Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beast trailed his hot mouth from her lips, down the skin of her neck and chest, and fastened on her nipple. Lilly moaned and grabbed hold of his mane, spearing her fingers through his silky fur. His thumb flicked once over her clit. At the same time he suckled hard on one nipple, pinched the other, and inserted his middle finger almost to the second knuckle into her dripping wetness. The intense pleasure that had been building between her thighs exploded through her entire body. She screamed. For a few moments she thought she might faint.

When she finally caught her breath she opened eyes she hadn't known she'd closed to see Beast watching her. When she finally focused on him, he smiled.

"I trust you enjoyed yourself?" he asked.

"Yes," she managed to say. "I don't think I can move yet."

"Would you permit me to take you back to your room?"

"Yes," she said again.

He chuckled softly and picked her up into his arms.

"Um...what about you?"

"Me?" he asked.

"You can't have gotten as much pleasure as I did. Should I have done something for you?"

"No, my dear. I don't want to introduce you to everything all at once. It could be a little overwhelming."

"Overwhelming?"

"Don't worry about it now. We'll get to it later."

She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. She felt a delicious lassitude but even so was eager to experience more. When they got to the door of her room she was almost asleep. He set her on her feet and held her as she collected herself enough to stand. Her arms were still around his shoulders. She slid her hands up to pull his mouth to hers for a kiss. Their tongues tangled as she pressed her body against his, feeling a hard bulge against her belly. She reached down with her right hand and rubbed it against the front of his trousers. She felt a small spot of dampness form on the bulge as it throbbed and he groaned into her mouth. Once again he tore his mouth from hers and put a little space between them.

"We should wait," he said. "There are still things I haven't told you that you should know before we go any farther."

"Tell me now," she said.

"Tonight after supper. I'll need a little time to calm down some so supper may be delayed. No more than half an hour, though. I won't make you wait any longer."

"You'll tell me everything then?"

"Yes."

"Then I think I need a little time to recover from that...what was that?"

"You had an orgasm."

"Wow."

"I'll leave you now," he said with a smug smile. "I'll see you in a few hours."

He left then, closing the door behind him. Lilly felt the buttons on the back of her dress being unbuttoned and the ribbon untied. It slid to the floor and was whisked away when she stepped out of it. Her shoes' laces were untied so she stepped out of those too. She barely felt the garter and stockings being taken off. She pushed her panties down herself. The wet spot was much bigger this time. She giggled quietly as she stumbled up the steps and fell into bed for a much needed nap.

When she woke up, the sun had set and the only light came from candles. As she sat up, more candles lit themselves. She blushed when she realized she was naked. She threw back covers she didn't remember pulling over herself and got out of bed.

"I need to dress for dinner," she said aloud.

When she finished the process of elimination this time, she ended up choosing pants instead of a dress. They were silver silk and made in a simple pull on style with a tie to hold them up. When she put them on, however, they were so tight the tie was merely decoration. The waist was so low it showed the top of her ass cheeks and slid halfway down her ass when she sat or bent over. Since she chose pants, no garters or stockings were invisibly taken out of the wardrobe's drawers but to her surprise, no panties were either. She blushed again when she pulled the pants on without any panties but felt her nipples harden and her sex tingle.

The tunic that floated out of the wardrobe was also silver silk but was so sheer it was translucent. The sleeves were loose and came to her elbows. There were only two buttons on the tunic at the bottom, leaving the top open down to her navel. There was no corset so her breasts were free to sway, jiggle and bounce with her every step. Her dark nipples were very visible through the thin silk, made even more so when they peaked from arousal.

She stepped into the heeled silver sandals and went out into the corridor. She turned right onto the second hallway and was halfway to the central stairs when she felt a bony hand grip her arm and spin her around to face Simon. He clamped his other hand over her mouth before she could scream and pressed his body against hers so she couldn't kick his balls again.

"So that beast thinks he can fuck you before I do," he said with a sneer. "He thinks he can break the curse and get rid of me. He could have had you already but he decided to give you more time before he told you the rest of the curse's conditions and fucked you. He wanted you to care about him. Now he's too late. He thinks I'm holed up in my lab. He has no idea I'm about to fuck you right here against the wall. I'll be the one to break the curse and get rid of him. Then all the land and all the money and even immortality will be mine.

Lilly twisted in his grip, trying to break free and run or at least scream so Beast might hear her. Simon pawed at her breasts then slid his hand down to try to push her pants off her hips. She was glad they were so tight. His hand wouldn't fit between the fabric and her flesh. She was shocked for a minute but recovered quickly. She stomped the pointed heel of her right sandal onto the instep of his left foot. He took his right hand off her mouth and drew it back to slap her. She screamed. He stopped and glanced around nervously. Lilly slammed her right fist into his throat. He clutched at it, gasping for breath, and stumbled backward.

"You'll pay for that, you bitch," he rasped.

"No she won't," said Beast from a few feet away at the top of the stairs. Lilly ran to him and flung her arms around him. He put a protective arm around her shoulders and just glared at Simon. Simon scrambled to his feet and ran down the corridor.

"Did he hurt you?" Beast asked when Simon was out of sight.

"No, he just scared me," said Lilly. She turned to him. "He wanted to rape me. He said something about...fucking me...before you could and breaking the curse to get rid of you and keep all the land and money and immortality for himself. Is that the rest of what you told me last night? Is that how to sever the tie between you and break the curse?"

"Yes," said Beast as he turned Lilly to start down the stairs. "I was going to tell you soon but Simon's taken care of that for me. I don't want you to feel obligated though. From your reaction in the garden this afternoon I think you desire me..." Lilly blushed. "...and I definitely desire you. I would like things to take their natural course but I don't want to rush you."

They had reached the dining hall and Lilly turned to face Beast. "I think we should have supper first," she said.

"Of course," said Beast.

They ate a leisurely meal together, sitting in a pair of comfortable armchairs that faced each other across a small table in front of the fire. Beast openly stared at Lilly's very visible nipples. Lilly's gaze was drawn again and again to the growing bulge in Beast's snug trousers. The trousers themselves were the same silver of Lilly's own. When she saw the first drop of moisture darken the front of his trousers, she felt her own wetness start to trickle from between her thighs and dampen the crotch of her pants. Her clit swelled and the crotch seam of her pants rubbed it maddeningly.

Beast shifted in his seat, drawing her gaze once again to the bulge between his legs. In the light from the fire and the candelabra she could see his cock clearly outlined against the silk of his pants. As she watched, it jumped and the bead of dampness at the tip spread to almost cover the entire head.

She finished the last bite of the sliced, sugared strawberries they'd eaten for dessert, took a drink of wine and stood.

"I think I'll go up to my room. If you'd like, you can come up and join me for a nightcap in about fifteen minutes." She stepped around the table, exposing her barely covered breasts and pebbled nipples. Juice was trickling so fast from between her legs it was almost a stream. The crotch of her silk pants was dark with the juice that soaked it. She went to him, straddling one of his powerfully muscled thighs as she leaned in to kiss him. They kissed with total abandon using lips, tongue, even teeth to explore each other. Lilly was just careful to avoid Beast's long, sharp canines. She reached down and brushed the tips of her fingers up the length of his cock. He inhaled a shaky breath as she pulled slowly away. She took his hand, turned it palm up, and pressed it to the wetness soaking the crotch of her pants.

"I'd really like for you to come up to my room," she said.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes," he said.

Lilly walked out of the room swaying her hips provocatively. But when she walked out the door, she stumbled down the seven steps leading into the park outside and barely kept herself from falling. She looked back in confusion and saw Simon standing in the doorway. He looked completely crazed as the wind whipped his hair and clothes around his body.

"Tonight is All Hallow's Eve," he said, "the night I'm at my most powerful. Run from me if you can but know I'll catch you in the end. I can smell your musk from a mile away and when you can't run any longer I'll find you and throw you down to fuck you on the ground like an animal. That Beast won't have you. I'll be the one to break the tie and then I'll take great pleasure in killing you both."

Lilly turned and fled as he cackled maniacally behind her. She raced across the lawn and into the forest, which seemed much closer than it should have been. She pushed her way through the briars and brambles at the forest's edge, feeling them catch and pull on her flimsy blouse. As she ran farther and farther into the woods, the wind, which had been strong enough to make her fight for her footing just outside the castle, became blocked by the huge tree trunks. It was still wild but not quite tempest strength. Dry pine needles and the occasional oak leaf scurried across the ground in front of her. Light from a full moon shone through the bare branches of the oak trees but there weren't many of them; the forest was mainly pine and fir.

Her shoes weren't made for running madly through the woods. She kept stumbling over the uneven ground and soon had to just take them off. She didn't dare stop running; she could hear Simon's crazed laughter behind her and it wasn't getting any farther away as she ran. The ground was cold on her bare feet but she kept running. She ran until she had a stitch in her side and her breath came in gasps and pants. When she thought she couldn't run another step, she tripped over a tree root and tumbled down a shallow embankment. She lay there, almost stunned, until Simon caught up to her and appeared at the top of the slope.

"You're mine now bitch," he said. "That beast back there doesn't stand a chance of finding you before I've fucked you and broken the tie. If you please me, I may think about letting you live but if you defy me I'll make your death slow and painful."

Lilly was still too winded to make a sound. Simon stalked down the slope, grabbed her arm, and yanked her onto her back. He flung himself on top of her before she could get leverage to knee him between his legs. He held both her wrists with one long fingered, bony hand and was just reaching for the waist of her pants to rip them off when he was hauled up and flung into a nearby tree. Beast stood there with so much rage in his eyes they'd turned emerald green with no trace of blue and glowed. His canines and claws seemed to be even longer and sharper than usual.

Simon lay unconscious on the ground but he wasn't dead. The tie wasn't broken so Beast couldn't kill him. Beast knelt beside Lilly and gathered her up into his arms. He carried her back to the castle in a much shorter time than she'd been running from Simon.

"How did you know to look for me?" asked Lilly as Beast carried her up the front steps.

"I heard Simon laughing," said Beast. "I would have been there sooner but he'd masked your trail. I found it when he became too lust crazed to concentrate on hiding it. I was already close to where you were or I may not have gotten there in time." He tightened his hold on her and buried his face in her hair. "I couldn't stand to lose you. If he'd killed you, I would have killed him, even though it would have killed me as well."

"But you did get there before he did anything," said Lilly. "And I'd like to make sure nothing like that can ever happen again."

Beast had carried her up the stairs and to her room. He'd just climbed the steps to her bed and laid her down when she said that. He looked at her, her hair was loose but only slightly tangled from her ordeal, her filmy blouse was torn in places, and her tight pants still had a wet spot between her thighs.

"Simon was just a temporary interruption," she said. "I want to continue what we started earlier." She reached up and stroked her hand through the fur showing through the vest he wore without a shirt. He turned and braced his hands on the bed on either side of her. She took advantage of his position to run her hands over every inch of his chest and stomach, reveling in the softness of his fur and the contrasting firmness of the underlying muscles. He leaned down for a kiss and she arched her back to rub her breasts against his fur. When he pulled away, her eyes were shadowed with desire and her dark nipples had peaked painfully against the gauzy silk of her top. Beast used a single claw to slice the garment down the center and pushed it aside so he could feast his eyes on her naked breasts. His mouth soon followed. Lilly arched her back and moaned as she speared both hands into his long hair. He licked and suckled each nipple in turn, sending shivers of electric pleasure through Lilly's entire body, centered on the hot wetness between her thighs.

She moved her legs to wrap around him as he trailed open mouthed kisses down her belly, untied the drawstring of her pants with his teeth, and used his sharp canines to bite them apart. He raised up to pull them the rest of the way off and make quick work of removing his own clothes. Lilly stared and felt a frisson of nerves. His body was shaped like a man's but he was larger than any man she'd ever seen. Her eyes skimmed over his broad shoulders and lean hips but were riveted by the sight of his cock. She'd never seen one but felt sure that most normal men didn't have cocks that big. It was easily seven inches long, as thick as her wrist, and had a pronounced upward curve.

"Are you sure you'll fit?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," he said as he lowered himself to kiss her again. The feel of the soft fur that covered his body against her naked skin was incredibly arousing. She ran her hands over every part of him she could reach and slid her smooth legs over the rest of his body. His face and cock were the only parts of him that weren't furred. He licked a path down her neck, lightly grazing her skin with his canines. Her breasts nearly filled his large hands when he mounded them to lave her nipples again. His tongue was rougher than her own, but not so rough as a cat's, and the feel of it on her nipples sent her pleasure spiraling upward. She felt the head of his cock against her nether lips. He raised up to look into her eyes. She spread her thighs farther apart and felt the head of his cock enter her. Her eyes widened at the feel of being stretched. He retreated and thrust again, a little farther this time, until he met a slight resistance.

"This may hurt a little at first," he said, "but afterwards will be only pleasure."

"I'm not afraid," she said. "Please, Beast. I need you."

He withdrew slightly and kissed her, hard. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and his cock into the sopping wet entrance to her body. She felt a little pinch and a lot of pressure and then he was inside her, filling and stretching her tight channel. She moaned into his mouth and lifted her hips to take him even deeper. He groaned in response and raised up to look at her again.

"It doesn't hurt, Beast," she panted. "I need...more. Please!"

In answer, he withdrew and thrust again, starting a slow rhythm designed to drive them both wild. Lilly writhed underneath him, tossing her head as the pressure and pleasure built between her legs. His cock rubbed her large clit with every thrust, causing small explosions deep inside her. He thrust faster, lowering his head to capture the nipple of a bouncing breast in his mouth and suck hard. He took its mate between his fingers and pinched roughly. Lilly's sheath convulsed and clamped onto his cock. She threw her head back and screamed her orgasm. Beast lost control at the feel of her softness clamping like a vice onto his cock. He pounded a few thrusts into her before shuddering to a stop and roaring out his pleasure.

It seemed to take several minutes for the aftershocks to pass. Beast withdrew from her, followed by a flood of their mingled juices. He grabbed Lilly's ruined pants and used them to wipe up the mess. He was glad to see only a faint blush of pink from the breaching of her hymen.

"Are you ok?" he asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"I'm just a little sore," she said slowly. "I think it's because you're cock is so thick and it was my first time."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I should have been more gentle."

"It's fine, Beast. It's exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't change a second."

He finished wiping up their mess and stretched out beside her on the bed. He reached down to pull the turned-down covers up over them. Lilly draped an arm and leg over him, moving them slightly to feel his fur.

"The tie between Simon and me is broken now," said Beast. "There will be animals in the woods that can sniff out and destroy anything evil. They'll probably eat him before morning. You're immortal now too, you know."

"I am?"

"Yes. I think that instead of the tie being completely broken, it only broke between Simon and me. It's transferred to you now. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I mind?"

"Lilly," He turned onto his side to face her. He raised a hand to cup her face as he looked into her eyes. "I love you. I know it's too soon but I've loved you since I saw you sitting in my chair with leaves stuck in your hair. But I don't want you to feel obligated to me for breaking Simon's curse. If you want to leave to go back to your family, find a husband, and fill your house with children I won't try to stop you."

Lilly just looked at him for a second. When her eyes became overly bright she flung herself into his arms and tried to wrap her entire body around him.

"Oh Beast, I love you and I never want to leave you. I told you that first night that I'd rather stay here than go back to my family."

They started kissing. Their lovemaking was slow and easy this time and when they finished, they lay in the tangle of sheets and just held each other.

"I just have one question," said Lilly. "What happens now?"

"All the servants will become visible and tangible again," said Beast. "The descendants of my former tenants will know Simon is gone and some of them may choose to come to live in their ancestral homes. If they do, we'll need to take up the role of landlord. The road through the forest will be open for everyone to use but will no longer lead travelers directly to the castle. Only if they need shelter from a storm will it bring them here. If we do have visitors, I'd like for you to see that they're fed and have a place to sleep. I'm afraid my appearance would frighten them away. Any people that come to live here will know what to expect but I don't want a stranger to die of fright at the sight of me."