. Three gowns floated out of the wardrobe. The gown she chose was very deep violet, almost indigo. It had a lace pattern on its bodice that glinted gold in the light. The lace was so fine it looked to be stitched with a single thread. The sleeves would only reach just above her elbows. There were small fabric covered buttons up the front of the dress. It floated toward her as panties, a garter belt and stockings floated up from a drawer. The garter belt and panties were the same dark purple satin as the gown. The stockings were silk, the tops matching the color of the gown, panties, and garter belt; the legs were black. She was surprised when the garter belt fastened itself around her waist. She'd been expecting a chemise and corset. She took the stockings and smoothed them up her legs herself but allowed them to fasten themselves to the garters. The panties were another tiny triangle barely covering her wisp of nether hair. These seemed to be even smaller than the ones she wore this morning, the strip nestling between her cheeks was nothing more than a satin string and the lower point of the silken triangle buried itself between her lower lips and rubbed her large, engorged clit. She shivered with the feeling of decadence that came from wearing such clothes.

She was still bare above her waist when the gown floated towards her; she'd still been expecting a chemise and corset. When it dropped over her head, she slid her arms into the sleeves and shivered again from the feel of the satin against her skin. As the buttons fastened themselves up the front she realized that a corset was very cleverly sewn into the bodice. This one was looser than the one she'd worn that morning, only serving to flatten her belly some and raise her breasts. This gown's bodice was even more daringly cut than the green one. The green gown had covered her nipples by a scant inch. This one allowed her dusky areola to peer teasingly over the top. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tug the bodice up...or down. She decided to leave it as it was. The sleeves started at the points of her shoulders, loosely covering her upper arms and ending just above her elbows.

She had barely finished dressing when she heard a light knock on her door.

"Come in," she called.

The door opened to admit several covered platters that floated to the table in front of the fire. The Beast followed them and paused when he saw Lilly.

"You look beautiful," he said.

She smiled shyly and ducked her head. He came to her and took her hand in his large, furry one. He bowed slightly, raising her knuckles to his lips. Her breath caught as he very gently touched his lips to her skin.

"Shall we dine?" he asked when he straightened. She blushed harder, allowing him to keep her hand is his and lead her to the table. They sat in the armchairs by the fire. Dinner was a rather simple meal. There was a creamy soup, the main course with meat and side dishes, and a small, rich chocolate cake big enough for them to share. When they'd finished and the platters had been invisibly taken away, Beast reached for Lilly's hand.

"I'll finish telling you about Simon now if you still want to know the story," he said.

"Yes I would," she told him. "I've never liked to leave tales only half-told."

He took a breath and started to speak. "I'd just told you that Simon had turned to dark magic to rid himself of his brother. He found a spell book that told how to tap into the power of the earth. The power itself is completely neutral, it's the users who are either good or evil. What I hadn't told you yet is that I'm the older brother in the portrait.

"Simon only cared about either getting rid of me or making the common folk turn against me. He wanted to be the favored son, the heir. Through his studies of black magic he came across a spell that would make everyone turn from me in horror and fear. He didn't read beyond what the spell would do to me; he didn't realize that it would have an effect on him too."

"You're the older brother?" Lilly asked, stunned. "I knew I'd seen those eyes before, I just couldn't remember where."

"My present appearance is the result of Simon's spell. He turned me into a beast that no one could stand to look at. My mother fainted the first time she saw me. My father almost did. Most of the servants quit at their first glimpse of me, some others tried to stay on but the strain of seeing me as a beast after I had been such a good looking man got to be too much for them. Of course Simon never thought of that part of it. He was accustomed to being served and waited on. He found another spell to force servants to stay and work in the castle but didn't expect them to be invisible. He finally started thinking that the spell he put on me might have other effects as well. It did.

"He read that the one casting the spell and the one it was cast upon would be forever linked. If one died, so did the other. The reverse was also true, if one lived, the other did also. I would be a beast forever, there was no way to change that. He would remain a man but he never got his wish; he would never become the favored son. Father died within a year of my becoming a beast, Mother followed three months later. The servants were all invisible and the villagers never came to the castle. Simon became bitter and searched for a way to break the link between us. He wanted to kill me without dying himself. I suspect that's what he's been doing up in those rooms of his. There is a way to break the link, leaving one of us alive and immortal and the other vulnerable to anything that normally kills a human. I'll tell you about it one day, but not tonight. I'm not sure you're ready to hear it."

"As long as you promise to tell me soon," said Lilly. "I don't mind a mystery but I don't want to be in the dark about it for very long."

"I will tell you. I'm not sure when, but I promise I will. I'll leave you to your rest now."

"May I see you tomorrow? If Simon stays in his rooms all the time then he won't bother us."

"I'd like your company but I must warn you that my appearance is worse by the light of day."

"You should have noticed by now that your appearance doesn't bother me." She stood and he followed suit. She knew he'd been stealing glances at her breasts all during dinner. She approached him, not stopping until their bodies were so close a deep breath would make them touch.

"I'm not afraid of you," she said. "You've given me no reason to be."

She reached up, placing her hands on his upper arms and sliding them up to his broad shoulders. She shifted slightly closer, touching the erect tips of her nipples to his chest. He stiffened slightly in surprise, his eyes widening at her actions. He could feel how hard her nipples were through the linen of his tunic. She stroked her hands down the lapels of his dinner jacket, pushing it apart. She ran her hands back up his chest and felt him place slightly trembling hands on her waist. She raised on tiptoe, twining her arms around his neck and drawing his head down. She closed her eyes and brushed her lips very lightly across his. She pressed against him a little more firmly, brushing her lips against his again. He groaned and pulled her body against his, aligning her curves to fit against his hard muscles. He slanted his mouth over hers, teasing the slight opening between her lips with his tongue. When she opened farther, he swept his tongue inside her mouth, tasting her. She mimicked him as best she could, learning fast how to avoid his overly long and very sharp canines. Their tongues tangled, each tasting the other. Her hips arched against him seemingly of their own accord. The pleasant ache that had settled between her legs this morning returned. He reached down, his left hand settling over the curve of her ass and pulling her even closer. His right hand slowly moved up her side, his thumb skimming the underside of her left breast. She shuddered, involuntarily encouraging him to squeeze her ass and fully palm her breast, brushing his thumb back and forth across her nipple. The hard tip of her breast emerged completely over the top of her gown.

Beast tightened his hold on her and tore his mouth away from hers. He gently pushed her a step away and drew in a shuddering breath. Her eyes fluttered open; she didn't remember closing them. She raised a trembling hand to her lips.

"I'm not afraid of you," she told him again. "Why did you stop?"

"I didn't want to," he said. "I would very much like to continue this another time. But I don't want it to be about you proving that you don't fear me."

"I'm sorry," Lilly said. "I didn't think I meant it like that but maybe I did. I was so afraid of Simon and wanted to prove to myself that you would never do what he tried to do."

"Did he hurt you?" said Beast, suddenly sounding fierce and more threatening than he ever had.

"No, he didn't," Lilly reassured him. "I stopped him before he could do anything."

"What did he try to do?"

"I think he tried to rape me," Lilly said in a quiet voice. "He tried to push his hand inside my dress but I kicked him and ran away before he could."

"If we weren't magically linked I'd kill him for scaring you. But since he usually keeps to his rooms I'd like to escort you when you explore the castle."

"I'd very much like to have your company. But could you take me outside tomorrow?"

"Of course," he said with a smile. "Anything you wish. But for now I'll leave you to sleep. I'll come for you as soon as you're dressed in the morning. Good night Lilly."

"Good night Beast."

Lilly closed the door on his retreating form and turned to lean against it. Her breasts felt heavy and the ache between her legs had intensified to a throb. Her clit was so engorged it pushed against the satin of her panties. She pushed away from the door and crossed the room to her bed. She stood at the foot of the steps as the invisible servants unbuttoned the violet gown. When it dropped to the floor and the garters had unhooked themselves from her stockings, she took over her own undressing. She pushed her panties down, only then noticing the damp patch in the center. She blushed slightly at the memory of how they'd gotten so wet. She removed the garter belt and rolled down the black stockings as a short nightie floated towards her. This one was just as short as the yellow one she'd worn the night before; just as low in the front and back and just as sheer. It was a very pale pink, almost cream in color, with a single large rose, just slightly darker pink, splashed across the center.

As she climbed into bed she realized she hadn't put on any panties. She blushed again, she'd never gone without panties. Her skin was still extremely sensitive and the glide of the satin sheets across her body made the wetness between her legs start to trickle down her thigh. She lay down and squeezed her legs together, trying to ease the throb between them. Her nipples, already hard, tightened farther into almost painful points. She tossed and turned for hours, trying to find some kind of relief from her too-sensitive skin, aching breasts, and the throbbing heat between her thighs.

When she finally went to sleep, it only seemed like seconds had passed before a stray shaft of sunlight found its way through a slight gap in the curtains to tease her eyes open. The comforter and sheets were tangled around her legs. She kicked them free, wiped the sleep from her eyes, and slowly slid out of bed and down the steps. Her breakfast was already waiting for her on the little table by the fire. A short, white satin robe floated to her. She slid her arms through the sleeves and wrapped the edges around her. She sat at the table and enjoyed another exquisite breakfast.

When she finished, she went to the wardrobe. She barely blinked when the doors opened themselves. Using the same process of elimination she chose a rather simple looking gown. The bodice looked fitted through the stomach but a little loose across the breasts. The skirt fell straight down and was made of a light, floaty fabric. It's color was the pale, washed out blue of the sky in a water color painting.

She took off the short robe and nightie as a garter belt, stockings, panties and shoes were invisibly lifted from the drawers and bottom of the wardrobe. The stockings were white with blue tops that matched the dress but were so sheer she almost felt she wasn't wearing anything at all. The pale blue panties were the same style as the ones she'd worn the previous morning, almost nothing, though not as skimpy as the ones she'd worn last night. There was no corset, she guessed that the gown had one built in.

The dress floated towards her, dropping over her head and settling into place around her body. As she looked down at herself, she realized that the simple cut of the gown was deceptive. The material shimmered slightly, drawing attention to how it clung to her curves. There was a corset built in but it was only a stomacher. There was barely enough shelf to give her breasts a slight lift. Her legs were outlined clearly, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The neckline, while very low, was still about an inch above her nipples. The fluttery sleeves rested on the points of her shoulders. She shrugged. It was pretty and comfortable.

The shoes were just barely darker than the dress and had hardened leather soles, good for walking. She had just slipped into them after the invisible servants had fastened the buttons up the back of her dress when there was a knock on her door. As she walked across the floor to open it she realized that the buttons stopped at the top of the built in corset. There was nothing but a ribbon, tied in the back, to keep the clingy fabric of the dress from falling from over her breasts. Her breasts themselves, not having any restraint, bounced and jiggled very freely. Her nipples rubbed the material, causing them to pebble instantly.

Beast was waiting for her when she opened the door. She saw the heat in his eyes as he raked them over her voluptuous form.

"You look very lovely today," he told her. "Would you like to see the gardens?"

"Yes I would. Do you have many?"

"Dozens. Some are kitchen gardens but many are flower gardens or merely for viewing pleasure."

Lilly suppressed a shudder at the way his voice seemed to caress the word 'pleasure.' Her breasts started to tingle and dampness began to pool between her thighs. She followed him out of the castle, her breasts jiggling as she walked and bouncing when she walked down the stairs. She was a little relieved he walked ahead of her; the bouncing and her rock hard nipples were a little embarrassing. She was also almost sure she could smell the musky scent of the moisture between her legs.

The morning passed in a pleasant blur; pleasant because of Beast's company and conversation, a blur because all she remembered of the gardens were splashes of color and scent. They walked through several gardens, separated by stone walls of either shoulder or waist height, before finally stopping to sit on a stone bench with bright yellow cushions.

"I told the servants this morning to bring us a light meal at noon," said Beast. "We can continue our walk afterward, or just sit here and enjoy the sunshine."

"I'd like to stay here a while. All of your gardens are so beautiful they're a little overwhelming. I think I need some time to recover."

"Anything you wish. And here's our lunch."

Lilly looked in the direction he was and saw about a dozen silver covered dishes, a basket the right size to hold cutlery, serving utensils, plates and glasses, and a folded, red and white checked blanket. The blanket arrived first, unfolding itself and spreading over the grass with a flourish. The basket set itself down and just as she'd thought, plates, glasses, and silverware lifted themselves out of it. The covered dishes were invisibly set down, and the serving utensils settled beside them.

"Dinner is served, milady," said Beast with a smile. He sat down on the ground beside a dinner place setting that looked as if it belonged in the dining room, not outside on a blanket. Lilly joined him, sitting beside the other place setting. Their meal consisted of a variety of cold meats, sliced cheeses, fruits and breads. There was a light wine that tasted faintly of honey. Beast's gaze lingered on Lilly's body, so clearly outlined by the clinging material of her gown. Lilly snuck glances at Beast, seeing the heat in his eyes when he looked at her. Her own gaze was drawn to a growing bulge under the snug black trousers he wore. They talked some while they ate and when they finished, the dishes floated back to the castle.

Lilly reclined on her right side against some of the cushions, allowing her left breast to almost completely fall out of the neckline of her gown. Beast stretched out beside her, leaning on his left arm. He reached out with his forefinger and slid it down the top of Lilly's dress, pushing it down and completely exposing the dark pointed nipple. Lilly arched her back, inviting him to do more than barely brush her breast with his finger. He took the invitation, palming her flesh and rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned and reached up with her right hand to push the neckline of her dress off her other breast and pinch the nipple herself.

"Turn over on your other side," Beast told her.

She complied and felt him drape his arm across her waist. She rolled and pinched one nipple while Beast did the same with the other. She felt his lips on the back of her neck, causing shivers to race through her. She leaned back and his mouth descended on hers. Their tongues tangled, making even more wetness gather between her legs. Beast slowly stroked his hand down her stomach. Lilly shifted her legs restlessly. The throbbing ache between them intensified. Beast touched his fingers to the top of her mound, still easing them downward. She moaned into his mouth, raising her hips. Beast fully cupped her mound, the tip of his middle finger pressing against her opening. Lilly reached down, grasped the skirt of her gown and pulled it up. Beast reached under it, sliding his palm up her inner thigh until he touched the silk of her panties. Her overly large clit pushed the fabric visibly outward. She arched her back, raising her hips farther, begging for something she didn't quite understand.