Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Rupin said, with some difficulty. He dropped to all fours, an upright stance rapidly becoming impossible. "Or I thought...Leona, you DID want me to be a man, didn't you?"

Leona thought for a moment. Then she laughed. She didn't mean to, and she regretted it right away, but she laughed all the same. "Oh Rupin," she said. "I'm sorry. No, that's a lie: I'm not sorry. I'm just sorry for you. I'm afraid that's all I can do."

If Rupin had an answer it was lost forever. He shook out his fur and flexed his long, powerful legs and tail. Tears welled up in his great green eyes. Leona, still naked, threw her arms around his neck and hung there, kissing them away.

"Oh, my Beast," she said, stroking him. "How beautiful you are."

***

It was the morning of Epiphany. Smothered in furs, Leona walked the garden path with the Beast at her side. The castle doors locked behind them, never to open again.

The roses on the hedges drooped, already starting to wither in the cold. She hung a garland of them around the Beast's neck. Their fragile petals scattered across the snow.

They went over the frozen river and down into the valley, away from prying eyes. And that was where they would stay.