Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers

The girl didn't intended to let Boris come out of his disoriented situation and continued with beautiful and skillful high kicks to his head. Since Boris was much taller than the girl was, her long legs had to stretch and angle very high to reach his head. Seeing a beautiful girl in a very revealing attire execute those moves gracefully was definitely was a sight to behold, and watching how the girl was bravely doing something that Lisa wished to do, but failed, made her admire the girl even more. She wasn't giving up till the end. Even if Lisa didn't have enough skills to achieve what the girl was achieving now, she had been prepared to fight in her own way till she heard how her husband simply give her up. Lisa wondered what she would have done if her husband had even tried to resist Boris.

The girl attacked continuously with passion and Boris backed even more while defending his head as her long beautiful legs swung around and her beautiful long hair fanned out when body turned gracefully. The girl was obviously much more strong and skillful that Lisa was and she could have kicked most guys' asses with what she had, but Boris was not an average guy. As the girl got tired with her continuous attack, Boris regained his senses. She had managed to make Boris retreat until he was almost in the pool and she was planning to push his in to the pool and run back to her room. As she delivered the final kick to his stomach to push him in to the pool, Boris suddenly caught her speeding leg and using his strong hands, swung whole body in to the pool by her leg. The girl crashed in to the water with a big splash and a scream.

The girl's head emerged from the water and she looked clearly stunned by the hard impact from being swung hard in to the water. The pool looked to be around shoulders deep and she tried to cough out the water she had accidentally breathed in her mid-scream. The girl tried to clear the wet hair strands from her face to see what was happening and she turned only to see a huge body falling on to her.

A big splash exploded on the pool as Boris belly flopped in to the pool to join the stunned girl. Water splashed around violently as she tried to wrestle the hulking brute in the water while struggling to catch few precious breaths when she had the chance. Boris was clearly having the advantage as he had the advantage of strength and height. Whenever her body came above water, the thin wet fabric of her slip hugged her body and went transparent to show her beautiful breasts and brown nipples. Sometimes, when Boris lift her up and threw back in to the water, her whole slip went transparent and the only thing that protected her modesty was her white underwear that didn't become transparent like her slip. She started to loose strength in the strenuous struggle and her movements started to become sluggish.

Suddenly Boris submerged in the water and with a surprised gasp, the girl's head disappeared in to the water too. There was a another struggle under the water and suddenly the emerged near the edge and grabbed on to it as if she was trying to get out of the pool. Boris emerged right behind her and stopped her from escaping by holding on to her body.

Lisa noticed something floating on the surface in the middle of the pool and realized that it was the white underwear that protected the girl's modesty so far. She was still desperately trying to drag herself out of the water while hanging on to the edge and screaming at Boris to let her go.

"Let me go you bastard! Let me go."

Boris grabbed her from behind the neck and got even closer from her behind.

Suddenly the girl's whole body froze, eyes became big and she let out a loud painful grunt.

"UUUUURRRRGHHH!"

Boris's body jerked behind her and she cried,"AAAYIEEEEE You bastaaaaaard!"

His body started to move behind the girl as she kept on screaming. From the way his body moved, it was apparent that Boris wasn't taking it easy on the poor girl and was feeding his whole thick shaft in to the girl's sex under water.

Waves appeared on the surface as Boris started to drill hard and fast in to the girl from her behind. What amazed Lisa was, despite the very rough brutal treatment, the girl wasn't crying and no tears ran down her wet face. She had grabbed the edge hard and gritted her teeth to muffle her own screams and moans while refusing to give in to the beast that was rutting in to her. Even while being roughly defiled, she was refusing to give up and her eyes still gleamed fire of hatred and strength.

Boris let go of the girl's neck and grabbed a handful of her long black hair to pull in to the middle of the pool. She defiantly held on to the edge and didn't let go. He thrust hard in to her couple of times to coarse her in to obeying, but she still refused to let go and suffered the brutal thrusts in to her innocence with a painful whimper.

Angered by her defiance, Boris grabbed on to the girl's neck again and pushed her head underwater before starting to thrust his deformed shaft hard in to her uncooperative sheath. She struggled hard and tried to get her head free from the hand that was holding her underwater. Just as she was about to black-out from lack of air, he pulled her head out of the water to let her take in few precious breaths and pushed her head back underwater.

After nearly drowning the girl few times while thrusting hard in to her, Boris pulled out of her sex and got out of the pool while carrying her on the shoulder. Nearly experiencing death had sapped almost all the strength from the brave girl's body and her body remained limp while he carried her to the big bed. She groaned weakly when her body fell on the bed hard and she could only whimper when Boris got between her legs and started feeding his curved shaft back in to her sheath.

Boris kept steady pace as he plunged his shaft in to the whimpering girl beneath him. Showering her delicate insides with his precum made her passage amply lubricated for the rough thick shaft to smoothly burrow in to her body, with or without her consent. He kept on continuously pumping in to the girl impressively more than half an hour before the iron will of the brave girl started to fade away. Her whimpers changed in to groans and soon, she was moaning loud with obvious pleasure. After enduring nearly an hour of continuous repeated intrusions in to her femininity and getting her sensitive walls rubbed, stretched and scratched by the deformed intruder, she was starting to sense her impending submission to the forbidden carnal pleasure. She started to plead mercy from Boris as he intensified his thrusts, sensing the signals of submissions she was emitting by the involuntary shuddering of her sex.

"Please...ugh, have mercy..ughh, don't make me..Ohhh..ugh...ugh...no...ugh..ugh.uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggGGGHHHHHH!"

The girl dug her heels deep in to the mattress, curled her toes and lifted up her pelvis up to suffer the humiliation of her first forced orgasm. Boris kept pounding in to the climaxing girl without stopping and deepened her humiliation by pulling out a chain of orgasms from her unwilling and trembling body. After five minutes of non-stop forced orgasms, the girl's body went completely limp and he still kept on pounding in to the hardly responding soft body.

Boris kept humping the poor girl like a possessed machine and after about ten minutes, her body started to squirm under the hulking body and soft moans, whimpers and yelps once again joined the squelching and slapping sounds of wet sexes.

After another forty-five minutes of pounding and three more orgasms, Boris and the girl were soaked with sweat, and her slip had once again turned transparent and hugged her shaking body. Lisa thought that she was treated much better than how Boris was treating the poor girl. Compared to the wild fucking the girl was receiving, the experience she had with Boris could be mentioned as tender loving.

Then suddenly the girl started to moan loud again clearly with pleasure and started to shudder as her body rode through another orgasm. Unlike her previous orgasms, she wrapped her long legs around Boris's waist, wrapped her hands around his head and pulled herself up to plant a deep kiss on his thick lips. He must have like that so much, he wrapped his arm around her back and pulled themselves in to lotus position and finally released his seed deep inside her with a loud groan. The girl's body writhed as her orgasm intensified with the feeling of hot seed filling her insides.

The girl's body finally went limp after riding the biggest wave of orgasms in that night and Boris let her body fall on to the mattress and slid out his curved meat sword out of her drenched sheath. After accommodating the thick monster for more than two hours, her sex was gaping wide and had changed its color to a bright red. Evidences of her breeding was now continuously flowing out of her and created a puddle of liquids on the bed sheet.

Lisa felt the uncomfortable feeling of jealousy rising from the bottom of her heart as she saw the girl passionately kissing Boris. She knew that she should be absolutely hating Boris after witnessing the Brutal rape he had committed on the girl, but she couldn't find any feelings in her heart other than sadness and jealousy when she saw the girl's will finally break and reward Boris with a deep kiss.

Lisa realized that these were not normal or sane feelings she was feeling and feared that she was going to go insane and lose herself. She felt as if something was continuously eating away parts of her mind and memories of being happily married to the love of her life felt so distant, sometimes she completely forgot about David.

With conflicting feelings ravaging her brain again and again, Lisa spent the whole night sobbing in sadness and shaking in fear till the sunrise.

Lisa was reaching her mental breaking point when suddenly the TV display in her room came to life. It was the old man in the display and he looked kind of worried.

"Lisa, you seem to be a bit flustered. Are you alright?"

"NO I'M NOT!" Lisa shouted at the screen, agitated.

"What did you do to me? Why is this happening to me? Why do I feel like a stranger to myself?" Lisa broke down crying.

"You did well Lisa, actually you did more than well. So I understand that you deserve an explanation. But before that, I think it's best to give you a chance to talk to your husband," The old man said.

Lisa's eyes lit up with the hope of the chance to talk to David. Even if she felt betrayed, she loved him and wanted to know how he was doing and the good reason for his actions. The display changed and David appeared in it.

"Honey I'm sorry," David said while looking down as if he didn't want to meet Lisa's eyes.

"David, don't feel sorry. I love you. I know you must have had a good reason," Lisa said with a smile while wiping off her tears.

There was a long awkward silence as David looking down without saying or doing anything. Then he looked in to the camera and Lisa noticed that rage was burning in his eyes.

"Yes, I had a good reason. I was scared of my life. But what was your reason for loving it and cumming on its cock like a slut?"

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her loving husband was calling her a slut for being forced to orgasm. She felt as if her soul itself burning from the hateful gaze of David while his words cutting deep in to her heart.

"NO! It wasn't like that. I couldn't help it. You must have seen from the other women too. We can't help it. There's something strange about him," Lisa tried to give reasons between her tears.

"HIM? So that thing is human to you now. I saw how much of sluts all women are and you were the worst of them all. I didn't know you had it in you to fuck an animal like a bitch in heat," David shouted back with anger.

Lisa felt as if knives going through her heart as her husband's hurtful words came through the speaker. Anger started to boil and overcome her thoughts; Lisa shouted back.

"Yes, I'm a bitch that has a wimp of a husband that offers his wife in fear and bitch about how she handled the rape. You are disgusting! Your balls are there only for the show. I failed to see the real you until now. You are the real beast, not Boris. Fuck you David! Fuck you!"

Lisa couldn't believe the words that escaped her mouth, but she felt relieved when they came out.

"Fuck you too bitch. Have fun fucking that thing. I don't want anything to do with a whore like you. I regret not getting the chance to put a bullet through your bitch head. Go ahead and fuck till you die bitch," David screamed in to the camera and the display went blank.

Lisa fell to her knees and cried hysterically as she realized she had lost her husband. She felt disgusted by both what she said and especially what he said.

"I'm sorry about what happened between you two," said the old man through the TV.

"You did this all you sick bastard! You are the one who destroyed us," Lisa shouted with pure hatred.

"Yes I know I am responsible for this. And I'm sure there's a special place for me in the hell when I go there. But right now I'm in power and it's up to you to decide whether I'll be your best friend or worst enemy," the old man said with a calm manner.

Lisa realized that it was best to listen to the old bastard for now, and stopped crying.

"Since it seems you are much wiser than I thought and understand the situation, I would like to be friend rather than an enemy," the old man said with a smile.

"Now I think I owe you an explanation about this mysterious things you feel. I would like to advise you to have a seat since this is going to be a little long and complex."

Lisa pulled in a chair and sat on it while still giving a stare of hatred in to the camera.

"You must be already feeling the undeniable attraction towards Boris by now. I know it's very confusing to have those feelings toward him, as you are a beautiful married lady. But as you said earlier, it is not something you can help."

Lisa was now listening to the old man with big eyes as he seemed to be able to read her mind when he explained how she must be feeling.

"Let me start by saying that Boris is not just a simple mix of humans and gorillas. He is genetically superior in some fields than both humans and primates. Do you remember what I told about how we were first genetically modifying human females and male gorillas to make their seed and eggs compatible? During these procedures, the gorillas were the ones that got heavily modified since we only needed their seed. Due to this, some things we didn't intended or expected to change also changed. So the gorilla who fathered the test number one, developed something that even the modern science cannot fully understand. It had the ability to emit strong pheromones through body odor and contained an extremely powerful aphrodisiac in its seminal fluids. This aphrodisiac didn't only affect in physical level, it also affected in mental level too."

"While every women strongly responded in physical level to the aphrodisiac, the mental effect varied from woman to woman. Most of the time, the mental effect was on a moderate level, while few were resilient to it and even fewer were strongly affected. When there's a woman who reacts strongly to the mental effect, her eggs are the most compatible to bear the seeds of that male. When the male meet a woman who are fully compatible to it, it also get strongly affected by her pheromones. These bonds to each other are so strong, the mental effect sometimes turn in to a deep love. I think now you understand how a human volunteer woman decided to secretly have sex with a test gorilla, and why the gorilla was more than happy to allow it," the old man explained as if he was teaching a science class.

Lisa felt as if a light being shed on her confusing feelings she had been feeling. She felt both devastated and confusingly happy when those feeling became clear. She was questioning herself whether what the old man said was true and whether if she was being forced to fall in love with Boris.

"From the look on your face, I can tell that your guess is right. Boris carries the same ability that his great grandfather had, and it's much more powerful and potent. By a miracle or fate, it seems you are one of the very few woman on earth who are fully compatible with Boris. I had seen many women fall in love with Boris due to its powerful aphrodisiac, but for the first time, the poor guy is finally falling in love with you," The old man said with a smile.

"No! It can't be. This must be a sick joke. How can I fall in love with that thing?" Lisa said aloud refusing to believe what she heard.

"Did you realize how gentle and well behaved he was with you compared to other women? When the feelings finally matured in him, he couldn't help but stare at you and he refused to eat anything since you rejected him. You saw how the frustration led him to severely beating a man and brutally rape a girl. I can see how it affects you too. I know it's kind of evil, but you can't help it. He shot the aphrodisiac deep in your reproductive organ, and being a fully compatible woman to Boris, feelings of true love will overtake all your worries and sorrow quickly. I don't know much about love, but isn't true love what you girls spend a life time looking for?" said the old man with a smirk.

"You took my body and now you take my mind too? How cruel and messed-up can you be? You will burn in hell for this you bastard!" Lisa cried out as tears ran down her face.

What hurt the most was that what he said was the truth. She couldn't deny the feeling of love toward Boris growing in her heart. What hurt the most was that it was without her consent, and she couldn't stop it from spreading over the love she had for David. She knew she had a very short time before her old self die and a new woman born from the ashes; she mourned the love she had for her beloved husband.

"Now, now. I'm sure by tomorrow you'll change your mind and sometime later, you'll thank me. Have a good sleep Lisa. Remember, it is said that nothing is more powerful than love," the man said before closing the connection while laughing out loud.

Next day morning, Boris started the day by first pressing the button on Lisa's door. Lisa kept looking at the lit button on her side while fighting the strange temptation to press it. Sensing her hesitation, he turned and started walking towards the room where the lady with a voluptuous body was in. He pressed the button on the woman's door and few seconds later, another buzzer sounded and the door opened. Lisa kept looking with opened big eyes as the beautiful woman come out from the door in her naked glory. She walked right up to Boris and with a grin, he gently carried her in bridal style to the big bed. It reminded Lisa how she got carried to the same bed in the same way and she felt butterflies in her belly when she remembered what happened after that.

Boris put the woman gently on the bed and without wasting any time, he got on top of her and lowered his wet warm mouth on to her big and supple breasts. Within seconds, the woman was moaning with pleasure while holding his head to her breasts for more attention. After few minutes, she spread her legs and slithered her slender hand down there bodies to between her legs. Suddenly Boris stopped sucking on her breasts like a possessed baby and looked at her straight in the eyes. Seeing the beautiful red lips decorated with a smile, Boris flexed his hip and with a loud gasp, the woman wrapped her beautiful legs around his hips to urge more of his love shaft in to her love tunnel.

The room got filled with throes of passion as the woman lost count of orgasms the thick shaft pulled out from her while her husband pleasured himself to the scene of her squirming body. Lisa noticed that even though the woman was receiving a royal pounding, Boris was being gentle and focused on manipulating his curved tool inflict more pleasure to the writhing woman. She also shamefully noticed that she was feeling an overwhelming jealousy toward the moaning woman. She wanted to be the one writhing underneath the huge fame of Boris, she wanted to be the one having his thick shaft impaled between her legs, and she wanted to be the one that grunted every time as he bottomed out and touched her womb.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers