Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers

The door opened and her room got the sound feed from those two rooms. Unlike the previous incident, the girl wasn't crying as the struggle started in the next room. She hugged herself tight and calmly kept looking down as the struggle intensified. Lisa admired the girl's nerves of steel as she listened to the struggle from her speakers. Unlike the morning struggle, instead of the guy's gasps of pain, the sounds were full of the beast's roars and grunts as she saw the beast getting pushed back. Unknowingly, Lisa started to cheer out loud like a school girl, as the girl's husband pushed back the beast step after step, and before the beast realized that it was out of the room, he closed the door in its face. Lisa saw the girl letting out a huge sigh of relief and fall to her knees while she was jumping with joy since the beast got defeated. She was happy about that couple, but she was mostly happy because she knew if that medium built guy could push back the beast, David could easily achieve that and protect both of them without a problem.

Lisa's celebrations stopped short when Boris went over to the room where the curvy lady was in. In spite of the clear pending danger, she didn't display any gesture of fear or concern as she calmly stood close to the glass wall. Lisa thought that there was something classy about her aura as the lady always held herself like the wealthy and high-status women. Confusingly to Lisa, Boris first went for the button on the girl's door instead of going for the man's one. As the beast waited while looking at the beautiful woman to respond, the girl looked away as if she was rejecting its amorous invitation.

Since the invitation got rejected, Boris went for the man's door and pressed the button. To Lisa's shock and amazement, the lady's husband didn't even get up from his bed to confront the best and kept leisurely reclining on it. The beast went in and even if the speakers were on, no sound of struggle or crying came through them. The moment Boris entered the man's room, the lady took hold of the hem of her night dress and peeled it off as if she knew what was about to happen. Within few seconds, the buzzer went off and her door opened.

It all became clear to Lisa. Why the beast pressed the girl's door first and why she took off her dress. Her husband had given up on protecting his wife from the beast. Given his physique, it was an impossible task to stop it; but Lisa thought that he could have at least showed some kind of resistance to the beast that was going to rape his beautiful wife and possibly impregnate her. At least Lisa admired the lady's dignity to not give herself up by not opening the door by herself even when she knew her husband wasn't going to move a muscle to stop the beast opening it.

Before the beast even came out of her husband's room, the beautiful lady peeled down her underwear and got out from her room and slowly started walking towards the dirty round bed in the large room. The beast came out of the man's room and started following her with its already hardening shaft. Lisa thought that no man could walk behind that woman without no reaction in their groins. The woman was waking in a near perfect catwalk as her wide hips and big derriere swung in rhythm as if they were trying to charm the python between the beast's legs. For a moment, Lisa felt like as if the lady was trying to secretly seduce the beast since it was rare for a woman to walk like that as her normal walking style.

The lady stopped a foot away from the edge of the bed and stood there for the beast to join her. The beast came up from behind her and skillfully rested its deformed shaft between her rear cushions while reaching around her to grab the big breasts with its hands. Even its big hands weren't big enough to completely cover the woman's blessed bosom as it kneaded the soft flesh while grinding it's pelvis in to her luxurious behind. She put one of her hand on a big arm that was massaging her in an encouraging way and let out a silent moan as she felt hot precum shooting on to her sensitive back.

After few minutes, the woman was taking in heavy breaths and the beast's shaft was primed to dig in to soft flesh. It took a step back and made the woman bend down and put her hands on the bed, and without any encouragement, she spread her feet apart to expose her already flowered glistening sex. The beast put one of its hands on the round buttocks and used the other to aim its shaft between her hot wet silky labia and pushed in a little. The woman let out a loud moan and due to the sudden shock of sensory overload, her knees buckled under her a little.

The beast didn't push in anymore and held in place by holding her narrow waist while only the head was lodged in the beautiful woman's sex. Regardless of any motions, the woman's whole body flushed with a pink shade and was sighing and moaning time to time while a thin sheen of perspiration appeared on her body. Even though Lisa was Puzzled at first, later she realized that the beast must must have been filling the woman's passage with hot precum for her to get so sexually excited without any motion. When droplets of clear liquids started to drip down from their point of union, the beast's body flexed and delivered a brutal thrust in to the panting woman.

Huge amounts of liquid squirted out from around the beast's shaft as its thick member forced its way in to the woman's precum filled womanhood. Her eyes opened wide and let out a guttural scream that even shook Lisa's glass wall and Lisa was confused about whether that scream originated due to the pain or pleasure. Judging by the way her erotic body seemed to quiver and shake, she decided that it was the latter.

The beast didn't go easy on the lady even if she was going through an intense orgasm and kept on overwhelming the woman's sex with heavy excited thrusting while she wailed and her hanging breasts shook violently due to the shock waves that went down the body from the pounding her rear took. As she came down from her sexual height, her legs went limp and she fell on to her elbows on the bed as the monstrous orgasm sapped most of her strength. When her legs gave up, using the strong hands, Boris held her in place from her waist and kept on rutting in to the sexually spent beauty.

Both the beast and beauty was sweating profusely and for the next five minutes, the speakers were broadcasting mewling whimpers and wet slapping noises and the beasts didn't relent its attack even for a second. Then suddenly the woman hooked her lithe legs around the back of the beast's thick thighs and started humping back to meet its thrusts with sweet moans. Invigorated by the active participation of the woman to her breeding, Boris started grunting and thrust in with added force.

"Oooh!" she moaned as she surrendered her body and mind to the carnal pleasures the beast was inflicting upon her.

"Ughh!" the beast grunts each time it filled her warm and wet portal with its thick and bent shaft.

"Oh!"

"Ugh!"

"Oooh!"

"Ugh!"

"Ohhh!"

"Ugh!"

"Oh!"

"Ugh!"

"OooooooooooooH!"

"Ugh!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"OooooooooHHH!"

It was apparent that the woman was preparing to visit the orgasm land again as her moaning reached a crescendo. Then she started panting hard while clutching the dirty bed sheet tight with her fingers.

"That's it!"

"Feed it in to my pussy!"

"Fuck me!"

"Make me your whore!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"OooooooooooohhhhhhuuuuuurrrggghHHHH!"

Her whole body writhed with uncontrollable spasms as the walls of her sheath started milking the thick appendage for its life giving sap. The beast swung its head back and roared as it let loose torrents of its essence in to the receptive womb of the extremely beautiful and fertile woman.

Lisa was taken aback by the sudden change of situation. It was a surreal thing to watch how a classy looking beautiful woman fall to the depths of carnal pleasures that were given by a beast. It didn't seem like she was a willing participant in the beginning at all; so did the small girl in the morning. But, despite the horrible ravishments they underwent, both women experienced intense orgasms through their ordeal with the beast. Lisa knew she was missing a crucial piece in the puzzle, but couldn't figure out what it was.

The beast's scrotum shrank as it finished inseminating the panting woman. She was struggling to catch her breath after the mind-blowing orgasm. Her whole body was dripping with perspiration and sexual fluids, light reflected off her tanned skin. After the beast pulled out its shrinking shaft with a wet noise and let go of her waist, her body fell down to the floor like a lifeless ragdoll. She just kept looking at the towering beast from the floor as she breathed hard to bring some strength back to her limp body. When she felt hot liquids bubbling out of her gaping sex, shame and horror started to come back to her mind as she tried to revert back to the classy lady she was. When the beast climbed on to the bed for its usual post-sex nap, she turned her head to look at her husband; the one who vowed in front of gods to protect her. A trail of cum was dripping down the glass wall as her husband busied himself tucking the now limp junk back in to the pants.

Lisa froze in disbelief when she saw the woman's husband painting the glass with semen as his beautiful wife reached the climax of her breeding. Not only he betrayed the poor woman by virtually offering her to the beast, he was shamefully masturbating while watching the brutal rape. A feeling of anger and disgust rose within Lisa toward the sad excuse of a husband as she relished the fact that her David was nothing like him. She felt lucky to have a husband that she knew who would do anything to protect her from danger. Unit now, they didn't have to face any situations that put her faith test, but she knew that when the time comes, he would protect her.

After catching breath for about five minutes, the beautiful woman got up to her feet and gracefully walked towards her room while evidences of her rape crept down her round inner thighs. When she approached the door, her gaze turned toward the neighboring glass wall to find only the stains of her husband's betrayal waiting there for moral support.

When the metal door closed behind the woman, the round room plunged in to darkness to mark the end of the horrifying first day for Lisa. The main light in her room also went out leaving only the small bed lamp to illuminate her comfortable prison and a chill went down her spine as she realized the morning would mark the end of the 24 hour resting period they were granted. Lisa had faith in David, but she knew if something unfortunate were to occur, she would rather take her own life than become a victim to the ugly beast's perversions. For that, she needed some kind of weapon or a tool. There weren't anything obvious in her room that could be used, but she knew it wasn't impossible to find or create something match her need too.

Next day morning, a female doctor accompanied the maid, and Lisa had to go through a full body check-up that included a gynecological examination. After the examination, the maid dressed her in a pleated mini skirt that barely covered her underwear and a strapless bustier top that pushed up her D-cup breasts. While checking her image on the mirror, Lisa noticed the top made her breasts look even bigger and the short pleated skirt and gladiator high heels with straps that came up all the way to her knees gave her the naughty girl look. When she saw the sleeping beast in the middle of the big room, Lisa had to look again at the thing she stole from the doctor's tool kit. The surgical blade was thin enough to hide between her fingers when she took it. She knew that it wasn't big enough to defend herself, but it was more than enough to deny her living body to the beast if things came to worst.

Lisa was feeling too nervous to read the book that she started the day before. While sitting on the bed, she kept looking at the wall that separated her from David. She went down the memory lane to remember how they first met and how she fell in love with him. She had no regrets when it came to David; he was everything she expected from a man and a husband.

Lisa literally jumped off the bed when a loud buzzer sound caught her off guard while she was lost in memories. She turned to see the beast next to David's door and it had a finger on the button. It was finally happening and it was real. Lisa prayed not to hear the heart-stopping metal clank of the opening door and tears started to fall from her blue eyes. Sending a shock through Lisa, the door opened with a clank sound and she took the blade out from the hiding place and kept a tight grip on it with the right hand. The speakers turned on and Lisa prayed for the victory of her husband while expecting the sound of a struggle.

"Please don't hurt me. You can have her. Just leave me alone."

For a moment, Lisa's mind struggled to comprehend the words she heard from David's voice. No sounds came from the speakers as the atmosphere around her grew heavy with suspense. Just as she convinced herself that she must have heard her husband's words wrong, a buzzer sounded and her door's lock opened with a metallic clank.

When realization cleared her mind to comprehend what had happened, Lisa's heart sank to the bottom as all hope left her body. Her trustworthy and loving husband had given her up to the beast without a fight. She would have understood if he had at least tried to stop the beast before giving up the effort. If that was the case, she would have taken her life with a peaceful mind knowing that her husband loved her. But now, with the feeling of betrayal surrounding her heart, Lisa couldn't comprehend the new feeling she felt about her husband. She lost the will and strength she needed in order to lift the blade and push it in to her neck. She had no reason to live or die anymore. As the beast appeared at the opened door, tears fell down her eyes continuously and the small blade fell down to the floor from the loosened fingers of her hand.

The beast lifted up Lisa's unresponsive body effortlessly and carried her out of the room in bridal style. As she was being carried to the round bed, it was the overwhelming smell of the beast that brought her mind back to the reality. She could only explain it as a strong wild smell that had an intoxicating smell of musk blended in; it was strong enough for her to feel like wanting to gag, but wasn't strong enough to actually induce it. Lisa looked up to find the strong looking wide big chest and the comically abnormal face. She couldn't even muster enough will and strength to voice out her protests and beat on the strong chest, like any normal girl would have in the same situation.

The beast looked straight in to her eyes as it lowered Lisa on to the bed. She noticed something deep inside the big brown eyes that felt odd to be coming from a beast. She felt her body land softly on the fabric of the bed and realized that unlike it had been to the other women, the beast was being very gentle while handling her. When she was lying on the dirty bed on her back, Lisa found that she couldn't muster enough strength from her broken heart to fight the inevitable rape; she decided to treat all the humiliations and tortures she was about to experience as a mere nightmare and closed her eyes to escape the horrible reality.

As Lisa waited for the beast to jump on to her at any moment, the beast calmly climbed on to the bed and laid on its side beside the left side of the beautiful girl. It pushed its face in to her neck and inhaled deeply few times as if it was trying to breathe in as much of her scent as it can. Then, As if it was trying to comfort the distressed beauty, it gently ran its fingers through the soft tresses of brunette hair in a caressing gesture. Confused by the gentle fingers, Lisa slightly opened her left eye to peak and see what was happening and found the beast looking at her with a strange look in its eyes. She quickly closed her eye again and continued her effort on trying to leave the physical body and place her mind in an imaginary happy place.

After sending its fingers along every edge of Lisa's face, it brought them downward along her slender neck and pulled down the bustier top to expose her full bosom. Feeling her breasts escaping their confinements, Lisa took in a deep sharp breath that caused her swells to thrust up even more profoundly. She let out a silent gasp when she felt a warm wet mouth close on her sensitive nipple and the surrounding area of her left breast. The beast was trying to suck the whole soft breast in while her nipple continuously got licked by a flexible tongue.

With a wet warm mouth sucking on her left breast, Lisa was failing to leave her body and she felt her nipples start to erect and harden on their own. It grabbed her narrow waist with its left hand and the right hand wormed underneath her body to grab on to the right shoulder; then it hugged her tightly to its body and the wet mouth left her left breast to clamp on to her right breast. Lisa squirmed when she felt the wetness closing over her right nipple and a hard shaft pressing against the side of her left thigh.

Lisa's sense of smell was getting used to the wild smell of the beast, but she felt that the intoxicating musk smell was intensifying every passing moment. She felt a little dizzy due to the overwhelming musk and the tender administration her sensitive breasts were receiving while a wave of heat flushed through her body that directly affected her now erect nipple and damp groin. Lisa felt sick to her stomach when she noticed that her body was starting to betray her and act on its own. She knew that her breasts always had been a weak point of her; but she knew that wasn't enough of a reason to get aroused during a rape. When another deep breath full of musk went past her sensors, she realized that there was something strange about the musk and it was directly affecting her unwanted arousal.

Lisa felt a hairy leg hook on to her soft left leg and then being pulled away to open her lithe legs. The beast's left arm that was resting on her waist, moved to grab on to her left inner thigh. Sparks stated to run through her body when she felt the rough hand started to ascend toward her crotch along the silky inside of her thigh.

The beast was now licking her left shoulder and neck while Lisa's pleated skirt got pushed up to the waist as the beast's wandering hand found the damp lacy underwear that was serving as the last layer of protection for her womanhood. She yelped when the flimsy fabric cut in to her soft flesh for a moment before tearing in to pieces due to the force exerted by the big hand. She felt cold air reaching to her damp sex and automatically tried to clamp her legs together and found a big hand cupping her whole sex. As the hand started to massage the sensitive mound and Lisa started to squirm and moan a little as physical sensations started to affect her mental resistance. Its thick middle finger ran along her now wet slit as the finger rubbed her sensitive clitoris and slid between her now flowering inner folds. Lisa was breathing heavy and was clutching the bed cover with her hands when suddenly her eyes opened and a loud yelp escaped from her mouth. The beast's thick digit was buried half-way in her sex and moans got pulled out from Lisa as the finger emulated motions of fornication. She looked down only to be surprised to find that without her knowledge, her right leg had opened to offer more room for the thrusting hand while her pelvis gyrated to get more of the invading finger in to the sex. Her view got obstructed when a large head came down to clamp its mouth on her diamond hard right nipple. The combined sensation of a thick finger scratching her g-spot and a wet mouth sucking her breast was too overwhelming for Lisa to keep her betraying body under control; she rested her head back on the bed and closed her eyes to surrender to the overwhelming carnal pleasure.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers