Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers

Lisa was now panting, groaning and moaning while her right leg bent from the knee and straightened repeatedly as her body warmed up to release an orgasm. Suddenly, the finger withdrew from her sex and the mouth pulled away from her breast. To Lisa's disbelief, a groan of disappointment escaped her lips due to the denial of her built up orgasm.

Lisa felt the beast moving away from her and after a moment of feeling movements around her on the mattress, she felt her ankles being grabbed together by a big hand and her legs being lifted and held up high. She opened her eyes only to see the red high heels and her long legs pointing to the sky while being held together, and a big body kneeling just behind her exposed dripping sex. Lisa knew that it was the fateful moment and steeled her nerves expecting a brutal invasion in to her soft tissue.

Lisa was watching down from between her heaving breasts, but she couldn't see what was happening behind her closed thighs. She felt a meaty knob spreading her inner folds and nudging the portal to her innocence. The pressure on her sex increased and she felt the knob opening her up little by little. No matter how much pleasure her sex was experiencing, tears started to flow down Lisa's cheeks as she was about get rob of her dignity by a beast. Then suddenly a short jab opened her portal more than she had ever been opened and the large meaty knob got lodged in her sex. Lisa yelped a little when the intruder widened her opening and gained entry to her sheath.

After firmly planting the big crown in the beautiful girl's bloomed sex, the beast kept still and patiently as it held only the head of the curved shaft in her. Lisa was gritting her teeth expecting a brutal thrust that could potentially tear her sex, but it wasn't coming. Suddenly the knob pulsed in her and a hot stream of liquids shot in to her sensitive sheath. Lisa took a loud inhale of breath when she got caught off-guard by the surprising new sensation. The knob kept pulsing and shooting more and more steamy shots in to her sex as uncontrollable moans escaped her lips. She had never felt anything like it before and she felt as if flames running all over her body as her passage got filled with hot precum.

Lisa saw a sheen of perspiration starting to appear all over her body as the beast kept pumping her with warm fluids, and she couldn't stop moaning as the hot precum set a fire ablaze in her sex. She felt that she was abnormally sexually excited and was balancing on the edge of an orgasm that she knew was unlike anything she ever had experienced before. Just when Lisa thought she was going to lose her mind due to the suspense, the hand that was holding her ankles let go of them and her spread thighs fell on to the kneeling thighs of the beast.

Horror struck Lisa as she saw the thick abnormal appendage that was partially embedded in her glistening sex. The thickness, wart like bumps, thick pulsing veins and the curve, all looked much more menacing than it looked before, as it was now about to enter her body. With a grin, the beast slowly leaned in to Lisa and the deformed shaft slowly crawled in to her precum filled sheath. Lisa squealed loud as the impossibly thick intruder stretched and forced its way in to her sheath while the rough bumps deliciously scratched her sensitive inner walls as they slid one by one in to her passage.

"Oh god...oh god...no nono no...please no," Julie pleaded while her whole body squirmed as she was about to be forced to embrace an illicit orgasm.

Suddenly Lisa's long lithe legs that were still decorated with red gladiator high heels, wrapped around the thick waist of the beast and started to quiver and shake.

"Oooooooooooooooooh...uurrrrrrggggghhhhHHHH!"

Lisa's moans echoed in the big room as she rode the waves of the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. As wave after wave of pleasure swept her away in carnal pleasure, Lisa lost consciousness.

When Lisa regained her wits, her legs were still wrapped around the beast's moving waist and her hands were hugging the head of the beast tight to her breasts as it happily kept sucking one of her breasts. Her inner walls were still throbbing around the invader, and she could feel every vein, bump and pulse of it; she could clearly feel the difference of how the abnormal curve of the shaft was forcing her passage to mold around it in a very unusual, but pleasurable manner.

She looked back at the beast who had its thick lips around her breast and was teasing her nipple with his tongue. Hidden from the world, only Lisa and the beast knew about the wonders its tongue did to her erect nipple. She noticed that for some reason, the beast didn't look as ugly as she had seen before. She felt that the orgasm had changed something in her heart and she couldn't actually point it out. In her post-orgasm glory, Lisa felt something warm and tingly inside her chest when she thought about the throbbing hardness inside sex and the teasing tongue on her nipple.

Lisa felt conflicted that a beast was making her generate feelings like that towards it. Suddenly it looked up and looked straight in to Lisa's blue eyes and as she kept looking back at the deep brown eyes, she felt as if they were looking straight in to her soul. She felt that she also could see something deep in those big brown eyes as if she could venture in to its very soul. For her, those eyes looked very human and after seeing those eyes, her heart was refusing to acknowledge him as 'it' or 'beast'. Then she remembered that his name was Boris.

Boris suddenly reached up and nuzzled his head in Lisa's neck to take in her scent again with a deep breath. This caused the full length of his shaft to finally submerge in to her womanhood. When she felt the thick appendage venture in to the uncharted territories of her sheath and the ballooned scrotum touch her derriere, she let out a mewling whimper and hugged his big rugged body even tighter to her soft and welcoming body.

Lisa kept letting out sweet moans as she looked over Boris's shoulder how his hips heaved up and down between her full shapely thighs. Gradually his thrusts increased in tempo and intensity as he started letting out heavy gasps on to her neck. As their sweaty bodies and dripping sexes slapped together in a mating dance, Lisa changed her moans in to feminine squeals and laid her head back on the bed to prepare for the impending and unavoidable orgasm.

Boris was now grabbing Lisa's shoulders from underneath while thrusting in to her sex with added urgency. Her high heels clacked together as her wrapped legs moved up and down fast on his buttocks with the wild rutting. Her lower jaw started to quiver and her vision started to blur as Lisa prepared to visit the orgasm heaven once again.

"Oh god! Harder...harder...aaaah...aaaaah...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...uuuuurrrghhhHHHH!"

Lisa's whole body was writhing under the humping body mass as she experienced her first multi-orgasm. Her inner walls were now sending waves upon waves along the thick shaft, milking it for the life giving seed. With a roar, Boris lightly clamped his discolored teeth on to Lisa's smooth shoulder as his shaft delivered the concentrated essence Lisa's sheath was so lovingly milking him for. The sudden mild pain on her shoulder added more intensity to her orgasm and her wailing filled up the air that surrounded mating couple.

Boris held Lisa's writhing body tight to him as he held his shaft rooted deep in her womanhood while releasing his seed in her. The thick white substance even started to leak out of the tight seal of their union and his bloated scrotum started to revert back to the shrunken state. After the contractions that carried the creamy seed deep in to Lisa's body seized, Boris started to pull out his curved sword from her well inseminated sex. Feeling the thick member slithering out of her hyper-sensitive sheath, Lisa entered in to another mind shattering orgasm.

Lisa and Boris were now panting next to each other while lying on their backs. The intense orgasm had rendered Lisa's body limp and her body was still getting hit by aftershocks of her mind shattering climax. A frothy white mixture was flowing on to the bed from her gaping sex to confirm the proper breeding she had received from Boris, while his limp shaft was covered with her excitement to confirm that she enjoyed and welcomed her breeding.

When Lisa came down from the excitement of her orgasm, and when she felt all the liquids bubbling out of her sex, guilt and fear started to reappear in her mind. The guilt of enjoying the feelings inflicted by Boris and the danger of conceiving his child started to ricochet around in her head. Then she felt big hands reaching underneath her and lifting her up gently. Boris was carrying her back to her room. Suddenly she wasn't feeling that guilty and she wasn't feeling much fear. After laying her down gently on her bed, he rearranged her tattered clothes as best he can and caressed the teeth mark he had inflicted on Lisa's shoulder with an apologetic look. The bite was light enough not topierce the soft skin, but it had left a temporary imprint on her milky skin.

A smile appeared on Lisa's lips when she saw the huge beast acting like a guilty child and feeling sorry about a bite, after raping her. When thought back, she realized that even though it started as a rape, it most definitely didn't end in a non-consensual manner. Then she realized that it was the same for every woman that had been with Boris. She felt like that she had found a missing piece of the puzzle.

"It's ok...I'm fine," Lisa said weakly.

Boris looked in to her eyes for a second and left the room. Lisa kept looking at him leaving while contradicting and confusing thoughts ravaged her brain. The door automatically closed behind him and Lisa fell in to a blissful sleep.

It was nearly evening when Lisa awoke from her slumber with strained muscles and a pleasurably-sore sex. The events that took place in the morning flooded back to her as feelings of guilt and pleasure tore her heart from the middle. During her non-consensual ordeal, something had changed in Lisa and she grew aware of it when she realized that she couldn't bring herself up to hate Boris for defiling her. Unbelievably, she found parts of her heart blaming David for the cowardice act he committed when he was given the chance to prove his bravery and love to his wife.

Instead of blaming the beast that had raped her, Lisa was putting 100% of the blame on her husband that didn't offer any resistance. She sat down on the bed and shook her head hard few times to bring her mind out of insanity. She couldn't believe that she was blaming her life partner completely for the rape she endured. Adding more to the insanity, she thoroughly enjoyed her rape and wasn't giving Boris any part of the blame. Tears ran down her smooth face as she recounted how her treacherous body made her act shamefully and unfaithfully under the influence of carnal pleasure. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't muster enough anger toward Boris to hate him; just to bring some sanity back in to her logics, she reasoned that David must have had a valid reason to give up like he did.

Stepping out from her mental dilemma, Lisa realized that her sore body was badly in need of a thorough cleaning. Her whole sex and inner thighs were crusted with dried coital secretes and the whole body was covered with a sticky residue from the heavy perspiration. Peeling down the remnants of her tattered clothes, Lisa stepped in to the bathroom for a much needed hot bath.

Lisa had to put on her sleeping dress since Boris made her normal clothes unusable. She opened the bag in the bathroom to find a sheer babydoll chemise with a matching lacy thong as her sleep wear for that day.

After putting on the dress, she opened the bathroom door to walk in to sounds of moaning and gasping. The speakers in her room were broadcasting the sounds of another adventure of Boris. She turned her head to look through the glass wall to find the huge body of Boris humping in to the bed while supporting himself on elbows. Underneath the humping mass was the small frame of the blonde girl, who was lying on her stomach and kept moaning loud while lifting her firm ass up to meet with his powerful thrusts. The small girl's whole body rocked from receiving the powerful thrusts and her whole body was glistening with a thick layer sweat. Her face was turned toward Lisa and her lustful facial expressions led Lisa to believe that even if the girl had resisted at first, she was thoroughly enjoying the pounding she was receiving at that moment. Having experienced the ordeal herself, Lisa wasn't a least bit surprised when the small girl tensed up and let out a shriek while having a mind breaking orgasm. She knew it was almost impossible to escape the humiliation of climaxing while getting ravaged by Boris.

It wasn't normal and Lisa knew that there was something special and unnatural happening with Boris. By looking at the writhing girl under the huge body and her moans of ecstasy, it was easy to understand that she was definitely enjoying the encounter with Boris much more than her previous one. After her own experience, Lisa felt that not only that he had defiled her body, he had chipped away parts of her mind to mold her physically and mentally in to something she didn't desire. She put a hand on her lace covered sex to find her privates getting moistened and fear struck her mind when she realized that she had already started to change.

Sometime later, Boris shot his seed deep inside the climaxing girl's depths with a roar and rolled off of her to fall in to a long sleep. The panting girl stayed on the bed unmoving to catch the breath and wits.

Lisa realized that her maid had brought her dinner while she was having her bath; the meal looked even better than the previous and it looked like a full course meal from a five star hotel. She was starving due to the huge amounts of energy she had to spend during the vigorous breeding and she quickly busied herself with replenishing her energy with the delicious food that was given to her.

In the next morning when Lisa woke up, she opened her eyes to find Boris sitting right on the other side of the glass wall. He was just sitting and calmly watching her sleep. In a panic, she sat up on the bed and pulled the bed sheet to her neck to cover the near nakedness offered through the sheer nightwear. At that moment her blue eyes met with his deep brown eyes and immediately she felt a pulling force; a mental force that was trying to pull her very soul in to those deep eyes. Like being in a trance, Lisa let the bed sheet go and walked to the glass wall to kneel right in front of him. Even if the scantily clad beautiful body of Lisa was in display, his eyes didn't divert and kept their focus on her blue eyes.

Boris put his right palm on the glass and before Lisa even realized what she was doing, she had her left palm over his from the other side of the glass. She was amazed at how the big hand dwarfed hers in size when compared. Then her stare went to the rising shaft between his legs; it still looked menacing and ugly, but the sight of the growing member brought back illicit memories and created a warmth in her loins. Lisa felt helpless and excited as she couldn't break out of the trance that created by a mere meeting of eyes. Suddenly, Boris reached up with his left hand and pressed the button of her door, and that made the button on her side light up. Lisa knew she wasn't behaving in a normal way after her encounter with Boris and that was doing actions she couldn't comprehend the reasons; but she understood that she wasn't insane enough to press the lit button and accept his indecent proposal.

Lisa stoop up and walked away from the door to gather up her thoughts and sanity back in to the confused mind. Seeing her walk away and reject his gesture, Boris stood up and walked back to his bed with a sad expression. Normally he would have gotten angry by the rejection, but this time the sadness dominated the anger in his heart and he sat on the bed looking at Lisa's room.

The day went by as Boris kept looking at Lisa whenever he was in the big room and looked really sad when he pressed the button on Lisa's door three more times only to be rejected. Lisa was nervous the whole day due to Boris's extensive attention to her and was a little heartbroken by seeing how sad he looked by her rejection. She didn't understand his behavior and was puzzled why he didn't go through David's room if he wanted her that much. She was pretty certain that David wouldn't resist if he did and he could have easily opened the door without her permission. But, he wasn't doing that; it was as if he desired her consent and acceptance; it was as if he was asking for her heart.

When the night time came, after all the rejections from Lisa, Boris was starting to show signs of agitation. It was unusual for him to spend more than twelve hours without emptying his ballooned scrotum in to a woman; his shaft was sporting constant hard-on. It was obscenely waving around in attention when Boris paced about the room to contain his frustration. Lisa was nervously looking at him behaving stranger and stranger when suddenly he stopped his phasing abruptly and looked at Lisa dead in the eyes. She saw sadness, anger and pain, all mixed together in his eyes and she felt a sting of pain in her own chest when she saw them.

Boris turned and started walking toward the room where the beautifully toned girl was in. She was already wearing her night gown for the night and the simple white satin and lace slip looked amazing on her masterpiece of a body. Even after witnessing the huge body frame approaching her room, she didn't react much and kept looking at Boris what still sitting on her bed. Lisa thought that the girl must have had complete faith on her partner just like she did on David, but unlike David, her partner had already proved his love by repelling Boris. So Lisa understood why the girl wasn't panicking and envied the lucky girl who had a partner that would protect her with his life.

Without even taking a look at the stunning girl, Boris pushed the button on her partner's door and indicating the upcoming dual, the buzzer sounded. Lisa could see the guy already on the other side of the glass, preparing to face the challenger with confidence that was earned by his previous victory. The door lock came undone with a metal clank and Boris delivered a powerful kick that forced the heavy metal door to swing open wide in an instant.

There was something very different with Boris that day. Unlike his usual lazy personality, he was filled with frustration and rage. He was looking for an outlet to release all those uncomfortable feelings and the first potential outlet was the poor guy, who was protecting his wife from a rapist. As Boris's unrestrained strength met the defender, painful gasps and cries flowed through the speakers, giving a glimpse of the pain the overpowered man was experiencing. The usually calm and confident girl was also now on her feet and obvious to his distress, was calling out to her husband with cries.

Soon, things went quiet and moments later, a buzzer sounded and the door to the girl's room unlocked with a metallic sound. Lisa saw the girl quickly taking a martial-art stance behind the door and she realized how the girl had obtain her beautiful toned body. From the way the girl was holding herself in a convincingly solid looking attack form, Lisa guessed that Boris was going to face a bigger challenge with girl, compared to her husband. Boris emerged from the guy's room and pushed on the heavy door to the girl's room to claim his reward. A toned long leg dashed through the opened door and Boris's abdomen received a solid and painful kick. The hulking body bent down from the unexpected kick, and the girl emerged from the door with a graceful, but a fast move and kneed the bent down face of Boris. He stumbled back about seven feet while still being stunned by the sudden attack and looked clearly disoriented with the attack to the face.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers