Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,274 Followers

After about forty minutes of unbridle carnal pleasure, Boris gave a roar and emptied his life essence in to the woman's fertile depths. Feeling the thick substance seeping deep in to her body, she experienced another intense orgasm and started kissing all around his big face to thank him for the amazing journey he had taken her with his magical curved wand.

The rest of the day went by as Lisa tried to keep her thoughts from wondering into the memories of her time under Boris's heaving body. Her libido was unusually at an all-time high and she noticed that even a glimpse of his deformed shaft was enough to ignite carnal ambers in her loins. She had always been a passionate woman after she reached her puberty, but she had never been through a period of horniness like this even through her honeymoon. Looking down at erect nipples poking through the front of her dress, Lisa let out a sigh of frustration, since her constantly erect and sensitive nipples were starting to become troublesome.

Lisa's still sharp mind was keeping her hyper-excited body in check and kept her trembling hand from reaching the lit button when Boris requested her consent few times throughout the day. Her libido was rising little by little every passing second and she resolved herself to hang on to sanity as much as she can before the inevitable takeover.

After the sky darkened with the arrival of night time, Boris walked up to the room where the petite blonde girl was in. She was wearing a black transparent short night dress and seeing the approaching brute, stood up near glass wall. Boris looked at the nervous girl and pressed the button on her door. She flinched upon hearing buzzer and directed her eyes at the lit button on her side. Her slender right hand started to slowly move toward the button, but suddenly she caught the moving hand with the other and let out a sigh of relief as if she avoided an accident at the last moment. Boris let out another growl of displeasure and started to move toward her partner's door. Seeing the brute moving towards her partner's door, the girl's eyes opened wide with concern and quickly pressed the button on her side as if she was acting on her reflexes.

With a metal clank, the girl's door opened and Boris quickly turned back with a surprised look. Lisa could see that, upon realizing that his girlfriend had opened the door from her side, the girl's partner was beating on the glass saying something to get Boris's attention back to him. Lisa guessed that it was either the girl finally succumbed to the aphrodisiac effect or she didn't want her brave, but weak partner to get hurt uselessly anymore on her behalf. After remembering how the girl had almost pressed the button herself before, Lisa thought that it must have been the combination of both those reasons that led the girl to finally give her consent to Boris.

As soon as the door opened, the girl extended her lithe right leg out and slowly stepped through the door while looking at her boyfriend that was still hitting the thick glass. Boris easily swooped up the small girl with his strong arms and started to walk toward round bed. While being carried, she turned her head to look at her partner one more time and rested her head back on the strong chest of the giant she was about to receive as intimately as a woman could.

Soon, the blonde girl was accepting Boris with deepest and most intimate parts of her body as throes of her satisfaction and uninhibited emotions echoed throughout the enclosure. Her slender limbs lovingly embraced the hulking body as he again and again kissed her womb with the crown of his manhood while showering the sensitive insides with molten precum.

Once again, Lisa's mind overwhelmed with illicit temptations and jealousy as she watched the young girl worship goddess of ecstasy under the heaving body mass of Boris. As carnal desires clouded her reason and sanity, Lisa started to imagine herself being the girl and receiving his manhood in her womanhood.

Lisa felt her right hand acting on its own accord when it reached under the hem of her short night dress, moved up till it felt the band of the lacy underwear, reached inside and moved down toward her burning sex.

Lisa took in a sharp intake of breath when her slender fingers gained access to her portal, and timed her moaning with blonde girl as the fingers found a rhythm that resonated with the moving pelvis of Boris. Soon her other hand found it's place on her erect nipples and she felt warmness flowing through her fingers as she embraced the height of arousal with both the girl and Boris.

Lisa's spent body slumped onto the bed after the intense orgasm she experienced with her own hands. Panting, she brought her stubborn right hand up and held it in front of her face to inspect the dripping fingers. Trying hard to focus on the hand with her still dilated eyes from the orgasm, Lisa wondered if she would be able to control her stubborn hand the next time the red button lit up on the door.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,274 Followers