Beast and His Beauty

Story Info
A three course dinner heats up.
2.5k words
4.33
15.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pimms and dry hadn't helped settled her nerves. She had hoped it would help her relax and enjoy the excitement that raced through her whole body. Her nipples were erect just thinking about their meeting and the evening ahead. This evening had been planned for months.

They lived on opposite sides of the world and have known each other for 10 months, strictly on the internet. The excitement and desire had been building for days! Their first meeting had been played over and over in her head like her favorite movie scene. She wanted to please him, so badly! Everything had to be carefully chosen.

Although she had an idea on his preferences and fetishes in clothes and lingerie, it took her many hours of shopping, to find exactly the look she wanted. She took off her damp panties and could smell that her excitement had already started to seep out. Her body was extremely aroused. The tingles all over, the sensitivity of her flesh made it all so much more exciting.

As the water from the shower ran down and caressed her nakedness she imagined it was his hands dancing all over her. His hands were big and strong, she knew from the pictures. Slowly washing herself, she could feel her smoothness all over. She watched as the soap bubbles and water were carried down over her full breasts. Then over her stomach to her smooth rounded mound, disappearing between her thighs.

Now dried and cleaned, all the necessary creams rubbed on her naked skin. Unique attention paid to all those special areas. Chanel No5 perfume was her favorite, and she generously sprayed some all over her for this special occasion. Her tanned body was looking very toned and in good shape. The many hours she had sunbaked to tan her long legs and body for this special night were now paying off.

She was pleased with her reflection. Her full breast were tanned nicely and her nipples were a darkened pink. They were highlighted against the lighter shade of the golden tan she had all over. It was time to get dressed.

A skin toned shelf bra was chosen that lifted her breasts nicely and left her nipples exposed to rub against the fabric, keeping her stimulated and highly aroused at all times. She had chosen a ruby red silk blouse that had five buttons starting at her cleavage. It was very smooth and shiny, and it felt erotic against her nipples. Nipples that could clearly be seen through the sheer material.

Her cleavage was very evident, one button undone and you would be able to see the fullness of her breasts.

She wore a pair of very sheer black panties. You could see the smooth lips of her vagina and her well tanned ass clearly through them. They were tight over her ass and emphasized her curves and roundness. Her mini skirt was black and made of satin. It caught the light and drew your attention to all the right areas. It showed off her round curved ass beautifully. The lining was flesh colored, sheer silk and finished mid thigh.

Her long legs disappeared under the skirt and made you want to see more of them and find out where they finished. Black 4 inch stilettoes with sling backs and a 3 inch pointy toe showed off her defined legs. She wore her favorite ruby necklace. It hung beautifully around her long slender neck, resting just above her cleavage. She applied the final touches to her make up and finished styling her long blonde hair. She knew he liked it left out, long and flowing. She left it natural and it fell nicely on each breast.

They were meeting at an Italian seafood restaurant at 7:30pm. She glanced at her watch with five minutes to spare. She was just outside the restaurant he loved and the pit in her stomach was not from hunger. Her nerves were like volts of electric shocks. Her excitement was peaking. How happy she was to finally be with him.

She walked in and scanned the room very fast, almost too fast. Her heart was racing, and still she hadn't spotted him. Then she saw him at the side bar. His back was to her but she knew it was him. He was so tall and strong. She was so wet just from the anticipation of seeing him. Excitement rushed and gushed through her. Be calm she thought. Her legs were electrified and she found it hard to walk. He was turning now and he would see her very soon.

Across the room she glided, ever so smoothly. Their eyes met and he knew it was her. His smile was amazing as were his sea green eyes which bore right through her. His eyes searched and caressed her body. Her nipples were erect and showing through the silky blouse. He smiled with obvious satisfaction.

Her panties were so wet and she could feel the dampness on her thighs now. Their eyes locked and you could feel the electricity between them. Everyone in that room was staring at them. Her body felt like it was on fire. He leaned in close to kiss her on the lips and it took her breath away. His lips were soft and wet and he smelt so good. He placed his hand in the small of her back, just above her ass. She could feel herself tremble with excitement at his touch. His smell drove her secretly crazy, she longed to rip his shirt off and see his strong chest and smell his body all over her.

The kiss finally broke and he handed her a pimm and dry. It was her favorite drink and he knew she would welcome it. He never moved his eyes off her, and they rendered her powerless. She knew she would do anything he asked of her.

They were seated at the table that she had requested when she made the reservation. Their table was in the middle of the room and every other table was facing theirs. They ordered wine and entrees. She could feel his eyes on her, it was a very exciting feeling. She had to control her nervous habit of biting her lower lip constantly as she knew he was looking at her.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear "You are so beautiful, more than I could have ever imagined." She thanked him and felt so very special at that moment. He drove her crazy and she knew that he was aware of his power over her.

They chatted and enjoyed their wine and entrees. Every now and again she glanced around the busy restaurant and saw that couples were staring at them. She was a little surprised when he asked "Are you wearing any panties?"

She shyly answered yes and smiled. She knew what that meant and their eyes locked for what seemed like hours. She began to remove her panties. Slowly never taking her eyes off of his. She could see and feel his excitement building as she bent down to pick up her panties. While she was bent over she noticed a large bulge in his pants and he had to adjust it for some relief.

The couple sitting opposite them were staring. They couldn't believe what she was doing! She just smiled at them and then sat up and placed her wet panties on the table. He retrieved his gift off the table. He thanked her and smiled commenting that they are very sexy panties. As he inspected the panties, you could here a whisper all over the room. He then brought the panties to his nose and smelt them, his pleasure showing across his face. His smile was beautiful.

She felt his hand on her thigh, it was very strong. His hand was working its way toward her very wet pussy. She stopped his hand, leaned over and whispered "I need to use the bathroom," into his ear. She stood up very slowly and stepped away from the table, then turned back to face him. With her high heels on and him seated she now stood very close to his face. She hitched her skirt very slowly to reveal the flesh colored sheer lining. You could see her pussy and her bulging wet lips. She touched herself and showed him her wetness. He smiled and she reached up to unbutton her top button and then leaned forward.

He could now see her full breasts and erect nipples. She ran her finger along his top lip leaving her smell and the taste of her wetness on his lip. She stood up and walked toward the bathroom without looking back. Everyone in the room was staring at him. He felt so fortunate to be with such a sexy woman.

His erection was becoming extremely uncomfortable, and he had to adjust himself once again. He smiled to himself and signaled the waiter over.

She was so wet. In the ladies room she had to wash and dry herself before going back to the table. When she returned to the table he was gone. She assumed he was taking this opportunity to use the bathroom as well. How wrong she was.

The waiter came over and told her that her partner had instructed him to hold the main meals, until we returned. From where she thought? Her curiosity was making her extremely excited now. She walked outside into the night air. It was fresh and it cooled her hot body down quickly, giving her shivers and causing her already erect nipples to stand out even more. She couldn't see him anywhere and she felt panic start to rise in her. Where had he gone? Why?

A taxi pulled up and the door opened. He beckoned her over to join him. Her heart and mind were racing, and she tried so hard to seem relaxed. She slid in next to him on the back seat. Nothing was said, their eyes and bodies talked to each other. The driver was given instructions. When the cab pulled away he lifted her up onto his lap.

Their eyes fixed on each other. Her skirt was short and had ridden higher. She could feel her naked ass exposed to the air. She knew the driver would be able to see her. That excited her even more but still she tried to cover it by pulling at her skirt. When both of her hands were busy pulling at her skirt her lover, ever so gently, grabbed them both and pulled them behind her back and tied them together with a silk scarf. Her heart was pounding and she could hear it and feel it. Her eyes must have showed fear because he reassured her with his that everything was fine and she could trust him. She did.

She sat there straddled on his lap. Her pussy and wetness totally exposed to him. He was looking at them with such hunger and desire. She could feel her wetness leaking onto his bulging pants. He slowly undid another button of her blouse, then another, to reveal her full erect breasts. Her nipples were so hard. He licked them with his long tongue. His touch was too much for her, she started to moan instantly.

He then covered one nipple with his mouth and sucked on it hard while the other one was rolled between his finger tips. He then began to kiss her passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth and lips. Her eyes were fixed on his, she wanted him so bad. She ached for his touch. She was begging him with her eyes. Please untie me and let me touch you, she thought to herself.

He smiled and then inserted 2 fingers into her soaking pussy. She let out a loud moan and her legs began to tremble. He stopped straight away. His tongue then silencing her moan and exploring her mouth further. His free hand was exploring her ass and supporting her, stopping her from falling back. He could see everything he wanted and feel what he couldn't.

Once again he pushed 2 fingers inside her and waited for her reaction. She then realized that the quieter she was the more pleasure he would give her. He was now working her pussy well. She was squirming and her legs were uncontrollably trembling. She pushed her mound onto his fingers and tried to grind herself against his big strong hand and fingers. The pleasure was amazing.

He then inserted 3 fingers and moved them with rhythm in and out. It felt beautiful , and she was responding by grinding her smooth soaked mound onto his hand. With his thumb he started to rub her erect clitoris. She felt the wave of electricity surge through her body instantly!. He stopped and kissed her so hungrily. Her pussy was aching for his touch. She was thrusting her pelvis high off his lap into the cool air. She was pleading with him to finish what he started.

He gently grabbed her ass and placed it back on his lap. She could feel the bulge in his pants. It was so hard, she wanted it so bad, he knew it too. He simply pushed her back and began to finger her again. This time the intensity was faster and he rubbed her clit as he pushed his fingers deeper into her. The sheer pleasure was unbelievable and the power surges she felt through her body were incredible. Her legs were shaking and she was thrusting her pelvis high off his lap now. She was squirming with sheer uncontrollable pleasure. He sucked each nipple and continued to drive his fingers into her and rub her.

She could feel her climax so close now, her lips were so swollen and her pussy so wet. One more rub and it was there, they both felt the hot explosion gush from her and the uncontrollable shaking continued. He watched as her eyes rolled and her whole body shook with pleasure and the hot cum ran out of her all over his hand and pants.

When her breathing slowed he untied the scarf and freed her hands. That had been the most amazing orgasm she had ever experienced. She sat there on his lap still breathless. He had some tissues to help wipe some of her wetness up, but his pants would remain wet for a long while. She cleaned herself up and smoothed her skirt down over her ass and sat next to him. She never looked at the driver.

"That was incredible. Thank you!" she said as she brushed his lips with hers. They pulled up in front of the restaurant, and he whispered in her ear "I hope you enjoyed your entree?"

"Yes, the best one I have ever ordered, most satisfying, thank you" she smiled.

"Well, now we have mains and desserts to order," he whispered in her ear as they headed back into the crowded restaurant.